I will save the villain!

By ArtemisJackson123

Somehow, Aubrey found herself transmigrated into the novel she read before her death. She wasn't the villain... More

Reincarnation.
Apology.
Transmigration into a novel.
Maybe... I am in a novel?
Let's meet the villain!
Chapter 6
2 weeks later...
Blachorn academy.
Shopping.
Unintended accident, & intended offence.
The national playboy.
A ghost...?!
Another unexpected meeting...
Note from author (please don't skip this.)
The last days of August (part 1, maybe.)
The last days of August (part 2, probably.)
The last days of August (part 3)
The start of September.
Chapter 18.
What it reminded him.
Start of troubles.
Chapter 21
If it was Isabelle...
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Mythology class.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Something broken(start of Halloween)
Halloween.
The end of Halloween.
The Halloween party.
Chapter 33.
It's exactly the same...
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Preparations for the Wintermoon.
Wintermoon ceremony (part 1)
The sword dance.
The sword dance (part 2)
The sword dance ( part 3)
Winter break (part 1)
Winter break (part 2)
Winter break (part 3)
Before the protagonist comes.

Author's note (don't skip this.)

455 8 0
By ArtemisJackson123

From author;

Hello, dear readers! Hope you're healthy in both mind, & body (becuz I know how it really makes you go crazy when you want the story you're reading to upload, & you check every single day, and it's still not uploaded. Then a month later, you check in to realize it still hasn't uploaded.)

 Anyways, I'm kinda writing this new series, & I also might write another new series on that, cause I'm really bad at focusing on one subject, so I always have to have another story to write if I get bored of the one I'm writing. The point is, I might not be able to upload every single day, not like I'm doing that right now, but you get what I mean. Like twice a week, or thrice? Maybe once, dunno. It all depends on the weather, not really. If you're interested one of them is called 'red witch,' I still haven't exactly figured out the plot yet, the other's... it might be called 'my icy prince,' or whatever, I figured out the plot, & all, but I can't exactly figure out if I should publish it here, or not. Oh, also just wanted to thank you guys for commenting. They're really inspiring, you know? Like when I see that someone commented on me, I'm like; oh my god, thanks! Love ya! Seriously, thanks. Sorry for boring you out, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 911 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
41.1K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
18.7K 497 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
3.1K 123 14
Orealia is young daughter of the Duke of Redcliff. She is a child who has it all, yet when things don't go her way she ruins everything. A villainess...