seven.

Demi's POV

"Demi, I'm sure you're just over reacting, it's probably not that big of deal." My moms voice echoed throughout the house, her voice flowing from the kitchen and coming into the living room.

"I'm positive I'm not over reacting, Mom." I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous my mom was being right now.

The only thing I want is for my fans to feel like they're worthy of life and that I love them for who they are, and with what Dani said, they're obviously going to get hurt by that. I don't hate them, and I want them to know that. They probably think I actually hate them now. Dani needs to keep her mouth shut when my fans are around because whenever she opens her damn mouth nothing good comes out of it.

"Actually, you are over reacting, Dem." Maddie's voice had interrupted my trance of thoughts. "You don't want to believe that Dani didn't do anything, because you only paid attention to what Dani had said. You need to stop assuming things and let others tell you what actually happened."

My eyes followed Maddie's voice to the staircase, where she was standing on them and leaning against the railing.

"As if you know what actually happened." I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

Maddie let out a chuckle and nodded her head. "I do know what happened. I was standing right beside her the whole time."

And then I remembered... Maddie was beside Dani in the line up when it had happened, maybe she's telling the truth.

"Okay, fine, whatever, what actually happened then?"

"After you signed autographs and took photos they walked up to Dani and made a joke and basically called her fat, so she replied with that. What she said to your fans wasn't even half as bad as calling your sister fat. I thought you were against that? I thought bullying was something you wanted to stop? You better talks to your "fans" because they don't understand how much their words may have actually affected Dani."

A pang of guilt hit me. I had blamed Dani for the whole thing when most of it wasn't even her fault. I felt so bad now, and I have no idea what to tell her. She probably hates me because I never listened to her when she told me that she never did anything. Maybe I was over reacting, I should have just paid attention, I should have just listened.

"You really need to pay more attention, Demi." And with that, Maddie had disappeared up the stairs to wherever she was going.

"Demi!" Mom's angered voice called for me, her voice ringing throughout the large house. "You really need to talk to her! You don't want your sister dealing with the same problems you did, talk to her."

"Yeah, okay, I'll phone her." Pulling my cellphone out of my back pocket, I scrolled through my contact list before I found Dani's contact and taped on the phone sign before bringing it to my ear.

Within five rings, it immediately went to her mailbox. She either declined it, or she just isn't near her phone to answer.

I dialed her number again and brought it back to my ear.

Dani's POV

"Who the fuck is calling me at ten o'clock at night?" I mumbled under my breath as Jade kept her eyes locked on the TV screen. I walked over to my bag that contained my phone, which was probably buried under papers and useless things that I never use but just put it in there because I didn't have any other place to put it.

I dug through my bag the sound of the ringing getting louder as I got closer to it. The movie on the TV had paused, meaning Jade had probably paused it to wait for me to answer it.