𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔━︎━︎ C. Cul...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔| ❝︎I'm a 25 year-old army doctor that knows how to kick your ass. Vampire or not. I can p... More

𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

13K 373 21
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:
GRADUATION

TODAY WAS THE DAY, Bella was going to graduate. Bella had begged for Echo not to wear her leather jacket, she had begged for Echo to look nice. And because Echo loved her sister, she decided to wear a dress. It was a navy blue dress that went past her knees along with black heels. She wore red lips, per Bella's request, and she curled her hair so that she looked presentable. She turned toward Bella with a huff.

"Happy now?" Echo asked. Bella smiled as she nodded her head.

"You look really beautiful, E. A certain someone won't be able to keep their hands off of you."

"Do me a favor, and never say that sentence ever again." Echo cringed. Bella laughed in amusement before leading the way down the steps. "I'll see you in a minute." Bella nodded and left the home in her truck. She looked at Charlie who was dressed up as well and offered a small smile.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Charlie mumbled. Echo laughed before grabbing her keys and walking out of the house. They quickly made their way to the graduation ceremony, sitting down in their seats. And then it started with the valedictorian, Jessica Stanley, going up to to say a speech.

"When we were five they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, our answers were things like, astronaut, president or in my case a princess." A chorus of laughs flowed through the crowd. "When we were ten they asked us again we answered, rockstar, cowboy or in my case a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. Well, how about this, who the hell knows! This isn't the time to make hard, fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love...a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can, that way someday when they ask what we wanna be we won't have to guess, we'll know."

Echo thought the young girls words over, and a soft smile came across her face as she joined in on those who were clapping. They watched as each and every student was called up to receive their high school diploma. When Bella was called on stage, both Charlie and Echo stood up, clapping for her. Bella turned to look at her sister who gave her a wink as well as a smile. Echo sat back down and her thoughts started to overwhelm her.

Finally, the ceremony was over and people started to file out. Bella walked over to the two and Echo stood up, a proud smile on her face. Bella gave Charlie a hug first and then she turned to Echo. Echo engulfed her sister in a hug. "I'm so proud of you, Isa." She gave her sister a kiss on the top of the head before pulling away. Bella smiled up at her.

"Thank you, E."

"I'm going to the car." Charlie informed. Echo nodded her head and watched as he walked off. She turned back to Bella, looping her arm into hers. The two sisters walked out to Bella's truck. Echo opened the door for her sister, allowing her to enter the vehicle. She closed the door and Bella rolled down her window.

"Are you coming to Alice's party?" Bella asked.

"Of course she is!" Echo turned her head to see Alice standing there with a kind smile.

"Well, I have to drop dad off first, and change out of these god awful clothes." Echo told the pixie-like girl.

"No, you have to wear the dress! I won't let you in if you don't." Echo cocked an eyebrow and shared a look with her sister who was smiling in amusement. Bella shrugged her shoulders.

"You heard her."

"You're enjoying this oh so much, aren't you?" Echo asked, narrowing her eyes at her sister who nodded her head. She looked between the two before sighing. "Fine. I'll wear the stupid dress."

"Yay! I'll see you in a minute, Echo." Alice skipped away and Echo placed her head on the door with a groan.

"You hate me." Echo sighed dramatically. "You want to see me suffer."

"I'll see you in a minute, E." Bella laughed. Echo huffed before walking away from the truck and entering her car.

꧁꧂

Echo pulled up to the Cullen household, grimacing at the loud noises of teenagers. She entered the home and looked around until she found Bella who was standing with Jessica.

"What did you think of my speech? Too easy breezy, too self helpful, you hated it?"

"No, I think you pretty much nailed it." Bella nodded.

"Yeah, it's like I was born to lead right?" Jessica asked. Echo made her presence known and Jessica smiled up at the woman in awe.

"Is this your sister?" Jessica asked, looking at Bella who nodded her head. Jessica looked back at Echo with a wide smile. "Oh my god, hi! I'm Jessica. You're really pretty."

Echo smiled in amusement, "Thank you, Jessica."

"What are you doing here?" Bella asked. Echo opened her mouth to say something but paused when she realized Bella wasn't talking to her.

"You invited me, remember?" Jacob responded.

"Was my right hook too subtle for you. That was me uninviting you." Bella bit back. Echo sighed before quickly turning and leaving. She passed Alice going up the steps, sending the girl a small smile. Echo found Carlisle and let out a groan.

"You look beautiful." Carlisle complemented as Echo walked over to him.

"Well, cherish it while it lasts because I will never be wearing a dress again. No matter how much Bella begs and pleads." Echo grumbled. Carlisle chuckled at her actions and she looked up at him with small smile. He gave her a quick kiss before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Do you have any red wine?" Echo asked.

"Because I knew you would ask, I bought you some the other day."' Echo's face brightened and he led her over to where the said drink was. He poured her a glass and she thanked him before taking a sip and smiling in delight. Echo sat down on the couch just as Alice and Bella, as well as the other Cullen's, entered the room.

"Alice, what did you see?" Bella asked, taking a seat beside of Echo. Carlisle sat on the arm of the couch, a hand placed on Echo's shoulder.

"A decision has been made." Alice answered.

"What's going on?" The voice of Jacob Black entered the room and Echo let out a sigh. He and two others joined in on the conversation.

"They're not going to Seattle." Bella answered the wolf.

"No, they're coming here."

"Guess I'm not going to Seattle anymore." Echo mumbled, taking a sip of her drink.

"This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle spoke causing Echo to turn her head to look at him.

"Who's behind it." Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one." Alice stated.

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward shook his head.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper told them.

"Hold up, what damn army?" Jacob asked. Echo rolled her eyes.

"Don't you watch the news?" Echo asked. The boy glared at her and she sent him a sweet smile.

"Newborns, our kind." Carlisle answered the boys question.

"They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean?"

"Not just Bella. Echo too." Alice answered.

"Well that's fucking fantastic." Echo grumbled.

"It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." Carlisle once again answered the boys question. Echo tensed at the words that fell from his mouth. Carlisle squeezed her shoulder in reassurance.

"All right. We're in." Jacob nodded.

"No, you'd get yourselves killed. No way." Bella shook her head.

"I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob told the girl.

"Edward?" Bella turned to him, asking for him to back her up.

"It means more protection for you and your sister." Edward answered.

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asked.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires." Jacob mumbled.

"I can talk Sam into it." Echo spoke up. "He'll do it if it means more protection for me."

"Jasper?" Carlisle asked.

"It'll give us the numbers. Newborns won't even know they exist. It'll give us an edge." Jasper answered.

"Jake, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Bella quickly said, standing up and looking at the boy. Jacob turned toward her, stopping in his tracks.

"Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy, look at us, we're working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along, remember?" And with that, he left.

1,502 words
Authors note: Y'all, my head hurts :(

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 91.8K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
10.2K 496 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
1.6M 53K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...