Jelsa One Shots

Par lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... Plus

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Gentleman
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Ice Cream Monster

846 24 1
Par lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

Elsa, Jack, Anna, Kristoff, and their children were at the carnival. Elsa and Jack have an 11 month old baby. Anna and Kristoff has two children.

Anna and Kristoff's children are six and four years old. An older girl and then a younger boy. Their daughters name was April. She has her mothers strawberry blonde hair and her fathers chocolate brown eyes. Kody their son, had his fathers blonde hair and his mother's blue eyes.

Anna and Kristoff have been together longer than Elsa and Jack have been together. They have been together for about seven years. Married for six years. Jack and Elsa have been together for about three years. Married for two years.

Elsa and Jack's daughter is eleven months old. Her name is Aspen. She has her mothers hair and her fathers eyes and dimples.

The seven of them decided to do something together to have some family time together. Kind of like vacation time.

They decided the carnival would probably be good. Considering they didn't have to leave, spend as much as they would if they went to a hotel or something like Disneyland. They decided that would be next years real trip.

They were all together getting some ice cream. Elsa was holding Aspen in her arms since she started to fuss in the stroller. It was a two person stroller, one for Aspen and the other for Kody. April was holding her fathers hand while they got their ice cream.

They were at a Baskin-Robbins food truck. Jack was grabbing their ice cream for him and his wife. Kristoff already got the ice cream for his family.

"Here babe. One vanilla cake ice cream for you," He said and kissed her cheek. She smiled.

"Thank you my love," she said grinning his way as he ate his chocolate chip mint.

After finding a table to eat at they began eating their ice cream. When everyone was seated Kody sat with his sister at the table. So Elsa put Aspen in the stroller while everyone ate their ice cream. Everyone was contentedly eating their ice cream when April cried out, "Mommy, I need to use the bathroom!"

She wasn't finished with her ice cream yet but she really needed to go.

"Okay sweetie just give me one moment," Anna said about to get up but Elsa stopped her.

"I can take her, you just finish your ice cream. I've gotta use the restroom too," she said. Anna nodded.

"Please hold my ice cream for me. I won't be long," Elsa said to Jack. He nodded his head. His ice cream wasn't in a cone so he placed the bowl of his on the table.

"Come here April," Elsa said and had her hand stuck out for her to hold. April ran to hold her aunties hand.

Aspen began to cry.

"Hey, what's the matter baby girl?" Jack asked.

Jack picked up his daughter carefully trying not to get ice cream on her.

She still cried.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Then he thought for a second. Elsa will be so mad at him for this but he did it anyway.

"Hey what's this?" He asked showing Aspen the ice cream cone. She stopped crying and looked at it.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Anna asked. Jack shushed her.

"Will you stop crying if I give you some of mommy's ice cream?" She only grinned. Anna rolled her eyes catching on.

"She's going to kill me for this. For one, Aspen hasn't had ice cream before and two, this is Elsa's ice cream," Jack laughed nervously.

"Well, don't look at me for help when she comes back," Anna laughed.

Jack ignored the comment and brought the ice cream towards Aspen but then Anna said, "Wait! Wait! Wait!" Jack stopped then saw Anna getting her phone out.

"What's with the phone?" He asked.

"Her first time eating ice cream. I have to record her reaction," she said. Jack rolled his eyes then brought the ice cream to his daughters face.

With one lick, she was captured. She literally went cross eyed and grasped the ice cream that was on the cone.

Anna and Kristoff both laughed as Jack was struggling to get the ice cream away from her.

"Hey! Hey! Aspen let go of the ice cream," Jack said. Aspen sat there still grasping the ice cream with the biggest grin on her face as she ate it. She ignored him.

As this was going on they did not notice the platinum blonde haired women with the little strawberry blonde haired girl walking back towards their table. When close enough Elsa saw what was going on. She happened to be standing behind Jack and her daughter.

"Jackson Overland Frost!" She exclaimed. Jack pauses a second and looked at the camera since Anna was across from him and recording this entire thing. He mouthed to the camera "help me."

He slowly turned around with his daughter still eating up the ice cream. Elsa almost burst out laughing seeing her daughter like this and Jack being terrified.

April went back to sitting by her brother and watching the show all play out.

"What is happening here?" She asked crossing her arms an eyebrow raised at him.

Jack chuckled nervously, "um... you see... *gulps* Aspen began to cry after you left. So I picked her up trying to see what was wrong then she just began to eat your ice cream without me saying anything else," he said.

"That's not true!" Anna exclaimed. "You asked Aspen if she'd stop crying you would give her some ice cream. Then named off the two reasons why Elsa would be mad at you," Anna had listed. The recording still going because she knew this would be comedy gold.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus Anna," Jack said. "No problem," she said.

Elsa rolled her eyes at the two then chuckled. She walked to her seat beside Jack and looked at Aspen.

"What are you doing silly girl?" She asked. Aspen looked at her mommy with her cute little smile. Her hands still grasped onto the ice cream. She had ice cream melted all over her face and clothes. Aspen began to laugh.

Anna has stopped recording seeing that the comedy show was over. She then began watching it with her husband and kids.

Aspen began eating the ice cream again as Jack held onto the ice cream and his little girl. Making sure she doesn't fall. Elsa chuckled then began to eat Jack's ice cream.

"Hey!" Jack said pouting. Elsa laughed.

"What?" She asked.

"That's mine," he pouted.

"Mine now," she said laughing while eating another bite. He still pouted. She chuckled then tried feeding him a bite.

"Open up for the airplane," then she started making plane noises. Jack couldn't help but laugh and open his mouth as she landed the "plane" in his mouth.

After they finished their ice cream, Elsa looked to their daughter.

"You messy little girl," she laughed then grabbed the diaper bag.

"Looks like another trip to the bathroom for us," she said.

"I'm coming too this time. I actually have to go," Anna said. Elsa laughed.

"Alright then," Elsa said.

"Oh and Jack," Elsa said as she took Aspen from him. He looked at her.

"You are dealing with her sugar high once it kicks in," she said and watched how Jack's face paled. He did not think this through. Elsa only laughed again.

"You are evil my queen," he said to her.

"It's what I do best," she said mock curtsying the way she could with a child in her arms.

"Let's get you cleaned up missy," she said and the three of them took off towards the bathroom.

Once they arrived back, Jack was sitting there talking to Kristoff. Elsa walked up to them.

"She's all yours. The sugar high has already started to kick in. She fought with me half the time to get her new clothes on her," Elsa said handing Aspen to Jack.

"What are you going to be doing then?" He asked.

"What do you think I'm going to be doing? I'll be going on rides and playing games while you take care of this little ice cream monster," she said tickling Aspen. The little girl laughed like crazy. Then she stopped tickling her.

After a couple hours, Jack was going nuts with the crazy baby but she finally started to calm down. She started getting tired and fell asleep in Jack's arms. Elsa was on a ride with her niece and nephew and sister. Kristoff went to the restroom.

They finally came back from the ride. Elsa seeing Aspen asleep in Jack's arms made her smile.

"She finally calmed down?" She asked. He nodded.

"After two hours. She finally crashed," he said. Jack then yawned.

"Sounds like you're going to crash soon too," She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I think we're all tired," he said yawning again. She giggled lightly.

"Alright sleepyhead. Let's get you home," she said.

"Hey, Anna, I think we are going to get going," she said.

"Oh okay. Well drive home safely. We can take the stroller home," Anna said.

"Okay, thank you!" Elsa said and hugged her sister.

"Bye love you," Anna said.

"Love you too," Elsa said.

"Kids come say bye to your aunt, uncle, and cousin," Anna said. April and Kody came running back towards them.

"Bye Auntie Elsa," they said as they hugged her.

"Bye Uncle Jack and Aspen," they whispered and hugged Jack's legs.

After saying their goodbyes they walked back to their car.

"Give me the keys please," Elsa said. Jack pouted.

"Why can't I drive?" He asked.

"Because you are tired. You've been yawning this entire walk here. Let me drive us home," she said. He sighed because he knew she was right. She always is but he'd be damned if she ever found out he thought that was true.

He gave her the keys then put Aspen in her car seat then sat up front in the passenger seat as Elsa got in the drivers seat. Everyone was buckled up and they were off to go home.

Once they were home, Elsa had to wake up Jack and bring in Aspen. Jack had fallen asleep on the way home. She knew that would happen.

"Jack," she said shaking him. He woke up on the third shake.

"What?"

"We're home. Let's go inside or else I'm leaving you here," she chuckled as he tried to get out of the car. Then went to get Aspen out of her car seat. When she unbuckled the seat belts and held her daughter, Aspen's arms encircled Elsa quickly.

They walked inside together. Elsa went to Aspen's room and laid her down on her bed. She covered her up and laid a kiss on her forehead.

Elsa then left and found Jack crashed out in their bedroom.

She only grinned. Her two loves were both crashed out. She could finally get some "me time" in. "Or," she thought, "I could go to sleep too. Today was pretty tiring."

With that thought in mind, she went towards her bed laid down beside Jack and wrapped her arms around him, using his chest as her pillow. Then slowly fell asleep.

(1894)
Sunday, April 5, 2020

A/n: yay! Another update! School starts back up for me tomorrow. Online though. I'm not excited about it haha. Anyway, I hope you guys like this one shot. It was inspired by this video I saw a while ago.
Don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
Frozen Hearts Par Kitty Kat

Roman pour Adolescents

11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...
24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...