Random Nonsense: Steve Saga E...

By The_Supreme_Overlord

Art by the lovely @Lazy_ipad Welcome hooman! Here, I put random nonsense, unrelated writings, iffy drawings... More

Welcome
AHHHHH- Hi :D
Update- Everything I'm willing to share so far...
We, the Deviants
Late Night Comforting
"Lay off Blondie!"
Rose Petals
Gosh Darn It, Not Again
Ahhhhhhh fu-
*cHoAkS oN wAtEr*
Teasers~
Probably Pretty Wrong But Fun Theory
More Things :D
A Crown of Flowers
When your twin has a bf and you don't
Hey
Origin and his brother's being crack heads; swear warning
Brain weird
oopes
Official Trailer, Title, & Cover
When You Have Too Many Ideas
When your own language confuses you
Happiness noises
One Moment!
Idk anymore
Slurmp - Actually a dream i turned into a oneshot, might become book *shrug*
"Yes." - Void Steve
ⁱ'ᵐ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ
Glasses or Bandana
Question
Announcement
Bop Bop
*sharp inhale*
What was I thinking?
Dirt yum
Not A Christmas Special
Galaxy and Void
Content!
An unfinished thing because i lost motivation
Brother, not Other
I spent all day on one drawing
Ladles
Anything for your laughter
"...for shits and giggles." - Rainbow
EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS! EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS! EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS!

Oneshot I wrote one time when I was Procrastinating

133 3 90
By The_Supreme_Overlord

Alex gripped the sides of the sink until her knuckles turned white. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she stared into her reflection. Rage burned within Alex the longer she stared at herself. She couldn't believe that Galaxy would go so low, would stoop to the level of a petty villain.

Alex let out a frustrated cry and slammed her hands down on the sides of the sink. She breathed heavily as she thought over her options. One thing was for sure, there was no way she was going to continue to stay by Galaxy's side. Not as long as he was acting the way he was.

"Origin, you son of a gun, you were right." Alex muttered softly. She stood up straight, reaching for the razor.

Alex combed her fingers through her hair until it was even enough and turned on the razor. Alex shaved off half of her hair. When she was finished, Alex smiled at her new look in the mirror.

* * *

Galaxy sighed to himself as he sat back in his chair. Finally, things seemed to be going his way. For the most part. He smiled to himself as he drank his tea. Void was out of the picture, and all those 'reformed' villains only had that hotheaded, good for nothing god as their leader.

Galaxy laughed at the thought of Origin actually somehow managing to lead a group. There was no way that could be possible.

"With Void gone, and Sabre abandoning them, they're hopeless." Galaxy smiled. He ran his finger over the small details of his teacup.

Galaxy set down his teacup as Alex entered the room. Her appearance was much different from when Galaxy had last saw her only a couple hours ago. Alex had a black tank top with a jean jacket, along with leather pants. Galaxy wasn't really too focused on Alex's clothes as much as,

"What happened to your hair?!" Galaxy exclaimed, rising up from his seat.

"I thought it was time for a little change," Alex shrugged, running her hands through her hair.

"I see," Galaxy nodded slowly as he sat back down.

Alex cleared her throat, "Anyway, regarding that, you wouldn't happen to have an advanced, high tech security system do you?"

Galaxy shook his head, raising an eyebrow. "No, why?"

"Oh, you know, now that we have Void locked down in our basement, it is still possible for an attack. Even if the others aren't working as a group. Elemental, Time, and Memory are still out there too you know." Alex said.

Galaxy sighed, "And I've talked to all three them. They are aware that I will welcome them with open arms, they are still family. Same with Void if he ever decides to stop being stubborn."

The ground trembled as a loud explosion rang out in the air. Galaxy growled as he rose up to his feet. "They're here."

"Alex, defend the dungeon, and let no one get through!" Galaxy ordered. He turned and ran out towards the front entrance.

Galaxy slowed his advance as he entered the large entryway. He watched with amusement as Void had managed to escape from the dungeon and attempted to open the front doors.

"I'm quite impressed you've gotten this far Void, but you're not getting through those doors." Galaxy said with a smirk.

Void froze and turned to face Galaxy slowly. Then, he smiled. "Uh, you came sooner than expected?"

Galaxy growled and narrowed his eyes, that wasn't Void. "Faceless."

The entity laughed nervously as he reverted back into his normal form. "Was it a good distraction at least?"

Galaxy gasped as it hit him. Of course Void couldn't have gotten out on his own! Galaxy turned quickly to race down to the dungeon when he was met face to face with the person he despised the most.

"Origin." Galaxy spat venomously.

The blue eyed god smirked and tilted his head back slightly, "So we meet again Galaxy."

"Leave, before I make you regret ever stepping foot on this world!"

Origin chuckled, he seemed far too relaxed. "Ohh, Galaxy. I'll be leaving soon enough, sooner if you just tell me where Void is."

"I'll never tell a scum like you anything!" Galaxy growled, clenching his fists together.

"That's unfortunate." Origin shrugged lightly. "At least there's someone else who can help me."

Galaxy narrowed his eyes as he glared holes into Origin. "What are you on about?"

"I'm sure you'll catch on soon enough."

"Enough of this! Draw your sword and fight!" Galaxy yelled, grabbing the hilt of his own sword.

Origin, however, just laughed as though Galaxy were halarious. "Oh, no no no. There's someone else who wants to fight you Galaxy."

"Then who-"

"I'm the one who wants to fight you."

Elemental stepped in front of Origin with a hard expression. He was followed by both Time and Memory.

"What are you three doing here?! Let alone with 𝗵𝗶𝗺 of all people!" Galaxy exclaimed, seething rage coursing through his body.

"Like you have any room to talk." Elemental narrowed his eyes as his hand twitched slightly.

"You know it doesn't have to be like this." Galaxy said, "We can work together."

"Work together?! Galaxy you attacked us! You destroyed the village!" Time yelled, jabbing his finger towards Galaxy.

Memory placed a hand on Time's shoulder. Time sighed softly.

Memory gave Galaxy a sad look, "Do you know how many innocent Steves you injured? Could've killed?"

"What does it matter?! Who cares anymore!? Sabre is gone! He's abandoned us! Nothing matters anymore!" Galaxy threw his hands to the sides.

"That's not true!" Time growled.

"Then tell me, Time, where is Sabre now? Cause he's sure not here to play hero anymore." Galaxy said.

* * *

The icy air of the basement was like a slap in the face as Origin descended down the steps. He did feel a little bad for slipping away during that heated argument. But that was more a family thing that he probably shouldn't interfere with.

Origin gazed around the cold basement. It was small and dark compared to the rest of Galaxy's extravagant house.

"Pepper!"

Void was overjoyed to see someone other than Galaxy. Also, it was cold, and the metal cuffs around his wrists really didn't do much to help that.

The air made a soft and quick snapping sound as Origin teleported across the room and knelt in front of Void. "Did I take long enough? Or should I go back and take another few minutes?"

"Oh, shut up and get these chains off. Its freezing down here." Void said, rolling his eyes lightly.

"You're the one wearing a cloak." Origin said. He examined the chains attacked to the wall, contemplating the best plan of action.

"Three days down here, and even your nonexistent soul will feel how cold it is."

Origin gave a soft laugh as he wrapped the chains around his hands and broke them in half. "Ow."

"You know, I was just about to offer you the key."

Alex stood at the bottom of the steps with a bronze key in her hand. She had just watched Origin break chains with his bare hands, which broke through his skin and drops of blood dripped onto the floor. It didn't really matter too much though, he hands healed quickly. Leaving the skin just a bit raw and red.

"Well you could've said something sooner."

"Well it's too late for that." Alex walked over to the two males. She knelt down and unlocked the cuffs that where no longer attached to the wall.

"New look, I like it." Origin commented.

Alex stood, discarding the key. "Thanks."

Void jumped up to his feet, "So, is Galaxy preoccupied or something?"

"Let's just say that I hope his kids don't hold grudges." Origin said.

"Oh boy." Alex let out a small huff of air.

"That's going to be a mess." Void said.

"So, Alex, how exactly do we get out of here?" Origin asked.

"Just follow me."

* * *

"You know, I really thought there'd be more of you." Alex said.

Origin gave a small shrug. "Nope. Just all of Galaxy's family, Faceless, and myself."

"Speaking of Galaxy, where is he? What exactly did you do?" Void asked, looking to Elemental, Time, and Memory.

"He got mad. Destroyed the area. Then left." Memory explained.

"It wasn't pretty." Time said.

"You know, I really hope that is actually something that we can fix. Because this is seriously getting out if hand." Alex said.

"That's the plan. I'm fairly certain that Professor Red is already working towards reversing whatever spell Galaxy is under." Origin said.

"Well then, how about we start heading back before something else comes up?" Void suggested.

"Good idea." Faceless nodded.

The small group began to make their way back to ths village. With Galaxy gone for the time being, it gave the others more time to make some kind of cure to save Galaxy from whatever was making him this way.

Alex sighed to herself. She felt bad for betraying Galaxy like that, but at the same time she really didn't. That wasn't really Galaxy. Or at least, he wasn't the one in control.

Void fell back from the group to walk next to Origin. It didn't need to be said that they were both glad to be back in ths other's company. Void reached for Origin's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

"You know, you make for a pretty good leader Pepper." Void said.

Origin smiled and leaned his head on Void's shoulder as they walked. "Maybe this hero thing isn't so bad afterall."

----

And that's that!

While I did make this when I was procrastinating, it is still writing. And I do have to say, it's not half bad!

Welp, that's all for now. Hope y'all enjoyed, and until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
479K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
184K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...