Chapter 37: Sasha gets Kidnapped

*In Setauket, Long Island months later in November at the Hewlett's Mansion one morning*
~Nobody's POV~
About some months later in early November at the Hewlett's Mansion one chilly morning in Setauket the Major and his wife were still asleep as the nanny was taking care of the twins inside their nursery room but Major Hewlett needed to get some work done so he got dressed then grabbed his hat before hitching up his horse and mounting it before riding off to the church which was used as Headquarters.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

At the Mansion one chilly morning in Setauket Edmund and I were still asleep as the nanny was taking care of the twins inside their nursery room but Edmund needed to get some work done so he got dressed then grabbed his hat before hitching up his ...

At the Mansion one chilly morning in Setauket Edmund and I were still asleep as the nanny was taking care of the twins inside their nursery room but Edmund needed to get some work done so he got dressed then grabbed his hat before hitching up his horse and mounting it before riding off to the church which was used as Headquarters. Now I'm left with the nanny and the twins while I clean the house up and perhaps go for a ride with one of the twins.
"What to do right now while the servants were making breakfast for me since Edmund left without any food now I must get a servant to give him food," so then I went upstairs to get the babies changed and fed then as such happened I went outside to sweep the porch with the babies in there cribs outside enjoying the fresh air.
Then while sweeping the porch my father rode up on his horse he looks stern (oh dear what did Abe do now) I walked over to my babies to see that they were playing with there toys that Mary and Anna had gotten for them for their birthday last week.
Play video:

~Judge Woodhull's POV~
I saw my daughter sweeping the porch when I rode up on my horse with a look of stern as I walked closer over to my only daughter and her babies to see that they were playing with there toys that Mary and Anna had gotten for them for their birthday last week. Then I dismounted my horse and walked up to her as she stood her ground holding a shotgun behind her back.
" Sasha we need too talk about Abe's actions," I said to my daughter as she was sweeping her porch then she spoke holding her broom "Father I know nothing of Abe's plan other than he's trying to do what's right," she said as Sasha was putting the broom away before picking up her embroidery blanket she's making as she sat onto her rocking chair.
Stubborn as her mother...
~Sasha Woodhull's POV~