My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

18

5.6K 103 41
By secretfan09

(eh kasi sabi nyo mag-update.. eto na po.. hihi.. short short uleeeet..)

FRIDAY

“You know how music is a part of me right? But now there’s one more I know I can’t live without…       --clue? Music… Gerald… and Me.”

Gerald smiled at himself, closing the CD case he was holding. He saw her note inserted at one of his CD collections. “That makes it 22…” he said and immediately tried to call Sarah but failed. He dialed again… and nothing. He decided to try later and went out his home ready to go to work.

“No dude… I really have to see her tomorrow. I have to be with her.” He answered Fred.

“Just listen. She’s busy. If she really could leave their shooting then she could have done that earlier. Ang sakin lang pare, birthday mo lang naman yan…” Fred explained.

Gerald looked at his friend painfully “Hindi ko na nga siya nakasama last year eh!” he bickered and stood up playing with his pen “I just really have to see her tomorrow… I have one day in a year for me… one day where she can’t say NO”

Fred suspiciously stared at him “Don’t tell me…” and then smirked. Gerald instantly knew what his friend was thinking “Gago!” he shouted and threw him the pen.

“So poor little Ge gets nothing?” Fred teased and set the pen he caught aside “Boohoo Mr. Anderson. But it’s still not enough for you to demand her back here” he told him.

“It’s not what you think Bro. Drop it”

Fred stood up and laughed “Geez… Fine! Then I hope you win her game...” he said and stepped out, leaving Gerald with his own thoughts inside his office.

“Finally!” he exclaimed when she answered her phone.

Panting, she answered “I’m sorry. Ang hectic lang… Super busy. I can’t talk for long Ge… did you find everything?”

He sighed, hearing her hurry again “22?” he asked “Please tell me I win…”

Sarah chuckled, “Still babe… No.” she told him and waved at Direk Mae who was calling her.

“Last na…” her director mouthed making her beam widely. Sarah nodded “Coming po!” she yelled.

“Babe…” she sweetly called.

“Yah. I know. You have to go. Ok. Bye.” Coldly he cut her off. Sarah exhaled loudly and decided not to answer back, she knew he was getting frustrated. She pressed the end button and rushed her way to Direk Mae.

“She didn’t even say goodbye!” he whispered under gritted teeth “If she’s not in a hurry… she falls asleep!” he complained and covered his face with his palms “Don’t I matter to her?” he asked scornfully, unknown to him the sacrifices she was making for HIM.

The whole production happily celebrated when Direk Mae shouted her last “Cut!” for the day. It was still early and everyone was excited to party the night away since they didn’t have work tomorrow.

“Come on! Let’s have fun!” Richard pulling Sarah “We have all been working our asses out for this film… especially you” he continued. Sarah smiled and shook her head at him.

“You guys go ahead :)” and she pulled her hand away and made her way to her room.

He laughed and stared as she left him “Such a KJ princess!” he shouted. They were fine as friends… well, trying to be friends I should say.

She looked back and waved him goodbye “Have fun!” she bid and went inside.

*tick *tock

Gerald was looking under his bed when he heard his phone.

*beep

From baby girl:

Almost midnight… almost your birthday. Do you have any wish?

Gerald sat on the floor and replied.

To baby girl:

I wish you were here :(

He kept his phone back in his pocket and searched for her notes.

*beep

From baby girl:

You should check your MVP trophy

He stood up and went to the shelf where all his awards and recognitions were. He literally hit his head for not looking there. He carried one trophy after the other but none… he found nothing. He stared at those golden structures in front of him and decided to look below it… turning it upside down.

“Gotcha!” he gladly took out the note sticking at the bottom and read it.

“ikaw ang nag-iisang MVP sa puso ko :) hindi mo lang na 3 points… na dunk mo pa! haha… claim your prize champ :)”

He hurriedly called her.

“23?”

“yup…” she answered popping the letter P, chuckling.

“So you’ll be here tomorrow? Andito ka na bukas?” he excitedly asked.

Sarah giggled and didn’t answer.

“I’m sorry for earlier… I just want to…”

Sarah cut him off “I know Ge… I understand. Anong oras mo na?” changing the topic.

He checked his watch “Ahh… 12:02 na pala. Happy birthday sakin baby girl!” he laughed

*ding *dong

His doorbell rang. “Late na ahh…” he whispered “Wait lang babe… may tao sa labas” he said and lazily went out to check who was at his gate.

*ding *dong *ding *dong

He took the phone and covered the mouthpiece.

“Anjan na!” he yelled at the impatient person ringing his doorbell…

*ding *dong

“teka!!!” he yelled again, unlocking the gate. He slowly peeked who it was…

She smiled widely… showing her perfect set of teeth, standing in front of him while holding a cupcake, a candle lit on it. Her hair freely flowing over her shoulders… a ribbon on her hair. She was wearing her usual clothes… jeans and an almost see through white shirt along with her beige flat shoes.

“Wish granted… Happy Birthday :)”

(Yes... mahilig po talaga akong mambitin... nasa nature ko na po yan.. pasenxa na.. haha :) berday nya na!! hahaha.. sabi nga ni Sarah... "Party Party!!!" hihi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.7K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
255K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
92.8K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
305K 32.3K 23
Kim X Jeon (Season I)