✘ NXT UNIVERSITY┊ (COMPLETED)

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; ❝ nxt university/high school.ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗: │ ✵ ˚ : · ╰────────✬ ❝ a new student was en... More

WELCOME TO NXT HIGH!
CHARACTERS!
FACULTY & STAFFS
QUESTIONS & REQUESTS
01【BLOODCURDLING ARRIVAL】
02【FROM COMPETITION TO A BET】
03 【WHERE SHOULD I SIT IN?】
04【GOOD LUCK SELF!】
05【CONFESSION OF A SWEET HIGHSCHOOL GIRL】
06【TREATED WITH LOVE AND CARE】
07【 HE'S A GENIUS! 】
08【I HAVE A QUESTION】
09【WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?】
10【GANGSTER!】
11【 THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY 】
12【GIVING HER THE GAZE】
13【OPERATION】
14【IT'S NOT FOR ME?】
15【 FLIRT WITH ME!】
16【HAD MY EYE ON HER】
17【 BEANIE HAT】
18【OUT OF MY LEAGUE】
19【THANK YOU BRO 】
20【THIS IS SO UNREAL】
21【CHEATER】
22【2 IN 1】
23【MEMORIES BRING BACK】
24【WILL YOU BE MY...TUTOR?】
25【YES I DO THE COOKING】
26【YOU'RE MY HERO】
27【DROP DEAD GORGEOUS】
28【EVERYONE'S IN LOVE!】
29【I COULDN'T LIE TO HER】
30【 PERVERTED MINDS】
31【SECRET】
32【SHE'S STARING AT YOU】
33【I DID?】
34【THIS FRUSTRATES ME 】
35【FOOLISH HEART】
36【DON'T CRY】
37【LOOK WHO'S TALKING】
38【 ARE YOU THE ICING ON TOP OF MY CUPCAKE? 】
39【 WHAT DO YOU NEED? 】
40【 CELEBRITY VERSUS ALL 】
41【 WE'RE PLAYING CHARADES 】
42【IT SEEMS YOUR FRIEND IS JEALOUS】
43【 SLEEP OVER 】
44【 INVISIBRO? 】
45【 PINK POPSICLE 】
46【YOU'RE TOO IRRESISTIBLE IN MY EYES】
47【I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOOK CUTE 】
48【 SHE'S SO MAD, I'M SCARED 】
49【CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND】
50【 DID SHE PLANN THIS TO KILL ME? 】
52【 NICE WIG, BRO】
53【WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?】
54【I'LL ADMIT】
55【GREAT PRETENDER 】
56【WITH YOU】
57【IT WON'T BE FUN IF IT'S JUST THE TWO OF US】
58【YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE?】
59【WRECKING BALL】
60【ANOTHER CONFESSION】
61【DIY CONFRONTATION】
62【OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU】
63【DATING A REPTILE】
64【WE'RE BACK, BOYS AND GIRLS!】
65【GAWK THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT】
66【BEAUTIFUL EYES】
67【HIDE & SEEK】
68【CRY BABY】
69【FISH BE WITH YOU】
70【SHOCK THE SYSTEM】
71【 BACK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND 】
72【MORE LIKE A PROPOSAL】
73【 TWO LOVE BIRDS】
74【THE REASON I LOVE YOU】
75【IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE】
76【ARE YOU LISTENING?】
77【I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE IT】
78【WINDOW SHOPPING】
79【EVERY DREAM HAVE'S COME TRUE 】
80【GRADUATION!】
81【ANGEL WITHOUT WINGS 】
82【WHERE'S KYLE?】
83【NOT ALL THE TIME】
84【CUTE HOME SCREEN】
➽ EPILOGUE |1|
➽ EPILOGUE |2|
➽ ALTERNATIVE ENDING
➽ AFTERMATH///THANK U!
➽ febtastic fourteen ♥ /part 1/

51【DELICATE FINGERS】

139 9 2
By SexyBombshell

DELICATE
FINGERS

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

CANDICE LERAE's POINT OF VIEW

You see, due to our parents being busy at work. We frequently eat our meals at either house, it becomes a natural thing for us.

"So you were serious holding only THAT!" Johnny complained because he's holding three bags.

"Well, this is one of the ingredients," I muttered holding a cabbage.

"Candice, don't you forget you ate at our house five times a week!" He angrily pointed at me.

I frowned at what he said, "Does it matter? You bought this stuff, so you carry them, it's common sense, Johnny."

Johnny stared at me for a minute then he scowled, "You're being weird! What's the matter?"

I was taken back by his accusations. Huh? Since when Johnny became so good at reading me?

"Nothing! There's nothing wrong with me. It's the usual Candice." I reasoned out turning around as I walked ahead of him.

"Candice..." He called out.

"Hmm?"

"Even after we move, I'll be sure to keep in touch ."

I stopped at my tracks and turned around to see him being serious.

"I'll visit and hang out with you..so don't feel lonely." He added.

Lonely? Me?

"What are you saying all of a sudden? Who's gonna feel that? You know our houses will be far away from each other. It's not a big deal!" I don't know what am I telling him anymore.

"But we can't be together like this anymore." He frankly stated reasoned why I bit my lips.

"I won't be by your side anymore," I hate how his voice cracked after telling me that.

There's no need to make a big deal about this. That's why we never mention anything about it and yet. I clenched tightly at the cabbage I'm holding.

"Here I am trying to be casual about this and yet you..." I punched his stomach lightly. I'm stopping myself from getting emotional. It's not a big deal.

"Candice? hey..." He even held my hand as I muttered, "Let go, you idiot..."

"Candice..."

What were you thinking? I said let go you idiot!

I threw the cabbage at him.

"Huh? don't get cocky, Johnny! What were you planning to do? you lecherous bastard!"

"Candice stop being violent! I'm not planning to do something, you were the one who throws the cabbage at my face!" He complained rubbing the spot on his face.

I sighed and stares at his eyes, "Promise me that you'll come and see me, I'll do the same too."

"It's a promise."

The tears I'm holding suddenly fell from my eyes. The same goes for Johnny.

We're together as if it's the most natural thing, we get along well.

"Don't forget me, okay? Don't forget about the 20$ I lent you." He reminded me while hugging me.

"You too! you borrowed 30$ from me before that, so give me back my 10$!" I uttered between his arms.

I...

*KRING KRING*

"Ugh..." I groaned while stopping my alarm clock. I blinked multiple times as my eyes widen in surprise. Wait, 7:45 AM? And our class will start at 8 AM sharp.

"Oh no!" I jumped from my bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I'm going to be late! It's today! Sir Orton's quiz and I can't afford to miss that.

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

I saw Walter walking towards the teacher's table. Dejavu? He's going to announce something again, isn't he?

"Everyone, pay attention. I just received a message from our great teacher Mr. Orton."

"What about him?!" Dakota interjected but Walter shook his head, not paying attention to her.

"It was said that he couldn't come today due to family issues. His free time will be another vacant and his quiz will be taken the next day."

"That sucks! I've reviewed everything last night," Johnny commented making my eyes rolled. Fake ass!

Walter stormed off and join his lackeys outside.

"What is wrong with you Adam?" Rhea approached me as she sat on Roddy's chair.

I furrowed my brow at her and pretending that I don't know what she talking about.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Why?" I asked and she glares at me and sighed. She showed me her phone and there I noticed what she wants to talk about.

"And your problem is?"

"You...why did you heart all my IG posts?" She whispered as she kept glancing sideways to see if anyone's looking at us.

"What do you think?" I tried to laugh. I wanted to pretend that I didn't care about it. No, it wasn't the only thing on my mind, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't helping my goal to be closer to her.

Rhea Ripley's attention is hard to get. You have to do amazing things; you have to make an effort in able for her to notice you. Toni mentioned to me that she's the one who befriended Rhea because people don't want to hang out with her. Please, this is Rhea Ripley. I bet she won't care if people do like her or not. Their small circle turned into a group with Matt Riddle, Velveteen Dream, and Mia Yim.

"You're pulling a prank on me?" She growled making me back into reality.

I sighed at her conclusion. Well, she'll probably think of that because we just became friends recently. I raised a brow and threw my jacket over her shoulders. "It's cold by the way, wear this. Why are you wearing that fitted shirt anyway?"

"HUH? And now you're giving unnecessary comments about how I dressed? Tch!" Her eyes darted at mine.

UGH! WHY? WHY CAN'T SHE TAKE A CLUE?!

"Why are you so dumb?" I angrily pointed at her tapping his forehead.

I grunted in pain when she tried to break my fingers, "AAAH! L-let go of my delicate f-fingers Rhea..."

"Huh? What did you just call me?!"

"Let go you, violent woman!" I uttered and close my eyes as she tightens her grip on my fingers and I had to bite my lower lips from screaming in pain.

"Did you know someone taught me this technique if someone's being rude to me? I didn't do it at our first meeting because I don't want to touch a filthy reptile."

"Calm down Rhea. I-I didn't mean that way...it's just...if you're not stupid, then you know why I did that..."

She immediately let go of my hand as I rub it slowly. She furrowed her brows, trying to understand.

"Wait, so...you did that because...correct me if I'm wrong or I'm getting ahead of myself."

I simply nodded as she's getting my point. Maybe she's not dumb after all.

"You did that because you like me?" She hissed and I frowned at the tone of her voice.

"And...Is there something wrong with that?" I asked while staring at her beautiful eyes. Man, I'll never get tired staring at her.

She looked at me dumbfounded. Oh no! She didn't expect that! Am I getting rejected already? But I just accepted these feelings. I can't let this end like this.

"You like me huh..." She mumbles and I don't know what's thinking.

"Are you mad?" I asked as I licked my lips nervously

She looked at me and patted my head as she shrugged, "I'm going back to my seat now."

Did I just get rejected?

*beep beep*

I opened it to see a notification from IG.

"xx-xxx-xxx that's my number. How about we meet tomorrow, after class?"

I immediately glanced at Rhea and she's now talking with Dream and Bianca.

When she noticed that I'm staring, she...winked at me.

I felt my heartbeat thumping like crazy on my chest as I pinched my nose.

end of chapter fifty-one

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 104 39
It's been a year since Marilyn graduated from Mockingbird Heights College and starting her first teaching job at Eddie's old elementary school. One n...
28.8K 682 25
This is my story & version of how I hope season 6 will go. It has my theories and hopes and wishes of how I want it to go this summer. It picks up ri...
119 61 20
In the enchanting realm of Victorian England, where shadows hold secrets and magic lies dormant, a young woman named Isabella Hartley is about to emb...
35.8K 993 19
Bill is bored after his failure at Weirdmageddon so when the pines twins are I back in Gravity Falls and get to stay the school year and some...