Chapter 22: Back once again in Setauket

*About 3 days later back in the small place of Setauket, Long Island one morning*
Play video:

~Sasha Woodhull's POV~

I got back from New York with Edmund we took care of our business there and I did some shopping for myself of course and decided to wear one of my new dresses from New York and when we got back from our 3 day trip there both of us had 2 piles of u...

I got back from New York with Edmund we took care of our business there and I did some shopping for myself of course and decided to wear one of my new dresses from New York and when we got back from our 3 day trip there both of us had 2 piles of unread letters still sealed up for us to read on our desks Edmund has one pile on his desk and I have the other pile on my desk. So I grabbed my letters from my pile on my desk and went to my sitting that I use for my personal use and left Edmund alone in the front room of the house to his military business, once I was comfortable I began to read my unread letters one by one from my friends and family.
The first letter I open is from Ben and Caleb but it's written in Ben's handwriting.          
                                                                                                                                                               December 24th, 1777
Dear Sasha,
I'm hoping this letter finds you well and that you enjoyed your honeymoon/business trip was enjoyable. I also must congratulate you on your marriage to Major Hewlett he's a respectable man he's perfect for you. Anyways the reason I'm writing to you is because I've had news that Captain Simcoe is planning on getting his revenge back at Hewlett, so then there's been a lot that's been happening since you and Hewlett have been gone. As you know I'm now under General Benedict Arnold's command he's still injured as before being shot in the same leg twice.
I've written to Anna, Lydia, and Mary the three of them have being okay since you've left also Abe is now back to his normal self and has been rebuilding his farm and house again while spying for us as well also too. As you might've heard Sasha we've had a hanging in our camp, Abe have given me and Caleb information we need to turn the tide of this war now we need you to get information from Hewlett then give it to Lydia.
Sincerely,
Benjamin Tallmadge
P.s.
Stay safe Sasha with Simcoe as the leader of the Queen's Rangers and Robert Rodgers on the loose it's even more dangerous. Burn this letter when your done it could fall into the wrong hands.
Oh great I completely forgot that this has happened so I got dressed into something more comfortable for dinner while Edmund and I were taking care of our own things before we both have supper at 6pm, so I opened my next letter from Lydia herself.  
Sasha's supper outfit for the evening:

                                                                                                                                                              December 26th, 1777My dearest Sasha, Much has happened whilst you and the Major were away...

                                                                                                                                                              December 26th, 1777
My dearest Sasha,
Much has happened whilst you and the Major were away from Setauket as you know Captain Simcoe has become the new leader of the Queen's Rangers and Robert Rodgers is working for his Majesty the King of England himself and is angry that important documents have been taken and placed into a sculpture of his face inside and it's important that we rebels get that info and give it to General Washington immediately. Also Robert Rodgers has the orders to kill anyone whose seen the documents as I know Ben and Caleb are handling that right now finding the sculpture of the King.
Oh Sasha it's terrible I've heard from a Queen's Rangers when I was coming back in December that Captain Simcoe plans to come back to Setauket to finish his business with Major Hewlett he must be warned that Simcoe is coming back to Long Island.  I trust that you get what George needs in order for the Continental Army to turn the tide of this war also Anna has had word that Selah is still alive.
Now I must go before anyone gets suspicious burn this letter after you read this letter.
Love always,
Lydia Strong
Play video:

~Major Hewlett's POV~

I got back from New York with Sasha we took care of our business there and she did some shopping for herself  of course and decided to wear one of her new dresses from New York and when we got back from our 3 day trip there both of us had 2 piles ...

I got back from New York with Sasha we took care of our business there and she did some shopping for herself of course and decided to wear one of her new dresses from New York and when we got back from our 3 day trip there both of us had 2 piles of unread letters still sealed up for us to read on our desks she has one pile on his desk and I have the other pile on my desk. So I grabbed my letters from my pile on my desk and she grabbed hers before she went to her sitting room that she uses for her own personal use and left me alone in the front room of the house to my military business, once I was comfortable I began to read my unread letters one by one from my friends and family and military business.
*End of Chapter 22: Back once again in Setauket*