The Alpha's Eden

By Charmedone38

Eden Quinn is the 18yr old daughter of Alpha Issac of the Woodmoor pack. She's head strong, determined and to... More

Prologue
Welcome to Woodmoor
Friends
a weird week
Boyfriend
Stay strong
Wolves
Know
Pain
Hurt
Goodbye to you
Let it go
You stopped her
β™₯️
A new home
24
Capture
Blood bound
Finding Eden
Trouble
Unmarked
Bad omens
Coffee and kisses
Bring it on
Parental pain
Torture
What if?
Helium part 1
Helium part 2
Talking body
So many questions
Blood
Confessions
What is your problem?
Love me
The alpha
Enough
Reunion
Talk
Pinky promise?
The brothers
Mating ceremony
The play room part 1
The play room part two
Family
Hearts
Friendship
Secrets
Shocks
What do you want me to say?
A meeting
Sneaky little she-wolf
Loyalty
I'm fine
Who's the daddy?
Not me
Bloodlust
Bonds
Drink
Babies bump
Earn it
Toxin
Watching me sleep
How can I help?
Friendship pt 2
More to the story
Lifeline
Set me free
Nothing sounds fine
Stalker
Nothing makes sense
Judge. Jury. Executioner. ☠️
Our Eden β™₯️
Crazy
The line
Don't say I didn't warn you
I wanna watch πŸ₯΅
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your butt in gear!
Father figure
Dad
Wolf bonding
I'm ready
Scouts honour
Reality
Mystical energy
Future paths
Freedom
Breakfast
Hormones part 1
Hormones part 2
Family blood
How do you know?
Nothing. Nobody.
Maternal instincts
Grumpy
Seek, find, destroy.
Complicated siblings
Visions in his head
I won't need it
Missing
No logic
Almost
A force to be reckoned with
Not a word
Monsters and Demons
The sins of our fathers
A message from the author
Just for tonight
Second chance
Whole
Something to show you
Assurances
Baby talk x 2
Father in law no1
Revelations
Author chat
Community
Bossy
The gift
Storm
Black phoenix
Feed
Drained
Trust
You promised me
The blood of three
Rage of fire
Reapers
Heart to Heart
Helpless little wolf
You saved us
I need to know
The garden of Eden part 1
The garden of Eden part 2
Failed
He was right
Peace
Control
The void
Souls and spirits
Insight
The traitor
Jealousy
Mantras
The truth of my life
Training
The links that bind us
The ghost of my father
Brothers know best part one
Brothers know best part two
A moment of peace
So creepy
Going home
Back here again
You have no idea
Absolute insanity 🩸
Extraction
Walkies
Doubts
Pinkie pain
Hidden memories
Poor old Octi
The blood of thy father
Blood of the three and the blood of the three
People's feelings
Last man standing
Hate me
Time
Home
Babies
Meet the family
Thats dark
Little Eden Quinn- the helpless little wolf
Absolute animals
My life
Epilogue
More stories

Dance

3.3K 159 63
By Charmedone38

Eden PoV

I slowly began to stir and stretched my body out finding that the aching that my time with Jace and Blake had caused was gone completely.

Instead I felt invigorated with an energy and strength that seemed to be bubbling away within me just bursting to get out at any given time.

I could tell I'd been asleep a long time because I could see the sun fading in the sky through the gap in the curtains. I'd slept all day so it was no wonder why I felt like I was so alive and refreshed.

I turned to where Blake had laid and detected a faint lingering of his scent which meant it hadn't been that long since he'd been here but on the pillow was a note with my name on it in his handwriting. I reached out and grabbed it eager to find out what it said.

To my sleeping beauty,

You were so peaceful as you slept I didn't have the heart disturb you. I have had to go away overnight to check in with the clan. I'll be back in the morning for our shower baby. Love you, Blake.

I couldn't help but bite my lower lip and blush in awe of his words and my heart then panged sadly at the thought of him not being here right now but I knew he had a life behind me and I respected his loyalties so I would have to find another way to occupy myself.

Jace was an arsehole so he was in my bad books.

Then it hit me! I rushed out of bed to find my phone and began typing away at light speed making plans for the evening.

📱 Group text
I need a night out tonight! 🥂🍾🍺🍹

📲 Skylar: sounds amazing. Jamie knows a great shifter club

📲 Harry: count us in too

📱 yay can't wait, invite Mia too we are good now. 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Meet outside the packhouse at 8?

📲 Skylar: sounds good 😊 I'll book an Uber

📲 Harry: C u soon beauts 😘😘

Now all I needed was to get to my stuff without Jace finding out about my plans. I was not ready for his pig headed dumbass behaviour right now.

I heard Jace's voice coming from downstairs telling someone he was going to patrol the borders then go on a long run which gave me the ample opportunity to get ready and leave before he came back and ruined things.

I had no idea what his issue was but he had made it very clear that now we had fully mated I was fairly low on his priority list so that's exactly where I'd put him on mine.

I went into Jace's room where all my belongings had been put, locked the door and took a shower and washed my hair to get rid of the messy, been fucked hard kind of style it had going on.

Once I'd brushed my teeth I headed back into the bedroom and put on some music to get me in the mood whilst I styled my hair and did my makeup.

I put on a red lace bodysuit that was totally open at the back and a tight black mini shirt. My hair was styled into loose beach waves and not too much makeup. But I felt good and couldn't wait to go out and have a wild night of fun with my friends and let off some steam!

Once everyone had arrived we piled into the Uber and headed for the club.

"Does Jace know you are going out?" Mia enquired quietly as she sat beside me fiddling with her fingers nervously

"Jace fucked me then hasn't spoken to me since Mia so I don't have a clue what he knows or doesn't know. Quite frankly tonight I don't care" I admitted honestly trying to fight the pain inside my chest that tightened at the thought of him. I loved him so much even though I hated him right now and it hurt badly.

"Oh shit, wasn't it your-" Mia seemed genuinely shocked by my admission

"My first time, yeh it was. Looks like he marked me, got what he wanted then lost interest real fast" I sighed brushing my fingers absentmindedly over my mark from Jace.

It was still very sensitive and I could almost feel him there, that connection we'd had was out of this world and I was positive he'd felt it too so his behaviour afterwards just baffled me.

"So what happens now?" Mia asked squeezing my hand in a silent show of support which I accepted gladly. We'd not hit it off on the right foot but I could tell Mia was a good person.

"Now we get drunk!" I laughed accepting the bottle of vodka that Harry had brought with him and was sharing around the group. I took a long swig from the bottle then past it to Mia, she looked alittle concerned but copied me and gulped it down until it burnt her throat and she shoved the bottle to Skylar.

"Tastes like crap right?"

"Battery acid is a more accurate description!" She chuckled with a twinkle in her eye. I could just tell this was going to be an eventful night!

The shifter club was on the outskirts of town in the middle of nowhere but that was good. It meant there was very little chance of any humans passing by and paying a visit.

The music was blaring through a state of the art sound system and the bass thumped through the walls vibrating into your bones. My body just wanted to move as the beat of the music enticed every cell in my body to sway along with it.

It was so busy you could just get lost in the crowd of people having fun getting drunk, dancing and dry jumping each other on the dance floor.

We managed to find a table and sat on the plush purple seating whilst the guys headed to the bar for so much needed alcohol.

"So what's it like having two mates?" Skylar wiggled her eyebrows suggestively clearly wanting them dirty details on our three way relationship.

"I don't know, right now it feels like it's only Blake that actually cares. Jace is just so.. distant and cold" I sighed not really wanting to bring my mood down again tonight. I was relieved when Jamie, Harry and Devon returned with handfuls of drinks!

Shots were downed and before long the alcohol has mellowed me out to the point I just wanted to dance the night away and get totally lost in the music.

To the dance floor" Mia hollered having become far more lively now that she was drunk. I remembered that night at Woodies when she'd been way more confident and out spoken about Blake and I.

She'd also spilt a lot of gossip on her sex life with Hayden which just felt really awkward now I was mates with his brother.

"Jamie is amazing Sky, you are so perfect together. I'm really glad you are happy" I cooed hugging my best friend as we danced pulling Mis into a big girl hug.

"I'm glad we are friends " Mia chuckled giddily

"Me too. Us girls have gotta stick together"

We danced together for a few more songs before Mia left to go to the toilet and Skylar was dancing with Jamie in what could only be considered as obscene to most people but they seemed so lost in one another they didn't notice the hundred over people around them.

A cute guy with jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes grinned at me and leant into me so that I could hear him better.

"We should dance!" He asked confidently

"I'm taken sorry" I admitted not wanting to give anyone the wrong impression tonight. I just wanted a drama free fun night.

"I'm asking to dance not to marry you. I'm Adam"
He laughed lightly and stepped closer to my body so that we could dance together, our thighs touching occasionally as we moved.

"Eden" I laughed shaking my head at the obvious Adam and garden of Eden link between our names.

"Nice to meet you Eden. I've never seen you here before"

"I'm never been here before that's why! Are you new in town, Woodmoor is a small place. New faces stick out" it was actually really nice to just have a normal conversation with someone without there being expectations and pressure involved. Lately it felt like everyone wanted something from me and it was too much.

"Just passing through actually but maybe I'll stick around now I've made a friend. A pretty one at that" Adam flirted harmlessly and smirked at me. I couldn't meet him gaze so I stared at the floor as we danced and focused on the rhythm instead of the nan flirting in front of me. Adam moved forwards and held my hips as we moved our bodies not too close but just close enough that they'd brush pass one another once in a while but it was just dancing.

Then suddenly Adams hands were ripped from me and the crowd parted as his body went flying half way across the dance floor and a deep growl tumbled over the music. Cinnamon and spices wafted through my senses and I lifted my head to see Jace advancing on Adam who was crumpled up on the floor watching him like a prey awaiting the fateful blow of its predator.

"Jace stop" I raced over to Jace and tried to stop him but he gave me a stony glare and curled his hands into fists as he approached Adam.

"You dare to touch my mate? Have you got a fucking death wish?" Jace sneered lowly as anger and jealousy rolled from his body in heated waves.

"Jace please stop. We were just dancing" I wrapped my hand around his wrist and placed my other hand on his chest praying that I could calm him down and prevent a huge disaster.

"Eden it's ok" Adam assured me from his position on the ground. Blood pouring from his mouth from the punch that had sent him flying.

"Adam just go... get out of here now" I advised calmly gesturing towards the door as I held onto Jace knowing he wouldn't do anything that would put me at risk of getting hurt.

Adam scurried away as Harry, Devon and Jamie joined us and watched on with caution.

"I'm okay guys" I told them needing to deal with Jace myself. I wasn't afraid of him. I was angry and annoyed but never afraid of him. I could feel his chest taking slow deep breathes as he tried to calm himself down and soothe his wolf.

"You fucking left me again" Jace whispered just loud enough for me to hear as his pain took a grip of my heart and I could feel every emotion he had swarming around inside me.

"No I was going to come back. I'm not going anywhere Jace, no matter how much you push me away"

"You need to come home now" Jaces mood changed from sad to alpha in the blink of an eye and my head was spinning as u tried to keep up with him.

"I'll come back later on. I'm having fun with my friends right now"

"No you are coming home with me right now" he demanded through gritted his teeth like I was pushing his patience

"Fuck you Jace" I spat at him turning on my heel to head back to my friends but he was too quick. His hands wrapped around my hips and he pulled me flush against his body.

"That can be arranged Eden. Anytime, anywhere my little mate so don't fucking push me okay? You. Are. Coming.home.now!" Jace shoved his hips into mine hard and I could feel the outline of his cock straining against his jeans and right there I knew his words weren't a threat, they were a promise.

I was still so angry at him but there was something about this dominate, powerful Jace that made my thighs clench together and caused my panties to become wet and I nodded to him and allowed him to drag me out of the club and to the car.

I noticed his nostrils flare as he inhaled deeply and his eyes darkened as they fell back upon me.

I was in trouble now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 83.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
1M 42.5K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
3.9M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
1.6M 53K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...