five.

Mrs. Tucker's voice rang through one ear and came flowing right out of the other. I didn't care about the news or what she calls it, "the gem of the day." She's one of the most annoying teacher I've ever had in my years of schooling. She always seems to talk to us like we're in the grades 2-4 and it's annoying as fuck.

        Mrs. Tucker is a fairly short women who has short black hair and tries to cover up her grey strands of hair with blonde highlights. The way she has it styled and the places she has the blonde parts looks ridiculous. I just hate everything about her hair. It makes me cringe just by the thought and look of it. She parts it down the middle. There's some days where I just wish I could rip the hair off of her head and give her a brand new hairstyle.

        But everything about this girl I hate, to be honest. There's nothing about her that I enjoy or look forward to for her class. All of her classes are boring and I nearly fall asleep in all of them. 

        If people were to describe me in a few words or less, it'd be "bitchy, rude, and snobby." Lots of people come into realization after a few hours of knowing me that I have a strong hatred toward a ton of people. And it's usually nothing personal, I just don't like a lot of people. But, the people that I hate with a passion and want them to disappear off this Earth, have no idea that I despise them. As for an example, my own sister. I've hated her for a few years now, and she has no idea. Maybe the day will come where I'll blow up completely and tell her exactly how I feel about her, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. 

        Mrs. Tucker had finally finished going on about whatever was on the news, that I didn't give any shits about. And since she was done talking, that meant class was just about over, meaning school was done. Which meant, I have to go home and face Demi and listen to whatever she wanted to ramble on about now. 

        Letting out a breath, I packed up my supplies before standing up and making my way over to Jade's desk. She had her face shoved into a huge ass book that she had been reading for a couple weeks now. 

        Jade was fairly skinny and like a foot shorter than I was. If you compare her body to mine, people would usually say that I'm the "fatter" one. But, I disagree with the people who say that. You see, I have the curves because I come from a family who has the curves, and Jade doesn't have them. She's super tiny and I'm scared to hug her because I'm afraid she'll snap in half. If I had to describe my best friend in one word it'd be; gorgeous. She's like celebrity gorgeous. I'm often caught staring at her because she's so beautiful you just want to stare at her for days. 

        She's your average teen aged girl. Unique, emotionally strong, and often bubbly. She has sassy attitude and she's the type of person that you can't ever get tired of. She has a way of making you feel special without her even trying. She can light up and entire room just by stepping into it. She has this affect on people that whenever you're sad and you're just having a really bad day, just by her smiling at you can turn your entire day around.

        She has long, thick, and soft brown hair that has a soft wave to it. Her hair and brown eyes are possibly my favorite feature on her. Her hair was the first thing I fell in love with when I met her, and usually that's the first thing people point out when they see her.

        "You can't stop reading for longer than five minutes can you?" I spoke up, sitting in the empty chair that was beside her desk. 

        "Sorry, it's just so good." She spoke softly, her eyes wandering along the page. I could almost see the gears in the inside of her head turning and processing what she was reading on the page.

        "Do you want to come over?" She slammed the book closed and stuffed it into her bag, her eyes falling back onto mine right after.

        "I can't." I told her, watching her face sadden. I know that if I asked my mom she'd say no. I'm still grounded from going anywhere. I think my mom is making this whole thing a bigger deal than it actually was. The whole situation happened about a month ago...