Special (Naruto fanfiction)

Od ANIMEISLIFE__

Naruto and his friends have been playing near the training grounds. When they heard an explosion and realized... Více

Special
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
Special 6
Special 7
Special 8
Special 9
Special 10
Special 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special 12
Special 13
Special 14
Special 15
Special 16
Special 17
Special 18
Special 19
Special 20
Special 21
Special 22
Special 23
Special 24
Special 25
Special 26
Special 27
Special 28
Special 29
Special 30
Not An Update
Special 32
Special 33
Special 34
Farwell
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Special 31

1K 52 5
Od ANIMEISLIFE__

[Edited]

Gaara

After we heard that Sasuke left the village and that Kimimaru went after him. I couldn't bear it. I had to go help them. When we arrived I went to go help Lee while Kankuro and Temari went to help Shikamaru and Kiba. I was told by Lee that Naruto went after Sasuke and Kimimaru but when he returned to the village he was badly hurt.

"Naruto, do you know where she could be?" I asked him as I stared out his hospital room window.

"No, by the time I woke up I was being carried by Kakashi sensei. He told me that when he found me Kimimaru and Sasuke were gone." He replied. I looked at Naruto then back out the window.

"I'll go look for her and bring her back." I said walking towards the door. Before Naruto could say anything I was already half way through the hallway.

I quickly ran out of the hospital making my way out of the village. I went the same way I came but this time I saw some arrows pointing to the direction where I found Temari and Shikamaru. I followed them until I ended up in an open field.

"Where are you Kimimaru?" I said as I stood still.

I was about to go back when my sand started to swirl around me then started to flow into the woods across from where I was. I followed it until I came upon a body with a blanket covering it. My sand swirled around it for a while before going deeper into the woods. As I followed close behind it I kept hearing water running.

Once I was out of the woods I found myself near a waterfall with two statues at the side of it. My sand continued to keep going as it went back into the woods. I followed it until I ended up in another field but this one had many colorful flowers. I watched as my sand stopped at the middle of the field then start to swirl around around. I quickly ran towards it and found a girl with white hair lying on the ground.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I shook her a little. My sand slowly started to cover her from her stomach to where her shoulders. She flinch a little as my sand touched her but after a while she opened her eyes.

"Gaara? Is that you?" She asked. I looked into her ocean blue eyes then realized that she was Kimimaru.

"Yes, it's me. What happened to you?" I asked but she just looked away from me. "Kimimaru?"

"Just let me heal please." She said looking up at the sky. I sighed then put down my gourd. I sat down next to her and stroked her hair. She breathed slowly and her body shook from time to time but she seemed alright. She looked at me then smile. I smiled back at her then laid down next to her.

"Sorry." She said.

"For what?"

"For not being able to go back with you and for making you come all this way to help me." Kimimaru said looking at me.

"Kimi-"

"Looks like my done healing." She said. I was confused but then I saw my sand return to my gourd.

"Come on, let's get you back to the village." I said starting to sit up but she quickly grabbed my arm.

"Can we stay here a little longer?" She asked. I sighed but nodded. I laid back down next to her and she placed her head on my chest.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just tried." She said rubbing her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. We lasted there for a while just the two of us. For the first time in the longest time I was happy. I looked at the sky and noticed it was getting late.

"Kimimaru, let's hurry up and-" I looked at Kimimaru and noticed she was fast asleep.

I smiled at her then slowly started to sit up. I looked around and noticed that the flowers started to glow. I looked back at Kimimaru and noticed she was glowing as well. I stood up, grabbed my gourd, picked up Kimimaru bride style before walking back towards the village.

As I walked back to the village it started to get darker but because Kimimaru was glowing I was able to see were to go. Once we were close to the village the glow that Kimimaru was illuminating started to fade. Once we entered the village instead of going to the hospital I went to her house.
(A/N Naruto's place)

I opened the door using my sand, walked in, then placed her on the bed. I sat next to her for a while before walking out to the living room. I looked at the coffee table and noticed a picture of Kimimaru with her friends. She seemed so happy being with her friends. I looked around the room when I noticed a small box hidden behind the TV. I went over to it, took it out from behind the TV before going sitting down on the couch. I opened the box and found some DVDs. I grabbed one that said first day. I walked over to the DVD player and put it in. I grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV.

VIDEO:

"Daddy! Daddy! Help! Sasuke is trying to get me to wear a dress!" I watched as a little girl with black hair and black eyes ran towards the camera.
"It's okay Kimimaru. Sasuke stop chasing her." The boy holding the camera said.

"Father, mother, can I go with Daddy and Sasuke to the park in the village?" Kimimaru said running towards to people.

"Just be careful alright." The woman said.

"Itachi, take care of them." The man said.

"I will. Come on Sasuke, Kimimaru. Let's go to the park." The boy holding the camera said.

"Onii-chan! Carry me!" Sasuke shouted.

"No! Carry me Daddy!" Kimimaru shouted jumping on the boy making him drop the camera.

"Kimimaru! Wait! Sasuke! Hey!" The boy shouted as he tried to get Sasuke and Kimimaru off of him.

"Itachi need help?" A girl said walking over to pick up the camera.

"Hey Nieco, can you help me with them." The girl giggled as she saw Itachi struggle with Sasuke and Kimimaru.

"Come here Kimimaru. I'll hold your hand." The girl said grabbing Kimimaru's tiny hand.

I continued watching as they made their way to the park. Once they arrived Kimimaru quickly ran over to her friends. They played around while Itachi and the girl filmed them.

"Kimimaru are you happy here in your new home?" Itachi asked her.

"Yup! I never want to this to end! I want to be with my friends, with Nieco, with mother, father, Sasuke, and Daddy!" Kimimaru shouted.

"That was day after I arrived at the village. I was adopted into the Uchiha clan's main house." I heard Kimimaru say. I turned around and saw her leaning against the wall.

"You're alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you want to grab something to eat? My treat." She said smiling at me. I nodded and she went back into the room. I waited for her near the door ready to leave. She came back out with her hair down and different change of clothes.

"Alright, let's go." She said grabbing her keys. I opened the door then closed it behind me. As we walked around the village Kimimaru kept smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her. She looked at me then grabbed my hand.

"Because I'm with you." She said resting her head on my shoulder. We continued walking around the village. The whole night we just had fun. Kimimaru was laughing and being herself. It was if she forgot everything that happened to her.

"Gaara, let's go home." Kimimaru said pulling me behind her. We back to the house to get some sleep.

Kimimaru

I woke up thinking that I should be doing something right now but I couldn't remember. After the day that Gaara told me that my friends were in the hospital because they tried to get me and some guy named Sasuke back to the village. I would go visit the hospital with Gaara every day to see if everyone was was recovering okay.

"Kimimaru!" Naruto shouted as I walked into his hospital room.

"Hey Naruto, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." I said as I sat down next to him.

"Kimimaru, I'm sorry I couldn't bring Sasuke back."Naruto said looking down at a headband.

"Can I see it?" I asked pointing at the headband. He nodded and gave it to me.

"It's Sasuke's." He whispered.

"Who's this Sasuke that everyone keeps talking about?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Kimimaru are you alright? Ever since you got back you haven't been the same." Naruto said as he gave me a concern look.

"I'm Naruto, just let me try to heal some of your wounds right now." I said putting down the headband on his lap. I placed my hands on his chest first. I was about to start when the door was slammed opened. I jumped up and turned around to see four ANBU and Danzo?

"Kimimaru Uchiha." He said as he walked towards me.

"Yes, that's me." I replied confused.

"You are under arrest for murdering Misaki Konami." He said.

"What? No!" I shouted at him.

"Take her way." Danzo demanded.

"No! Let me go! Stop it!" I shouted as the ANBU hold me back.

"Let her go!" Naruto shouted.

"This doesn't concern you." Danzo said.

"Princess!" I heard someone shout.

"What's going on here!" Another shouted. I looked over at the door to see Tsunade with a boy and a girl.

"Lady Tsunade this girl is charged with murder. I'm taking her in for interagation." Danzo explained.

"For what murder?" Tsunade questioned.

"Misaki Konami." He replied.

"You mean the Sound Village's Princess? But she has been accused of killing four shinobi after her fight with Kimimaru. Plus, she tried to take Kimimaru to Orochimaru." Tsunade said.

"You didn't let me finish. She also killed the princess's parents." Danzo added.

"That's not true! I would never do something like that!" I shouted.

"Take her way!" Danzo shouted.

"No!" I shouted looking at him in the eyes.

"Sharingan. But how?" He asked.

"I'm from the Uchiha clan main house. My dad is Itachi Uchiha. And I'm the only one from the Uchiha still in this village! And don't forget what happened in the Chunin exams. What I did to Kabuto I can do it to you too." I threatened. I watched as Danzo walked away from me. He lifted his left hand and the ANBU released me. The ANBU disappeared but Danzo stayed. He looked at me one last time then turned around.

"You're safe for now princess." Danzo said before walking out of the room.

"Are you alright Kimimaru?" Naruto asked and I nodded.

"Kimimaru, you have to be more careful with what you do from now on, understood?" Tsunade said.

"Yes ma'am." I said looking at her then at the kids behind her. "Who are they?"

"Oh, them, they were found this morning right outside our village gates. They said that a princess helped them find their way here." Tsunade explained.

"Hi." I said walking towards them. "My name is Kimimaru Uchiha, what's yours?"

"I'm Kuroko Ukame and this is my sister Mira Ukame." The boy with short black hair, green eyes said.

"Hi!" The girl with light purple hair and dark purple eyes said shyly.

"Kimimaru, I'm giving you a temporary assignment. They are to stay with you at all times. You will be dismissed from missions until further notice. That is all." Tsunade said before leaving the room.

"Alright! Naruto, I got to go but I'll come back soon." I said smiling at him.

"It's alright Kimimaru. I'll be out of here soon so don't worry. Make sure to take care of them." Naruto said before I walked out with the kids.

We walked out of the hospital making our way to my place where my parents were killed. I know what you guys are thinking. Kimimaru, why are you going back there? Aren't you going to feel lonely? Or hurt? And my answer is yes, but no because I told Gaara that I would be there and he said he was going to drop on by.

"Kuroko." I heard Mira whisper to her brother.

"It's fine, we'll be alright." He replied.

"So where are you guys from?" I asked.

"We're from the Hidden Cloud Village. We were traveling with our orphanage to the Hidden Sand Village but we got lost. The first day of being lost we were attacked by thieves. They took our money but we were able to get away from them. Then the second day we came across a river. We followed it up stream for hours until night came." Kuroko said.

"What did you guys do then?" I asked.

"Mira got tired so I told her to fall asleep. I carried her and kept walking. I was about to give up until I saw the water, flowers, trees, and everything around us glowing. Mira woke up and pointed at someone walking in the distance. I looked up and saw a boy carrying a girl about the same age as you and me with white hair in his arms. We watched as he walked into the woods across from where we were. I followed them until we saw something covered in a blanket along the way. I stopped to see what it was but Mira got scared. She told 'The princess wanted us to follow them.' But when I turned around to see were they went they were gone but the light that the girl was illuminating was so bright that we were able to see were to go. Mira kept saying that the princess was telling her were to go. But after a while the light disappeared and everything around us stopped glowing. But before the glowing stopped I ran as fast as I could until we ended up finding a road. And a few miles away from us was the village. When we arrived at the village gates, I collapsed and when I awakened, I was with Lady Tsunade and Mira. We told Lady Tsunade what happened and about the boy carrying the girl. Lady Tsunade told us that maybe the princess that helped us was in the village. But we don't know where to start looking for we can thank her." Kuroko finished.

I was quite for a while thinking about what I say. I looked at Kuroko then at Mira. She looked at me hoping for me to say yes. I sighed then put my hands in my pockets.

"I-"

"Kimimaru! Kimimaru!" I looked up to see Konohamaru running towards us.

"Hey Konohamaru, wat sup." I said as he stopped in front of me.

"You have to come with me! The redhead guy from the Sand is in trouble!" He shouted.

"Gaara! Take me there. Come let's hurry up." I said. Konohamaru nodded then lead the way. We arrived at a restaurant across from a bar that Tsunade would go. There was a group of people gathering right outside the restaurant. I walked between the people to get to the middle where I found Temari, Kankuro and Gaara.

"Kuroko, Mira, stay with Konohamaru." I said to them.

"Where are you going?" Mira asked.

"They're my friends. I have to help them." I said turning away from her then running up to Gaara and his siblings.

"I don't want to see you here!" The restaurant owner shouted.

"But we just wanted something to eat!" Temari argued.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" I shouted standing in between them.

"They don't belong here! They destroyed our village and killed the Third Hokage!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Hey! That's enough! Look, they are here because Tsunade. If you don't like go and talk to her about it!" I shouted.

"Shut up kid!" A man from the crowd shouted. He walked over to me but didn't say a word.

"They are staying." I said harshly.

"I said shut up!" He shouted slapping me in the face making me fall to the ground.

"Kimimaru! Are you alright?" Temari said helping me up.

"Hey! You can't just hit her like that!" Kuroko shouted at the man.

"Kimimaru!" Mira shouted. She and Konohamaru both ran to me. I put them behind before they could get hurt.

"Hey! Come on man. Just leave us alone. If you want us to go somewhere else to eat we will. Just don't make a scene." Kankuro said to the man.

"Don't you get it! We don't want you in our village!" The man yelled again.

"Kankuro! Temari! Let's go then." Gaara said walking away with Konohamaru, Kuroko, and Mira following right behind.

"Where do you think you're going?! We're not done here!" The man shouted. He pulled out a kunai and threw at us as we walked away. I quickly noticed it was going to hit Mira so I made quick hand signs.

"Aura Proctect!" I shouted creating a barrier around all of us. "You live in this village yet you dare to attack one of your own!"

"The princess!" Mira whisper shouted to Kuroko.

"Kimimaru it's okay really, let's just go somewhere else." Gaara said calmly. I looked at the man one last time before bringing down my barrier and walking away.

"So what happened back there?" I asked Gaara.

"We went to go eat something but when we entered the restaurant owner yelled at us." He replied. I looked at the ground then I got a great idea.

"Hey guys," I said making everyone stop and look at me. "Ya hungry?" They nodded. "Then I know exactly where to go. Come on follow me."

"Where are you going?" Kuroko asked.

"To Ichiraku ramen!" I shouted.

We went to Ichiraku and let me tell you. It was awesome! Gaara almost killed Kankuro because he wouldn't let Gaara sit next to me and because Mira was already sitting next to me he didn't want to make her move. But in the end Kankuro moved because Temari told him to.

"Here you guys go. Enjoy." The old man said.

"Thanks for the food!" We said before digging in.

"Hey, Kimimaru?" Mira said softly.

"What is it Mira?" I asked.

"Are you the princess? You know, the one me and my brother saw the boy carrying?" She said looking down at her plate. I looked at Gaara who just smiled at me.

"So you saw me carrying Kimimaru huh?" Gaara asked and she nodded. "What else did you see?"

"I saw her glowing, she was changing colors." Mira said.

"Looks like you are the princess we were looking for." Kuroko said.

"I'm confused." I said making Gaara look at me.

"When you created your barrier you were glowing. Just like the day when I found you." He said to me.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you did." Everyone said in unison.

"Okay, I get it, I glowed." I said continuing to eat my ramen.

"Hey, what are their names?" Kankuro said to me.

"Oh, this is Kuroko and Mira Ukame." I said.

"Wait, Kuroko Ukame and Mira Ukame? I heard that two kids were lost from the orphanage that arrived at our village." Temari said.

"Hey, they can go back with us when we leave to go back to our village." Kankuro said.

"Do we have to go." Mira whined.

"Yes we do, plus Kimimaru's friends are going to help us so it's okay, right?" Kuroko said looking at me then at Gaara.

"You guys will be fine. I'll visit when I have the chance but since you guys aren't going to be leaving for at least few weeks, let's make those weeks count. What do you guys say?" I asked. Everyone look at each other then looked at me.

"Yeah!" They all answered.

"Alright, it's settled, after this we go to my place. We can all sleep there tonight. What do you say?" I said and everyone nodded.

Once we finished our ramen we went with Konohamaru parents to let them know that he was going to stay with me for tonight. Gaara, Kankuro and Temari went to their hotel to grab their things. After we all came together again we headed out to myplace. I know bad idea but my place is bigger than Naruto's.

Once at the house we played games, watched movies and took pictures. It was fun while it lasted. I tucked Mira and Konohamaru to bed and Temari stayed with them. Kankuro and Kuroko both shared the same room while Gaara and me slept in my room.

"You alright Kimimaru?" Gaara asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I am now." I said smiling at him.

"They'll be fine with us. We only have two more weeks before we have to return but don't worry they'll be fine." Gaara said rubbing my back.

"Thanks Gaara. Hey, can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded. "What do you like about me?"

"What do I like about you? Well, I like the way you smile and I like how when you're happy because your eyes shine brighter than ever. I also like how your not afraid of being yourself." He said smiling at me.

We looked at each other for a moment before he pulled me closer to him. I buried my face into his chest and put his head on mine. I felt his arms leave my sides as they moved up to my face. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"You're beautiful in every single way." He said before putting his soft lips on mine. I felt as if I was being hypnotized by his kiss. It was slow yet fast and the way he held me was as if I was delicate. Once we pulled apart he hugged me tightly and patted my head.

"Goodnight Kimimaru."

"Goodnight Gaara."

I'm not alone.

Hey guys! It's 3:00 am and I'm tired. Sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense. I have writers block so yeah.

Anyway, I like to thank ANIME_WOlrD and my friend Daisy for Kuroko and Mira.

Anyway, read, comment, vote, share, etc.

Bye!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1K 111 20
Some Garra x Matsuri, an Sasusaku, Naruhina,nejiten, and Ino x Sai...Shikamaru x Temari 6 girls who are really close to each other are then separate...
50.1K 1.6K 15
Rose, whose parents are normal non-ninja people, is a vampire. She was born with the genetics of a vampire. Nobody knows of this, not even her parent...
3.6K 91 16
Noki Mae uzumaki Naruto's cousin,kiba's crush, temari's rivial. Mae is has her ups and her downs. Some how when lee is around her he always seems to...
1.6K 112 17
A young 12-year-old wakes up as Sakura Haruno. One problem, the two lives are completely parallel.