Chapter 4: Abe meets Ben again

*3 months later in Setauket at the Woodhull's house Spring 1775*

~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~ I woke up at 6:30 this morning to take a walk since I couldn't sleep at all, as a Lieutenant Colonel it's my job to help General Washington out

I woke up at 6:30 this morning to take a walk since I couldn't sleep at all, as a Lieutenant Colonel it's my job to help General Washington out. So I saw Abe talking with Anna about helping him out finding something useful that they can give to Ben who can hand it to Washington.
But I couldn't stay long Edmund would be up soon and he'd be wondering where I was at this morning if I'm not back, I know that my father was working at the parish and visiting our mother and brothers grave. I went up to Abe and gave him some money to buy cabbage so it'd fill up his boat to sell up river making it seem like I bought things for myself.
So I went to Anna and Selah and asked if I can buy a loaf of bread, carrots, potatoes, meat preferably cow meat, and cabbage for supper tonight. Then once I bought my things I went back home just in time to see Edmund coming down the stairs.
*Abraham Woodhull in the forest with Anna Strong that noon*

~Anna Strong's POV~ I was going through Captain Simcoe's things to find something useful that I can give to Abe, so then while I was "fixing" Simcoe's room I found important papers

~Anna Strong's POV~
I was going through Captain Simcoe's things to find something useful that I can give to Abe, so then while I was "fixing" Simcoe's room I found important papers. So I took them and hid them in the pockets of my dress before going out to meet Abe in the woods to show him what I've found.
Now that I have these documents Abe and the others can help change the outcome for the Continental Army and America can win this Revolution against the British.
~Abraham Woodhull's POV~
I was in the woods with Anna the two of us talked about the importance of the papers she's found so I can take them to Ben or Caleb, so then while we were I told her the plan I had to search for Ben or Caleb. Hopefully, I don't get caught by British soldiers mainly by Simcoe. My other friend growing up was Lydia Strong (Anna Strong's twin sister) she was in love with the General of the Continental Army for America, now Sasha, Anna, Mary, and I are trying to sneak her past all of the British and the Queen's Rangers and get her and the letters she's written for him to General Washington.
But with the letters in my pockets I hid away from my enemies, little did I know that while being gone I'd run into an old friend that I've been friends with since childhood.
*At the former church that day with Major Hewlett and Sasha Woodhull*