𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆...

By GOONWICK

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
Special Chapter

T H I R T Y T W O

23.8K 1.9K 3.5K
By GOONWICK

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
(6,130 words word to you better comment isn ever wrote nun this long don't make me regret it bitch)

Neicy sat on the couch quietly as she waited for Jade to come out of the back with some of the stuff she'd left in India's car a few days prior, trying to ignore dexter who didn't mind making her uncomfortable.

"Hi." She waved at Dex and he just stared.

It made her wonder if this was was sweetie pie cane corso India told her he was. They didn't interact a lot because he was always in Jade or Eli's room so she never really got to meet him but she'd seen him walk by.

When Neicy got bored she looked at the Bape jacket it front of her and stuck her hand in the pocket curiously, grabbing onto a small bag of pills. She didn't pull it out but it felt light, like it was no more than five.

She heard Jade coming back up the hallway and leaned back quickly trying to not be suspicious.

"Bye." He threw the bag at her and looked towards the front door to say leave while she made sure everything was in it.

Jade felt her glance at him and turned away not wanting his expose himself unintentionally. He thought it would be Amazon, not her big dumb ass looking for some Aliexpress floral slides, and didn't try hiding his business when he answered.

Plus her track record showed she'd look if she got the chance. Even if it wasn't just there, she looked just incase.

"You look skinny. And where's my shoes? They're the Gucci-"

"I'll know when I look."

"How? We wear the same size. Anyways they're-"

"Because she don't wear fake Gucci slides and you do now shut up. You fucking up my dog vibe." Jade began walking away again while Dex followed behind him.

"My slides not fake!"

"Ok chile." He muttered to himself.

After spotting them he grabbed them and walked back into the living room, throwing them at her and leaning against the wall as he waited for her to leave. Neicy put her shoes on at the front door but paused before walking out.

"You on drugs? I won't tell her, you should just get some help if you-"

"Okay bye."

Jade didn't trust Niecy and he was sure she'd sleep with him if given the chance. He was fine but that didn't mean every female on the face of the earth fawned over him and he was well aware of that, that wasn't realistic at all. It was just the energy she gave off. The last thing he wanted to do was make her think they were friends.

He'd met Zania and she looked at him curiously then immediately paid attention to someone else. People had a type. She liked them shorter, a little athletic, and dark. Nothing like him. She was friendly and that all. Meeting Niecy? It was like she blatantly eye fucked him standing next to Ray who didn't even seem to notice.

If anyone could make him uncomfortable it was her. She reminded him of someone.

-

"Come on. Eat." Serenity looked down at Eli who stared at the plate blankly.

"Eat at six mommy it's five. Water."

"Well just eat now. It's fine."

"Eat at six mommy. It's five. Water not juicy juice."

"Eli you like juicy juice. Eat, come on I don't have time for this." She pushed the bowl back towards him and he just stared at it, swinging his feet in disinterest.

Jade gave him a routine/structure. It helped him function and was made to make things easier on him and whoever was taking care of him. His moods, his naps, his picky diet. He liked eating the same thing a certain day at a certain time and when it wasn't that way it annoyed him beyond belief.

After being with Jade more often his lifestyle had changed and this was not it, changing from an environment he was completely comfortable in to one where he didn't even feel welcome was the worst.

"I want dad. Please call dad." He stood up and began walking away, freezing up when she grabbed his arm to keep him still. Eli looked at her with his bottom lip in between his teeth out of frustration.

He really didn't like being touched and he thought she'd know that by now considering she birthed him and he always reacted the same way.

"Stop." He whined, pushing her hands off of him.

"Don't push me."

"Stop!"

"Eli I'm trying to be-"

"Get off!" When Elijah began screaming frantically she picked him up and put him back in his seat, making him jump down again.

"Elijah I'm not playing."

"No!"

"He doesn't want you so stop asking about him." Serenity just got let him go, watching him storm off to the couch.

Brian came out of his room and looked at the boy funny realizing he was having another one of his tantrums.

"Why is he here today?"

"Because I'm his mom, go to the room before I get pissed off." She eyed Brian but he ignored her and walked to where Eli decided to hole up to calm down.

"You're weird."

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped.

"You shut up. Retard."

"I no care."

"Well your dad does. That's why he's not here." Brian said snidely, sitting on the couch next to him. As soon as the words left his mouth Eli sat up and swung on him.

"Stop! Eli fucking stop! What the hell is wrong with you!" Serenity tried pulling him off and he hit Brian as hard as he could with both of his hands, completely lashing out. It was only so much damage a four year old could do so he was giving it his best.

When she pulled him off he snatched away and began throwing stuff at her, sliding all of the DVDs off of the tv table and shoving the flat light weight screen off and onto the ground. Every time she tried pulling him away he scratched and bit her so she stopped.

"You've gotta get the fuck out." Serenity laughed humorlessly, picking up her phone and calling Jade.

"What?" He answered on the last ring.

"Come get your son."

"I'm busy. Why? Tired of being a mother?"

"I don't give a fuck come get him. He's destroying anything he can get his hands on and scratching and biting me and Brian. Come get him now."

"What did you do?" Jade asked immediately knowing it had been provoked.

"Nothing."

"Then he didn't do anything. He doesn't spaz out on people so take accountability or shut the fuck up. Eli be chillin. I'm coming to get him but if you touch him imma hurt you. Bye." Then he hung up.

Eli was one of the most laid back kids ever. Just stay out of his face and he was okay with you.

Serenity began packing the boys stuff up as he sat in a corner with his head down to relax. He could've kept going but he could tell his dad was in the phone so there was no point, he'd get to leave.

When Jade hung the phone up he was in the car with Zeik, Brian, and Khalil coming back into the city. After dropping India off at home he left out again when Zeik said he wanted to show him something.

Initially he planned on saying no because it sounded like something that would get him into trouble. He'd been doing good and there was no point and revisiting old bad habits that didn't give him anything he didn't already have.

"What do you wanna do long term?" Zeik sat up and turned to look at Jade.

"I wanted to be a science teacher but I hate people so I give up. But I don't have a plan or anything honestly."

Jade liked stocks, trading, things with numbers, estimating, and sometimes guessing. So when India showed him how to invest in stocks he quickly learned how to do it and actually made money off of it unlike her, who just dabbled in it for fun. He learned that it was easier, faster, and a nerdy way out of dumb shit he was in before.

Zeik poked fun at it and called it white people shit to be funny but he was genuinely happy that his friend found something he enjoyed. He'd always been a nerd anyways. He got out of the car when the store owner came out with a big box, tapping on it so he could pick it up.

"You real smart right?" Khalil looked over at him.

"To an extent.."

"Yes or no?"

"To an extent.. I don't exercise my brain by reading and studying so if you about to ask me some shit you'd ask google don't, cause I don't know. And I be high so I don't even be knowing what's going on." Jade shrugged.

Before Khalil could say anything else Zeik got back in the car.

"It's cute right? I wanted a new one because my baby getting big." He laughed, getting back into the car after shoving the baby crib box in the trunk.

Not what Jade expected.

"You took Dee to the doctor today right?"

"Yeah."

"What they say about the whole pregnancy thing?"

"She said she wasn't pregnant and everything was fine for the most part, her iron is low so she just gotta eat better. They talked about something else but I had to leave the room and I don't really care. It was probably about some women shit that don't concern me." Jade shrugged, parking at the convenience store and getting out.

"Bitches think I'm nuttin whole time I'm pissing in them." Khalil muttered, making the whole car go quiet and turn to look at him confused.

"My nigga what?"

"Nah I'm fucking around. Thought about it a few times just wondering what would happen."

"You a dirty ass nigga Jesus Jev-"

"I know. Get this, your pussy stink. But I'm so much of a dirty nigga I'm still gonna hit. But remember niggas is eatin mad aids box so-"

"Nah save it."

When Khalil and Zeik began laughing too much he turned around and look at them funny, making Brian laugh. The reason he was never around when Zeik was with other people was because he didn't like sharing his friend. He didn't like sharing in general. The fact that he had to share his mom with his dad annoyed him growing up.

Even when Brian came along he acted funny, still did. It's not like Jade wanted to be around him all of the time but he didn't want anyone else to be around him all of the time.

"Does he like me?" Khalil asked quietly after noticing the others annoyed glance.

"He don't really like nobody so don't take it personal."

"He likes you though."

"It's been eleven years and he likes his new fridge more than he likes me. It's not you." Zeik shrugged.

If he said he completely understood him and Jades friendship he'd be lying. Sometimes he knew they were okay and other times he didn't know if Jade hated him or.. hated him.

Jade heard them but acted like he didn't because he wasn't one to explain himself especially in front of others. He thought that they had an understanding but it was clear that they didn't.

Zeik was his best friend. If you said shoot India or Zeik he'd pick himself because life just wouldn't be the same without either of them. Two completely different dynamics and relationships but he knew he cared for the both of them. It became apparent that he was incapable of showing people he cared.. again.

So he was quiet for the rest of the evening, stuck in his own head and disengaged despite the loud talking going on around him.

He let out a sneeze and everybody got quiet.

"I'm not holding in my sneeze cause you think I got that shit I don't got that shit. Blow a organ holding my shit in cause it's pollen in the air and niggas scared of the super flu." Jade mugged them through the rear view.

"Nah son. Hold that shit in."

"Not holdin in shit boy you buggin."

"Oh my fuckin god." Brian muttered, seeing Zania standing outside with her arms folded up as soon as Jade pulled in.

"She mad?" Zeik ducked his head down subtly.

"Duh stupid ass nigga she been arguing with me all day!"

"Open the door." She walked up and pulled at the handle but he shut it back automatically.

"Why Bri at?"

"Upstairs with my grandma. Open the door."

When he sucked his teeth and opened the door neither of them hesitated to swing on one another. It was him or her and they both knew somebody was getting hit before it got squashed, still neither of them were willing to get hit first.

They'd been arguing all day over the phone until he hit her with the angry 'bitch leave me alone!' and got blocked.

"Why the fuck y'all always embarrassing me?" Zeik just watched. They both hit hard as hell, especially Brian. When Zania first swung on him it shocked him because it felt like a grown man had went in.

"Get off me bruh. I'm done with you I swear to god you a crazy ass bitch. Get off me before I start hittin yo ass back again." He held his arms above his head so she could hit him and they both cussed each other out angrily.

"I don't give a fuck I'm done with you too. Stupid ass nigga. Hit me back I don't care." She pulled on his hoodie while he grabbed her ponytail, both of them with their heads pulled down.

"Whatever bitch. Fuckin hate you." Zania began hitting him again and he got out of the car.

"I hate it here." Zeik frowned. They were so ghetto. He got out and pulled them apart, seeing them still trying to get at each other. Jade just watched silently because he was used to it while Khalil flinched every time one of them swung and it connected.

-

"Dad." Eli saw Jade walk through the front door and burst into tears, running towards his leg.

It was weird hearing his broken sentences and words turn into full ones where they could actually have a conversation. Hearing him say dad instead of da almost made him cry, kids grew up too fast.

"You okay?" He picked him up and put him on the counter to pull his hair out of his face.

"Here's his stuff." Serenity tossed the bag near his feet. He just looked at it funny and kicked it back to her because he wasn't bringing shit from over here to his place, roaches be doing too much.

"You're too happy to send your kid off. What did you say to him?"

"Dad she said you didn't want me! I was scared you didn't want me! And he called me bad names!" Eli cried into his neck when Jade picked him up.

General cuss words weren't in the bad name category. Words like retard and sped were, they had a mutual understanding that they weren't to be said around or to him but she didn't seem to care and let the other boy say it all of the time.

"You let him call my kid a retard?" He looked over at her.

"I didn't let him do anything. He said it, what do you want me to do about that? Don't forget his bag."

And that was enough to piss him off.

"Don't need it because he's not coming back to this dirty ass chum bucket. Fuck is wrong with you? Keep the bag shordy you might got roaches and shit hiding in clothes and I can't deal." Jade began walking out until she grabbed the back of his shirt.

"You're not keeping my son."

"I hope you go to sleep and don't wake yo stupid ass up bitch die and stop touching me." He looked down at her hand like she was crazy and continued leaving.

"Bring my kid back next week and I mean it. I'll call the police and I mean it!"

"Well call right now. I'm giving you a head start."

Jade shrugged and left out, leaving the door swinging open as Eli sniffled in his arms. When he got near the stairs the boy tapped on his shoulder to say he wanted to get down so he let him go.

"You okay?" He tapped his shoulder instead of grabbing it like the boy preferred.

"No." Eli muttered, continuing the walk ahead of his dad.

Nothing felt worse than that. He knew the feeling all too well so he told him what he wanted to hear when he felt that way. Feeling hopeless described his whole childhood and he didn't want Elijah to feel that way.

"You will be." Eli turned around suddenly and gave him a small smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Dad I'm not that word. I'm smart dad." He frowned to himself.

"I know."

He was scared of men. At first Jade wondered someone had been touching him but it was just because he hadn't developed a healthy relationship with any man Serenity was with, so he grew up to dislike them if they aren't Jade.

"You know you can't hit people right?" Even if he was provoked it was something Jade wanted him to understand.

"Yes. Sorry dad. It felt good."

"I know. We have to be the bigger person sometimes."

"I'll be a big person. Can we have McDonald's?"

-

India put three Cheetos in her mouth then bit into the pickle as she sat on live with Ochean, not really into the conversation as the girl tried befriending her for whatever reason.

"Yeah but I don't even look at him like that anymore, he's like a little brother to me." She shrugged and India stopped chewing to look to the side in annoyance.

Lately she hadn't been able to hide how she felt like she usually did. Wasn't in the mood for the bullshit at all. The only reason she joined the girls live was because people were sending it to her then when she joined on accident Ochean added her immediately.

"Something wrong?" Ochean raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. A lil bit. I really didn't join to get added but I didn't wanna be rude and you seem nice. Then you brought him up and I really don't like speaking on him over social media, to people in general." She bit into her pickle again.

"Not allowed to?" It wasn't shade, she was just genuinely wondering.

Every time she'd been around Jade he made her turn her phone off. It was just something he asked girls to do because he didn't like being posted or talked about on social media, which was another reason he'd disabled his Instagram throughout most of the year.

"What?" India choked on her pickle and laughed.

ALLOWEDDDDDD????

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. He's just always been funny acting about social media."

"He don't care what I do. This pickle good." She yawned, rubbing her stomach with her free hand.

"You wear the pants?" Ochean laughed.

"Nope. Not even about to lie to nobody." India sat up when she heard the front door open and Jade walked in with Eli. Before he could say anything she gasped dramatically and put her pickle down as Eli ran up to her.

She knew damn well she didn't wear the pants and had a submissive personality. India was eager to please him and people in general. She had free will and I mind of her own but if she loved you it wasn't hard for her to want to stray from her values to satisfy you. Unless it was extreme. It all depended on different things.

They laughed and talked for a few moments until Jade pushed him out of the way and sat in her lap to be annoying.

"You're getting so skinny."

"My dick heavy though. Wanna s-" India slapped her hand over his mouth quickly.

"I'm on live and Eli sitting right there. Get it together sir."

"That nigga left as soon as he saw his tablet on the table. Fuck that live." He moved in her lap so he could grab her face and give her a kiss but it was hard to take him serious with him being in her lap though.

"Too big get off me." She mumbled against his lips.

"Who boring ass live you on?" He picked her phone up from the living room table and froze up seeing who she was on there with.

"Hey." Ochean waved and he just looked stuck.

"Hey."

"Ian seen you in a while and you acting like you scared to speak. India wasn't even this shy joining." She laughed and he stayed quiet, taking his face out of the camera when he felt the urge to scratch at his palms get to him. Nervous tick.

"Y-yeah. I'm not scared to speak I was just caught off guard."

Ochean made him nervous. He didn't know why but she did, she always did. Not an in love butterfly nervous or a scared nervous but.. he couldn't explain it.

India looked over at him and saw the look on his face, immediately grabbing the phone and saying bye to leave the live.

"You okay?"

"I mean.. yeah?" It seemed like everything he surprised was coming back to wreck his nerves.

She noticed his anxious demeanor and grabbed his face to see what was wrong. At first she thought he was blushing and thought to slap his face off then saw how uncomfortable he looked.

Jade laughed as Ochean sucked at the same hickey from days before to darken it up again, sliding her hand under his shirt.

"Your mom hates me." She sat up.

"I know. She never likes any girl that comes over and you're older than me so she really dislikes you." He shrugged and looked off to the side when her attitude changed.

"Any girl? Who else comes over?" Ochean sat her hands on his chest and gave him a look.

"Nobody. I meant.. like before you. Nobody." God forbid she took something personally and got mad. He wasn't in the mood.

"Right." She laughed it off and began unbuttoning his pants, feeling his hands shoot down to grab her wrists and look at her strangely.

"Don't just.. do that. It makes me feel weird." Jade didn't like random touching that he didn't warrant. Especially since she'd made it clear she wanted to do things he didn't want to do and would continue to pursue him anyways.

"You scared or something?."

"You did it before and I don't like it."

"Just don't make it seem like I'm forcing myself on you. It's fine whatever."

They were quiet until he sighed and shifted uncomfortably. Just because he didn't want her in particular touching him didn't mean he was impotent.

"It hurts?" She ran her hand over it the front of his pants and grabbed it, making him sit up suddenly. Girls were so weird.

"Only because my zipper is annoying me. I can ignore it though." Jade shook his head when she raised a curious eyebrow. Knowing her she'd take it as him wanting to be touched and that wasn't the case at all.

But when Ochean just hummed and shrugged he panicked to himself, positive that she was thinking he was gay.

"I'm not gay." He blurted out.

"Yeah?"

"I just don't like being touched randomly. I won't be so aggravated if you just asked. Not everybody likes having their dick grabbed out of no where. If I stuck my hand in your pants and shoved two fingers in you, you wouldn't find it funny you'd be uncomfortable. Don't just touch me and assume I want you to." He shrugged, not wanting to sound mean even though he was annoyed.

Like always she sat and began gathering her stuff, not liking when he told her what to do. It wasn't an unreasonable request because she'd made it clear he wasn't supposed to challenge her on anything and when it did it offended her.

"You don't have to leave."

He was attached to her in a way. Mostly because she adored him and paid attention to him. He got attention from other girls but he'd never felt taken care of, or able to be vulnerable. When Ochean saw that he just needed coddling instead of compliments she realized he was perfect.

"Obviously you don't want me here." But as time went on she wanted him to do more. He wasn't doing what she wanted him to do despite him basically being her lap dog and verbal punching bag.

Fourteen, anti-social, a virgin with obvious daddy and mommy issues, emotionally unavailable, and he was attractive? A poster board for emotional manipulation. Give him the attention no one else would and you've won him over.

She could make Jade into whatever she wanted him to be.

"Jade." India placed herself in his lap and he looked down at her realizing he had spaced out.

"Hm?"

"Smile." She grabbed his cheeks and he gave a weak fake smile.

"I can't smile if I don't feel like smiling."

"You're supposed to be smiling though."

"Dad doesn't smile. It's okay." Eli shrugged, tapping her.

Jade got up and walked away before she bombarded him with more questions about his feelings. Every time he felt good about something he was reminded that he didn't get to be happy and keep others happy. He picked the second option and hoped people could leave it alone but that never seemed to happen, now everyone was upset.

Eli looked at her confused. He said something wrong. He must've said something wrong.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing, it's not you. Dad just needs to talk about some stuff and you reminded him. That's not bad."

"Dad is okay?"

"Yeah." She shrugged, seeing him nod and turn his attention back to the tv before getting up to check on Jade.

He was under the blanket and all of the lights were off but she could still see in because the open curtains showed the lights from buildings around them.

Instead of calling his name she laid next to him beneath the covers to be the big spoon. He liked being the little spoon sometimes.

"You eat today?" She moved her hand up his shirt and he shook his head no.

"I tried but I didn't want it."

"Talk to me.. I want you to feel better. If you don't wanna talk to me you can-"

"I don't like therapists. It works for some people but it doesn't work for me so I'd rather talk to you." He sat up.

"So talk to me." India kissed his cheek and he blushed, not even able to see her with his head turned.

"I feel like I'm not doing enough. When I think everything is fine people remind me that it's not because I could be doing something different to make them happier or more secure. It's draining."

"People care but they don't show it because when we voice our concern for you, you feel patronized. It's not me being upset that you 'don't show it'. It's upsetting that you don't try to show anything before you shut down and say no one cares, it shouldn't get to that point. You do more than enough and when I tell you that I want you to take my word for it."

"Yeah but that's just you. They don't feel the same way.."

"You're probably talking about Eli and Zeik as well and they understand you care, Zeik is just sensitive and sometimes you forget certain people need to feel secure in relationships. Eli isn't judging you he's just curious, there's nothing for him to judge you for because he's just learning what's okay and what's not. If anything he's just like you."

She'd seen the videos of the two from middle school on his phone and there was a major shift in Jades attitude. Of course she asked Zeik about it instead of him and he shrugged.

Zeik told her he'd always been funny acting and reserved but at the end of ninth grade he really grew into the dismissive and anti-social Jade she knew. His grandma died and he'd met ochean, that was all he said because that's all he knew.

"Oh." He didn't say anything because he had nothing to say, he was just going to take her word for it and act accordingly.

"What happened with that girl? I asked Zeik about her and he didn't like-"

"Do I have to talk to you about her? Because I really don't want to." Jade said plainly.

"You don't have to do anything but it'd be nice for you to talk to me about her." She pulled him off of his side and sat on his legs.

They thought the door had cracked open and it did. Eli came in and grabbed his charger off of the nightstand then ran back out, closing the door behind him so he could plug it in before it died.

"I see your face so imma just say it right now, I did not get raped. Let's be clear. Statutory? Maybe."

"Oh. Good continue."

"She was.. mean I guess?"

"You should stop doing that." Ochean looked over at him as he sat next to Zeik, leaning against him tiredly. They'd been out with her friends all day.

"Stop doing what?"

"That. It's weird, it wouldn't be if you two were real brothers but you're not. So you both look gay." She said bluntly. He sat up and looked off to the side irritated.

Zeik didn't say anything and continued eating as her friends came back to the table being loud. Joey. Kory. Justin. Nina. They both hated all of them.

"You know-"

"Jade I don't care. It's embarrassing so stop." So he just stayed quiet and stayed that way.

When Zeik looked over at him wondering why he didn't say anything to her about it he ignored it and kept looking straight ahead. It wasn't often, basically ever, that he let anyone talk to him stupid. Zeik didnt need defending but he was confused about Jade not defending himself.

"How old is he again?" Kory looked over at Jade and got a stank look in return. He would take shit off of her but not her friends.

"Ask him." Ochean shrugged. They kept trying to speak to him through her instead of going directly to him as if he wasn't sitting right there.

He looked over at Jade waiting for an answer and the boy looked back, not saying anything. He didn't feel like talking anymore and she ruined his mood.

"You hear me?"

No response.

"He's fourte-" Ochean began speaking up for him because if Kory continued to poke and prod at him while he was already annoyed she wouldn't be able to stop him from lashing out eventually.

Zeik tapped him to say let's go knowing the calm uncaring Jade was about to exit stage left if Kory said the wrong thing. He already felt like Ochean was doing something with him that she shouldn't have been doing so the fact that he was even in his presence was a strike in itself, now he was speaking to him.

"You got a problem?"

"I don't like you." He shrugged.

"So? You not about to do shit I don't see why you felt the need to announce that."

"You asked dickhead ain't nobody about to argue with you."

"Wh-"

"You ready to go?" Zeik stood up.

"I guess. Bye." He waved at Ochean and walked away but she scooted out of the booth following behind him.

"Stop. Come here." She grabbed his hand.

Zeik looked at her funny but walked to the door leaving the two alone a few feet away. When she pulled him to a corner they were out of his sight. There was something about her that he didn't like and it wasn't just the way she talked to Jade.

Before he could say anything she grabbed his face and kissed him to shut him up. Every time he thought about breaking up with her she convinced him not to or didn't even give him the chance too.

"Before you say anything.. I love you. Sometimes I don't show it the way you want me to but I do. I just think you do dumb stuff sometimes and you'd be better off if you dropped certain habits. It's not just for me Tana it's for you." Ochean kissed his cheek and he nodded slowly.

Santana. Everybody called him Jay because he'd never tolerated people using his full name until they met. She said he looked like a Santana. And it stuck.

Except for in 5th grade, when middle school came around he didn't like his name then when it ended he liked Jade again, then he met Ochean and hated it.

"I mean.. okay?"

"So she was a bitch." India played in his hair.

"Basically. And a weirdo. But when I was in my... junior year I think- I started talking to her again just to make myself feel better. I was talking to her and this wild ass dark skin girl named Morgan. She was funny and weird but obsessed with me. They fought and Morgan fucked up her up, like bad."

"How bad? One to ten?"

"Like a nine cause she ain't die. She tased her, threw bleach on her, and cut her hair off after Ochean talked about her on Twitter for miscarrying because of drugs. Morgan was fun as hell, lil crackhead." Jade laughed to himself.

"Bitch how many people did you impregnate?" She looked at him funny.

"It wasn't even mine while you being funny. Only two. Tracy ass kept getting pregnant and it was scaring me because I was wearing a condom every time. That girl had like four abortions and I never forced her to get one swear to god I didn't. When you heard me ask on the phone that day it was because she had a record of killing it then telling me weals later, I was just being a smart ass."

Tracy wasn't even that bad. She was just crazy as hell. Morgan was the craziest, then there was Tracy, Ochean, Serenity, and lastly India. The other two didn't matter.

When India laughed humorlessly and showed him a picture of Jania Meshell he looked to the side in annoyance.

"Nah look at you in her likes you really a dick sucker."

"Okay bro get the fuck out my face."

"Nah nah! Get this tho-"

"Yo leave me alone for real you irritating."

"You'll like a bitch picture but won't retweet somebody missing sister and I never lied."

"I used to snap Peach back in the day and she used to play my shit calling me a little nigga, now when her sister go missing she want me to retweet that shit? That's a dub nigga." He sighed, watching India's mouth drop in shock.

"You going to hell bro."

"She not even missing I seen her lil fast ass with some nigga and her friend last night. She out here fuckin, bitch not missing."

Yo this shit so long I can't do this. and I did a poll on my Instagram story and y'all think I'm mean bye. I promise I'm not mean, some people just be tryna clock me and play me like a dummy and I ain't goin for neither.

Anyways, I stirred da pot this chapter and if you ain't notice.. you ain't notice..

I really don't have shit to do for the next 4 months because my school said any of the work we do from now on is just extra credit and we don't have to do nun else if we passing. Since I'm a real ass nigga I have all A's and this Zoom foolishness can kiss the pancake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 51.4K 65
Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together. Everything is always so perfect...unti...
84.6K 3.5K 12
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖
119K 5.7K 27
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 "
9.5K 228 24
'𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾.' 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂...