two.

"It's ridiculous." Autrey's laugh flowed into my ear from what I said.

        "That sucks, maybe another time, you can come over, like next weekend or something." Autrey's soft voice exited my phone speaker and entered my ear, letting my brain process what she was saying. "But, I need to go, I have a shit ton of stuff I gotta do, bye."

        "Maybe, if my mom allows me. I'll see what I can do." And after I spoke, I heard the phone click off meaning that she had already hung up.

        And now I was left without anything to do or anyone to talk to. I brought my phone up and signed into my Twitter account and scrolled through my timeline. There wasn't much on it, because I didn't follow many people. I taped on my mentions bar and scrolled through the tweets. There were a ton of tweets of crazy Demi fans asking me for a follow back. I followed back a couple before continuing to scroll through my notifications. I landed on a tweet that Demi and I were mentioned it. 

        @Dani_Love-ato @ddlovato you are so perfect i cry about it

        Along with a picture attached to it that was from centuries ago. It was a photo of Demi and I when I was ten, and she was sixteen. Six years ago. 

        I scrolled passed the tweet not bothering to reply, quote, retweet, or even favorite it. If any tweets had anything to do with my sister, they'll be ignored. I'm always known as "Demi Lovato's little sister", but really, I'm more than just someones sister. I'm a normal girl who actually does shit. It may not be anything anyone even cares about, but I do something. It may not be acting like Madison, or singing like Demi. But I do a lot that of things that some people may not know about or even care. I wasn't put on this Earth just be known as someones sister. 

        I went back onto my timeline and saw a tweet from Maddie that someone that I'm following retweeted. I locked my phone and knocked on the wall beside my bed. 

        "Mad!" I called, banging on the wall once more before falling back into the mess of pillows that were covering the mattress. Within seconds, Maddie walked through my front door.

        "Sup, sista?" She giggled and layed down beside me on my bed. My eyes looked over at her, a smile tugging at my lips.

        "Entertain me, I'm bored." I smiled, a giggle flowing passed my lips.

        "Oh," Maddie's smile was replaced with a offended expression as she placed hand on her chest as if she was pretending to be hurt. "So, now I'm used for entertainment?"

        I laughed and wrapped my arms tightly around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I'm just kidding, I love you." 

        She returned the hug and her offended expression was replaced with a smile. 

        "What can we do? What amazing ideas do you have in that little mind of yours?" 

        "Nothing, which is different. But, I over heard Dallas talking to mom about Demi wanting to bring us all to Disneyland." She shrugged, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

        I rolled my eyes and fought the urge to groan. No, no, no, no. I don't want to do anything that had to do with Demi. If it was just Dallas, Maddie and I, I'd be down for it. But, since Demi's involved in this, I'll pass.

        "I don't feel like going to Disneyland, I'll stay home." I said, resting my head on Maddie's shoulder. She scoffed dramatically and dropped her phone down onto her lap.

        "I don't think so, sister. You're coming with me, I want you to come." Her dark eyes looked down at mine. 

        Just by the thought of hanging out with Demi for longer than five minutes, made me want to throw up. I hadn't hung out with her in forever, nor do I ever want to again. 

        "No, I really don't want to go. Bring Drew with you guys or something. Or Bea. I don't want to come." I groaned, running my hand down my face. 

        "Oh, come on. As much as I'd love to bring one of my bestfriends with me, I'm not. I want you to come, and you're whether you like it or not." She smiled, before grabbing her phone off her lap again.

        "Fine, fine, I'll go." I'm only going for Maddie. Not for Demi, not for Dallas, and not for myself.

**

        "Ready, 3, 2, 1, smile!" Someone said holding a camera up to her face and her finger hovering of the botton that would take the picture. I stuck my tongue out and rested my arm against Maddie's shoulder. The shutter sound went off, along with a white flash, indicating that she had taken the photo.

        "Thank you so much." Demi said softly, walking over to the stranger and taking the camera from them. Demi thought it'd be a great idea to go up to a random person and ask them for a picture of all us at Disneyland. That was the most akward conversation I was ever in.

        When Demi had finally came home, mom was smiling more than I had ever seen her smile in years. And dad was happier than I had ever seen him. Mom and Dad always say that when Demi's not at home, something's missing and it's different. You know why it's different? Because she's the favorite. She's always the one getting all the love. She's the one that everyone adores. Everyone adores her more than than anyone else. I find it unfair and I really don't understand it. 

        When Demi had asked my mom if she could take as all to Disneyland my mom said yes. There was no hesitation, not even the slightest. And that confused me, because, I thought I was grounded?

        "Dani!" Maddie's voice brought me out of my trend of thoughts as she ran up to me and drapped her arm across my shouder. "Man, you walk fast."

        I looked over my shoulder and saw a giggling Demi and a smiling Dallas. Demi caught me looking at her which made her smile at me. I turned around without returning the smile and walked with Maddie to wherever she was taking me. All I want right now is for this to be over and done with, I can't handle being with Demi any longer than this.

**

        "There! Twins!" Demi laughed, clapping her hands together like a six year old while Dallas giggled from behind her. She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of Maddie and I. 

        Demi decided to buy Mad and I matching mickey mouse ears and she's been freaking out over how cute they were, when really there weren't that cute.

        "Ooooh, Dallas, let's get a pair!" Demi yelled making everyone in the store look over in our direction. I saw Maddie look over at me and I knew she was thinking the same thing. She's so embarrassing. I watched as Demi ran through the store, looking for a pair of mickey mouse ears for her and Dallas. 

        Can this day just be over before I fucking muder my sister?

**

        This was the most boring chapter ever, should i keep writing?

thanks for anyone who actually likes this story.

it'll get more interesting later in the book, i promise there's a lot coming