seventeen.

My eye lids fluttered open, but were quickly shut closed from the immediate sunlight that struck my eyes the second I opened them. Blinking continuously, until my eyes got used to the light that was slightly peeking out through the partly opened curtain. 

        Once my eyes were adjusted, I let my eyes travel around the almost dark, almost light room. My eyes darted over to the clock on the dresser beside the bed and it read, 10:43 AM. Demi was still asleep, and she was practically on me as if I was a bed or a pillow. Her arms were wrapped loosely around my body, just like how we fell asleep last night, except her arms weren't as tight and if I wanted to, I could easily escape, but I was freezing, but I was also starving and wanted food. 

        I decided to listen to my stomach and very carefully, I tried slipping out of Demi's arms, but her arms grip tightened and she pulled me back into her body, warmth immediately warming my body.

        "Where are you going?" The sound of Demi's raspy morning voice echoed into my ear, my back pressed into her front. 

        "To the kitchen, I'm hungry." I replied, trying to get out of her grip again, but she tightly held me back. 

        "No, I'm not done cuddling." She rasped out, hiding her face into the back of my neck. I let out a sigh and turned around to face her, but she let her eyes slide closed again.

        I buried my head into her chest and breathed in her scent that I loved, vanilla and strawberries. I hated the fact that she just had to smell like my favorite scent in the entire world, because I hated her and I didn't like how she smelled so good. 

        "Demi," I started, looking up at her and I'm pretty sure she had fallen asleep again. "Demi."

        Her eyes slowly opened and she looked over at me, tiredness washing over her face.

        "I'm hungry, can you let me go?" I gave her a warm smile and she gave in, letting go of me and pulling on the blankets to keep herself warm.

        "We're going out later, and we're going to have the time of your life. I wanna make up for the passed few years. We're going to get icecream, we're going to go to the mall, and then the store to get a shit ton of candy, then we're going to buy movies, and then we can stop at the park and we'll talk to each other about stuff, just anything, okay? So once you're done eating, get ready."

        I nodded and smiled to myself as I exited Demi's room, before making my way down the long hallway. As much as I'm smiling and how excited I am right now, I'm also bursting with anger. I don't want to go anywhere with Demi, she just apologized to me yesterday. I need some time to just act like nothing ever happened. It did happen, and no matter what she does, it won't make it go away. I'm always going to have a strong hatred for her.

**

       Demi and I entered another store at the mall, which is where I asked if we could go to first because I was in the need of new clothes since school starts again next month. 

        There are a couple fans that had spotted us, but Demi ignored them since she said that this was our day. And honestly, I felt bad about that. I know how much a person could mean to you, especially if that someone is the only reason that they're alive. I know how it feels to be ignored by your idol because it's happened to me when I tried meeting my favorite band outside of their hotel and it's not a good feeling. 

        "Demi, honestly, it's fine, trust me. Go and take a picture with them. Just a simple, "Hey, guys, how are you?" can make their day. It won't make me upset if you go and say hi, I know how much they mean to you and how much you mean to them. Just go, okay? I promise I'll be fine."