Chapter 10: Sasha Woodhull's unusual morning

* A few months later in Setauket at the Woodhull's house one morning *
~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~
It was 5:00 a.m. when I woke up this morning I got dressed into a blue dress with white lace around the edges of my dress. So I grabbed my cloak and wore it before going for a walk into the woods where I take my walks when I'm under stress. But I didn't realize that I was being followed by someone.
Also I felt as if that my life is so messed up right now, time went by and I've had letters from Lydia she's doing so much better now that she and General Washington are finally together again after 3 years. So as I took my walk around in the forest I saw my old swing hanging on a tree that my father made for me when I was little.

 * In the forest that morning with Sasha Woodhull and Major Hewlett* ~Major Hewlett's POV~ When I woke up this morning I got dressed into my uniform I heard Sasha getting ready for her morning to start but she was going for her walk but she never ...

~Major Hewlett's POV~
When I woke up this morning I got dressed into my uniform I heard Sasha getting ready for her morning to start but she was going for her walk but she never goes anywhere without me escorting her somewhere. So what I did is I decided to follow her my fiancé walked towards the forest I thought it was interesting.
~Sasha Woodhull's POV ~
I was in the forest walking but also another letter from Lydia came last night when everyone was alseep. So I went into the woods to read it on the bench, Abraham and Mary were spending time with their son Thomas I can't wait until I have a family of my own with Edmund. I sat down on the stone bench reading Lydia's letter she was so happy with George Washington everytime she and her General was happy that they were planning the next plan of attack to take down the British so we can end this stupid revolution.
Lydia's letter I had in my hand went something like this.
My Dearest Friend,
I miss you so much since the last we saw one another George and I were able to catch up with each other. So after catching up and doing the deed once don't go getting any ideas now I'm sure that Edmund and yourself did as well, then again knowing you I'm sure that your gonna wait until your honeymoon. Anyways I write not to brag but also say that we've come up with our next plan of attack to beat the British hopefully we'll win this time.
Oh! Sasha I wish you were here  with me planning the next plan of attack our Captain of the plan and research division. But my dear friend you'll have to be more careful now that the British are increasing their security along the rivers also I heard that the Queen's Rangers will be arriving in Setauket in 4 days time to meet with Captain Simcoe also be aware of that man he's vile and disgusting.
I must go now Sasha I will keep in touch with you soon give my best to Edmund will you.
Your friend,
Lydia Strong
After reading my friends letter I was so worried now I can't get to the rendezvous point without being caught by Simcoe and the Queen's Rangers. So I put my letter in my skirt pocket and then stared at the lake until I heard Edmund's voice from behind me.
So then as such happened Edmund sat down beside me on the stone bench and said"Is anything the matter my darling you seem quite this morning," I sighed softly and said"I'm worried about this whole Revolution Edmund plus we have to start thinking about the wedding," then Edmund got down on one knee and held my hands and said"I will do everything in my power to protect you and keep you safe Sasha, once things settle we'll begin our wedding planning how does that sound," I held his hands as well and kissed them gently.
Major Hewlett and Miss Sasha kissing:

* Later that morning in the woods with the two lovers* As the two of them were walking around the woods together laughing and talking while Major Hewlett wasn't needed yet

As the two of them were walking around the woods together laughing and talking while Major Hewlett wasn't needed yet. The two kissed again before pulling away Sasha was about to walk off again when he pulled her against him so her back was against his chest.
Then Sasha and Major Hewlett stayed in the same position they were in as Sasha began to sing.
Sasha:
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide
Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing)
Wherever we go next
Both:
It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?
Major Hewlett:
Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all
Both:
And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)
Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are
Sasha: ( Sasha and Hewlett dancing in the woods clearing)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?
Sasha:
Oh no mountains too high and no oceans too wide
Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be
Both:
It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding
Someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)
Can I have this dance?
And can I have this dance?
Can I have this dance?
( Major Hewlett dips Sasha backwards before kissing each other)
Now all Sasha will have a problem with is worrying about Robert Rodgers and his Queens Rangers, Abe and the others within the inner circle to help win this war will have to be super careful with finding things out.
*End of Chapter 10: Sasha Woodhull's unusual morning*