Chapter 3: My letters from the General

*The next night 4 days later after the engagement dinner*
~Lydia Strong's POV~

I was happy that my friend from school was getting married she and her British fiancé were so in love much like George and I

I was happy that my friend from school was getting married she and her British fiancé were so in love much like George and I. Anna and her husband Selah were making dinner for us while I was in my room holding the box of letters I wrote to George when he left to lead the Continental Army that John Adams had asked for him to lead against the British.
The box of our love letters to one another was hidden underneath the floorboards of my room near my bed, so then I picked up one of my other letters that I wrote to George for the first time when we were courting it was on April 2o, 1773 it was almost 3 years ago since that day.
The letter I was holding was when George was leaving to lead the Continental Army, I couldn't bare it that my love was away from me and I from him. But the letter he wrote to me was this.
April 21,1773
My dearest Lydia,
If your reading this right now then it means that I left to lead the Continental Army that John Adams has asked me to lead. I have to do what I believe is right for our country for the future of our children also for our future, my darling I've loved you since we first met in Boston when I first saw you I knew that you were the one for me. My love should anything happen to me while I'm away from you I want you to be happy and move on if I should die.
While I'm away and you in New York for school I want you to know how much you mean to me your my everything, never let anyone tell you any lies or rumors about our love for one another. Lydia the next time we see one another we will be together and stay by my side until this war is over.
I promise Lydia that I'll be safe as a General it's my job to take care of my men, to you this may sound like I'm never coming back but I swear on our love that I'll be back for you. Stay safe and away from danger, I know it'll be hard to write letters back and forth since were so far apart one of your friends Sasha Woodhull has friends that works with me they'll be at our favorite spot in the woods and they can take your letters to me.
Just know that I love you so much my darling Angel. Never forget how much I love you and I pray that you'll give me the strength to lead these men into victories against our enemies.
With Love and Affection,
General Washington
P.S. When you come back from New York find out what the British are planning Sasha already knows this. I love you Lydia.
I held the letter to my heart where the necklace around my neck was at George gave it to me as a birthday present I loved him so much. Sasha and Abe are working out a way to find how they can get to the Continental Army camp. But I read another old letter from 2 years ago when I was still in New York.
August 14th, 1774
Dearest Lydia,
My mind and heart has been troubled lately by what decisions I make and not leading my men to their deaths, you've always been on my mind guiding me through my decisions helping me make the right one so far. We've won many victories thus far my love, I pray that your doing alright without me by your side.
I laid in bed one night falling asleep when I finally did so I had a dream that you and I were married and we had children together, the war was over we won and the British left America when I woke up you weren't beside me that's when I knew that I had to live for you so we can get married.
When we see each other I'll make you a Captain and you can work beside Sasha she's been great in giving intel on what the British plan on doing. Hide this letter from anyone whose a big supporter of the British and might have you killed for knowing this. Lydia my intentions for you are real don't give up on us we'll be reunited soon trust in us. Fight for what you believe in darling don't let anyone tell you any different, I do hope your doing alright so far with your education I love you so much than I can think of.
In closing to the letter I saw this and thought of you I bought it when I last visited Boston.
I love you but I must go we have another battle to win.
Love always,
General Washington
Lydia's necklace:

 Love always, General Washington Lydia's necklace:

~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~

I was with Anna and Abe talking about how we can get Lydia to see her General, but it's impossible to find out where the camp is located

I was with Anna and Abe talking about how we can get Lydia to see her General, but it's impossible to find out where the camp is located. Then I remembered Caleb and Ben worked for Washington. But how can we meet them Abe is leaving to find the Camp but I have a feeling that it's not gonna be good he's gonna get caught sure but by which side.

Then I left to see Edmund who was at the church where he takes care of everything with his men, when I got to the church I went in and saw Captain Simcoe the most psycho soldier in the British army

Then I left to see Edmund who was at the church where he takes care of everything with his men, when I got to the church I went in and saw Captain Simcoe the most psycho soldier in the British army. I ignored Captain Simcoe as I went to Edmund's desk and kissed him to say hello and if he's found any Rebels from the Continental Army, I was speaking to Edmund about what he's done so far to beat the Americans.
Afterwards I returned home, as a 22 years old I'm tired and busy but I still survive from what's happening with the war. I remember George telling me that he needs info on what the British Army plans to do, Edmund knew that Lydia loved General Washington I did as well but like a brother and sister relationship we have.
But we have to be careful never know who we can trust and who we can trust, I just hope that George is safe along with Ben and Caleb.
*End of Chapter 3: My letters from the General*
Can  Sasha and Abe find a way to help Lydia be reunited with her General? Will General Washington and Lydia be reunited at long lasts? Will the British find out where the Continental Army camp is?
Find out in the next chapter!