QUIEN ERES, AMOR MISTERIOSO...

By presh_148

Standing in the sand barefoot. I was staring at the sunset reflecting to the sea like a Cristal Clear that sh... More

WHO ARE YOU, MYSTERIOUS LOVE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3 (THE CONTRACT)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 31

13 4 0
By presh_148

" Okay class dismiss!. Please prepare for our quiz tomorrow, don't forget about it"

" Yes miss!".

Great, finally our class for this morning is done. It's already a lunch time so I walk out of the room as my classmates and headed to the cafeteria.

Tiring all morning, and so on later. While walking alone towards the cafeteria I saw Fernand that I could meet. He was busy arranging the papers he was holding while walking, he looked at me as he looked down his path to make sure that he wouldn't got bump into someone.

when it looked at me, he immediately averted his gaze and continued walking, but in a different direction. I just stared at his back as he walked away.

I shrugged and then continued walking towards the cafeteria. but before I could continue to enter the cafeteria when I arrived, they immediately blocked Ecka at the entrance and glared at me.

"You know! You're still really an attention seeker and a stealer of spot light. You bitch!!"

I just stared at her and then crossed my arms.

"You're blocking my way Ecka. Please step aside. "

She did not listen to what I said. When will this women stop?. I never knew what would happen to her. Especially when she continued pushing my limits.

" I do not know what you're saying"

I answered but she stared at me and then pushed me to the floor. That's why I fell down to sit me down. I stumbled and then they stared at me as they walked towards their table. Ecka's evil gaze filled them as soon as they started eating.

"Owh My Khiella!"

I looked at the person who spoke and then immediately approached me and led me upright from the crash on the floor. The pain in my ass due to the force of my fall is really hurt.

"Are you okay?"

I just looked at Kries Mae when she asked me. Why do people sometimes being such a fool. They ask questions that are obvious. Especially when you stumble or fall, you will be asked if you are okay even though they already know the answer is no.

I just went to our table and then sat down and ignored the people whispering.

Kries also sat across from me and then started eating while glancing at me. And I wasn't comfortable with what she was doing so I looked at her badly.

"Can you stop peeking at me?. Just eat"

I'm annoyed here. She nodded and then quickly bent down and snorted one after another and then drank water without looking at me. I was just shaken and then ate. Fortunately, she has already ordered me. Because she was the first to come here to the cafeteria.

Eventually, we were in the middle of eating when she spoke and now we were reminded that we would see our names posted on the wall near the principal's office.

"I'm sure you'll be topic 1 to the entire student body here at the School. Let's see later."

She said and then finished her meal. I nodded and also finished my meal too.

When we finished eating, we immediately stood up and then walked towards where the paper of our names was posted. Names of students who entered the tops here at the school.

We have already arrived and other students are also coming to see it.

" Shocks nice dude! I'm proud to be in the top 9 "

"woyy shockss so happy, I'm on top 7"

"Yeah. Hopefully all"

"What! Don't worry, you can make up for it now, just fight"

" Nice one Dude, that's among the tops today. Congrats"

"Thank you bro. You too"

I heard students saying it while looking for their names. Kries Mae and I approached to look as well. She stop while looking at the paper, I was surprised when she immediately hugged me so happily which immediately made my heart beat.

" As I said Khiella you will be the top 1. I'm so proud of you!"

She said it was so much fun. I can't move where I stand. I just stared at her while happily looking at me. Her movements seemed slow motion to my eyes. She turned to me and looked for her name on the paper and she was happy to face me again when she saw her name which was still in the top 5 on the list, and Ecka was second.

I was just brought back to reality when someone passed from behind me and hit me hard on my shoulder. I looked at that person and it was Ecka. I also suddenly heard the conversations of the students now staring at us. And to Ecka because they were also surprised because she was only Second, not the first on the tops students.

Ecka turned to me angrily and then glared and pushed me back but it was strong. She also kicked me for twenty reasons so that I could sit on the floor but immediately stood up.

"You're being such a stealer. You're really pushing my patience"

Annoyed, she said and then sped walking away with her plastic friends.

After that we immediately went back to the classroom and then sat in our respective chairs. soon after, our prof came this afternoon and then he started discussing and then quizzed up to 1-100.

the complaint of my other classmates is that our professors always do quizzes like this, which you think is the final exam because sometimes the number we answer in each quizzes reaches 1- 250.

It's really too absurd and hard. That sometimes, you will not know what will you answer because there are many questions on it.

" Okay we will start your quiz right now."

"Please pass this question paper after taking yours"

He said and then handed it to May Ann and she pass it to us. As I get my question paper, I immediately started to answer it as always. I'm the one who finished it first and pass it to mister Lukeferry.

After a minute Ecka also pass her quiz and then glared at me as she walk towards her chair and sat down with a bad face.

Our class for the afternoon goes on and on.

After a long discussion of our professors in a different subjects. We got a short break. I saw Ecka when she stood up and walk out of the classroom with Miss Elaine who called her.

I simply stood up and follow them. Actually I don't have a plan of following them to know where they are going to do or what they are up to.

They went to the principal's office with a man who I think is on his 40's. They went in after a short conversation. I slowly and simply walk towards the office and, it's not my intention to hear what they are talking about.

" You disappoint me Ecka!. You're such an disappointment and disgraceful to our family!"

I heard the man on his 40's said in anger to Ecka. She just stayed bowing her head, not giving any look or glance to his father. I saw she formed tightly her hands.

" Why you didn't make it on the top?, just a second? Seriously? Be like your sister that is always an validictorian and cum laude!. You're always putting our family down!"

Maybe now I know what is the reason why Ecka is such an competitive person. Because of her father who always pushes her into something or someone who is not her, also always been compared to her sister. And that triggered Ecka to be a bitch. She always been pressured by her father to always be the best and on the top.

" It's because I'm not her dad!"

She says and finally lifted her face to look at her father.

" You're answering me now with your stupidity? Huh!"

" Now that you didn't make it as a top 1. This is the second time you'd put in as a second on the top list of the students.!"

" That girl who is now on top 1 again is surely a better than you, that's why she step up on your feet. Don't be forever a loser!!. Do a move to make you on the top 1 again!."

Her father said and gritted his teeth while looking at his daughter.

" Even though I was on the top, you still not proud. It's always my sister for you! Because you have a favoritism among my siblings! "

Her father slapped her hard and said.

" Because you're such an disgraceful and worthless to my family, don't you ever forget that you owe me big one for letting you in, in my family! "

Ecka's father is so mad and glaring at her and then walk towards the door. I immediately got away and run faster to hide. After a second that I make sure his now gone, I got out of the wall then smirked and turned my back to walk away.

I pity her at the same time. But I think she deserves being treated like that by her own father.

It should be fair. If my life is not happy then others shouldn't be happy as well.

They said God is not unfair. So then this it is, should be to make it fair.

I will make also others be really miserable with their lives.

They said that we people shouldn't do such things. We are also made and created by God fairfully that we should use ourselves in God's will and commandments.

But no, I won't do that. He's not fair, he also has a favoritism. And I will be the way to make others have a living hell, like what I have been before and until now.

" What are thinking Khiella"

I was taken aback and got stopped because of someone who spoke. I turned my back and face him.

He stared at me in the eyes.

" What you are thinking is not a good idea Khiella. You don't know what you are doing"

I smirked and look at him then said.

" I know what I'm doing. And also what are you talking about?"

Fernand frowned and quickly change his expression that turned into a cold one.

" I know what's on your mind right now. You're testing him, and that is not a good deeds. Not a right thing to do. You are making a competition with God. "

I smirked and laugh with sarcasm. I forgot that he is an Psychologists and Psychiatrist. He can read minds.

" Don't ever forget that God is God. You will never win. You know what Khiella you just don't see the good in the bad, you just don't see a light in the dark. Because of your door were close"

Fernand's words hit me so bad. My heart felt so heavy and make me feel uneasy.

" Is that all?. I will go now"

I said and trying my best to look really calm and cool.

" Try to open the door and windows to be enlighten. Don't let yourself forever be eaten by your insecurities, hatreds, and anger that always making you stand alone in the edge of darkness".

" Don't wait for it to be too late for you"

It was as if I was stuck in my position. It was as if I had been hit and slapped very hard because of what he said. I also don't sometimes understand myself. But I shouldn't listen to him. I have my own decisions in life. And I know what I'm doing.

Suddenly my heart questioned my mind. Like ' do I really know what I'm doing?' and, ' How long will you be stubborn?', 'how long?'

My heart felt heavy than before. And I'm hating myself even more.

I forced myself to step my feet away from that place. And went back to the class and then sat down in a chair stunned.

It's like someone is telling me that. Fernand is right and there is also a part of me that tells me not to be sent what he said. And I should continue what I am thinking. But in spite of that, I thought and remembered. If I would be like this. how can i achieve or how can i have a beautiful and happy life now?. I thought I'm starting over again?.

But what I am doing?. Being always a wretch and a wicked person.

How can I live a peaceful life if the starting a new life I was talking about is turning like this?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I DIDN'T DO IT By madhumitha

Mystery / Thriller

475 146 17
Hi, I'm Natasha Hedge, 23, and my brother's dead, the people who killed him are trying to frame me for it, and the people I love have joined them. A...
415 67 18
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...
1.1K 88 52
Shock. Once the shock wore off, I was confused. Then angry. You made me so angry because I felt betrayed by your choice. Your choice to leave me...
2.1K 698 70
Sometimes one ordinary vacation can change your life, forever. It can go beyond anything you planned, or thought possible and surprise you in bad wa...