Shattered Promises

By otrademi

The next time you wish for your idol --- Demi Lovato to be your big sister, just remember that I actually liv... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
authors note
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
not an update !!
forty six.
whoops
forty seven.
ugh

thirty four.

4.6K 350 59
By otrademi

        "Are you busy today?" Fernanda asked as soon as I pulled my front door open. I still can't decide if I want to remain her friend, I mean, you can't trust anybody. You most definitely can't trust a hardcore Lovatic, either. Maybe the whole reason she wants to come over so bad is so that she can see Demi, and if that's the case, she can leave. I don't want to put up with her bullshit as well.

        I sighed and shook my head. "No, I'm not."

        "Sweet," She smiled.

        "Come in, I guess." I pulled the door open wider so that she could come in.

        "Honestly, I can't get over how big your house is. It's massive."

        "Oh puh-lease. You're rich, you probably have a huge house too."

        "Not as big as yours. Yours is much bigger."

        Madison appeared in the living room and Fernanda let out a squeak.

        "Maddie! I missed you."

        Madison immediately smiled and ran over to Fernanda, pulling her into a hug.

        "You two know each other?"

        "I've met her at Demi's shows a couple of times."

        "Figures," I muttered under my breath, but she didn't catch it.

        "She's cool," Maddie giggled before turning and leaving the room and entering the kitchen.

        "Can I join your family? Like your family seems so cool."

        "It's not though, that's the thing. You only see what we let the public see, it's a lot worse, trust me."

        She shrugged before looking around my mansion of a house.

        "Where's your bedroom?"

        I smiled and gestured her to follow me up the long stair case that would soon bring me upstairs and to my bedroom.

        We walked down the long narrow hallway and I showed her to my bedroom, where I pushed the door open.

        "Jesus, your room is huge."

        I shrugged. Maddie's was bigger.

        Fernanda observed all the items in my bedroom, almost like she's never seen anything like it before. Like she just entered a new planet and nothing looked familiar to her. She stared up at the posters I had placed all over my walls from the several bands and artists I was into. She looked over at the wall that had personal photos on it. The wall had my polaroid photos on them. Some photos were pictures that I had taken, since I was so into photography. Some photos were of family members and I. And the others were photos of my friends and I. Well old friends.

        "Why would you keep the photos up? Doesn't it upset you?"

        I shrugged, standing on the opposite side of the room from her.

        "Yeah, of course it does. But, it's whatever. I should be used to it, and plus I'm just too lazy to take them down."

        She nodded, her eyes traveling around the rest of my bedroom. An awkward tension built up in the room as not one of us said a word for the next few seconds.

        "What's this?" Fernanda asked, walking over to my desk that had items scattered across the surface of the desk.

        "What's what?" I asked, moving toward her to try and see what she was talking about.

        My heart dropped when I noticed what she was talking about. My journal. I never put it away after I used it and my blade was underneath it, a new blade since Demi had taken mine. I really need to learn how to hide things better and to put things back.

        "Oh, nothing." I said quickly, putting my hand over top of the cover. "It's nothing. It's like a book-- journal thing but I don't use it. It's completely blank."

        "Hm," She muttered before walking away from the desk and I let out a sigh of relief. Can't she just sit down and stop snooping around? Like, honestly.

        "You know what we should do?" Her eyes lit up and she quickly flipped around to look at me.

        "What?" I asked, forcing a smile onto my face.

        "Let's take pictures! And you can replace the photos of you and your old friends with us. I've never used a polaroid, I really want to."

        I mean it didn't sound that bad. At least it'd stop her from looking around in my bedroom. But I really didn't want to take them down. It hurt to much to even think about ripping my favourite photos off of the walls. I feel like my friends and I still have a chance of being friends again.

        "Sure, yes, let's do it."

        "Yay!" She squealed and ran over to my polaroid and brought it over to me.

**

        Fernanda and I ended up taking so many photos that there's a huge pile of them on my desk and now I'm going have to go through them and try and find the best ones to put up.

        "One more? Please?" Fernanda begged. I rolled my eyes.

        "One more." I agreed and we thought about what we were going to do in the next photo before my bedroom door was swung open.

        "Dani," Demi started but stopped when she noticed that I wasn't the only one in the room.

        "Demi," I repeated and Fernanda's eyes lit up at the look of my sister. "Do we need to go over what knocking is again?" I groaned and Demi rolled her eyes at me in response.

        "Hey, Dem." A smile sprung onto Fernanda's face and Demi smiled back at her.

        "Hey, sweetheart! Are you friends with Dani?"

        No. That's what she thinks.

        "Yeah. I go to her school."

        "Cool!" Demi smiled. She did that smile that made all of her fans swoon. The smile when she pokes her tongue through her teeth. Demi resembles a puppy and it makes me mad that I can't be as cute as her.

        "Whatcha guys doing?" She changed the subject, moving deeper into my bedroom.

        "Fernanda is bugging me to take a bazillion selfies with her."

        "Selfies?! Oh! Let's all take one!" Demi exclaimed, the smile on her face growing by the second.

        God. She's so obsessed with her own face.

        Demi ripped the camera out of my hands and held it up as we all posed and she took it.

        She grabbed the photo as soon as it came shooting out and smiled down at it.

        "It's cute. Keep it."

        "I was planning on it." I chuckled before adding it onto the pile of other photos.

        "Jeez, how many did you guys take?" Demi asked pushing the pile of photos down so that she could scatter them all around the desk. But when she pushed the photos, she moved my journal and my blade was in perfect view

        Demi's smile dropped and she just stared down at it.

        I wasn't sure what she was thinking. She was probably disappointed in me.

        I saw her fists clench and her eyes moved away from the blade.

        "She's triggered," Fernanda whispered to me and I quickly looked up at her.

        "How do you know?"

        "I'm just guessing. She looks like she's struggling."

        "Demi?" I asked, moving closer to her. Her eyes were full of water and she let out a shaky breath. She's definitely triggered.

        "I think it's time for me to leave. I'll see you tomorrow Dani, bye." And that was it. She left my room, closing the door behind her.

        "You okay?"

        "No, are you okay?" She shook her head. She's caring more about me than herself.

        "I'm fine, see." I lifted my sleeve to show her that there were no new fresh cuts. "Are you okay? You don't look okay."

        "I just can't look at them. It's difficult. Today is just a difficult day." Tears were streaming down her face and I nodded at her.

        "I get it."

        Her breathing was coming out uneven and I grow worried. I sucked at helping people. God dammit.

        "Just breathe. Don't think about it. Think happy thoughts. Who or what makes you happy? Just think of that."

        "Doing that would make me happy."

        And I swear...

        I heard my own heart shatter at her words.

**

lmfao tables turned and now its demi

:):)

feedbackkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
870K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...