My Sun of the Eclipse [Komaed...

Por Ashton_09

Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 7... Mais

Character Description
Ch.1 [Living in the Academy]
Ch.2 [Ultimate Talents]
Ch.3 [Class is always fun!]
Ch.4 [Kiss]
Ch.5 [I can't believe this...]
Ch.6 ❌ [SWIMSUITS?!]
Ch.7 [Trust & A Date]
Ch.8 [Really?...Not again..]
Ch.9 ❌ [Undercover]
Ch.10 [Letter?]
Ch.11 🔞 [Yearning]
Ch.12 [Ouch]
Ch.13 [No way!]
Ch.14 🔞 [Oops, Sorry not sorry]
Ch.15 [Upupupupu~!]
Ch.16 [Right...]
Ch.17 [Sorry]
Ch.18 [I love/hate you]
Ch.19 [Despair or Hope]
Ch.20 [End of Despair]
Ch. 22 [Exam] (Extra)

Ch.21 🔞 [New Beginnings]

128 3 1
Por Ashton_09

Kiku's POV

"I'm telling you that Kurose is a bad name." I said to my sister, "Well I think it's badass." she answered making me sigh as I massage my temple in irritation, I was at the Future Foundation and you know what, it really was like a prison as I imagined, we were in a room separated by a thick layer of glass with only small holes to let our voices through, she was wearing a uniform with guards on her side of the room. "It's really not. I like Luna better." I argued and she pouted. "Fine!" she said rolling her eyes at me as I celebrated.

A buzzer went off indicating that visiting time is over. I look at her sadly. "I have to go now." I said to her and she looked away. "Good!" she exclaimed but I could see tears wanting to escape her eyes. "Don't miss me too much sis." I laughed as she yelled at me. "I won't! Just go already!!" she went silent and looked at me sadly. I placed my hand on the glass and she copied me. "Bye Luna." "Bye Kiku." I smiled at her waving my hand as she was escorted away and I walk out of the room.

I went to the main lobby of the Foundation and saw Nagito waiting for me on one of the couches, he stood up waving at me with his robot arm. "Yo." he greeted me. "You came to pick me up?" I asked him as he gave me a peck on the cheek. "Of course." he answered as he led me outside. His left arm was cut off and replaced by a robotic arm custom made by Kazuichi-kun. He wasn't sad about it at all, although if anything he was thrilled and almost agreed to put weapons inside it but I stopped them from doing it.

When we got back to Japan, the despair sisters and my sister were taken to the Future Foundation and we were rushed to the hospital immediately. Fuyuhiko-kun can't use his right eye anymore and he has a scar sometimes he wears a black eye patch, the others were all patched up and was good as new. After that we were able to attend Hope's Peak Academy again. They also made them examine my arm with cracks and they said that they've never seen something like it and didn't know what to do. So I said it was fine and well I didn't really want to be experimented on so we left and I just cover it up with a bandage and wear long sleeves.

Maria, my aunt was really worried and made me stay a few days at her place. The principal agreed that I can come back as a student in the Academy but there was one condition, I had to change my Ultimate talent. Now I'm the Ultimate Singer apparently, I'm fine with it since it really was my first talent, but that also means that I have to sing in the exams. I guess it's a good thing I didn't finish that painting but I won't give up on my hobby of doing Art. I got my room back, now it was half filled with art materials and the other half some composition stuff and instruments like a guitar and keyboard.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

"Kiku~ Kiku~ pay attention to me~" Nagito whined on my bed as he hugged the bunny he got for me on our last date. I was on my desk trying to come up with lyrics, I found one of my sisters compositions in the castle ruins and asked her if I can use it, she agreed and now I only need some lyrics. He kept poking me. I sigh, "What is it Nagito-kun?" I ask him looking at his pouting face. "Play with me." he said and I leaned down giving him a peck on the lips. "Later okay?" I said as I went back to work. He was silent, watching me.

He stood up going to the mini fridge and took out a bottle of water. I can see what he was doing from the corner of my eye. He went close to me and I felt something cold on the back of my neck making me squeal. I turned to him smiling down at me. "That was cold!" I exclaimed covering my neck. "Take a break, want some water?" he asked me and took a swig from the bottle and I nodded about to take it from his hand when he took a hold of my head and connected our lips. He forced me to open my mouth and I felt the rush of cold water enter my mouth to my throat, I push him away as I coughed. "Wh-what the heck Nagito-kun?" I ask him wiping my chin.

He only smirked at me putting the bottle on the table. "Sorry~" he said and I squinted my eyes at him my lips turning to a frown, he sat down on the bed as I turned back on my paper. "You know, I've been thinking." he said after observing me. "That's dangerous." I commented and he poked my side making me jump and giggle at his annoyed face. "Okay okay, you've been thinking?" I put my full attention on him. He lifted his leg and leaned on it looking at me. "That you're kind of a Masochist." he said and I widened my eyes looking at him with disbelief.

"Eh?" I ask him and he smirked at me. "I've observed that you like being dominated by me and love it when I get rough on you, like the day I spanked you in a public park and you got hard and that one tim--" "WHAT, that is absurd!!" I interrupted him turning away from him as my face burned red. "But it's true." he said and I was pulled by him, he made me lie on the bed as he was on top of me. "Should I prove it to you?" he asked and I could see the lust in his eyes and I panic trying to stand up, pushing him away with a hand. "I-I still have to finish my work, exams are near." I said but he bit my hand and I yelped. He grabbed my hand and licked the part he bit me.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

3rd Person' POV

In a matter of seconds Kiku was bare of any clothes as Nagito was shirtless. He was staring down at the brunette who was looking away, covering his lower part. He could practically feel the taller's eyes raking up and down his body. "Get your hands off." Nagito ordered and Kiku shook his head and embarrassed blush on his face. "Get your hands off or I'll tie them up." the brunette shook his head again and Nagito took both his wrists with his robot hand and pinned them down on top of the brunette as the smaller whimpered from the rough treatment.

He can't hide anything now, his half erect member was on display and felt like burning as the taller's eyes stared at it. Nagito started tracing his fingers all over the brunette's body sometimes running over his erect nipple but not touching his member. Kiku's body started a light tremble as he could feel the places he was touched burned. "Ah!" he moaned when Nagito pinched his right nipple and doing the same to the left tugging it harshly as Kiku's toes curled. He kissed the brunette hard, teeth clashing and he sucked on his small tongue. "Mmph~ Ahh!" Kiku moaned as he continued his torment on his nipple.

Nagito started leaving bite marks and kiss marks all over the brunette's neck, shoulder and collarbone. He bit the sensitive part especially hard and Kiku couldn't stop a loud moan escape his lips as his member twitched. He continued down leaving marks on his upper body and just listened to the brunette's moans and whimpers. He sat back staring at his masterpiece. Kiku was littered with marks, his cock leaking and his body trembling as he panted. "What's this?" he asked out loud grabbing ahold of the smaller's cock. "Ah!" he yelped.

"You got hard from me biting you?" he tugged on his cock and his response was a moan. "Look, they got swollen." he said flicking Kiku's red nipples as he jolted. Nagito leaned down licking on the sensitive bud. "N-no.." Kiku mumbled watching him with half lidded eyes. "Ahh!" he moaned as Nagito sucked on his nipple making his member leak, he was licking and biting his nipple and did the same to the other. Kiku struggled from his hold but Nagito held it tighter making him whimper.

He pecked his lips and went close to the brunette's ear. "Haven't you noticed that all I've been doing is treating you roughly and you're already leaking like a faucet." he whispered licking the shell of his ear and Kiku shivered in pleasure. Nagito changed their position to a 69 position, he was lying down with Kiku on top of him, his ass facing him as Kiku was facing his cock that was entrapped in his pants. He smacked the smaller's ass making him jolt forward and getting a pained squeak. "Suck me off." he ordered and the brunette complied.

Kiku took out the taller's cock, it was a light pink and throbbing, it was also warm, he started licking the head first as his hand stroked the base. Nagito groaned when he started to suck, the smaller's mouth felt really warm and wet. He smacked his ass again making Kiku moan on his cock, the vibrations pleasuring him aswell. "You like that huh? Sucking my cock as I spank you." he growled spanking him again and again, and Kiku took the hits, sucking harder and moaning against Nagito' cock.

A warm feeling was on his abdomen as his cock leaked to the taller's chest. "You're really turned on." Nagito commented as he started spanking him harder the slaps echoing in the room making Kiku moan louder. Nagito tried spanking him with his robot hand and when it collided on the brunette's ass a loud slap was heard and Kiku stopped sucking on his cock moaning loudly from the pain and pleasure as he came on his chest. "Ahhhh!!!" Nagito clicked his tongue, he massaged the brunette's ass that started to bruise and it made him whimper.

"You're a bad boy. You dirtied me all over." Nagito said as he made Kiku straddle him, his cock rubbing his red ass. "Lick it clean." he ordered, the brunette whimpered but leaned down to lick his own cum off of Nagito who started massaging his ass again. He moaned lightly and sucked on the paler's nipple and felt him shiver against him making him aroused. "Oi, who said you could do that." Nagito pulled his chin up to give a kiss, their tongues danced as Kiku unconsciously rubbed his cock on Nagito's.

They pulled away panting, saliva dripping down Kiku's chin. "I want to watch you prepare yourself." Nagito said flipping their position as he was on top of Kiku again. He watched as the brunette licked and sucked on his own fingers till they're all wet and led it to his twitching hole. He inserted a finger as his eyes closed, "Ah~" he moaned as he fucked himself faster, putting a second finger in scissoring it and trying to find his prostate but whimpered when he couldn't and looked up at Nagito pleadingly.

"P-please help me~" he pleaded looking at his darkened greenish-grey eyes. "Help you with what?" Nagito asked a smirk on his face as the brunette beneath him trembled from his gaze. "Help me feel good please ~" he replied and moaned as he felt Nagito's slim but long finger inserted in him along with his. "Is this what you're looking for?" he asked the brunette pressing down on his prostate making Kiku jolt and moan. "Yaah! Y-yes!" he answered thrusting it faster. "M-more~ please~" he moaned out and whimpered when Nagito started thrusting his fingers in and out roughly.

"I-I want more~" Kiku moaned taking his fingers out quivering as Nagito continued thrusting his inside. "You want what?" he asked avoiding his prostate on purpose making the brunette whimper. "I-I want..." he didn't finish too embarrassed to admit it. Nagito just stared at him, waiting for him to finish. His cock was already hard and ready to explode. "I want your c-cock~" he said grabbing hold of it on his hand making the taller groan. "Go put it in then." Nagito answered sitting down with his back against the head board.

Kiku crawled on top and straddled him as he led his cock to his twitching hole. He slowly sat on it, his walls stretching. They haven't done this for awhile so Kiku was extra sensitive and tight. Nagito growled grabbing a hold of his slim waist and impaling him on his cock. "Ahh! So deep! Ah!" the brunette moaned out and gasped when the taller started snapping his hips up making him bounce on his cock. "No~ so s-sudden~ ngh!" he moaned grabbing onto Nagito's shoulder to steady himself.

"S-slow down! Ahh!" he moaned as Nagito's thrust became more rougher his grip on his waist getting tighter leaving bruises. A moan left his lips on every bounce he made. He suddenly came when Nagito bit his nipple and hit his prostate hard. "Nagito!!!" he screamed emptying himself on their chests he heaved as he came down his high. He could feel Nagito's cock still hard and throbbing inside him. He was forced to lie down with his legs stretched out by Nagito as he thrusted inside the male with a fast pace hitting his prostate head on. "Ah! Ah! N-no! W-wait! Yah!" Kiku moaned his cock was hard again and ready to burst.

"C-cumming~" he moaned releasing again and felt something warm enter his system as Nagito groaned thrusting a bit slower. They panted staring at each other and Kiku arched his back when Nagito started thrusting again. The brunette clinging to the taller's back leaving scratch marks. Nagito groaned at the pain and thrusted harder. He could feel that Kiku was about to come again so he gripped the smaller's cook with his hand not allowing him to cum. "You can't cum." is all he said and the brunette whimpered as his walls constricted, his head throwing back as he felt himself orgasm but nothing came out because Nagito was blocking it.

"Oh? A dry orgasm?" Nagito chuckled and moaned cumming inside the brunette again. He halted taking out his cock from Kiku watching his hole pucker as his cum leaked out. "N-nagi~ p-please~" he whimpered squirming in his hold, his cock was still hard being prevented by the white haired male. "If you cum I'll punish you." he ordered turning him around to a doggy position as he let his weeping cock go.

He moaned as Nagito entered him again, not waiting for anything as he thrusted fast and hard, getting a hold of the brunette's hair pulling it up as Kiku supported himself with his hands. "Yah! Ah! So r-rough!~" he moaned out and screamed when his ass was slapped. "You're squeezing me so tightly whenever I spank you." Nagito commented continuing his rough treatment. Tears were already streaming down Kiku's face all he was feeling was pleasure and pain mixed together and he loved it. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Please please p-please!" he pleaded over and over as he was pulled to straighten his back, Nagito's chest touching his back making him shiver at the contact. His hand pulled back clutching on his pale hair as the taller thrusted in him. "Please what?" Nagito growled out stroking the smaller's sensitive cock making him cry out. "Please let me cum!" he screamed out gripping on the wrist that was stroking him, trying to make him stop. "Please Ah! Nagi~" he moaned facing the said male's face. Nagito groaned as he felt his own release coming closer. "Cum." he said as he kissed Kiku on the lips and the brunette moaned in his mouth. He released inside the male and could feel the smaller's cock shooting out cum aswell.

They bent over and panted. Nagito gently pulled out of the brunette his cum quickly leaking out and Kiku shivered and moaned at the process as he laid down on his side. The taller sat on the bed, brushing the brunette's hair away from his face. "I told you, you liked it rough." he said leaving kisses all over his face. "Y-you monster..." Kiku panted his voice hoarse from overuse. And Nagito laughed standing up. "I'll prepare a bath." he said waking over to the bathroom.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

They were both in the bath, Kiku straddling Nagito as they kissed a sweet and tender one. They pulled away and Nagito started rubbing soap on the smaller's body examining his work with a smirk. Kiku looked at his smirking face. "You seem to really love marking me." he said and the taller smiled in response. "Of course." Kiku rolled his eyes at the answer. "How the hell am I supposed to cover this?" he pouted looking at his chest littered with marks. "Well you don't have to." Nagito answered and laughing at the brunette's blank face.

"I should be saying that you are more sadistic than I thought." Kiku said blankly. "Eh~ what makes you say that." Nagito said looking away with a nervous smile, the brunette deadpanned him. He raised his hands out of the water. "Look you even bruised my wrists. If someone sees these they'll think the wrong thing." the white haired male took it gently and placed a kiss on each one maybe a bit longer with the cracked arm. "They look nice though yes?" he asked and froze from Kiku's pissed face.

"Do this again and I won't let you touch me ever again." he threatened and Nagito's face turned to a frown. "Eh~ I was just trying to prove to you that you liked it rough." he explained as he rinsed the soap off. "It was more like you wanted to show me your S&M fetish." he said standing up making sure to walk slowly because he was sore. He was kind of walking like a penguin. "Hurry up, I'm tired and sleepy." he said walking out from the bathroom. Nagito quickly soaped up and rinsed himself and drained the bath. He was wearing a towel on his waist and was drying his hair, he looked at the mirror and spotted something on his shoulder, red marks and he turned around sweat dropping at his back.

"You say it like I'm the only one who enjoyed it but look at my back it's filled with scratches."

"Put some clothes on already you Sadist!!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6K 134 31
(Y/N) is 16 years old and she just got accepted into Hope Peak's summer camp. She's new and she'll spend all her summer with ultimate students just l...
79.5K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
16.6K 679 48
On Jabberwock Island, a killing game is afoot. Headmaster Monokuma has trapped sixteen students to fight for their lives in order to leave here alive...
128K 4.2K 20
Nagito Komaeda was a seemingly normal teenage boy,but in reality he was the farthest thing from normal. He attends the infamous school, Hopes Peak Ac...