Making the Alpha strong

By shenu20

She is fierce. He is innocent. She is the pride of her parents. He was separate from his parents. She is the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Q & A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 47

5.7K 336 125
By shenu20

*King's pov*

"No matter what happened there, you can't interfere!" Those words echoed in my mind as my beta stood in front of me stopping me from reaching my child who is standing in the middle of battle circle clueless as to what to do. Each passing felt like a acid on my heart as I was aware of the fact my son's life being on a great danger according to my mate's warning.

When she said me to stay away from whatever about to happen in here I went livid knowing that my child's life is on line.

"SHENU!" I still remember how her eyes widened in shock hearing me calling from her name like that for the first time. Hurt flashed on her eyes and that look still hunt me, but I couldn't help as to argue with her wanting to save my child. I know it's her child too and she is suffering the same as well not being able to interfere on his fate.

"Agrhhhhhh........!" Taehyung screamed tearing my heart into pieces as I felt his pain on my guts. There stood my son blood oozing out from the gaping wound on his chest as a livid growl echoed among the woods only to notice Milena running towards her mate like a crazy wild animal tearing who ever on her path. I stepped forward as well wanting to get to my child and protect him but couldn't as my beta firmly stood in front of me with a determined look to stop me.

"If you interfere, they won't get an other chance by fate!" He reminded the exact words of my mate's being loyal to his master to stop me from meddling into their fate at any cost. 

"Hyung he is my only child!" I begged helplessly with tear filled eyes feeling utterly useless. Even after being the ruler of the super natural world, the strongest alpha ever to born, I couldn't help but to watch my own son laying there on a pool of blood while his mate tore the one who harmed him into pieces like a maniac making others step away with horror. 

"You are not the only one hurting my king!" He uttered, voice softening with each word. "Trust her! Trust your mate!" I felt his arms wrapping around me as I went limbless on his embrace looking at my child gaping for air to stay alive.

************

*Amanda's pov

I was heaving nose flaring with heavy breath as I eyed the torn bodies around me looking for more victims or more limb to tear not being able to satisfy my wolf and the aching pain on my heart. I was aware of the fear filled eyes around me, but my own thirst for vengeance blinded my brain from any rational thought. 

"A-Amy!" I heard it. I clearly heard that whimper as his normal deep voice weighted with pain making it almost inaudible to hear is calling. I want to run to him. I want to hug him and comfort him. But my mind won't let me. I can't see him like that. I can't let him leave me like that. I am gonna kill. Kill everyone who did this to my mate. Milena snarled lifting her gaze to see people and wolves standing around me horrified with the sight before them. I smell blood, blood that nicely flowing on their veins while my mate laid there losing his blood.

No! No one deserve to stay unharmed looking like glass dolls while the love of my life is struggling for his last breath. They need to shed blood. They need to shed blood more than my mate for putting him on a situation like this. I am gonna make them shed every single drop of blood on their bodies. I am gonna shred them all into pieces.

"Amy snap out of him!" I heard a familiar male voice yelling, but I couldn't recognized it. And I don't bother to recognize it either. The only thing I want is their blood. They hurt my mate. No one deserves to live. No one!

I bared my teeth letting out a sinister growl, liking my extended canines as I slowly stepped forward. Their gaze glistened with fear feeding my thirst as I felt like the strongest predator on a feast. My paws hit the dirt ground filling my nails with blood spattered over the field. Every step felt like a walk to my play room as my toys backed away not wanting to be the first victim to get destroyed. They all gonna pay!

"Amanda!" A sweet melodies voice echoed in the woods freezing me on the spot. A cool wind gushed past everyone making them shiver but cooling my raging heart. I felt like the fire on me extinguish brushing away the clouds that blinded my mind. Everyone looked around confused as to find out where that voice came from. A sweet scent, mixture of vanilla and jasmine lingered in the air calming my blood lust. I felt myself going numb as I felt into the ground. 

A whimper escaped from my mouth when my bones started to snap non-continuously and I felt like I have no control over my shifting. Several gasps were heard when I finally shifted into my human form. I looked down taking in my attire. Instead of being naked like usual I was wearing a very familiar dress. A mini red polka dot dress with long sleeved. The same dress I wore years ago when I lost my mate on a similar situation like that. The difference was that day I was the one laid in a pool of blood fighting for my last breath. 

"My child!" I snapped my gaze depressingly searching for that comforting voice. I know that voice! She talked to me like this years ago. It's the same voice. A light chuckle ranged in my years trying to sooth my heart. Tears flowed down my cheeks freely when I lift my head to glance at the clear sky above to meet with the sight of a beautiful woman. The woman that created us. Our mother! The Moon goddess! 

"Don't forget! Love is the cure Amy." I heard her melodious voice as a reassuring smile lingered on her face making her features look more angelic. I can sense the confusion of other on the air that surrounded us as they frantically search for the owner of that voice. But only I was lucky enough to see her beautiful figure among the clouds that surrounded her like a protecting barrier. "Bring him home dear. I am waiting!" Her gaze softened giving me hopes and knocking some sense into my clouded mind to finally think rational. It's not over! 

Tears leaked down as I nodded my head at her with a tight smile finally gathering courage to face my fate. She slowly started to fade away like a smoke taking away the cool air and that sweet scent leaving the smell of blood and death. I turned around finally to look at my mate who is in the brink of death depressingly gazing at me begging with his eyes to come to him.

I crawled towards him heaving ugly loud sobs out feeling like the worst mate ever. He was fighting to hold his last breath for me while I was chasing after innocence blood. I lift his head gently laying it on my lap as I lovingly caressed his soft cheek. Even his skin looked as pale as a sheet and those plump limps are dried out of any moisture, he is still the most beautiful creature ever to born on this earth. His shaky hand wrapped around the dagger that tucked into his heart before clenching his eyes shut and pulling it out. My breath hitched as I felt the insane amount of pain he is on. His eyes searched for mine while he gasp for air.

"A-A.. Amy-" With a great difficulty he tried to say something only to be stopped by me when I placed a finger on his mouth silencing him.

"I know baby! I know. I know what you want hear." I said crying out loudly feeling overwhelmed with everything going around. I cupped his cheek from one hand looking lovingly at him, pouring all my emotions into my gaze so he could see how vulnerable I am making myself right now for him. "I remember everything!" His eyes become glossy as I felt his happiness despite his pain through the bond. Though we haven't marked each others yet for some reason I can feel all his emotions since I gained my memories.

"Ever since we was little the only person I wanted to spend my eternity with was you Tae!" I said honestly hiccuping as I couldn't control my sobs. "I can't ask for more baby. Like we wished we became mates. Like we promised we found each others." I poured my heart out in front of everyone as I felt his heart beat slowing down with each word. But he wasn't giving in. He was fighting for one last breath. For one last beat of his heart each time as the desire to hear me out over took his pain. 

"Love is the cure!"   Her words ringed on my mind.

"I love you Taehyung!" A chocked gasp escaped from his mouth as he heaved heavily to control the overwhelming emotions at my words. "Not only in this life, not only on our past life, but also in our next life, I will love you Tae. I promise to love you!" My tears landed on his cheeks blurring my vision making it hard for me to capture his expressions. "Last time-" I hiccuped before swallowing the lump on my throat. "Last time when we were on a situation like this you begged me to say this. I wanted to say it Tae. I wanted to say it for so long. I wanted to say it when you first brought me flowers I liked searching for it days on the forest, when you first kissed my forehead, when you proposed to me in front of the whole village, when we gave our wedding promises, when I heard the cries of our children for the first time." I felt his tears staining my fingers as well as his blood covering my lap.

"I wanted to say how much I love you every time you looked at me like I am the whole world to you. I so badly wanted to scream it out when you begged me to say it while I was fighting for my last breath Tae. I wanted to. But now I got a chance Tae!" My heart skipped a beat when I realized I am finally being able to confess my true feelings to him. I closed my eyes letting all I have pilled in my heart out and pushing my wolf forward as well. I have to say it! Say it as his Amanda!

"Amator!" I called opening my eyes which are burning with raw emotions. That name echoed around making others gasp in disbelief. "I love you Amator!" I felt his heart beat fastening as his orbs expanded. Something crossed his gaze giving chills to my body. Nonetheless I continued. "Wake up love. You slept enough. Now it's enough. Time to come back!" With each word the wind started to circle around us creating a barrier to separate us from others. I bent down when a mist started to cover his body almost hiding him from my site. "I want you back Amamtor. Wake up!" Those were the last words I said before a blinding light started to lighten his body as I felt my lips grazing against his.

The ground beneath us started to shake with the violent wind gashing around like storm is about to take over. The radiating light made is hard to see anything making all of us almost blind as I felt the feeling of his lips disappearing with the weight of his body slipping out from my lap. I heard other screaming as they struggled to stand and look through the violent mess the nature is creating. I started lose control over my own body with how brutal the wind flow around us making others sway their figures to the direction of wind.

Suddenly everything stopped. A dead silence took around the place making all of us to look around frantically trying to figure out what happened. I noticed the missing warmth of my mate's body on my lap. My eyes traveled around field searching for his figure as I stood up feeling his blood flowing down my legs. My mind started to panic as my wolf started to whimper missing the presence of our mate. Where is he?

A loud growl as powerful as the authorial command of our king boomed around the area, echoing among the woods making my knees buckle as the dominance of that voice almost knocked me off. All of us shuddered automatically baring our necks out of submission. The intoxicating scent of my mate over powered the smell of dried blood driving my wolf crazy with the overwhelming connection our mate bond awoke. 

I lift my head searching for the source of that powerful aura surrounded us. And there stood in the distance on the tip of a small hill that overlook the battle field, a powerful creature our kind was only once blessed to witness. Lycan!

The sky started to darken out of nowhere letting darkness invade the light. Snowy heavy clouds fill the dark sky as a beautiful bright moon started to glisten in the sky letting it light land on him. His eyes shined gold as those sharp canines exposed to the moonlight letting it glisten showing how sharp they are. Power! His attire oozed power and demanding respect making it hard for any of us to restrain the urge of submitting to his dominance.

"Everyone!" The royal beta called out with a loud voice breaking everyone's gaze from that memorizing sight. "Show respect to our first lycan. Bow down!" A shiver ran down my spin as I heard few wolves whimpering from the command. Many eyes widened as all of us dropped into our knees except the king. A loud thunder broke in the sky as he stood proudly there looking down at all of us like we are beneath even a dust on his feet. Proud swelled on my chest as I cast a look at his powerful form standing tall there radiating dominance.

"All hail to the future KING!" The voice of royal beta's wolf echoed among us proudly making all of us cheer after him like a troop that win the battle.

"ALL HAIL TO THE FUTURE KING!"

*************

"You are telling me he is Amator?" Jimin questioned for the umpteenth time making Yoongi groan in annoyance as no matter how many times he confirmed, Jimin not being able to register that fact on his brain. I shot a glare at his direction before burring my head on my mates neck to comfort my mind and beating heart earning a approval growl from the said male as he purred into my skinship. I was trying hard to keep up with all the questions others are raising while controlling my perverted wolf who is enjoying the bare back of my mate too much.

The sky is clearing, shinning in a hue orange color as sun is about to disappear. After back that incident the sky started to clear letting darkness disappear. My mate shifted back to his human form though his orbs remain that vibrating golden color. His first instincts was to snatch me into his arms and holding me tight glaring at everyone around us like he couldn't recognize any of them. Though he let his father touch him, he didn't let any of other to near us as he kept me on his embrace holding tight letting out threatening growls to others. He only recognize the mate bond and his father. It's like he is still on his lycan phase lost in that daze not knowing how to step out into the real world.

Almost all the men are half naked as they only wore shorts after shifting back into their human forms. But my mate being half naked doesn't help my wolf at all as he wasn't willing to let go of me and decided to carry me on his back when his father suggested that we should head back to the palace. The king thinks that the queen would be able to calm her son and I am hoping too. It's not like I don't enjoy the presence of Amator, but I miss my adorable Tae. Well I don't know if I could call him adorable anymore after this. 

"This brings back old memories!" Yonngi's father chuckled light heartedly nudging his alpha earning a fond smile. I heard that his mate first shift was iconic too which left all of them in puzzle.

My head snapped towards Kayla when she sighed heavily giving a longing look at Jungkook who is looking at everything but her. I think she is getting a silence treatment. Can't blame him either after what happened. I would have to have a long talk with her when all this drama is over.

"Finally!" Namjoon groaned walking past us when we get the sight of tall castle walls. Everyone released a sigh of relief being thankful to finally be able to get here. I couldn't blame them as I could sense the tension on the air as they felt intimated by my mate and his father's presence.

I noticed how my mate look around taking in his surrounding like a unfamiliar place, sniffing the air to get familiar with several scents that lingered in the place garden mixed with the aroma of flowers. I noticed a small crowd gathered around the main entrance and a one figure stand out from all of them. The queen.

She stood in the middle with a beautiful smile dancing upon her lips as she waited there for her family to come home. The crowd were clad in fancy dresses which indicate they are guests from the ball. The distance music ringed in our ears giving out the fact that she arranged everything for the ball like she planned.

We came to a stop standing few steps away from her as I felt my mate's curious gaze on the beautiful woman. He titled his head side to side like trying to calculate from his brain with a tense posture. His grip around my legs loosened allowing me to slide down from his back, but he didn't let me back off as his hand wrapped around my waist possessively pulling me to his side, not wanting to let go of me. 

"Everyone!" The king called walking ahead of us and standing in the front facing all of us who returned from the battle field. "Once again I am proud of all of you for pulling up with everything happened today." He said for the umpteenth time offering a genuine smile. "I know everyone must be tired and for your hospitality everything is arranged. Maids would guide you to your respective rooms and I hope all of you to see on the ball in few hours." All of the warriors, alphas and other supernatural creatures thanked him pleased with how their king treat them like a fellow member of his pack instead of a law subject beneath him. 

The king smiled once again before turning around and walking in without even sparring a glance at his mate. The queen's smile dropped causing her beta to give her a reassuring smile, mouthing 'he will come around' before he also followed behind his alpha. Look like Kayla is not the only one to receive silent treatment. Wonder what she did to receive that punishment. Plastering a forced smile she invited others in and one by one everyone left leaving the three of us alone. My mate was still tensed as I felt his grip tightening when finally his mother's gaze landed on him and him along only.

"Amator!" She called in a meek voice taking cautious step forward and I felt my mate freezing on his spot. Tears filled her eyes bringing out her innocence features out which represented most of my mate's features. He exactly took after his mother's beauty.

"My son!" She once again called lovingly causing the grip on my waist go slack. I felt him melting under her gaze as his own eyes glossed with un-shed tears. Before I even know I was standing there alone when my mate leap into his mum's embrace burying his head on her shoulder crying out loud. I witnessed how he poured his heart out on his mother's embrace completely relaxing under her touch. I didn't have a heart to be jealous over the interaction as I understood how it feels. No matter who comes and goes in your life, mum is always your comfort zone.

"Now everything is fine my baby. Relax!" She cooed fighting to hold back her own tears to comfort her child who is finally letting out the tolls took on him from previous events. "Let Taehyung out dear. He is safe. Your mate is safe. Everyone is safe now. It's over and you can relax dear." She uttered softly rubbing his back gently as his sobbing died down into little sniffles. I didn't even had a time to even feel awkward standing there alone as I was busy gazing at them in awe.

Her gaze landed on me and I straighten on my stance with alert look. But she softly smiled at me allowing me to relax and I noticed her opening an other arm inviting me to her embrace. And I was more than happy to join in, laying my chin on her other shoulder, wrapping my both hands around my mate and her. Finally!

I am home!                                                           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
63.7K 2.2K 83
|PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION| So many things wrong with society. There are new problems found daily but yet nobody makes an effort to solve them. Bakugo...
32.4K 954 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...