Part 2: Turn of the tide

*At General Washington's Camp in the Philadelphia one sunny day with him and Lydia*
~Third Person's POV~
During the monthly year of Autumn in Philadelphia General Washington had moved his troops into the city making the British move elsewhere to a different city that they can take over and use it to there advantage during this time and take control over so then as such happened Anna and the others were in Setauket still planning there next move after bringing Abe's sister Sasha back to her home again after she was kidnapped by Captain Simcoe.
Play video:

~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

I was laying in bed with a cold and fever after being kidnapped by Simcoe Abe went to go fetch Hewlett from the church

I was laying in bed with a cold and fever after being kidnapped by Simcoe Abe went to go fetch Hewlett from the church...... My brother was watching over me while Anna and Abe's wife Mary was making food for me while I laid in bed with Abe holding my hand as he sat in a chair beside my bed and spoke " It's a good thing we found you when we did Sasha," he says kissing my left hand as father came into the room with a worried look on his face holding his grand babies who were now 9 months old. I've missed a lot since I got kidnapped who knows what Edmund might do to Simcoe though I think he knows who already did this too me.
"Darling! Your awake finally I was so worried," Edmund said as he came in our room and laid beside me kissing me on the lips I've missed the warmth of his body and him laying beside me in our bed then I held his hand in mine and spoke "Hello my love you took your time getting here," I said to him as my husband caressed my face.
I've missed him.....
~Mary Woodhull's POV~
We found Sasha and she's back home now where she belongs at by Hewlett's side..... I came into the room where she was resting which was Edmund and Sasha's room Anna and I brought up some food for her since she hasn't eaten anything for a week it seems like when Anna knocked and pushed the door open Major Hewlett was laying in bed beside Sasha reading a book to her as she sat up in bed to receive the food I made for her while Anna placed her second tray down on the bed side drawer. Then Sasha thanked us both and Major Hewlett dismissed us both so he can spend time with her.
She's safe now she just needs a few days rest.......
*Inside of Major Hewlett's and Sasha's bedroom that afternoon in Setauket*
~Major Hewlett's POV~
I had some of my men looking for Captain Simcoe he did this to my darling Sasha....... She was so excited to see me again I can see those sparkles slowly coming back too me Sasha used to do this before we became engaged to one another Sasha has always kept me grounded and I can't wait until we can do stuff together again when Sasha spoke "I wanna go for a walk around the front yard just for a bit," she said softly then I kissed her again and spoke "When your done I'll take you out for a walk just for 5 minutes," my Sasha was so excited about the walk.
(Knock knock)
"Come in," I said as the door opened up too see Abe holding a package for Sasha "Pardon me but I came to drop off my sisters birthday gift from me and my family," he says as Sasha took it from her brother and Abe left the room giving us once again some privacy.
Play video:

She was back home with me finally......
*End of Part 2: Turn of the Tide*
Play video: