Jelsa One Shots

Galing kay lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... Higit pa

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Please... Don't Go

1K 26 8
Galing kay lovetowrite12340

Just a heads up this is going to be a very sad Jelsa one shot

Third POV:

Elsa and Jack have been together for many years. They started out as high school sweet hearts. They were together throughout college even though long distance was a pain in the butt. They still managed to make it work though.

They got married when they were 24 years old. They had their first child a year later. A little girl who looked just like her mother and has her father eyes. Then about four years later they had their second child. A little boy who looked just like his father but has his mothers eyes.

They lived happily together for about two years. Meaning they were 31 years old. Their daughter was six years old and their son was two years old.

They were a happy little family of four. Just when they thought life couldn't get any better than this... something terrible happened.

Elsa... was not well... they had been to many different doctors to treat her. It was some type of cancer.

When Elsa first started feeling the symptoms she shrugged it off thinking nothing of it until it was a continuous feeling.

She didn't tell Jack until after her first visit. It was night and the kids were asleep in their rooms. She was laying down on her bed with Jack beside her. He was on his computer and Elsa's back was facing him. She sighed then turned towards him.

"Jack," she called. Jack looked at her then put his laptop on his night stand. He moved closer to her.

"Yes?" He asked as he held her closer to him.

"I have to tell you something important," she said. Jack stayed silent waiting for her to continue.

"This is hard to say but... I have cancer..." she whispered but he heard it. She couldn't believe it, that's why she's whispering and having a hard time with it.

Jack was taken aback and looking at her, thinking this has to be a joke, right?

"I am confused Els. How do you have cancer?" He asked. She just shook her head trying to keep her tears in. She snuggled her head up closer to his chest. Trying to bury herself.

"I don't know. They asked me about my family history. They think that could be the cause," Elsa whispered.

"Els?"

"Hmm..."

"Did they say what we or they can do for you?" He asked.

"They said any of the usual things that help slow down the cancer like chemotherapy but they aren't sure what the outcome will be," she said.

"We will figure this out and you will be fine," he said and kissed her head. "I know it," he continued but not sure if he is right.

About two years pass again and Elsa was not getting any better. Elsa started saying she wants to start making videos for her kids. So that when they are older they have something to look back on at their mother. And of course, for Jack too.

Jack however thought she was accepting the fact of death even though she could probably get better. He wasn't losing hope ever. He believed she would be fine.

"I just don't understand why you are giving up already. I think you will be fine," Jack said getting annoyed with all the videos they have been making. He's trying so hard not to argue with her but this... this is hard.

The kids were staying over at their Aunt Anna's house to be with their cousins while Elsa and Jack were home making videos and apparently arguing.

"Jack, just think about it. If I was ever going to get better don't you think I would have at least a year ago? And I'm not giving up I'm still fighting. This is just in case something goes wrong," Elsa said feeling herself get frustrated with him.

"I still believe that you will get better. And don't lie to me by saying that you believe that too," Jack said. He could easily read her because he knew her better than he knew himself.

Jack's eyes started to water. Elsa realized this and ran to hug him. She knew this was going to be so hard on him but she didn't think that he would be in so much denial.

Jack's arms wrapped around her waist. Her arms were around his neck holding him. She pulled away ever so slightly and touched his face. Her hands on his cheek.

"Jack," she said she saw some of his tears trickle down his cheeks. She wipes them away.

"I know this is going to be hard for you. I know you think I've given up but I haven't. This is me just preparing in case something goes wrong. I want our kids to know they have a mother who loves them and would do anything for them if it wasn't for my cancer," she said letting a few tears of her own fall.

"I know, I'm just... I just can't believe this is happening to you, to us," he said more tears falling. She kissed his cheek and hugged him fully again. Jack held onto her tightly.

"I also want you to listen to what I'm about to tell you okay?" She asked and felt him nod.

"When I pass...-," she got cut off due to Jack.

"You're not going to," he said immediately.

"Just listen please," she begged. He sighed and stopped talking.

"I want you to find love again. Before you say anything please let me finish. I don't want you to be miserable living while I'm gone. I want you to try and move on Jack please. Love another woman before your time is up," Elsa said then looked at him. Jack looked at her and shook his head.

"There is no other woman in this world out there for me except you," he said hugging her a little tighter.

"But Jack, you'll be miserable-," she was cut off again.

"I won't be. I have our children to fill my life with happiness. I will get to see them grow up and I'll raise them the way you want. I see you in both of them. Little Robin's your actual twin and Oakley has your eyes. I don't need another woman when I have my children to look after," he said kissing her lips. Giving his all, because he loves her so much.

They had explained to the kids what was happening seeing that they are a little older to maybe try and understand. Their daughter is eight years old and their son is four years old.

They had successfully made many videos for their children. Elsa, wanted to make as many as possible. She would make some videos for Anna and then some for her nieces and nephews. She made some for Jack too. She just wanted them to know that she will always be there through video and in their hearts.

Robin their daughter was let's say a bit depressed hearing her mother was sick and probably won't get any better. Oakley their son was starting to understand that he won't see his mommy again after a while.

What they did during her time when she wasn't in the hospital was be together. Whether it was at the park, mall, home, Anna's house, wherever they were. They did it together as a family.

Until her final day...

They knew this day would come. The last day. Her final breathe. The last time they see her breathing.

Jack was at the hospital day and night her final days refusing to leave her side. Elsa would tell him to go and be with their kids and he would just shake his head.

Her final day though... her entire family came to see her... her friends... her sister... her in-laws... her children...

"It's really nice to see you all," Elsa said smiling at all her friends and their children. Jack was beside her sitting on a chair holding her hand just looking at her. Elsa was aware of this but thought she would talk to him, just him later.

"We are happy to see you Elsa, I wish during a different circumstance though," Rapunzel, her friend since college said. She was with her husband Eugene and their daughter Sunny. Elsa only smiled at her.

"We are going to miss you so much," Merida said. She was Hiccup's wife. Jack's best friend was Hiccup. The two wives had gotten along well and also became friends. Their son Forrest was with them.

The two families left as they had said everything they needed to to Elsa. Then came in her in-laws.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to Jack. Thank you for keeping him happy and bringing us some grandkids," her mother in-law said. Elsa smiles.

"You're welcome. I really love him," she said looking towards Jack who was still just staring at her. He couldn't look away. He kissed her hand he still held.

Soon his parents left and just Anna and her family plus Jack and Elsa's kids remained.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Anna sobbed and walked to hug Elsa. Elsa hugs back the way she could.

"I love you Anna," she said and tears spilled. She was thinking about how her parents passed. Elsa was all Anna had left and now... she'll have Kristoff and Jack, her kids, and Elsa's kids but... not by blood anymore.

"Kristoff, please take good care of Anna while I'm gone, *sniffs* I know how much of a handful she can be," Elsa chuckled lightly and Anna only rolled her eyes playfully. Even now she's trying to joke around.

"I will," Kristoff said.

"And keep an eye on this one here," she said glancing towards Jack jokingly. "Keep him out of trouble for me, both of you," she said looking at Anna and Kristoff. Then her nieces and nephews came to her.

"My sweet little niece and nephew, Ellie and Michael," she said and they walked to sit with her on the bed.

"Be careful," Jack said panicking a little.

"Jack, they are fine," she said kissing his cheek.

"We will miss you Auntie Elsa," they both said.

"I will miss you too," she said kissing both their heads then hugging them. They pulled away and walked towards their parents.

"We will just be outside the door," Anna said wiping her tears.

Now... for Robin and Oakley to say goodbye...

"Mommy?" Elsa looked at Oakley more tears spilling out of her eyes seeing her babies. She's not going to be there to watch them grow up. To see them. It's all hitting her now.

"Yes, my sweet sweet boy," she said.

"Are we going to see you again?" He asked.

"You will, But not for a long long time my baby," she said moving her hand through his hair. She often did this with Jack's hair to calm him down and she just loved running her hands through his hair.

Oakley pouted hearing that. "But I don't want you to go," he said.

"It's not up to us baby but I know I will see you three again. I know it," she said giving him a small smile.

"Mommy?" This time Robin spoke.

"Yes, my sweet little girl?"

"I'm going to miss you so much. Can't you stay a little longer?" She asked as she had tears of her own falling.

"I'm afraid I've held on for as long as I can. I'm sorry," she said tears still falling.

Jack hadn't said a word this entire time. He just couldn't say anything. Not with the kids here.

Elsa hugged and kissed her children for the last time...

"Can you go in the hall? Give your father and I some time please? I'm sure your Auntie Anna and Uncle Kristoff are out there waiting," she said. The kids nodded and held hands as they exited the room.

"J-Jack," she called. He looked at her and squeezed her hand slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Please take good care of yourself and the kids. Take care of our family. And remember what I said, don't let me be the last woman you love," she said wiping away his tears. He had finally let them fall. He wasn't going to cry in front of everyone else but only in front of her. She was the only one he felt comfortable crying in front of.

"I will try but... you're really the only woman for me Els," he said. She smiled slightly.

"Don't forget about the videos and the gifts I have for the kids when they turn eighteen," she said. Jack kissed her hand nodding his head.

"I love you my Guardian!" She said.

"I love you too my Queen!" He said.

"Please kiss me one more time before I go," she said. Jack sucked in a breathe. He did not like hearing her say that. He still nodded and kissed her with everything he's got and she returned the gesture as usual.

"Please... don't go," he said as they pulled away.

"I'm sorry my love," she said and sighed. They kissed one more time.

When Jack pulled back he saw her eyes still closed.

And then the heart monitor went flat...

(2228)
Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A/n: Yay! Another update! Sorry this one shot is real sad. I was really sad just writing it. I was thinking about making a part two to this one shot. I probably will at some point. I hope you guys liked it even if it was really sad. Let me know!
Don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Stay safe and healthy!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

81.5K 1.2K 50
A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa.
27.7K 770 24
Basically this is a lot of jelsa one-shots that I would make into a story but nah because the story would be to short. (C)
11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...
120K 3.1K 35
Jack Frost, the one that no one could see, has been reassigned to protect Queen Elsa from harm. But can Jack keep his feelings at bay for the Queen w...