Cal's Gal [ editing ]

بواسطة savagehood

"I think I may be in love with my bestfriend." المزيد

prologue
ch. 1: "prince"
ch. 2: "friend date"
ch. 3: "good girls are bad girls"
ch. 4: "ugh, school."
ch. 5: "stay away from him"
ch. 6: "that guilt."
ch. 7: "this is all wrong!"
ch.8: "our best mistakes"
ch. 9: "all feelings lost.."
ch. 10: "friendly date"
ch. 11: "confused"
ch.12: "the first date"
ch. 13: "tourists?"
ch. 14: "breakfast hype"
ch. 15: "friendly date & hospitals"
ch. 16: "3:00?"
ch. 18: "sparks fly"
ch. 19: "she's back"
ch. 20: "get out."
ch. 21: "sleepover."
ch. 22: "oh yeah i'm in a band."
ch. 23: "we need a guitarist."
ch. 24: "cuddles with gordon."
ch. 25: "watch your back."
ch. 26: "thanks handsome."
ch. 27: "merry christmas you filthy animal"
TRAILER IS UP
ch. 28: "snow pups"
ch. 29: "night rider"
ch. 30: "back rubs"
ch. 31: "im a mess"
ch. 32: "lets get away"
ch. 33: "cheeseball"
ch. 34: "Princess."
ch. 35: "aloha!"
ch. 36: "a drunken night"
ch. 37: "pills and emotions."
ch. 38: "krunk"
ch. 39: "fly home"
ch. 40: "big sister"
ch. 41: "tears falling"
ch. 42: "relationships broken"
ch. 43: "friendships broken"
ch. 44: "ash's advice"
ch. 45: "touche"
ch. 46: "moving out"
ch. 47: "Leaving"
ch. 48: "results"
ch. 49: "bingo"
ch. 50: "LAX"
ch. 51: "rough"
ch. 52: "appointments"
ch. 53: "vance"
ch. 54: "delivery"
ch. 55: "name game."
ch. 56: "attacks."
ch. 57: "hopeless"
ch. 58: "shattered"
ch. 59: "jace"
ch. 60: "uma thurman"
Ch. 61: "save me."
ch. 62: "church bells"
ch. 63: "a dream"
author's note
update

ch. 17: "this is everything i didn't say."

2.5K 86 45
بواسطة savagehood

[ a/n: i really recommend playing 'everything i didnt say' while read this chapter! ]

-

Calum's P.O.V

I quickly put on my soccer uniform. I was wearing all black since it was only practice. My shirt had gold and maroon on the sleeves, same with the shorts but on the sides. My shoes on the other hand were some Nike black soccer shoes that my mum has bought me for my birthday last year.

My mum and Mali were watching some drama show on TV crying together, I quickly kiss them both on the cheek, laughing at them since the couch was full of tissues full of their snots and tears.

The road was clear and free of traffic, I quickly dialed Tati's number to check up on her.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hey Cal!" her voice chirped through the phone, the background was quiet.

"Hey about the game today-" I was making sure she could come since she's always been my inspiration to win.

"Oh yeah! I'm able to come, don't stress about it Cal, you're going to win for the team! You're an amazing player." she laughed, making me laugh along since her laughter was contagious.

"Alright, you better come! So, what are you up to?" I asked, turning at a corner, seeing the school from like five miles away.

"I'm going to do some homework and catch up on some tv shows then I'll be on the way to this boy's soccer game. I heard he's an amazing player." she says trying to contain her laughter, but she failed and filled my car with her laughter, making me smile.

"I'm off to the game! See you soon." I grabbed my duffel bag and took my earphones and plugged them in my ears, waiting for her response.

"Okay, have fun! Stay winning." she added, I heard some scribbling the background.

"I might be losing but I have you, so I'll always stay winning." I cheekily say.

"You're so corny. But seriously get to your game." her voice all of a sudden changes to a serious tone, making me laugh and finally I hang up to get to business.

I ran out to the soccer field, giving a high five to Louis. We got in our positions, I turned my head at him, he turned at me also, we both nodded.

-

Tatiana's P.O.V

When I saw Calum's name pop up on my screen, my heart started beating fastly & my hands got shaky, I quickly answered, the background noise was some music & the engine of his car. His voice boomed through the speakers, making me feel at home even though I was at home.

We had a simple conversation, I really hoped that his team wins the game.

After the phone call, I decided to finally finish the two essays due for AP which I was trying to drag myself to do eversince 3-4 hours ago. I've been procrastinating here and there, looking at my phone to see anything new on Twitter.

I finally gave up and finished one of the essays in thirty minutes. My phone buzzed once again, but this time it was not Calum.

Luke

Why did I even keep his contact? I haven't talked to him in weeks. What does he want from me and better yet, why would he call me?

I sighed, my heart started beating fast again, and I feel a lump in my throat.

After 2-5 seconds of staring at the phone, I finally quickly swept the 'answer' button.

"H-Hey, I mean hi?" I heard his voice, it sounded nervous. Just like I am.

"Um, hey Luke?" I replied, still confused.

"I wanted to ask if we could meet at my house?" he sounded oddly different over the phone.

Why would I want to even step an inch onto his property?

"I have tons of homework to do, I don't have time to-" I rolled my eyes, sighing and walking over to my bed.

"No, please! I just need help with something." he quickly responded, sounding quite tense.

"With what? Last time you told me you needed help it was a surprise date." I snapped, quite annoyed.

I didn't want to have any contact with him whatsoever.

"I really need help, please, I beg you, please just come! Tati.." he basically pleaded and I felt my heart drop.

I was a hundred percent sure I was over Luke, just when I was moving on from the heartbreak he decides to call.

"Okay. I'm only staying for 20 minutes.. Understood?" I cleared my throat, drying the tears off my cheeks with my other free hand.

"Really?! I mean- thank you so much Tatiana! You already know the address right?" he responds a little too fast.

"Yes Luke, I'll be over in five.." I respond, walking over to my closet, looking for a casual outfit to wear.

"I love y- bye." he hung up after stumbling over words.

He almost said the phrase, which made me stiff and not move for about two minutes, until I returned to myself and continued finding an outfit.

I chose a creamy colored knitted sweater, dark washed jeans, brown combat boots & a maroon beanie.

This better not be one of his tricks again..

-

Luke's P.O.V

I finally had the courage to call Tatiana & ask for her to come over. Plan A was a success, now I needed to look good, but not too good or she would suspect something.

I wore a red and black flannel that was buttoned up, the same black pants I wore each day and some all black converse. I messed my hair up a little but not too messy that it would look like I didn't even try at all. Lastly, I sprayed on some versace cologne.

The doorbell rings and I run downstairs, tripping on the last step and catching myself before I fall down completely to the floor.

Luckily I had the whole flat to myself, I cleared my throat, checked myself once more in the mirror and took a deep breath then opened the door reveal Tati looking casual but still beautiful.

I try to remain calm as I feel my heart literally beating out of my chest. The feelings has came back, and her hair looked perfect. It was straight and sleek but she still looked gorgeous. Not much makeup was on, and her eyes were still as stunning as ever.

Why the hell did I break up with her? I'm more into her than I was before.

"Hey." she waved her tiny hand in my face. I was checking her out the whole time, I zoned out.

"Sorry! I was looking into the distance seeing if my parents were coming home." I bit the inside of my cheek trying to remain calm and hands free from her.

"It's alright," she turned around to check also, making me relieved that she believed my lie, "What do you need help with?" she stepped into the house with hand behind her back.

"I really need help with this song I wrote.." I mumbled, looking down at my feet then back up to her.

I was shy for the first time in my life.

"Oh! Cool." she bit her lip.

Every inch of my body wanted to pin her against that wall and hungrily kiss her and feel sparks like before, but I knew if I did that, my plan would fail.

"Come upstairs with me please? If you don't mind of course.." I half-heartedly smiled at her, she agreed, making everything way easier.

"Okay, just sit on the bed & I want you to listen closely to the lyrics, alright?" I made sure she obeyed, and she did, everything was in motion. Just the way I wanted it to be.

I sat on the bed next to her, she distanced a few inches away sitting criss crossed on my bed. Then, I started singing softly, strumming the guitar..

-

this is everything I didn't say..

Wait, don't tell me

Heaven is a place on earth

I wish I could rewind all

the times that I didn't

show you what you're really worth

-

I looked up at her, she was looking at me in awe

-

The way that you held me

I wish that I'd put you first

I was wrong I admit

Numb from your kiss

-

I was looking into her eyes now, making sure she would understand the lyrics,

hopefully it all made sense in her mind..

-

While you were slipping through my fingertips

Taking every breath away

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved

This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could've made you stay

And I'm the only one to blame

I know that it's a little too late

This is everything I didn't say

-

By now, she's teary eyed, but she refused to not let a single drop fall. I know she was thinking this because I know the pain I've put her in.

-

Wake me up now

And tell me this is all a bad dream

All the songs that I wrote

All the wrongs that I hoped would erase from your memory

Holding onto a broken and empty heart

Flowers I should've bought

All the hours I lost

Wish I could bring it back to the start

-

she breaks the stare and looks down at her hands,

trying to remain strong.

-

Taking every breath away

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved

This is everything I didn't say

I wish I could've made you stay

And I'm the only one to blame

I know that it's a little too late

This is everything I didn't say

-

She looks up and continues to stare at me now,

the by far emotional part of the song

-

I hope you know

For you I'd sacrifice

To make this right

Some day I'm sure

We'll pass each other by

Until that time

Taking every breath away

With all of the mistakes I've made

From all the letters that I've saved

This is everything I didn't say

-

a tear drops, and another, but her face remains calm, and she remains silent.

-

I wish I could've made you stay

And I'm the only one to blame

I know that it's a little too late

This is everything I didn't say...

-

I set down my guitar slowly to the floor and waits for her to do something..

"Luke, I have to go-" she tries to run out but I catch her wrist in my hand just in time and pull her close to me, really close.

"No."

I crashed my lips into hers, as soft as ever, she remains still for awhile but then gives in,

I tasted the tears as they dropped down her face and mines.

I feel a vibration under me & I quickly press the silence button.

I knew the plan would work.

-

AYE OK I KNOW NO ONE READS AUTHOR'S NOTES BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO READ THIS OK OK OK OK

ANYWAYS,

i feel like no one's been reading my stories nor vote, making me lack energy of writing more. It'd be awesome if i got a comment or two, thank you! Lab u all guise

QOTC (question of the chapter): HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW and WHAT 'PLAN' DO U THINK LUKE HAS IN MIND HMMM

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

653K 24.3K 47
In which two teenagers find love in the warm summer days, and cool sweater weather nights.
4.6K 211 21
"I'm in love with him, but he's with her."
2.1M 26.7K 71
You like 5SOS? Aye, me too! Let's be friends and party.
14.8K 848 61
⤷ i've got the best friends in this place.