Only In The Myths (Katsuki Ba...

By Titania21erzascarlet

People think quirks at the best thing imaginable, used for good or used for evil. But what if you want to us... More

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
( 10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
( 14 )
( 15 )
( 16 )
( 17 )
( 18 )
( 19 )
( 20 )
( 21 )
( 22 )
( 23 )
( 25 )
( 26 )

( 24 )

601 33 6
By Titania21erzascarlet

You have no idea. How many times. I have re-written this whole chapter... it was just never good enough, I apologise this took like 3-4 maybe 5 months just to actually exist.

Using his arms as support, Bakugo lifted himself off the uncomfortable spot on the glazed wooden floor. He let out a giant yawn followed by a growl. Moving his neck side to side, each time hearing a loud snap, which widened his eyes before they rested back in a scowl.

Bakugo got up rolling his shoulders, scrunching his face in a slight discomfort. Eyes scanning around the room he only found the red headed Kirishima upside down on the couch. Scratching his collar bone followed by another yawn, Bakugo walked to the bathroom, still trying to wake himself up.

He placed his hand on the handle of the door, before trying to side it open, but it didn't budge. Not even a bit. Just staying still. Bakugo bit down on his jaw, scowling at the door as if it was to be intimidated.

He shoved his hand in his pockets, about to walk away, but a small whimper was heard on the other side. A whimper he knows he has heard before. After a moment of pause, he placed his ear on the door. That's when his suspicions were confirmed.

"Oi, Snake hair." he called, "Open the door." On the other side he heard a quick inhale, before the sound of items being knocked over was heard. Bakugo waited, thinking you were coming to open the door, but after a couple seconds he knew you weren't. "I know you're in there dumbass!" He sneered, trying to keep his voice down.

Silence.

Normally he would just have walked away, but some indescribable force stopped him. Something tugging him closer instead.

His eyes flicked around to see if anyone was nearby before placing his hand near where he thought the lock would be and blasting it, just enough to break the lock. Then it opened with ease. When he entered the bathroom he didn't see you, but the curtain blocking the view to the bathtub was closed.

Rolling his eyes at what seemed like a stupid attempt to hide from him, he stepped closer to the curtain. "Are you decent in there?" his voice more gentle than usual.

And again he got no reply.

You were expecting him to throw the curtain open, but quite the contrary. He just quietly glided it open, just enough to poke his head through (he was thankful that you had clothes on).

His eyes seemed to glare daggers at your huddled, closed off position at the end of the tub. "What's wrong, Snakes?"

Quiet.

Bakugo let out a sigh, pulling the grey curtain a little further before placing one of his feet in the dry tub, followed by the other. He closed the curtain before plopping down in the other side of the tub, quite uncomfortably too. The bath wasn't that big so he has to tuck his knees to his chest too, but you could still feel his cold toes touching your socks.

Having your arms rested on your legs, you had a small gap where the only thing you could see was Bakugo's and your feet. You seemed to have been starting to relax having his warm aura around, your fingers softening the grip on your elbows.

Bakugo just kept and eye on you, as if he was not sure on what else to do. He almost jumped at the sudden touch of your socks gently tapping his bare feet repeatedly, until they stopped. He looked down at the pause in motion with still eyes.

Before he tapped back.

It was like you two were communicating in toe. Finally you lifted your head from your arms, instead resting it on top of them. That's when you noticed the peaceful look on Bakugo's face as he looked down at the toes gently tapping one another, it was cute. A rare sight to see at the least.

That rare sight, of the slightest smile, hardly even a grin, was enough to get a smile to graze your own features. Even a small giggle which caused him to look up at you. To no surprise, it was the sadness side of you. But sadness with a smile.

Before it fell like winter snow, "They got taken." Bakugo's face turned to confusion and seriousness, but he didn't have to ask what you mean, "Some people came... And took the rest of me..."

Visible anger took over Bakugo, as if something was stolen from him.

"I tried to... to do something!... But... nothing happened. I wouldn't move. I couldn't use my quirk. I didn't want to hurt them..." You shoved your face back down, trying to hide it from the world, before letting out an inaudible mumble.

Your eyes widened as you felt something heavy be placed on top of your head, causing you to look up. That's when you realised, Bakugo had placed his hand on your head with a devilish smile on his face, "I'll kill those bastards for you, don't even worry about it."

Water pricked the corners of your eyes, the weaker side of you being shone. "Thank you..."

"Thank you who?" Bakugo smugly smirked.

"Thank you... Katsuki." You could feel him tense up for only a second, causing another small smile on your face.

Carefully Bakugo got up reaching a hand down to you, "com'on lets get outta here."

Giving a firm nod, you grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. But just little bit too strong, causing you two to be standing quite close to each other. You could feel his caramel breath blowing on your nose. His fire like eyes staring down widened at you, blush flushing onto his cheeks, yours following suit.

"Sorry..." It was as if he was preoccupied thinking about something else and it was the only think he could say. His eyes couldn't stop flicking between yours, and yours couldn't stop doing the same. At least he was able to speak. You mind went completely blank, not even being able to think anything.

Suddenly your body went limp, thankfully Bakugo snapped out of it and caught you before you could smack your head. Not that it stopped the fast developing headache, and your vision becoming overly blurred.

"Oi! Y/n!?" Bakugo's voice faded out as your vision shifted into two, before all you could see was some kind of facility with cement and wires everywhere. Looking around it was if you were looking in different times, almost like a glitching effect was in action.

All you could make out was that you were strapped down to a chair, surround by around five people at the least. Before you could analyse anything else, you snapped back to what seemed to be your Sadness personality.

"DO SOMETHING SHITTY HAIR!!"

"I- bwas-- I don't know what to - Oh look I fixed it!" he cheered. You were sitting up after shooting up from the floor, your legs crossed and your hands holding your sweating temples.

Your breaths were hasty and uneven. Your hands were shaky as they slowly let go of your head, instead wrapping around you torso. Incasing yourself in a hug.

You tried to calm your breathing while the boys worriedly looked at you, your eyes however where fixed onto the floor. Until another pair of arms wrapped around you. Pausing your breath entirely.

You slowly sat up and looked to your right, the spiked red hair basically the only thing you could see. Slowly, you heart started to calm and a content smile started to appear. It was nice to have another pair of arms around you.

"They're not going to be rescued if we stay around here all day." You looked up and saw Bakugo with crossed arms looking away from you and Kirishima. He gave you two a glance again before rolling his eyes and trudging away.

When you looked over at Kirishima, he seemed almost as confused as you. You got  up from the floor and that is when you realised, you where in the living room. 'Did Bakugo carry me here?' you thought to yourself. Before you followed the boys to the door, you quickly made a note and left it on the kitchen table for Kaminari and Mina.

The trip was oddly quiet, you would expect their to be fighting or arguing between the two. But nothing. It was almost quietly eating you up inside. 

"Don't you think we should've brought them along?" You questioned while following Kirishima through the wire fencing, a little whiles away from your house. 

"I know right, they could have helped us." Kirishima replied. 

A low growl was heard from Bakugo, but nothing was said. "Could you stop giving me the silent treatment?!" you yelled from the back of the pack.

"Why? You have Shitty Hair to talk to." The spikey Pomeranian countered.

"Bro, don't be mean." Kirishima barked. 

You started to feel tears pick in your eyes. 'Did I do something to upset him? Am I being mean without knowing it? Way to go Sadness...'

Kirishima quickly slowed his pace when he noticed you were crying, wrapping an arm around you while a million thoughts went through your head. Kirishima was trying to make you happier by joking around, but too bad this is the wrong emotion. 

"Com'on slow pok-" Surprise took over Bakugo, seeing you at the break of tears. "Oi." He called out, making you look up towards him, "Stop your crying it's annoying." Just like that he snapped his head forward leaving Kirishima extremely shook and you trying to wipe away your tears.

"Bakugo! You can't just say that!"

"I can say what I want Shitty Hair, crying isn't going to help us find the others."

Suddenly your snakes popped out of nowhere, going almost crazy when you entered the outskirts of the city. 

"What are you doing?" Bakugo questioned, looking at how you snakes started to rapidly lick the air.

"They found a scent."

Sorry if this is trash, I need to get back in to the way of writing! I hope you at least found it readable! Have a good day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 215 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...
142 0 13
You've recently moved to Japan from America, you were the only person in the U.S with a quirk. This, unfortunately, gave you too many run-in's with t...
66.7K 1.3K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 π†πˆπ‘π‹ ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...