Danganronpa V3: The Love Hote...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #158 key out of 4.5k stories - 6/26/2022, #30 key out of 4.4k stories - 1/1/23 It was nighttime, y... More

Chapter 1 - The Grand opening
Special room: ' Shuichi Saihara '
Chapter 2 - The Killing Game
Chapter 3 - Murdering Love
Chapter 4 - Kill or be Killed
Special room ' Rantaro Amami '
Chapter 5 - The Motive
Special Room ' Kaede Akamatsu'
Chapter 6 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Special Room ' Ryoma Hoshi'
Chapter 7 - Morning Madness
Chapter 8 - Hotel Trial
Chapter 9 - Bullet Clues
Chapter 10 - The Golden Elevator
Chapter 11 - Court's in session
Chapter 12 - Court's in session part two
Chapter 13 - Regret
Chapter 14 - Punishment time
Special room ' Kirumi Tojo'
Chapter 15 - Behind the Walls
Chapter 16 - The Second Room
If ' Danganronpa V3: The Love Hotel' had an Opening
Special Room ' Angie Yonage'
Chapter 17 - The Photo
Chapter 19 - The Nobody
Special Room ' Tenko Chashibara'
Chapter 20 - The Sadist
Chapter 21 - The Doctor will see you now
Chapter 22 - The Blackout
Chapter 23 - Are you afraid of the dark?
Chapter 24 - Investigation Two
Chapter 25 - The Web of Trial
Chapter 26 - The Lies behind lies
Chapter 27 - A Skater's dream
Chapter 28 - The Ramp to Hell
Chapter 29 - The Night Owl
Chapter 30 - The Forgotten Past
Chapter 31 - The Third Floor
Chapter 32 - A Safe Haven
A/N: Update
Chapter 33 - Killing the Beast
Special Room ' Korekiyo Shinguji'
Chapter 34 - The Real Game Begins
Chapter 35 - Medical Anomaly
Chapter 36 - Project 329
Chapter 37 - The Offer
Chapter 38 - The Doctor's Office
Chapter 39 - Henry's Nightmare
Special Room 'Miu Iruma'
Chapter 40 - The Test Subject
Chapter 41 - The Rising Suspicions
Chapter 42 - I will be their Hope
Chapter 43 - John's Delusions

Chapter 18 - The Ugly Truth

96 2 0
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

It was the afternoon, Everyone was having dinner. You were eating your meal while watching Maria. She was just playing with her food. Maria sighs sadly, she looks across from her seat to see Ethan. You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turn your head to see Max. He asked " Something wrong?." You turn back to Maria, Max looks in your direction and thought ' Oh! I see.' Max whispered " You're worried about her?." You said " Yes, I want to her comfort her." You added " But, I can't let Ethan know about this. He might get mad at me." Max thought for a second and an idea pops into his head. He said "  You can talk to her." You asked " How?." Max whispered the plan in your ear, you nodded to each word. 

* Time Skip

You were waiting in your room, Muffins was just sleeping on your bed. You heard a knock on the door, you walked up to it. You open the door and saw Maria. She was holding a letter, Maria said " I got your letter. You said you wanted to talk." You nodded and Maria walked in. She sat on your bed " So, what did you wanted to talk about?." You sat next to Maria, you place a hand on her lap. You said, " It's about Ethan." Maria widens her eyes and she grunted. Maria crossed her arms " Ethan? You mean that emo boy?." She looks away from you " Why do you want to talk about him?." You said, " I want to protect you." You added, " You've been mad at Ethan for nothing." Maria said " Nothing? He ruined my life." Muffins woke up, jumped from your bed, and walked out the door. Maria sniffled, You placed a hand on her shoulder. Maria slaps your hand away " Don't touch me!." She got up from your bed and ran out of the room. You sighed, You thought ' Well, that didn't go well.' 

* Meanwhile

Muffins were walking down the hallway, he bumps into a tall figure. Muffins look up to see a shadowy figure staring at him. The Figure evilly smirks " There you are." They pick up the cat and Muffins tilted his head at them. The Figure said, " I know who you really are." Muffins hissed at him, the figure chuckles while petting him. They sighed deeply " I wonder what secrets you hold." The figure added, " That way, I'll be able to escape this hell." Muffins lick his paws and the figure walks away with him " Come to my pet, it's time we reveal the truth." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.5K 21
In which Nagito realizes he has a crush on Hajime because of something someone says in a groupchat he creates. Only some parts of the story will be i...
61.5K 1.6K 11
Danganronpa V3 was a virtual reality game where the creators have a contest to see who would be able to win the killing game. When you go into the ga...
831 3 20
This is A Dangan Ronpa Fan-Fic where they are trapped in a Hotel and must kill each other to escape... If you would like to contact me about this sto...
396 37 12
( You can See the Protag in the Cover- ) 21 Student's Wake Up in a Unknown Location. Confused, They Explore the Location that They're Currently Stuck...