Jelsa One Shots

Von lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... Mehr

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Please... Don't Go- Part 2

822 22 7
Von lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

Jack's eyes widened and he started screaming. Saying no.

Doctors started rushing in and telling him to leave. He fought against them trying to stay beside her but they managed to get him out of there.

He walked in the waiting room, still tears in his eyes. He saw his kids, niece, nephew, Anna, and Kristoff.

Once Anna saw him in the room, she knew her sister was gone. She rushed to hug Jack knowing that he was hurting.

A week passed and they were at her funeral.

Jack was staring at her gravestone.

In loving memory of
Elsa Frost
A loving
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Mother

He was holding his kids hands. Seeing them gave him strength not to cry.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Oakley?"

"I'm going to miss mommy so much," he said squeezing Jack's hand a little more.

Jack bent down to their level so he could see both of his children eye to eye.

"I know, I know you will. I will miss her too but you know what we have to do?"

"What?"

"We have to live for her. We have to live our lives to the fullest since she doesn't get to *sniffs* life still goes on. Yes there is a time to grieve but we gotta keep on going. I love you kids and your mother so much," he said and hugged them.

Years later when Robin and Oakley are teenagers. Robin being eighteen and Oakley being fourteen. They are both in high school now. They both missed their mother so much. But not as much as their dad did.

Jack is now forty three years old. He's still single because he has a place in his heart only for one person.

"Robin, please don't forget to pick up your brother from school today," Jack said.

"Why can't you pick him up?" She pouted.

"Because I've been driving you around for sixteen years and since you are both coming from school you might as well take him home," Jack chuckled.

"Fiiiinnnee," She said.

"Do we really have to go to school today?" Oakley asked.

"Yes, why would you not?" Jack asked.

"Because it's moms death anniversary..." Oakley said and trailed off. Jack sighed.

"I'm still going to work today. Time doesn't stop even for anniversaries. We will visit her when you guys get back from school. Is that good?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Robin said and Oakley nodded.

Robin and Oakley soon left the house.

Jack has the day off but he didn't tell his kids that. He knows they need to go to school and that Elsa would not want them to put their education in jeopardy because of this being her death anniversary. And he knows that Elsa wouldn't be too thrilled with him taking the day off of work today because of it either.

So... Jack went to his car and went to the store and bought flowers. He tried to do this almost every month since she's passed. The only times he wouldn't be able to do it because of work or something came up.

He drove to the cemetery where she would be. After all these years... he couldn't bring himself to love another. Not with their children as a reminder.

There he stood in front of her gravestone. He had bought her favorite flowers. White roses, say it's plain or cliche but she absolutely loved this type of flower. Jack places her flowers on the grave.

"Hey Els..." he started. "I really love and miss you so much! I wish you could see the kids right now. Robin is doing so well in school and Oakley made the junior varsity football team and he's only a freshmen. I wish you were here to see all of this happen," he said smiling and wiping his eyes. "I bought you your favorite flowers," he continued.

"You have no idea how much I love and miss you right now..." he drifted off trying not to cry but obviously his tears got the best of him.

He could feel her presence around him all the time. Every time he was in pain thinking about her, she would always be around in some way, shape, or form.

Right now, she was hugging him from behind. She missed him too. She had been watching him age these past years. He was the best dad ever to their children. Always making them laugh and comforting them when he needed to. She knew he'd be the best father.

"I just feel like... we didn't have enough time together even though I've known you since high school... it's just hard now that you're not here next to me... I feel like I see you all the time though," he smiled just a little bit.

"Robin grew up to look almost exactly like you and Oakley he's got your beautiful blue eyes. I wish I could see you again. I wish you could have been there with us throughout these years we've missed you," he said and paused.

"I didn't find another woman. I just couldn't. You're the only woman for me. I love you more than anything in this world. I'll see you again someday. I know I will. But for right now, I will continue to live until I get to see you again. I will be back. Our kids and I are supposed to come visit you together. They don't know I took the day off either so I better scram before they get home and see that I'm not there working at home," he chuckled and then said, "I love you and I will see you soon."

Elsa smiles seeing him go. He's the best man she could ever be with.

Later that day, the kids come along with Jack to see their mother. Elsa was still waiting to see them.

"Hi mom," Robin said.

"Hey mom," Oakley said.

"We miss you so much," Robin said trying not to cry.

Elsa smiles seeing her daughter. She did grow up to be a beautiful young lady. And Elsa's been looking over her family as much as possible. She knew Robin had a beautiful personality too.

"I wish you were still here," Oakley said looking down at their gravestone. Elsa smiles as she sees Jack's little twin. He was handsome just like his father.

"We love you so much," Jack said trying not to cry in front of his kids. Elsa walked to him this time, placing her hand on his cheek.

They couldn't see her obviously, it's just her spirit seeing her family. She has missed them so much too.

They stayed there for a while not saying much. They silently said their prayers.

Soon they were on the way home. Elsa smiles seeing them leave, she thought she should go to, and she did.

"Dad? We still have those old videos of mom right?" Robin asked.

"Of course," Jack said.

"Can we watch them today please?"

"Of course we can," he said.

Once they arrived home Robin went looking for the videos of  her mother. She found them then put on DVD in the DVD player. Robin, Oakley, and Jack sat on the couches to watch.

"Is it rolling?" Elsa asked, whoever it was (Jack probably) nodded their head. Elsa smiles.

"Hi kids. I hope you are doing good. I just want you to know that I love you both so much. I hope you are doing well in school. And please tell me your father is staying out of trouble," she giggles. Jack smiled seeing her laugh. "And hopefully you aren't being trouble for your father..." she smiles at them.

After the home videos they all went to bed for they have school or work tomorrow.

Jack was in his bedroom but he couldn't fall asleep. He looked at all the DVD's they had of Elsa and he came across one he's pretty sure he hasn't seen yet.

He put the DVD in the DVD player and sat back to watch it.

"Hello my love," was the beginning of the video. "I made this video because I know that you will need it," she paused then continued. "I know you are doing perfectly fine with raising our children. You have my trust. You always have. You will be fine without me being beside you because I know how stubborn you can be. I know you will do everything you can for our children's best interest. Even when you say you don't... I know you do. I know you're keeping them safe and out of harms way. I know you are doing everything you can to play both the mother and father roles. And I know you are doing it with all of your heart. I'm sorry I can't be there with you today. We both would be doing a good job even if we have the occasional fight like some couples, we always come back to each other. I love you so much! I know you are doing amazing right now! I know you are thinking that this is hard and it is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. It is hard to be a single parent. My aunt was a single parent for a while there. And I just hated seeing her struggle all the time. I'm sorry I'm putting you through this too. I love you and if it was up to me, I would have never left you and our kids. I love you so much!" She said. "I think that will be all for this video. Just know that I love you and you are doing an amazing job!" She smiled one last time at the camera then ended the video.

Jack has tears running down his face. Oh how he loved that woman. He missed her so much and seeing this video, seeing her smile so much even in the circumstance she was in, it warmed his heart seeing that smile. That smile that makes the whole world stop and stare. He's missed that smile so much these past few years.

Forty years later, Jack is eighty three and on his death bed. He had gotten sick a year ago and now... His children, grandchildren, and one great grandchild are all sitting around him.

His children were the last to say goodbye.

"Robin," He said and held her hand then turned to Oakley, "Oakley," he said and held his hand.

"I love you guys so much. Thank you for being the light of my life after your mother passed away. You two taught me what it means to be a father and not end the world because your wife is gone. I see her. I see her in you two all the time," he said smiling at them one last time.

"I think it's time for me to join her," he said with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes.

And the heart monitor went flat.

The first thing he saw was white. It was white everywhere up until he saw what looked like an angel.

"Jack?"

That voice. He knew that voice anywhere.

"Jack?"

It said again. He looked and saw her there behind the golden gates. He grinned and ran there.

The gates opened once he reached it.

He walked towards her with his grin.

"Look at you," she chuckled seeing him old and wrinkly.

"What do I not look good anymore?" He asked his devilish smirk still working.

"Oh no *chuckles* you are. You're so old," she smiles chuckling seeing him. He frowned at her. She stops then rolls her eyes and takes his hand.

Jack took a second to really look at her. She didn't look like she did in her last moments on earth. She looked like her old self again. Young and care free.

When they were running in more through the gates. Jack started to notice he started becoming his young self again.

Jack looked behind him as he heard a creak. The gates started to close as they left that area.

Jack looked back at Elsa with that grin on his face.

"Welcome back to your young self frostbite," she says chuckling. He smirked at her then kissed her. She kissed back. She has missed him so much from his hair to his eyes to his nose to his lips, to basically everything about him. And Jack can say ditto to that about her.

"I love you so much Snowflake!" He said as they pulled away. Elsa smiles.

"I love you so much more Frosty!" She said and they kissed again.

And that's the end of their story. Soon they see their children again but they are young adults as well. Elsa gets to meet her children again after YEARS and she gets to meet her children's spouses. Then years later her grandkids then great grandkids. And so on.

(2156)
Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A/n: Yay! Another update! So I decided to make a part 2 to the last one shot because I really didn't want to leave it at that. It was too depressing to just leave it so I added this one. I hope you guys liked it. Let me know!
Don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Stay safe and stay healthy!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...
20.5K 406 30
This is another Jelsa in Hogwarts in story. I originally had this story on my old account: _free_spirit_ buuut in case y'all didn't know that one go...
11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...