howling Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†.

By captainseungie

❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘭𝘒 𝘭𝘒 𝘭𝘒 𝘭𝘒 ❞ . . seungwoo (X1/VICTON) ff;; please respect the author's work a... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
not an update
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen - finale.
explanation

ten

172 2 2
By captainseungie

'seungwoo-ya, i can't do this.' i laughed nervously.

'i wasn't going to do anything with you though.' he smirked, knowing what i was thinking.

'whatever i'm starving.'

we walked back to the canteen with our fingers interlocked with each other. 'so you're not mad at me anymore right?' i said with sparkling eyes. he laughed and ruffled my hair, 'yah, going to the salon is expensive.' he laughed again and put his arm and snaked it around my waist, while we walked to the table where yena and minkyu were sitting at.

'harin-ah! here!' yena called. i excitedly ran over to her. since the table was round i sat beside yena and seungwoo sat beside me, which was also beside minkyu. 'wait, where's my food?' seungwoo asked, worried.

'o-oh, your fangirls took your tray and ate it. they talked about how it smelled of you.' minkyu whispered.

i looked at seungwoo, with a frown plastered on my face. 'what the fuck? do they think they have a chance with my mans?' i said loudly, but soft enough so they won't hear it. seungwoo looked down and said, 'harin-ah, it's okay. i'll just skip lunch. i mean, i had my lunch already.' he winked at me and i cringed. yena and minkyu looked at us in disgust, and minkyu - well - he looked upset.

.ffwd.

we were dismissed and the four of us decided to walk home together.

'let's make a group chat on kakao so that we can go on hang outs!' yena suggested.

'i'm in!' i called.

seungwoo looked at me, 'do i have to?'

'i mean, you don't have any friends anyway.'

'yah, it's my second day.'

i rolled my eyes and giggled, 'what about you, minkyu-ya?'

'i-i- yeah s-sure.' he stammered while looking at me in the eyes.

'then i'm in too.' seungwoo said in a deep tone.

'i thought you said you didn't want to.'

'i don't like that boy going around you.' he whispered under his breath and on my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

'perfect! what should we name it?' yena clapped.

'what about.. hm..' i had to think of a catchy name.

'hmys? because it has all our second names in it?' i suggested.

'but why is your initial so far from mine?'

'yah, it's just a name.'

'nah, i like hsym more,' he leaned on to my ear again, 'because your initials are far from his.' he whispered breathily. i got chills.

'perfect, i like it too.' yena said.

'me too.' minkyu added, with a fake smile on, 'harin-ah, can i talk to you for a sec?'

'yeah sure!' my lips curled into a big smile while seungwoo just looked at me angrily.

'what?'

'whatever.'

seungwoo put his hands in his pockets and looked away when suddenly six boys came up to him, 'damn big boy, what's your name?' a really tall one said.

'han seungwoo.'

'wanna join our gang?'

'what gang?' he said while scoffing a little.

'never heard of us? we're victon. the most popular gang in school.'

'oh really? sure i'm down.'

'hell yeah! we going to club blue.'

'count me in, let's go.'

seungwoo left, without a word. i just stood there, broken and in pieces. 'harin-ah, are you okay?' minkyu said, while brushing his hand on my hair.

'i-i'm fine.'

yena stood up to us. she looked angry. 'yah, guys. i'm still here. and what are you doing? why the fuck are you touching her?'

minkyu looked shocked, and scared.

'i was just trying to console her!' he said defensively.

'you like her, do you?'

we both looked at her. and to each other. and back to her.

'n-no..' minkyu tried to sound as convinced as he could, but yena didn't buy it and she was not happy.

'whatever, just don't hang out with me anymore.' she stormed away from us.

'wait, yena-ya!' i tried to call her but she wouldn't look back. 'minkyu-ya, i-i'm so sorry. she just left, so now i'm panicking, and now you're in tro-'

minkyu used his finger to shush me. he pulled me to a hug and reassured me, 'it's okay, it's okay. it's not your fault.' my face dug into his chest and i could feel his heartbeat. his words sounded sincere. when i pulled away i saw that my makeup stained his white shirt. i cupped my face, 'oh my god! minkyu-ya! we have to clean that up!'

'n-no it's okay,' he said while smiling.

'no, i insist.' i grabbed his hand and dragged him to the restroom. i grabbed a tissue, rolled it up, let the water touch the ball of tissue and rubbed his shirt so that it would come off. 'shit, this takes real elbow grease to come off, i'm so sorry.'

minkyu didn't reply.

instead,

he cupped my face and made me look up at him.

his eyes were tender and his touch was warm. i could feel his breath against my face while his eyes landed on my lips.

without realising, my eyes landed on his too.

'harin-ah, you have no idea how pretty you are.'

i looked down, embarrassed. 'no i'm not, don't say that.' my face burned as if i drank alcohol.

'harin-ah,' i looked back up to see his glossy eyes, 'i like you, a lot.'

my eyes turned glistening and my vision became blurry from the water that filled my eyes to the brim. 'i-i can't, seungwoo- i love him.'

'he left you.' i looked down and sighed.

'i- you're right.' i looked back up at his eyes.

he smiled cutely and he brought our faces closer, until the gap between our lips closed. i put my arms on his shoulders and his landed on my waist.

he pulled away and smiled. we leaned and our foreheads landed on each other.

ring ring!

it was the sound of my phone vibrating in my pocket. i pulled away from him and saw my screen.

PHONE
daddy🥵
1 missed call

'i-i should go..' i said and minkyu put his hand on my cheek.

'go, i won't stop you.'

i smiled and i ran from school. once i sat on my bike, i pedaled as quickly as i could, when i heard my phone vibrate again. it was seungwoo.

i picked the phone up while i pulled over to the right side of the road. 'seungwoo-ya? i'm coming to you, you're in club blue right?'

'baby! i'm having so much fun!' he said. glad he's having fun, but that's too much.

'okay, i'm coming to get you.'

'wait, jeongyeon-ah. what do you mean you're coming to get me? i'm with my girlfriend right now? right harin?'

'wait, who's jeongyeon?'

'you! gosh, harin, my ex girlfriend doesn't know her name.'

'that's it. you've had too much alcohol. i'm coming to pick you up.' and i abruptly ended the call.

i pedaled quickly to club red.

from the outside of the building i can hear the music blast from the inside and the smell of alcohol that floated in the air. 'gosh! this place reeks of alcohol.'

i opened the doors and the smell of alcohol hit my face hard. it was kind of making me nauseous. but i had to find my boyfriend. where the fuck is he?

i squeezed through the crowd of people and finally found seungwoo,

on a chair,

with a girl,

on top of him.

but who was she?

her face is so fami-

oh,

'yena?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 72 8
βˆ†Attention None of the pictures are mine βˆ† I have used these theme in past or currently using or will use in future.......also they are not edited it...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
462K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.