fifteen.

August 5th, 2014

        It's just been almost a month since I told Demi exactly how I felt, and nothing has changed since then. Our last conversation was after dinner that one time and I've never spoken a word to her since and she hasn't spoken a word to me either. I'd have to admit, it was kind of nice because if she was talking to me, she'd be annoying the hell out of me. She's never been this quiet to me, and I really liked it. It was different. A good different. 

        "Dallas, Madison," Demi called, hoping down the stairs and running into the living room where we were all sat on the couch. Maddie's legs were laid across mine, with her cellphone in her hands while Dallas was sat beside Madison, her eyes locked onto her finger nails. 

        My eyes glanced up at Demi for a short second before I glanced back down at my phone screen which had Connor's contact information on it. He's been texting me none stop since the day we broke up and explaining how he was sorry and that he doesn't do it anymore. I've been fighting the urge to text him back since, and so far I was doing great. I've been wanting to delete his number for a short time now, but I can never get the nerve to actually do it. 

        "Do you guys want to come on the tour with me?" I glanced back up at Demi, with a look of disbelief. She didn't even look at me, it was like she couldn't see me, almost like I didn't exist. She used to pretend I didn't exist before, but this was worse than before. Before she actually looked at me, but now, it was like I was invisible. 

        "Who? Us?" Madison asked, pointing over at Dallas. 

        "Yeah, obviously." I shook my head at her, looking over at Dallas who looked up at her little sister. 

        "Yeah, sure, I'd love to!" A giggle flowed out of my oldest sisters mouth, before she looked back down at her nails and picked at her chipped nail polish.

        "I have school, Dems." I looked over at Mad, who looked up at her older sister. 

        "Mom said you could skip a few days. We'll talk to your teachers and they'd just give you the homework and you'd just do it while you're gone. You don't have to come the entire time, maybe a few months or something. Or you could just do online school!" Demi had this huge thing planned out for Madison.

        She didn't even ask me if I wanted to come. Sure, I'd probably say no because I wouldn't want to spend around four months of being in the same hotel room and bus with Demi. But, it would have been nice if I was actually asked if I wanted to come, at least then I'd think that she actually wanted me to come, but it was obvious now that she doesn't want me to.

        "Sure, I'll come. Did you talk to Mom about it?" Maddie locked her phone and dropped into her lap, a smile taking over her face as she looked up at Demi.

        "Yeah, I just was. She's completely fine with it! She may end up coming to a few of the shows, as well." Demi still hasn't made an type of eye contact with me, and it was really starting to bother me. 

        "Is Dani coming?" Maddie asked, but Demi still never gave me an eye contact. 

        "Probably not. She wouldn't want to if I asked anyways." She shrugged her shoulders before turning on her heel and skipping into the kitchen. 

        "Kay," I breathed out, pushing Maddie's legs off of my lap and standing up. "She's ridiculous." 

        "How is she ridiculous? What she said was true. If she asked if you wanted to come, you'd decline her request and make up a stupid excuse why you couldn't, but in reality it's just because you wouldn't want to." I rolled my eyes at Maddie, what she was saying was even more pathetic than how Demi was acting. Was she really taking Demi's side in this?