forty six.

What was my plan? It was huge. Dallas, Mom, Dad and Madison were all helping out with it. Sending out tweets for all the people who were coming tonight to know about it. I met up with some people who were getting meet and greet. I asked them to tell Demi one thing they liked about her that had nothing to do with her story or past struggles. She gets tired of talking about her story and she gets tired of people only noticing her for her story. I know that people just ignore all of that shit for one night it'd make her feel a little better. And I also asked them to tell her a joke, Demi laughs at anything. It'd probably make her happier too. I got in contact with people going to the show by sending them an email. We have their emails due to them purchasing tickets and meet and greet passes from us. I asked for them to scream their loudest, to sing their loudest. Just the fact that the audience is being loud would boost Demi's confidence and make her 1000x happier than she is now.

I helped out at the VIP section. I let some people know the rules of when you meet Demi. I find it ridiculous that there has to be rules to meet another human being, but what was I suppose to do?

"Make it fast, only say a few words. No hugging!" Holly told them as they got closer. I was suppose to be telling them the same thing but instead I stayed quiet.

"Hi, Demi!" I heard a fan chirp from behind the curtain.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Demi said as bubbly as she could. Today was a bad day, but she was trying to be as happy as she could try.

"I just wanted to say that I really really like your eyes! They're so pretty."

Yes. Almost all of them have said something nice to her. Good. Things are going as planned.

"Thank you! That's so sweet!" Demi giggled and by the sound of her voice, I knew she was smiling and I knew it made her 10% happier.

I heard the photographer count down from 3 and then I heard the shutter on the camera.

My eyes landed on Fernanda. I'm no longer surprised to see her at these. I expect her to be here anyways. I wondered what was happening back at school, since I still wasn't allowed to go back due to my suspension. Was Connor still there? And was he still gossiping and saying shit that wasn't even close to the truth? Were people actually believing it? So many questions, but not enough answers.

"Hey, Demi!" Fernanda exclaimed, moving closer to her. I saw Demi's face slightly light up when she recognized who it was. How does Demi always get happy when she constantly sees the same fans? I'd get so annoyed by it.

"Hi!" Demi said back, a grin forcing its way onto her face.

"So, uh, can we do like a super cute hugging pose?" I glanced over at the sound of Fernanda's voice, whose back was facing me. 

"Oh, yeah, of course." Demi said softly, the grin on her face only growing a little bigger. I couldn't tell if it were a real smile or if it was forced. I really hoped it was real though.

I watched as both Fernanda and Demi tightly wrapped each others arms around one another, pulling each other in close. A wide smile spread across both of their faces when they looked at the camera. They held there for three seconds before the flash struck them which made them untangle their arms from one another. 

"Thank you." Fernanda said softly, smiling up at my sister. 

"No problem, thank you," Demi said. "Are you coming to the show tomorrow?"

I watched Fernanda nod and I rolled my eyes to myself. Rich people.

"Great! I'll see you then." A giggle fell out of Demi's mouth and Fernanda smiled once more before exiting the small area.