Random Play

By rosieposeydiditagain

"RELATIONSHIP" was never in their vocabulary. Both just enjoying their time at college. Never even knowing th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

13

6.5K 183 167
By rosieposeydiditagain

Chapter 13 - Often by The Weeknd

5:50 PM

Lisa's POV

I was ten minutes early in picking up Jennie. I stayed at the parking lot and texted her that I am here already. My left hand grips the stirring wheel while the other scrolls through my phone. I hummed to the song playing. I might have posed to capture a selfie or two and posted on my Instagram story. I had my hair Dutch braided in two. I am wearing a halter top and velvet shorts and a pair of Adidas Supercourt. My big loop earrings swayed as I bop my head to the beat.

Just then the passenger door of my car opened and there sat my uhmm.. I don't know. There sat Jennie. She closed the door and threw her things at the backseat. I scanned her from head to toe as she buckled herself and adjusted her seat forward. Little legged cat. I chuckled.

"So, is this the celibate Jennie Kim look?" I asked her with a raised brow.

She had her hair tied up in a ponytail with white Chanel ribbon. She is wearing an oversized white shirt with some random print upfront and was tucked in into a tattered black denim shorts. On her feet are a pair of black Todd's slip ons.

"Fuck you, Lisa. Can you please drive?" She rolled her eyes at the way I looked at her outfit.

I laughed while I geared up my car and exited the parking lot.

"What's up with you and Chanel by the way? Are you sponsored or something?" I mussed as I've always noticed her penchant for the luxury brand.

"This is where my parents sustenance always go. Chanel is like, my birth right." She chimed with both her hands palmed up on her sides looking like one of those queen bees on a high school American film.

"Well, I think it's nice."

"Thank you, you've got taste."

"Girl, you are my taste." I said said nodding at my smoothness. I earned a pinch on my side for that.

🔀▶️

After 20 minutes of driving. They finally arrived at Seulgi's lake house. Party music is already heard by the driveway. Lisa killed the engine of her car and went out to open Jennie's side. They both went up a few flights of wooden stairs and was greeted by a wide open space of the lake house.

There's a bar on the side, they saw the boys playing pool and they waved at them. A beer pong table already laid. As they got in further, they spotted some of the guys firing up the grill, there was a jacuzzi tub and a wooden dock stretched through the open lake. Some bean bags where scattered on the floor and that's where Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Somi, Momo and Rosé are munching on some chips.

Irene's brow was raised when she saw Jennie and Lisa arrived together. Questioning Jennie. Much to Irene's amusement, Lisa offered to take Jennie's bag along with her own to bring to the rooms upstairs.

"Lalice, I reserved you you're favorite room." Seugi quipped.

"Thanks, Seul."

Jennie then went to sit beside Irene and hug her sideways.

"What's with you and Lisa showing up together?"

"I didn't know Seulgi's lake house and she offered me a ride so that's it. By the way, nice place, Seulgi." Seulgi smiled at Jennie.

"You could've went with us though. Did she picked you up at your apartment?"

"Yeah. What's the big deal with you and your questions, Sherlock?"

"This is not how you roll, Ruby Jane." Jennie shrugged, unbothered.

"Guys, dinner's ready." Ten shouted by the grill and everyone hauled their asses up to sit on the dinner table. There were tons of food. Grilled pork, hotdogs, sausages, buttered shrimp, there's chicken Caesar salad, lasagna, different sort of cheese, watermelon, olives and grapes, wine is also served and then there's some blueberry pana cotta for dessert. They had a hearty meal. The girls cleaned the table and the things they used for dinner. Jennie then decided to go to the tub.

"Let's hit the tub."

Jennie removed her shirt and shorts and put them on the ledge near the dock and went inside the tub.

"Nice." She was then followed by Irene and Seulgi who sat in front of her getting all lovey dovey.

🔀▶️

Jennie's POV

"So unnie, what's up with you and Seulgi here?" I should let her pay with all her prying earlier.

"Uhmm," she shifts uncomfortably under Seulgi's arm which was wrapped on her shoulders.

"Cat got your tongue?" I further teased her. I know she hates being teased and confronted. I didn't expected what Seulgi said next, "We're dating, Jennie."

"What?" I said open mouthed and eyes wide. I thought Seulgi was pulling my leg. Then Irene found her voice.

"Seulgi and I are dating."

"Oh my God! Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" I splashed some water in their direction. I am freaking excited. Irene never dates.

"Uhm, I didn't had the chance to tell you, cause you're way too busy screwing with Lisa."

It was Seulgi's turn to get shocked. "You and Lisa are doing it?! Are you like, together?"

Seulgi was kinda loud and I panicked that the others might have heard so I lunged at her and covered he mouth.

"Shut up!" That's when everyone looked at us. I then slowly removed my hands on Seulgi's mouth. Irene was just laughing the whole time. This bitch.

"Shut your mouth. Lisa and I are not together." I hissed whispered to her.

"So, you are just screwing each other and nothing else?" Irene still can't hold back her laughter at my predicament.

"Yes, now shut it, cause nobody else knows."

Just then, Lisa showed up with her two piece and dipped in the tub beside me.

"Bro, Lalice, you really are a legend." Seulgi said to Lisa as she offered a fist bump to which the latter accepted, however a little confused.

"Uhm, thanks?"

Momo sat beside Lisa joining us and Rosé on the other side of Seulgi.

"Ahh! The water's good." Momo voiced her approval.

Lisa then whispered to my right ear. "Why the fuck are you wearing a body suit?"

I smiled at her. Yes, I am again wearing another Chanel vintage body suit for tonight.

"I told you I am being celibate tonight. And I know you hate body suits." I grinned at her.

"We'll see about that." I heard the challenge in her voice and she went out of the tub and opened the cooler.

"Guys, want some beer?"

"Sure."

"Grab me a bottle."

Lisa went back with four bottles handling it to the girls and went back again to get herself and handed me one.

"If you think that alcohol is the answer in getting me naked, then, babe you are mistaken." I took a swig at my bottle.

"Oh, honey. I can make you beg for me without alcohol. Remember when I ate you back in your college building. At the restroom? I can make you beg for me, because you've been naughty wearing a body suit when you damn well know I hate them."

Holy fuck. I just felt the heat in between my legs at what Lisa said. It wasn't a threat. It wasn't a fact. It was like a promise. And I fucking know well that Lisa's about to fulfill that 'promise'.

I just continued drinking my beer and listened to their random stories when I felt a hand on my ass, squeezing them. And I fucking know who they belonged to. I glanced at Lisa on my side and she had this poker face on. Still intently listening to the other girls talking.

Somi and Joy then decided to join us making us move closer to each other and Lisa blocking the tub light with her back. Then I felt her playful fingers moving aside the cloth on my backside.

My eyes widen as Lisa found my pussy. I gasped at the invasion and involuntarily arched my back that gave her more access.

"So you see, even your body agrees that I can make you say yes."

I shot her a look so sharp, it can cut her skin. But what surprised me is when Lisa decided to put two fingers inside of me. Thank God the water bubbles makes the clear water blurry.

I took another swig of my beer and had it emptied. I can't help the moan that escaped my mouth when Lisa pinches my clit. This motherfucker.

"Jennie, are you okay?" Irene asks me worriedly.

I hoped against hope that my face didn't give away how turned on I am or they would not put the pieces together that I am being finger fucked right now.

"I, uhm," I gulped. "I think my left leg has muscle cramp." Lisa almost burst the beer she was sipping at my excuse.

Istg, she's gonna pay for this. I then felt Irene pulled my left leg towards her.

"Let me massage them for you." Holy crap. I just gave Lisa more access to my sex as Irene pulled my leg forward.

Lisa then took the opportunity in delving her long fingers inside me, finally hitting my spot.

"Ahh!" They thought I was hurt when Irene put pressure on my leg.

Little did they know that Lisa just curled her fingers and hit my spot graciously.

"It must hurt so bad." Somi said.

"Ahhhh.." I grabbed Lisa's leg as I felt myself getting close.

The bitch might have felt my walls clenching on her fingers and decided to withdrew them.

"Refills anybody?" Lisa then went to get us a new set of beers.

"I think I'm fine now, unnie. T-thanks." I shyly muttered taking my leg back.

I feel so fucking frustrated at Lisa for leaving me hanging like that and not making me cum. What frustrated me more is when she went back with a pack of beer in her hand and when she noticed Rosé. She is wearing this tiger printed string bikini that matches her white smooth skin.

"Oh wow Rosé, I didn't know you already had this tattooed on you." I watched as Lisa traced the tattoo on Rosé's ribcage. The tattoo is written in cursive saying, "More of You, less of me."

"You know I always wanted it tattooed on me." Rosé placed her hands on top of Lisa's fingers that were tracing her tattoo. And no, it wasn't the fingers that was inside of me earlier. If that's what you are thinking. Lisa withdrew her hand from Rosé's skin.

"It's beautiful."

"Thanks." Rosé beamed at Lisa's compliment.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not as much as how my feelings were hurt back then." Rosé laughed a little.

"Why? Were you like heart broken that time?" Somi asked Rosé in a teasing manner.

"More like kicked out of the house, because I told my parents I was gay." Rosé smiled bitterly at the memory.

"Wait. What? Why didn't you tell me?" Lisa was shocked at what Rosé said. Shock was an understatement for everybody. "Where was Alice that time?"

"Well, uhm. We weren't talking that time, Lisa." She chuckled a little. "And Ally was back here in Korea then, it was when I visited mum and dad in Australia for summer break."

🔀▶️

Lisa's POV

I didn't know any of this. Rosé came out to her parents. It was during the semestral break that we fought. We fought about me falling in love with her and Rosé keeps on denying her feelings for me. I suddenly don't know what to feel anymore.

"I'm sorry, Rosé. I'm sorry I wasn't there and I'm sorry I didn't know." I then hugged her.

"It's fine, Lisa. It wasn't your fault. And it was stupid of me to come out when I didn't even have my sister to support me there. You know how mum and dad are."

Then the guys shout from inside. "Hey guys! Let's play spin the bottle!"

Just then the tension lifted the atmosphere and we all went out of the tub and grabbed our shorts first. We were seated in a circled. An empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Alrighty. Let me do the honors of spinning first." Suho then spun the bottle. It pointed at Irene. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Ohhh, the competence on her face is quite scary. The bottle then was spun again to know who will ask the dare. It stopped in front of Jennie.

"Yessa!" Irene rolled her eyes. This is gonna be fun. Jennie knows how to push Irene's buttons. "Make out with your girlfriend."

Everybody oohhed. While I was wondering who the fuck is Irene's girlfriend here. My eyes widen as Irene and Seulgi started making out.

"Holy shit! You two are dating?!" I asked amazed.

"Fuck, Seulgi. I was eyeing Irene and she's your girlfriend already?" Suho who is also shocked.

The couple finished making out, "Well. Suho oppa, you are slow. The early bird catches the worm." Seulgi being proud of her achievement but was smacked by Irene in the head.

"Yah! Are you calling me a worm?" We laughed.

"Alright, next." Irene spun the bottle. It landed on Rosé.

"Dare!" My brow raised at Rosie's spontaneity tonight. Not that I'm complaining, she was always reserved when it comes to games like these.

She spun the bottle to know who will ask her dare. It landed on Momo.

"Do the Pepero game with.." she then spun the bottle and it landed on Jennie. I gulped. Holy fuck. Jennie and Rosé playing the Pepero game.

I can feel everybody's excitement as Momo got a pack of Pepero and handed it to the pair. I watched them both as Jennie take the end with chocolate and Rosé took the other without chocolate filling. I held my breathe as both their faces inch each other eating the Pepero stick between their lips.

I watched in anticipation as the stick grew smaller and was nowhere to be seen. So the game was supposed to leave the littlest Pepero the players could ever munch on. But gawd. I forgot that Jennie is one hot blooded girl. And Rosé, oh my god. Yes. I should know. Rosé is also one competent girl. We all waited for them to stop and show us a small piece left of the Pepero. But to much everybody's entertainment, Rosé grabbed Jennie's nape and Jennie sucked on Rosie's lips.

HOLY FUCKING HEAVENS.

They continued kissing each other until everyone screams at the build up. They pulled back smiling like crazy girls does.

"Now top that, bitches!" Rosé challenged.

Everyone laughed. Everyone's having fun at the two's bravery. Jennie glanced at me, her feline eyes full of glint, teasing me.

So much for celibacy I thought. And there it was, my threesome fantasy arose. I reprimanded myself. I cannot lust after my best friend anymore. Psh.

The game continued with just stupid dares and truth questions until Joy - who by now has consumed too much alcohol - to make a dare. Bambam who is as sly as I am was chosen to challenge Joy.

"Skinny dip on the lake."

Everyone erupted at the dare made by Bambam. "You're a genius Bambam!"

The boys are all excited. While the girls are waiting if Joy is brave enough to do it.

Joy then stood up and went upstairs. "Oh my god. I think you've pushed her too far."

"It was just a joke. If she didn't want to she can just take a shot."

Just then Joy went back down wearing a robe. "I swear to god, if anybody took this robe while I'm at the lake, I'm gonna murder y'all."

"Woohoo!"

We all went by the dock as Joy removed her robe halfway to the edge and ran butt naked and jump onto the lake.

"Ahhh!"

The girls were laughing so hard and was so fascinated by Joy's liquid courage. Just then Seulgi went for Joy's robe and was about to run and hide it when she saw Irene giving her dagger eyes. Seulgi then smiled uneasily and made a piece sign with her fingers. Irene then snatched the robe and met Joy at the edge of the dock to cover her.

"Holy crap, Bambam! That was fucking cold."

"I'm proud of you!" Bambam shouted back.

By this time, everybody's drunk but the game was still on. The next bottle was pointed to Kai. Then Sehun is the one making the dare.

"I want Kai to do a body shot to whoever this bottle landed onto and I want that person to do a body shot on Kai also." The bottle spun and it pointed to Jennie.

FUCK NO.

My intoxicated mind has been telling me that this isn't right. I saw Kai gave Sehun a high five. Definitely elated at his lucky strike tonight. But before I had the chance to complain.. Salts, shot glasses, tequila and lime were given.

Jennie placed the shot glass in between her boobs.

Hell no, Frances and Maxine. They're mine.

Then I saw Kai filling up the glass and deliberately wetting Jennie's chest with alcohol. When Kai placed the bottle back on the table, he wet Jennie's neck with lime and sprinkled some salt.

But before he can lick Jennie's neck, I grabbed a wedge lime myself, pushed Kai aside, licked Jennie's neck, and took the tequila shot between my ladies Frances and Maxine and put the lime wedge on Jennie's mouth and took it.

My lips burning with the alcohol, as I take her moist lips. Being drunk af, Kai hasn't registered what happened.

🔀▶️

Jennie's POV

I was shocked at how Lisa stole Kai's body shot on me. But then again, Lisa being territorial turned me on. Fuck celibacy.

I pushed her back onto the table making her lie down. I snapped my fingers in front of the alcohol hyped Somi, who quickly grab the tequila bottle and poured some on Lisa's navel.

I lined up some salt on her sexy collarbone. I smiled at the sight of the hickey I have given her before. I licked the salt off her collarbone and sipped the tequila on her navel and I must have bitten her well defined abs that I know too much and took the lime from her mouth.

"Are they like, doing public foreplay, babe?" I heard Seulgi asked Irene over the loud screams of the drunkard team we had.

"These bitches are fucking unhinged." Irene said shaking her head.

Lisa then stood up from the table and the other guys replaced her while the girls screamed again.

I felt Lisa grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs and led me on the right end corner room. She locked the door behind her and gently pushed me down on the queen sized bed and kissed me hungrily. She pulled away and stood at the foot of the bed, gazing over me.

"You really like making me mad." She said disappointment laced in her voice.

"What did I do?" I asked confusedly. Really not knowing what set Lisa off.

"You really gonna let Kai do a body shot on you?" I can hear the irritation on her voice as if I should have known what I did wrong.

"Why can't I let Kai do a body shot on me and you can touch Rosé and hug her, huh?" I demanded an answer. I can't understand this girl.

"So you're talking back now, huh? Take your clothes off." I slowly take my clothes off. I smiled a little that she's making me take off my own bodysuit and shorts because she hates it.

I remembered, she didn't answered my question. "That's not an answer."

"You really are talking back to me." I can see she isn't amused with my defiance. She reached for my ponytail and removed the ribbon that's been holding my dark locks.

"You've been bad, Jennie and I don't like it." She lifted my hands over my head and I felt the ribbon being tied to my wrists not granting me freedom.

"Shit. You look way too hot than what I've imagined being tied up with that goddamn Chanel lace. Let me get my camera."

Holy fuck. Are we doing naked photoshoots now? I don't think I'll ever be ready if one day my nudes circulate the campus. I trust Lisa, yes. But I cannot just be cool with this. I mean, things can be stolen, and then produced and then leaked.

"Don't worry, babe. I won't took a photo of your nudes. Only your tied hands. Cause it looks hot and raw. And I loved it."

I got relieved as Lisa went on top of me and focus the camera on my wrists.

"Can I, uhm perhaps include your face? You look really gorgeous, babe. I won't include Frances and Maxine."

I have no fucking idea why I let Lisa. I looked at the camera. No smile is visible on my face. Then I looked away, feeling shy. I heard Lisa's shutter clicked twice.

"Absolutely perfect, Jennie." She put down the camera on the bedside table.

I felt her kiss my tied hands, my fingertips, my palms, my wrists. Now on my lips. On my ear, on my jaw. Down to my neck and collarbones. She removed her clothes and went back to the valley of my breasts. Leaving wet kisses. Sucking my hardened nipples. I feel her as she slowly guides herself down to my stomach, on my hip bones and gave my slit a long lick.

I was confused as to why she left me. My eyes followed her as she crossed the room and opened her things. She slipped something on her. When she faced me, I saw her slipping some condom on the pink toy we have ordered back in Singapore.

"Why the fuck do toy have that with you?" I asked a little amused.

"I want to free you from your so called celibacy."

Before I knew it, Lisa flipped me over. Making me bend forward. My ass elevated while I support myself with tied hands.

HOLY FUCK!

She's taking me from behind. "Lisa I know you are gonna be rough. Can you at least untie me so I can balance myself?"

"Yeah, I sure am gonna be rough with you. But what did you just call me, baby?"

"Please untie me, daddy." Lisa then pulled the ribbon from the knot and freed my hands. She suddenly slammed inside me. "Shit, Lisa."

"Call me that again and I won't let you adjust."

"I'm sorry daddy."

"You've been bad, you don't deserve a foreplay." I received a hard slap on my ass. I whimpered as I felt it stung.

"Yes, daddy. I understand." Lisa slowly strokes behind me. Taking me slowly. My freed locks were grabbed by Lisa, combing it.

"Let me braid you, baby girl."

HOLY FUCK. Lisa is braiding my hair while she's fucking me from behind. My lust heightened.

"There you go all dolled up."

Lisa's big hands grabbed my hips and roughly pulls me back to her as she thrust my sex.

"Shit, daddy. Ahhh." Her roughness making it hotter. She moved inside me faster. In. Out. In. Out.

Building up the pace and making my insides clench.
"Fuck, daddy. I think I'm cumming." I can hear our skins slapping with every rough and fast thrust of Lisa.

"Yep. I can make that pussy rain. Let's cum, baby girl." And at one hard stroke, my knees weakened. Hot liquid filled the strap on. I collapsed on the bed and Lisa removed the strap on and laid beside me. Both panting. I grabbed the blanket and covered our nakedness.

Just when we have levelled our breathes, I stood up and went on top of Lisa, my head lolling a little over the side edge of the bed as I reached for my shorts.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I earned a squeeze on my ass as I retrieve my shorts. I searched for my pocket and got a small stainless flip case.

"I am looking for this." I held out the case in front of Lisa and opened it and got the small zip lock with dried leaves and a glass flint and my flip lighter.

"Shit, Jennie. Is that marijuana?"

I put some weeds inside the glass flint and looked at Lisa as I put then between my lips. "These are entirely for medical purposes only. Want me to shotgun you?"

"Shotgun what?"

I faced her as I removed the flint from my lips.

"I'm gonna take a long drag from this and I'm gonna let it stay on my mouth. And I know you don't smoke, so I can share it with you by blowing the smoke to your mouth and you should hold it in to feel it's effects." I explained to her.

"You ready?" Lisa nodded. Definitely curious.

I lit the flint and inhaled the smoke. I did what I told Lisa and I saw her as she held the smoke from her mouth a little longer.

"Puff it out whenever you like to." She let go of the white smoke I gave her. "Fast learner. You wanna do it again?" She nodded.

And I did what I did earlier. This time my lips touching her lips. Then we ended up kissing. Passing smoke from my mouth to hers. From hers to mine. Then I let the smoke go.

We ended up laughing. I can feel the weeds taking effect in both Lisa and I. I looked at her and she's smiling like crazy. I closed my kit and faced her.

"That was fun." Lisa said as she kissed me again.

We made out until we felt how drunk and stoned we both are and fell asleep.

🔀▶️

A/N: hope you liked this one. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
1M 24.1K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
22.2K 836 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
576K 8.7K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...