❝ 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❞ ✓

Door loserluvbot

𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 ━ in which she spends quarentine at her best friends house ━ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱:... Meer

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞
1. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
2. 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐬
3. 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
5. 𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨
6. 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫
7. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬
8. 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
9. 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
10. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
11. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
12. 𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐨
13. 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
14. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
15. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤
16. 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞
17. 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧
18. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩
19. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚
20. 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 5
21. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥
22. 𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝
23. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞
24. 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐭
25. 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚: 𝐩𝐭. 𝐨𝐧𝐞
26. 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚: 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨
27. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
28. 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
29. 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥
30. 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
31. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧
32. 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩
33. 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
34. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥
35. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞
36. 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫
37. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
38. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
39. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝
40. 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐪&𝐚
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐪&𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥

4. 𝐡𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐝

11.3K 265 504
Door loserluvbot

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 12, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

the time was 10:42, the "kids" of the household were playing an intense game of uno. the parents were having a serious conversation about the state of the united states, and the fact that they were about to put everyone in the house on self-quarantine.

corey and crawford had left about thirty-seven minutes ago to go home. daniel and christian had planned to leave to hangout with their friends at corey and crawfords house.

ophelia was currently winning, again, her being the raining "champion" of uno. she hadn't shuffled or dealt cards once in the five rounds the group has already played, yet she continues to win.

the group was sitting around the dining room table in a makeshift circle. it was anna, ophelia, christian, tyler, then daniel.

christian tried to steal a glance at ophelia's cards as she put down a draw four wild card. said card was directed at christian. "can i help you christian?" ophelia asked, not even fazed by his cheating attempt.

tyler snorted when he looked at the card that was just put down. daniel started to laugh. "are you fucking kidding me?" christian yelled.

his hand was already pretty full of cards, making it seemingly impossible for him to win. "karma's a bitch bud." anna laughed.

"how many cards do you have left red?" daniel asked as christian picked up his four cards.

"three, and the color is red." ophelia replied.

"are you serious?" tyler groaned. "this is sabotage damn it."

ophelia laughed. "no its not. its simply me playing the game."

"well you play the game to damn well." tyler whined. he picked up a card, lucky for him, it was red so he put the card down.

daniel took his turn, putting down, anna took her turn, putting down, ophelia took her turn, putting down, and once it got to christian, ophelia's phone rang. she flipped it over, looking at the screen, looking at who was calling.

"oh you have got to be kidding me." ophelia huffed.

"what?" anna asked.

"this dumbass had the audacity to facetime me." ophelia said, showing the group her phone, which was still ringing.

"abigail?" daniel read.

"yes abigail. the bitch justin cheated on me with." ophelia rolled her eyes.

"weren't y'all friends?" christian asked.

"yeah, but the girl was toxic." anna shrugged. "let it ring, she's not worth your time." ophelia nodded, listening to her best friend.

once the ringing stopped, the group continued with their game. once it was about to be ophelia's turn again, abigail called once again.

ophelia rolled her eyes, slapped a hand on her forehead, but answered the call nevertheless. but she left the phone flat on the table so abigail couldn't see her.

daniel took out his phone. he began to record the conversation. christian noticed his action and gave daniel a discreet thumbs up, to which daniel returned.

"hey," abigail said. the sound of her repulsive and annoying voice made ophelia tense. this didn't go unnoticed by the group. the way her jaw clenched, her usual light blue eyes got a few shades darker, and her nostrils flared.

"um, hi?" ophelia said as a question rather than a statement. "and you are calling me why?" she asked, proceeding to take a sip of her iced coffee.

"because we're friends and friends call each other." abigail laughed as if it was obvious. ophelia chocked on her drink resisting the urge to slit it out. anna's eyes widened. and the other three boys just looked at each other, daniel's eyes filled with an unmatched amount of concern.

ophelia laughed after swallowing her drink. "the fuck did you just call us?" she pressed, a hand on her chest.

"friends, is there a problem?" abigial asked, acting oblivious. "are you going to let me see your face or.." the blonde girl on the other end trailed off.

"yes their is a problem. you and i are not friends." ophelia chuckled. the sound of her contagious laughter immediately lightened the mood for everyone in the room with her. "weren't you the crazy toxic friend towards anna and i?"

"i have no idea what your talking about." abigail denied, doubt clear in her voice.

"oh cut the bullshit." anna cut it.

"anna?" abigail gaped.

"yeah it's me abigail." anna sneered.

"hey-" abigail was cut off by ophelia.

"nuh uh, you don't get to start with that bullshit. you know your toxic." ophelia sneered

"what the fuck is wrong with you ophelia? i am not toxic! if anything, anna was the toxic one in our friendship." abigail rolled her eyes.

ophelia and anna looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. "what are you two laughing at?"

"oh my god your delusional." anna laughed.

"weren't you the one who tried to drive a wedge between anna and i? weren't you the one who was going behind my back, fucking justin for half the time him and i were together?" ophelia asked, tilting her head to the side.

"that's because anna is a bitch, and you're not good enough for anyone to ever actually be with you dollface." abigail snickered.

the mood in the whole house shifted. ophelia and her mindset immediately shifted. the smile she once wore proudly faded into thin air, as if it was never there at all.

"you see?! this is exactly what im talking about!" he yelled.

"what do you mean?" she sniffed, her tears flowing from her eyes like a river.

"you actually thinking that you matter! ophelia, nobody cares about you! you aren't ment to find love because you aren't good enough dollface." he sneered.

"beck-"

"your just a dumb little leprechaun looking bitch. there is a reason why your dad hates you! i bet everybody you know uses you for clout, even anna." he moved towards her so he towered over her more than he already did. "you're a whore piece of shit looking for love when you don't deserve any of it."

"stop-"

"get out of your fucking head, open your ugly ass eyes and realise you have no worth. you think you catching me cheating is bad for the both of us. ive been cheating since the very beginning dollface. i dont care about you. i never did, and i never will. now get out of my house."

a tear left ophelia's eye unintentionally, yet she made no effort to wipe it away. ophelia pressed the red end call button, hanging up on abigail before she could continue.

the group sat in silence, waiting for ophelia to say something. her face was blank, clear, no sign of emotion.

keri and jeff carefully walked to where everyone else was, taking notice to the silence. "is-is everything ok?" keri stuttered slightly, a bit scared to speak.

"i don't know." anna said.

once ophelia had hung up, daniel turned off the recording, and put away his phone. usually he was able to tell her emotion from her eyes, but he couldn't see them because ophelia was looking at her lap.

ophelia took a deep breath, remembering who she is. taking a second to remind herself of the good things.

you are good enough.

you are more than good enough.

any guy would be lucky to have you.

you are beautiful.

justin and beck are two jerky assholes who didn't and still don't deserve your love and affection.

they are clout hungry.

abigail is a jealous attention whore, you know this.

she is a clout chaser.

they're words mean nothing to you.

they mean nothing to you.

"ophelia," jeff asked, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"yeah?"

"what's going on in that head of yours?"

"just reminding myself that they mean nothing to me." ophelia chuckled.

"we stan a strong queen." anna smiled, taking ophelia's free hand.

"i feel like we just saw a bunch of ophelia's different moods in like 10 minutes." christian chuckled. this made ophelia laugh, her laughter causing everyone else to join in.

"y'all are laughing like im making a joke but im being so serious." christian laughed.

"put a card down!" anna yelled, still laughing.

-

the time was now 9:59, anna posted on her instagram story at 9:30 that her and ophelia were going live one her account in 30 minutes.

currently, ophelia was sitting on her bed. her legs were crossed, a sketchbook in her lap, and she was mindlessly doodling. anna was sitting at ophelia's desk, scrolling through instagram. the two girls were sitting in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

when the clock hit 10 o'clock, a timer went off on ophelia's phone, making both girls jump slightly. ophelia turned off the alarm before looking at anna who was already looking at her.

"live time!" they said at once. anna moved to the bed, sitting next to ophelia. the blonde set up her phone up against one of ophelia's larger pillows that was in front of the duo.

anna had already started the live session. once she sat normally, she gave everyone in the live session a full view of her.

"hello everybody!" anna greeted. she watched as people started to comment hellos. anna turned to ophelia, who wasn't paying attention to the live. "phelia, you wanna say hi?"

ophelia quickly looked up from her drawing. first looking at anna, then at the live. she smiled slightly, "hi hi." she said. the girl ran a hand through her hair, and pushed her glasses up her nose before looking back at her sketchbook.

"feel free to ask us some question." anna said, shaking her head at her best friend.

anna watched as the questions began to pour in. some about anna, some about ophelia, and some about both girls.

"can you say hi annabanana013? hi annabanana013." anna giggled. anna waited patiently until another question sparked her intrest. "ophelia can you play one of your playlists?" anna asked. she read the comment loud enough for ophelia to hear.

ophelia looked up once again, putting her pencil down. "uh yeah," she nodded. "hey google? play my 'bitch the fuck' playlist on spotify please." ophelia kindly commanded, getting up and walking to her dresser.

anna laughed. "ohh i love that playlist." anna clapped her hands together like a child while ophelia chuckled.

the once purple led lights began to change color according to the beat of the song. at the moment, they were changing to Misery by Maroon 5.

ophelia picked up the target bag daniel gave her the previous day. she brought it with her back to her previous spot, and put it in her lap.

"pheliabutterfly wants to know what's in the bag." anna said.

"lollipops and reese's." ophelia smiled. the bags of candy reminded ophelia of daniel. her smile got wider, her eyes grew brighter, and the black of her eye grew a few sizes. she nor anna noticed that last one, and neither did the people watching the live stream.

ophelia looked up after putting an orange flavored lollipop in her mouth, reading the comments.

"did i get this for myself?" she read. "no daniel got it for me yesterday." she said, slightly sheepishly.

"do you wanna tell them what happened yesterday or should i?" anna smirked.

"no, no, no. i'll tell them cause i feel like your gonna be a sneaky ass bitch and say something weird." ophelia remarked, pointing her lollipop at anna.

anna put her hands up in mock surrender. "i will not conform, nor deny to those accusations." ophelia rolled her eyes and looked at the screen.

"ohh yes we love a good story time with ophelia." ophelia read. she giggled at the comment. "oh lord this should be interesting. i can feel it now, when i wake up tomorrow, the small children in the limelight fandom are gonna be attacking me. making some false ass assumptions about be." ophelia held the bridge of her nose.

"true!" anna laughed loudly. ophelia joined in anna's laughter, soon the two girl's were laughing so hard it was silent. ophelia leaned to the side while laughing, causing herself to fall off the bed. this only made the two laugh harder.

after a few minutes, the blonde and the red head regained their composure. ophelia climbed back onto the bed. "ow." she sighed, putting the lollipop back in her mouth.

"ok, tell them the story dumbass." anna rushed.

"alright alright damn." ophelia replied.

"ok so, incase i didn't post or tweet about it enough, and y'all didn't know, im on my period right now, we are currently closing out day 4 and im feeling great." ophelia started. she stopped when she saw a friends comment. "hey franny." she laughed slightly.

"so i woke up yesterday to like super bad cramps like, so bad that just getting up and out of bed hurt like hell. i got up after i woke up to do my bathroom shit, and immediately went back to lying down. but i didn't fall asleep. so i just laid there for a while. and then," ophelia paused to laugh at herself.

"and then me being the fat bitch that i am," anna shook her head and covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing. "i got hungry. no surprise there. so i got up, had my big ass duvet with me, and i was trying to go upstairs."

"shut the hell up your not fat." anna read another one of franny's comments.

"ok well i eat a lot fran, so it counts." ophelia sassed, resting her lollipop in her mouth. "aNywho, on the way up the stairs, opened the basement door when i had like, two steps left, i was about to go up the both of them. but my foot slipped on the duvet, and i slid down the stairs. i got a nasty rug burn," ophelia lifted her shirt to show the camera her rug burn.

it was more of a bruise now that still caused her pain. "yeah and like as i was sliding down, it wasn't quiet at all. so im at the bottom of the steps, curled into a little ball of sadness and pain, holding my stomach and my side."

"yeah, so when we heard the thuds coming from the basement after the door opened, dad was like, 'phelia are you ok?'" anna added.

"and i like, physically couldn't say anything, so mouthed no."

"so when she didn't respond or curse, daniel was all 'im gonna go check on her.' or whatever."

"so he came downstairs, asked me what happened, i told him and showed him the results. and your girl was bleeding and crying. i couldn't walk so daniel carried me up the stairs bridal style." ophelia explained.

"she explained to all of us what happened, daniel and phelia had a hella cute moment, he bought her in and out and the candy to make her feel better." anna summed up.

ophelia nodded. she began to smile when Up There by post malone began to play. she softly sang along, while enjoying her lollipop.

"are you both close with all the wdw girlfriends?" ophelia read. "uh yeah actually, they are all my wives, we got married like three years ago, and we talk to each other a lot." ophelia said, in an english accent. her joke made anna laugh.

"anna is laughing like im joking but im being 100% serious." ophelia lightly chuckled.

"your gonna be a why dont we girlfriend when you and daniel admit you like each other." anna whispered in ophelia's ear. ophelia's eyes widened. she put a hand on her chest and adjusted her glasses.

"good heavens." she said, still speaking in the english accent.

"you already are one with you and zach being together." ophelia whispered to anna. anna's cheeks turned a bright red at the mention of her secret boyfriend.

the blonde slapped ophelia's arm, ophelia just smiled innocently.

"i dare ophelia to speak in a british accent for the whole live." anna read before looking at ophelia with questioning eyes.

"bloody hell, that's super easy for me." ophelia winked at the camera.

"i hate you." anna laughed.

"no you don't." ophelia shook her head. "now, im gonna go get my sherbert and maybe some other snacks i will be back." ophelia said to both anna and the live before standing up.

once ophelia completley closed the door, a smirk grew on anna's face.

"i've got tea for y'all." anna snickered. the blonde watched as the comments poured in telling her to 'spill the tea' or 'ohh tell us'. "you know how i said daniel and ophelia had a really cute moment?" anna paused for dramatic affect.

"so what happened was, he was trying to clean her cut with that painful oil shit, and as soon as he first touched her skin with it, she moved away. so he made her look at him, and cupped her cheek. he started to sing i love you from billie eilish. which we all know is phelia's favorite song."

"but before he started singing, he said, focus on my voice. so he was singing to her, cleaning her cut, and the two looked like they were in their own fucking world! i swear i thought they were going to kiss!" anna huffed, crossing her arms.

"im so mad at myself for not getting it on video." anna whined. "nobody mention any of this to phelia in the comments or she will kill me." anna warned.

ophelia walked back into the room shortly after anna's small rant. she was holding a spoon in her mouth, a pint of rainbow sherbert in one hand, and a box of cheez-its in the other. underneath her arm, she held a large bag of cheeto's puffs.

the petite girl rejoined anna on the bed, dropping all the snacks. anna took the cheeze-its in her hand, and began to eat, ophelia doing the same with the sherbert.

ophelia read the comments as she ate.

what's going on with you and daniel?

you wear glasses?

"i do where glasses, you girl is blind as a bat." ophelia laughed. as she said she would, she continued to speak in a british accent.

how tall are you?

"im 4'9"."

"im 5'4"."

do either of you have a crush on somebody?

ophelia's movements paused for a second, her cheeks turning an unnoticeable red. "no, i dont have a crush on anybody." she finally said. ophelia smirked before looking up at anna. "do you have a crush on somebody?"

anna stopped chewing her food, glaring down at ophelia. "yes jane i do, but we aren't going to get into that."

"whatever you say anna banana." ophelia shrugged.

suddenly, ophelia's phone began to ring. her ring tone, Up There, sounded. she picked up her phone checking her contact. dani boy😌. ophelia rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. she quickly showed anna her phone, who shook her head, then answered.

"hello seavey."

daniel smiled on the other end. "hey red, why are you speaking in a british accent?"

"anna and i are on live and i got dared to speak in an accent for the whole thing." the girl shrugged. "now, why the fuck are you calling me if we're literally in the same house."

daniel shrugged. "i don't know, to annoy you. is it working?"

"no, not really." ophelia smirked, examining her nails. she adjusting the phone so it rested between her ear and shoulder while she used both hands to eat her sherbert.

"i might have to come down their and annoy you in person." daniel suggested, a smirk playing on his lips.

"you might have to." ophelia smiled innocently.

"i'll see you in a second."

"bye bye." ophelia hung up the phone, laughing to herself. she looked up at anna, then at anna's phone.

i can feel the sexual tension through the phone, you and daniel need to date.

"fuck off franny." ophelia stated.

the two girls continued to answer questions until daniel came barricading into the room, and ophelia to the floor in a hug. anna's eyes were wide at daniel's actions. after realization quickly hit, the blonde started to laugh.

daniel was on top of ophelia's small body, his arms around her waists, and smiling down at her. "you said annoy me, not tackle me like a fucking linebacker." ophelia complained, slapping daniel's chest.

"oh well." daniel shrugged, getting up and bring ophelia with him. once he stood up, he tightened his grip around her waist, hugging her to him. she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. her feet were off the ground, and out of reflex, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"hi there." ophelia whispered, putting her face in his neck.

"hi red." daniel said, putting his face in her hair. her hair smelled like strawberries, and pomegranate. a weird combination, but she made it work.

her smell gave him comfort, her arms around his neck gave him warmth, warmth he didn't know he needed. the way she so easily clings to him makes his heart flutter, and his cheeks heat up.

the familiar scent of citrus and lemon from daniel filled ophelia's nose, making a small smile creep onto her face.

"your not gonna let go are you?" ophelia asked, finally speaking up between the two.

"no not yet." daniel whispered. ophelia smiled, putting her face further into his neck.

"aww, you guys are cute." anna coo'ed. "now admit your feelings!" anna groaned.

"anna, we don't have feelings for each other." daniel stated, leaving his head in her hair. "we're just best friends."

"yeah anna, shut the fuck up." ophelia added, blindly pointing at anna.

"yeah best friends that act like a fucking couple." anna whispered to the live stream.

daniel moved to sit on the grey chair in the corner of ophelia's room. before he could sit down, ophelia spoke up. "wait, turn around."

daniel complied, waiting for ophelia to continue. "anna can you hand me my phone and two lollipops please." ophelia asked, holding her hands out, and finally taking her head out of daniel's neck.

"yeah, i got you jane."

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

i love all of you stay safe loves

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

340K 13.1K 55
in which zach had wet dreams about jack, his best friend. started: 01/09/19 finished: 10/21/19
1.3K 62 16
𝖨𝗇 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖽𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽, 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅. 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒...
6.8K 387 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ WONDERLAND ⠀⠀⠀ in which, they spend their time finding all the wonderful moments in life ⠀⠀⠀ 20 / 05 / 23 - 17 / 10 / 23 . . ᥫ᭡
52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020