I promise ;Ailani and uso

By jBall0ut

Nothing to really describe, read the story to find out .! More

Pt . 1😘
2 .
3.
Ms. Maliu
Single pringle🥳
Lemme teach you 😌
Let me know😅
Yours..😌
9 .
Are you ready ..🥺
11 .
Wrestlemania ..🤩
Wrestlemania pt. 2✍🏽
Wrestlemania pt .3🤧
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
9+10=ch. 21
22
23🥺🤩
Twenty- foee🤨
25 .
26 .
27
28
2️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣0️⃣
3️⃣1️⃣
3️⃣2️⃣
3️⃣3️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣
3️⃣5️⃣
3️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣7️⃣
3️⃣8️⃣
3️⃣9️⃣
4️⃣0️⃣
4️⃣1️⃣
4️⃣2️⃣
43
44
45
46
47

Twentyyyy😘

837 12 0
By jBall0ut

   Me and trinity came back to California earlier today . Today is Wednesday and smack down is tomorrow in Nevada . I'm so tired with traveling but if it's for work , we gotta do what we gotta do . It's like 6 pm right now and I was at jeys house and we were just drinking wine and talking in the kitchen .
" so , how was the whole vacation ?" He ask chuckling.
I put both of my hands on the island and he sits in one of the stools .
" all of it was good. It was nice to get some time with trin " I smile .
" wanna order some food ?" I ask him while getting my phone .
"Sure . Whatever you want " he says and goes to the living room to play on his game .
I order a pizza and wings cause I was tired of eating fancy food this week .
15 minutes later , the food came and I payed and brought it to the kitchen . As I was trying to get us plates , I was struggling because I was too short . I feel jey come behind me and grab them and he laughs at me .
I hit his arm " that's not funny " .
"Damn girl why you hit so hard " he laughs holding his arm and I just shrug my shoulders getting me some food . We ate while watching some tv- shows until we were both done.

   I washed our dishes while he put the boxes away and he turned off the lights and we headed upstairs to his room . As soon as I'm in front of the bed , I plop down on it "girl . Scoot over " jey laughs and moves me over but I accidentally fell off the bed .
" oww !" I say as I hit the floor . Lemme remind you that he has wood Flores in his room .
He laughs uncontrollably " baby I - i didn't mean that " he says trying to control his laughter and tries to help me up but I hit his arm again. I get back on the bed and under the covers , not talking to him .

  He turns off the lights and lays in bed trying to cuddle me .
"Unt uhh , move . Since you think it's funny " I say .
"Girl come here " he pulls me to him and I get a little scent of his cologne, which was the one that I loved . I put my leg over his waist and my head on his bare chest . He rubbed my back and fell asleep fast , mostly because we had to be in the road in the morning and he wanted to do all the driving since I've been traveling left and right .
I kiss his chest and scoot over , only for him to come next to me and lag his head on my chest . Considering I did have a tank top on . I chuckle as he wraps his big Ass muscles around my waist and I try to go to sleep . "Goodnight papi" i kiss his head and fall straight asleep while playing in his hair .

   We woke up around 2:30 a.m and put our bags in the car and make sure we have everything and then get ready to leave . We hop in the car and he wanted to get some Dunkin' Donuts so that's where we headed , mind you it's still dark outside. We both get iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich and eat in the car for a little and be continues driving.
About six hours later , it was 8:30 in the morning and I had just made my turn with driving . He wanted to drive the whole time but the way he was looking , he was tired . So I let him sleep and I continued to drive .
We should arrive at the hotel sound 12 or 1 , so in about 4 hours.

Finally, we make it to the hotel. I drove the remaining hours cause I really didn't mind . We made it up to our room and changed so we could go to the gym with jimmy and trinity.

It was hot out but I put on my Nike track sweater cause I didn't wanna walk out just wearing this . We head to the car and meet at the gym . Of course trinity weren't there yet cause they always late .
We seen a couple wrestlers here but we decided to take this time and workout with each other .

A couple minutes later trin and jimmy show up .
"About time y'all here " I say grabbing a water .
"Blame her . She was tryna find the 'right' clothes " jimmy says pointing at trin . I just laugh at her . Me and trinity go to the ring and work on some new moves while the boys were punching the boxing bags.
A couple minutes later , me and trinity get down and I help her with some weights and an hour later we all leave back to the hotel .

I let jey get in the shower first because I needed to figure out my new gear and make sure everything was good . A couple minutes past and I got in the shower once jey was out .

I got dressed in my red Nike sweatsuit and spray sum perfume and put on deodorant.
I grabbed my bag and me and jey made our way down to the car and headed to the arena .
We make it there and go our separate ways because I had to go to hunters office to see who my match was against .
Lacy Evans. That's who I was going against , I mean I don't hate her . It's just I was never really a fan of her .
I hear the fireworks go off meaning the show has started . I make my way to the locker room and got dressed

( doesn't include the hair or mask . The pants are black cargo pants like these

And she has this little side underwear showing , sum like this

Y'all get it ..?😭😭anyway child, back to the story🌚)
Yup . I changed my gear with my new entrance . I usually wouldn't wear actual pants when I wrestle but I was tired of my ass hanging out of those trunks. I walk out the locker room only to bump into trinity .
"Wait . This is your new outfit !?" She ask me and takes a step back .
"Yea .. do you like it ?"
"Girl yes ! You look bad and like a tomboy , but eee it's cute !"
I laugh at her and tell her ima head by the monitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
323K 3.5K 69
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!
12.4K 234 23
This is a story about Dean Ambrose and the new diva of wwe Sarah Latham or faithful Rose And how she met Dean Ambrose and how will their life change...
22.8K 582 82
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ?