Chapter 7: Washington meets Lafeyette

*At the Continental Army camp site the next morning*
~Lydia Strong's POV ~

I was so tired but I woke up nonetheless in a different dress than what I wore yesterday, so then as I was outside of the tent not wanting to wake up George I stood outside of his tent and breathed in the morning air

I was so tired but I woke up nonetheless in a different dress than what I wore yesterday, so then as I was outside of the tent not wanting to wake up George I stood outside of his tent and breathed in the morning air. Before I started I picked a song which is something I don't really do at all.
Lydia:
Oh
La la la la la
Oh
Yeah
I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
I think I heard it vaguely
A girl and a General
Oh, tell me more, boy (yeah)
Sounds like a fantasy
Oh, what could go so wrong
With a girl and a General ?
(Ben shows up and sings with his friend)
Ben:
You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the darker side
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me
Right from the start you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life
Lydia:
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
Both:
You and me side by side (yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Ben:
Girl, you look delicious
Oh, I mean gorgeous
Lydia:
Well, now you're getting fearless
Both:
No, I'm just rooting for us
If different was a super power
We'd be so flawless
Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours
I'm rooting for us
Ben:
Two lonely hearts meet in the dark
Imagine it, now they start a spark
Lydia:
You got my attention
What happens next, then?
Ben:
Dancing and long walks in the park
Hanging out anywhere we want
Lydia:
I like the way you're thinking
I can almost see it
Both:
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
Both:
Someday, someday
So let them talk if they wanna (if they wanna, if they wanna)
Let them talk if they're gonna
We're gonna do what we wanna
Let them talk, let them talk
If they wanna, they wanna
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?
You and me side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
By the time we were done singing I hadn't realized that the soldiers were all awake and holding breakfast in their hands, so then as such their wonderful General appeared and he stood beside Hamilton, Caleb, and Lee along with his servant boy. So I turned to see George smiling as we walked up to each other, as the two of us hugged and giving each other a kiss General Lee reminded George about their plans for taking out the British.
Then I saw a French men in his war uniform and was heading towards George's tent so I went to my General to tell him that Marquis Lafayette was here to see him, when I was beside George walking up to Lafayette I asked Hamilton if he could meet me in the planning tent.
*Meanwhile in Setauket that morning at the Woodhull's house*
~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~
It was around 10:00 a.m. when I had a letter from Lydia she finally got to see her lover that she's been dying to see for 3 years but she didn't know how. I read her letter a few times telling me all of the wonderful moments she and George spent together at the Continental Army Camp.
When I finished getting dressed I kindly thanked my maid for helping me she's very sweet, but I hid the letters underneath my floorboards and locked the box away. So then I went downstairs to have my breakfast on my way down the stairs I saw Edmund at the bottom in his uniform already frustrated about something.
Sasha's dress:

When I got downstairs I walked past Edmund and my father while going to the dining room, so then as such happened my father called my name and so I turned and said"Yes father what is it," so then Edmund held my hands and said"Darling your brother ...

When I got downstairs I walked past Edmund and my father while going to the dining room, so then as such happened my father called my name and so I turned and said"Yes father what is it," so then Edmund held my hands and said"Darling your brother has been accused that he's a spy and he's being held a trial," then I stood their Abe can't die even hang the Revolution needs him in order to win.
I then sat down in my usual sit by the window having my breakfast while Edmund came into the dining room and knelt beside me, so then as we were having breakfast Edmund spoke up while my father left to speak with Abe and Mary. As it was only the two of us my maid came and took my plates away and gave me orange juice and my letters from Lydia.
*Outside by the river in Setauket with Sasha and Edmund that noon*
~Major Hewlett's POV~
Sasha and I were by the river talking about our wedding plans, which is not that easy especially since we're on two different sides of this war. I sat down on a log and Sasha sat on a blanket that she uses to sit on the ground so she doesn't get dirty, Sasha couldn't believe that her brother Abe would do such a thing betraying the crown and his loyalty to England.
I looked at my fiancé as I held her hand and softly kissed it she looked at me and said"Edmund Abe wouldn't do such a thing he's innocent," then I comforted her and explained that he's on prohibition for the time being she loves her brother and I will do all I can from having Abe shipped off to prison on sea.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~
I couldn't let Abe be shipped to prison on the sea he wouldn't survive Mary and Thomas needs him and I need my brother, but Edmund explained that he'll be on prohibition for the time being without an escort by a British soldier or myself.
We sat outside for a while until the sun was going down, I'm sure Lydia can handle the situation with General Washington and the other Generals at the Continental Army Camp. So I laid my head down on Edmund's lap and fell asleep on his lap Mary then came to get us for supper.
*End of  Chapter 7: Washington meets Lafeyette*