The Major and his Lady Love S...

By LilAsian1864

A love between two different people a British and an American a Major who settles down with his men in a smal... More

Prologue: Meeting the Major for the first time
Chapter 1: Finally I'm home
Chapter 2: This is impossible
Chapter 3: My letters from the General
Chapter 4: Abe meets Ben again
Chapter 5: Washington reads Lydia's letters
Chapter 6: Lydia and Washington reunited at last
Chapter 7: Washington meets Lafeyette
Chapter 8: Peggy I need your help
Chapter 9: It'll be our little secret
Chapter 10: Sasha Woodhull's unusual morning
Chapter 11: The chilly winter month
Chapter 12: Learning the Waltz & Sasha has a fever
Chapter 13: Sasha's fever & Preparing food for dinner
Chapter 14: Sasha and the Major's ball planning
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving & the Engagement Ball
Chapter 16: George Washington's new plan
Chapter 17: The Queens Rangers coming to Setauket
Chapter 18:Attack at Valley Forge/ Washington's Comfort
Chapter 19: Trouble in Setauket/Going to New York
Chapter 20: Heading to New York/ A hanging at the Continental Camp
Chapter 21: Spending time in New York
Chapter 22: Back once again in Setauket
Chapter 23: Sasha visits her father at Whitehall
Chapter 24: Discussing important matters
Chapter 25: Visiting Philidelphia/ Hosting a ball
Chapter 26: The Ball with General Washington
Chapter 27: Sasha's resting day/Lydia's date with the General
Chapter 28: Back home in Setauket, Long Island
Chapter 29: Arnold's letter to Andre
Chapter 30: Sasha gives birth early
Chapter 31: Friends visiting the newborn babies
Chapter 32: A concert in Pennsylvania
Chapter 33: Going on a walk into town
Chapter 34: Returning to Setauket, Long Island
Chapter 35: Sasha's Birthday Ball
Chapter 37: Sasha gets Kidnapped
Part 2: Turn of the tide

Chapter 36: Saving Abe's neck

16 0 0
By LilAsian1864

*In Setauket, Long Island a week after things have gone wild*
~Nobody's POV~
In Setauket a week later when things have started getting worse for the Culper Inner ring the British have upped there security around the town and Abe was caught being accused of being a Rebel spy in his own home. But Sasha his sister can help him get out of it since she's married to Major Hewlett s she remembers that Abe didn't swear an oath to the King's service and be loyal to the British Crown.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

I went to the church where Edmund's office was at for important business to convince my husband that Abe was trying to figure out what the rebels were doing so he doesn't hang or worse I ran fast as I could when I got to the church Captain Simcoe was waiting outside of the doors. Then I walked up to the doors fixing my dress about to go in when Simcoe stopped me.
"I'm sorry Miss Woodhull but you're not allowed inside," he said as I stood my ground hiding my favorite gun in my dress pocket and under my dress and said " First off it's not Miss Woodhull anymore it's Mrs. Hewlett and second I'm going in there wether you like it or not Captain Simcoe," before I pushed him out of the way and going inside when I saw Abe standing before Edmund with two guards on either side of me.
~Abraham Woodhull's POV~

God can't believe that I got caught... Now I'm in trouble I don't know how I can lie out of this one my father sold me out now I'm at the church with Hewlett and 2 officers holding my arms in place while Captain Simcoe waits outside to hear the judgement that Hewlett gives and I don't wanna die just yet. Then I heard talking from outside while Hewlett was sat in his seat deciding on what to do with me since I committed treason.
"I'm sorry Miss Woodhull but you're not allowed inside," he said as I heard Sasha stand her ground hiding her favorite gun in her dress pocket and under her dress and said "First off it's not Miss Woodhull anymore it's Mrs. Hewlett and second I'm going in there wether you like it or not Captain Simcoe," before Sasha had pushed him out of the way and going inside when she saw me standing before Major Hewlett with two guards on either side of me.
~Major Hewlett's POV~

There were 2 officers holding Abraham's arms in place while Captain Simcoe waits outside to hear the judgement that I give and I'm sure he doesn't wanna die just yet. Then Abe and I heard talking from outside while I was sat in my seat deciding on what to do with him since he committed treason.
"I'm sorry Miss Woodhull but you're not allowed inside," he said as I heard Sasha stand her ground hiding her favorite gun in her dress pocket and under her dress and said "First off it's not Miss Woodhull anymore it's Mrs. Hewlett and second I'm going in there wether you like it or not Captain Simcoe," before Sasha had pushed him out of the way and going inside when she saw her brother standing before me with two guards on either side of him.
What does my wife want now...
Play video:

~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

"Hewlett wait! I'm sure there is a good explanation why Abe is doing what he's doing," I said as I stood in front of my brother as I pleaded with my husband and then he spoke "What he did was treason Sasha," I nodded my head before looking back at my brother for getting himself into this mess but so far the British have no clue what's happening with General Washington.
Then I walked over to my husband and knelt down beside his chair holding his hands caressing them as I spoke and said "I think you should hear Abraham out my love he was spying for the rebels because it's part of a plan he's come up with if you want the British to have control of the war," he sighed relaxing as much as he can. So I turned to Abe and asked him to speak.
Play video:

*skip to later on that day at the Hewlett Household with Sasha and the servants*
~Nobody's POV~
At Sasha's household she and the servants were getting much cleaning done before Edmund got home or if guests decided to come over but Sasha was hanging up the laundry in the backyard where she can tend to the gardens with her helpful gardener to help her out since the twins were also outside with there mom enjoying a bottle.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

Me and the servants were getting much cleaning done before Edmund got home or if guests decided to come over but I was outside in the backyard hanging up the laundry where I can also tend to the gardens with Edmund and I's helpful gardener to help me out since the twins were also outside with there mommy enjoying there bottles filled with fresh milk and some nutrition in it also.
"Miss Sasha shall I make you lunch now," my cook Avery said to me as I was holding my roses in hand and said "Yes please that would be wonderful Avery thank you," before she left inside of the kitchen door where the servants enter at since we have a big place.
Play video:

Then just like that my babies were down for their afternoon nap so I can get stuff finished I had asked nanny to take the twins upstairs to the nursery and put them down into there cribs and watch them as I get things done and check on the laundry.
*Later on that night at Sasha and Edmund's mansion when they were coming down for dinner*
~Nobody's POV~
Later on that night Sasha and Edmund had changed into their dinner clothes as they went down to have supper there butler called them downstairs while nanny watched the babies waiting for Sasha to be finished with dinner so she can feed the twins before letting sleep for bed.
~Major Hewlett's POV~

Sasha and I's butler called us both downstairs while nanny watched the babies waiting for Sasha to be finished with dinner so she can feed the twins before letting them sleep for bed. We were having dinner together like always while the twins were with nanny taking care of them but things were chaotic lately here in Setauket after we both had a pleasant conversation and had a warm and delicious dinner we got up so our servants can clear the table to spend some time in the living room.
Something was on my wife's mind...
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

It was now nightfall and Edmund and I's butler called us both downstairs while nanny watched the babies waiting for me to be finished with dinner so I can feed the twins before letting them sleep for bed. We were having dinner together like always while the twins were with nanny taking care of them but things were chaotic lately here in Setauket after we both had a pleasant conversation and had a warm and delicious dinner we got up so our servants can clear the table to spend some time in the living room.
I sat down on the sofa drinking my champagne when Edmund took it from me pulling me to his chest as I spoke "Uh excuse you sir I wasn't finished drinking that," as he kissed me softly with a little passion in it and I so kindly replied back with a little more passion to the kiss.
Pic:

"Edmund... the babies I gotta feed them then put them to bed why don't you wait for me in our room," I told my husband who let me go as I made my way upstairs to the nursery room hopefully it'll occupy my time until the twins are asleep plus our nanny has to leave back to her family.
*Upstairs in the Nursery room with Sasha and the twins that night*
~Nobody's POV~
In the nursery room that night Sasha thanked the nanny as she left and Sasha took over nursing her babies feeding them milk before laying them down in there cribs singing a lullaby to the twins so they'd sleep better throughout the night.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

When I got upstairs to the nursery room I saw Nanny already packed with her bag I had thanked the nanny as she left and I took over nursing the babies feeding them milk before laying them down in there cribs singing a lullaby to the twins so that they'd sleep better throughout the night.
Play video:

Once the babies were inside of there cribs fast asleep I closed the door slightly before heading to my room to get ready for bed when I got there Edmund was taking a bath in our bathroom while I was getting out of my dress and heading into the bathroom to have some alone time with my husband who was naked in the tub with bubbles covering him reading a book of poetry.
"May I join you in the tub," I said to him sweetly sitting on the edge of the side of the tub massaging his shoulders leaving kisses.
Play video:

*End of Chapter 36: Saving Abe's neck*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.4K 151
[THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT. DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE GOOD] •| Credit to Spotco for original cover! |• Highest Rank: #1 in Hamilton and historical (thank y...
132K 3.2K 32
You were George Washington's daughter, and when Thomas Jefferson came back home in 1789, you were beyond excited. You heard about all of the good thi...
15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...
219K 7.9K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...