QUIEN ERES, AMOR MISTERIOSO...

By presh_148

Standing in the sand barefoot. I was staring at the sunset reflecting to the sea like a Cristal Clear that sh... More

WHO ARE YOU, MYSTERIOUS LOVE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3 (THE CONTRACT)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 10

21 4 0
By presh_148

The meeting went through. Two more meetings and it's done. I was setting and watching everyone, what they are doing.

I stared again at the lady earlier and I know she's something like spy or a pretender here at Ezri Mallorcial Company. I know she is not good as what I have felt when I first saw her.
Ezriel adjourned the meeting and everyone starts to leave in this room. I waited them all to be totally gone.

"Ezriel, never trust someone even the person who you wouldn't think will never betray and drag you down. Never believe in what someone shows you was good because it is good to be true".

I told him and he looked at me with confused and surprised because of what I had just said.

"ahm.. Yeah"

We nodded to each other and walk out of the meeting room.

"I was just saying the truth to you, for you to be aware".

he looked at me with amusement.

"yeah yeah Thank you for the concern"

I smirk and turned to him. We stopped walking for awhile and stare at each other for a second then I spoke.

"I don't like the girl earlier who went to your office and handed you the envelope and papers. I am telling you that she's maybe ordered to be her on your company to spy or it could be something else. Better to know her background very well. I can help you found out the case about you are filing, and to what happened to your previous assistant who just passed away".

I said and look away then started to walk. He followed me and says.

"how did you know about what happened to my secretary?"

He curiously asked and confused to what I told him. I know about it because when he brought me to his house I was just roaming when accidentally I saw the door of his room was half open so I heard about everything he said to someone on the phone.

And that I already knew when he told me about the contract and me bieng his assistant. I knew it from the Start that he has a problem and this is what only I can do for him to pay his kindness to me.

I will help him with the cases and to his company since, after all I owe him something that gives me the totally escape from what I have been through.

If it weren't him, found and accidentally banged me by his car I wouldn't have a chance to be out of the hell and experience this kind of life again.

Freedom in whatever I wanted to do. But even though I'm now here in the Philippines, no matter how I tried to be like a normal people on this country. Still I can't stop thinking about me being founded again by those people I hate the most.
I can't still help not to be afraid of something That never leave me.

"just trust and believe me. I will help you, I can also be your sidekick just to repay your kindness to me Ezriel"

I said and he still in shock. I just gave him a smirk and walk after him.

"what happened Khiella. Why did you suddenly like this?".

He said and walk by me while shaking his head in amusement and surprise. He can't just get over to it. It's funny how he acted right now. His cute. Wait did I just said that this guy are look cute?. Come on it's just. Yeah whatever.

" let's just take as, like I was saying the fact or the truth and offering a good to be true offer."

Then shrug my shoulder and continue walking 'till we got to his office. I looked at my wrist watch that he gave me earlier at the house before we went here at work. It's already six o' clock in the afternoon.

But the time of going home is seven and eight. I'm already tired even though I didn't do anything just setting on the set where near to Ezriel, listening to them and just listing everything what's important to their topics though it's very boring.

I sat down and then opened the computer to re-schedule everything for tomorrow and log in to my social media account after. Ezriel look very busy at the same time so he won't see me spending my time in social media as he wouldn't know. So my job won't be in trouble.

As I scrolling down and up to Facebook someone chatted me and I was like. Who the hell is this? Why would he chat me if I have no profile picture because as I know, people won't chat or get to know you if you have no profile picture just blank.
I opened the message and it's a link. Because of curiosity I opened the link and Ecka showed up on the screen having sex with a guy. Shocks on what I was watching also the volume was half full so surely Ezriel knew that what I'm doing. I saw on my peripheral view that he stood up and quickly went to me.

"what heck are you doing Khiella! What fuck are you watching?!".

He Angrily said and look at the screen of a computer then look at me with irritation.

"why are you watching porn in works hour and why are you watching these such things Khiella?!".

Embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I don't know what I'm goin' to do right now it's so embarrassing. I didn't know that it was a video of a scandal. Whoever send me that link was so stupid. But I can keep that video for something only me myself knows.

" I didn't know that it was a scandal. It's just a link that I opened because I'm just curious if what is it and didn't mean to watched that freaking stupid video from a stupid person who sent me the link."

It's true though I've watched it. Still an unexpected because I didn't know about it at all. I didn't think it was a scandal for Pete's sake.

" Really Khiella? "

He said in disbelief. I rolled my eyes because I'm starting to get annoyed and irritated to him.

"Yes. I'm telling the truth but if you won't believe me, okay it's your choice anyway."

I said and then went to my set to log out my account and off the computer.
It's up to him if he will believe me or not. I don't care about what he'll think about me any way.

He shook his head in disbelief and look at me for a moment so we stared at each other. I sigh and he stepped-up to went to his table and massage the edge of his head.

"do your work now Khiella we're going home after."

"don't watched those kind of videos just do your job now."

I rolled my eyes on him to what he just told me. Whatever he says I don't care.

"get me a coffee. Go now!"

He said so I stood up and went to the door and stepped out of his office.
I went to where the machine is and then get a coffee for him. I was about to go directly on the office when I saw the woman again rushing at the elevator so I simply followed her untill we are now on the parking lot of this building.

I hid to the wall not far from where she is. I saw someone, a stranger guy approached the woman. and the lady give the small knife to the guy. They nodded to each other and then they leave. I looked around before simply following the guy and stop when he stop and waited someone to come out of the darkness.

A person come out of the darkness with someone that are tide on his writs and have a cover on his face so he wouldn't be able to see anything.
I saw how the two strange guys stabs him multiple times on the chest and back.

I was just watching them when a familiar voice shouted my name and those guys doing a crimes got interrupted so they Immediately run very fast to be not caught. it made me shook my head.

"why are you here at the parking lot?"

Eman asked me but I just turned to him and shrug my shoulder.

"owh.. Okay.. So where's Ezriel? Time to go home?"

He asked again but still didn't get a response from me.

"I saw someone laying there"

I said and pointed the man using my one finger and walked to went there. He just followed me and quickly run faster to get close and kneel down to check if the man are still alive but it's too late because it already dead.

"what happened to this poor guy?"

He said then turned to me. I just shrug and turned my back on him and walked to go back to the office and give the coffee to Ezriel.

I've seen lot of crimes and it doesn't surprise or shock me anymore. This is life, very complicated and full of crimes made by the sinners who let the anger and temptations of evil eat them.

I already regret everything I did and so I wanted to change and starts a new life.

"Khiella wait!. I'll call the police and please tell this to Ezriel".

He said and I just nodded. After that I went inside of the office and give the coffee to Ezriel who was setting on his swivel chair waiting for me to come back with his coffee.

"what took you so long again? I've been waiting for my tea for almost an hour."

I just nodded and then sat down to the chair infront of his desk. He raised an eyebrow to me while setting down.

"I saw crime scene on the parking lot. Someone died again because of stabs on his chest and back multiple times."

I said then he stared at me for a moment before grabbing his phone to call his officers to tell them what happened.

He looked at me while talking to someone on the phone and then asked if what happened after ending their conversation.

" did they see you watching them?"

He asked and I shook my head.

"how did you saw the crime scene?"

I stood up and then smirk at him.

"I followed the girl I was talking about earlier and then followed the guy she met on the parking lot"

I said and he stared at me before nodding his head.

I know the feeling afraid of what if it get caught. But if you're a professional on that job it will be easy for you to get through them.

Men while the Police had already arrived and investigate about the crime that just happened earlier.

The man died and it already reported to news and other medias.

I was standing there at Ezriel's side, watching them doing thier jobs.

It already have an detective and others to check and investigate about the case.

We stay there for almost an hours and went home after.

I'm tired about everything so when we get home I went upstairs to go to bedroom and just sleep to rest.

hopefully I really did a help.
Staring at the ceiling my mind is in somewhere again.

I'm tired but I still can't sleep and I don't know why.

Immediately get up out of the bed when I remember we haven't eaten anything yet and it's already 10:30pm.

I went downstairs to cook and prepared for the dinner even if it's already late. Still we have to eat I'm really hungry.

After I finished. Exactly Ezriel come down and went to the kitchen where I was.

"come on let's eat. We still need to eat even if it's already late".

I said and he nodded then sat down.

"by the way about what you've told me in the office after the meeting."

I looked at him while setting down and put a foods on my plate. The food I cooked are not bad as like before.

"Yeah what is it?"

He sat properly and while putting a foods on his plate he spoke.

"your offer is not that bad so I will accept it."

I nodded and then continued eating as he did the same. And after that I washed the dishes and went to my room to rest and sleep.

Hopefully I can help him.
But I'll do it I swear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.2K 27
When you experience the worst thing you could ever imagine, how do you react? - "The water looked so tempting under me as I stood there in the dark...
58.3K 1.5K 38
[Severally outdated] ⚠️ Tigger Warnings in intro page ⚠️ you are a lone young Siren living in the Atlantic Ocean after being booted by your pod on t...
I DIDN'T DO IT By madhumitha

Mystery / Thriller

475 146 17
Hi, I'm Natasha Hedge, 23, and my brother's dead, the people who killed him are trying to frame me for it, and the people I love have joined them. A...
1.4K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...