ššŽš’š…š„š‘š€š“š”ā”ļøŽā”ļøŽ C. Cul...

By nataliaalianovas

ššŽš’š…š„š‘š€š“š”| āļøŽI'm a 25 year-old army doctor that knows how to kick your ass. Vampire or not. I can p... More

š’š­š—¼š«š² šƒšžš¬šœš«š¢š©š­š¢š—¼š§
š‚ššš¬š­
š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ
š„š©š¢š š«ššš©š”
šššš«š­ šŽš§šž
šŽš§šž
š“š°š—¼
š“š”š«šžšž
š…š—¼š®š«
š…š¢šÆšž
š’š¢š±
š’šžšÆšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­
šš¢š§šž
š“šžš§
š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš„šÆšž
šššš«š­ š“š°š—¼
š…š—¼š®š«š­šžšžš§
š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°š—¼
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š°šžš§š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š°šžš§š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
šššš«š­ š“š”š«šžšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’š¢š±
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š“š”š¢š«š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š…šØš«š­š²
š…šØš«š­š²-šŽš§šž
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š°šØ
š…šØš«š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š…šØš«š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š…šØš«š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š…šØš«š­š²-š’š¢š±
š…šØš«š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§
š…šØš«š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­
š…šØš«š­š²-šš¢š§šž
š…š¢šŸš­š²
š…š¢šŸš­š²-šŽš§šž
š…š¢šŸš­š²-š“š°šØ
š…š¢šŸš­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š…š¢šŸš­š²-š…šØš®š«
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž
š€š®š­š”šØš«š¬ ššØš­šž

š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§

24.5K 774 178
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
THE CULLENS

ONCE SEVEN O'CLOCK CAME around, Echo said her goodbyes before leaving and quickly heading home to change. She parked her car before entering the house and pulling out her phone, dialing Bella's number. When the youngest Swan didn't answer Echo let out a growl before changing into her usual attire, the feeling of her leather jacket covering her arms once more bringing her comfort. She had on dark skinny jeans as well as a dark purple shirt. She changed into her combat boots before grabbing the keys to her motorcycle and making her way out of the house.

She stopped when she realized she didn't know how to get there. She turned around and walked back inside of the house where her father was. "Hey, dad? What's the address of the Cullen's house?"

"Why?" He asked, quickly writing it down for her.

"Because, I told Bella that I would pick her up." Echo grumbled. Charlie just chuckled at her reaction, knowing she didn't want to go. He handed her the slip of paper and she sent him a small smile that looked more like a grimace. "Thanks."

"Be safe!" He called but Echo just simply waved him off before walking to her bike and quickly getting on. She tried to call Bella again, but there was no answer. Echo clenched her fist in irritation before looking at the address and quickly speeding off toward the direction of the home. It took her a few minutes so she took the opportunity to slow down for a minute and try her sister one last time, but to no avail.

"I'm going to kill her." Echo growled before picking up speed again. She was going at an ungodly rate, if Bella saw she would be yelling profusely at her. Finally, Echo found the home and wasn't at all surprised when it was big and absolutely gorgeous, but right now that didn't matter. She turned off the bike and once again tried to call her sister so that she wouldn't have to enter the home, but it went straight to voicemail. "You're kidding me. Someone kill me now." She mumbled before forcing herself off of the bike and making her way up to the door. She let out a sigh before knocking on it three times, taking a step back as she patiently waited.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful short haired brunette that was pixie-like. She had the same golden eyes as Edward and Carlisle, and the air around her was just as cold. She smiled widely at Echo who sent the smallest of smiles in return, trying her best not to look annoyed. "Hi, I'm Alice."

"Echo." Echo responded. "Is my brat of a sibling here?"

"Bella? Yeah she is. Would you like to come in?" Alice asked with such a sweet voice that Echo couldn't help but say, "Sure." Echo slowly followed the girl into the home, closing the door behind her. It was a beautiful place, there was a wall entire made of glass and everything was placed neatly. Echo looked at the kitchen that only looked like it had been used once, maybe twice. She then walked into the living room where the rest of Carlisle's adoptive children were at, but of course no Bella or Edward.

"Echo, I would like you to meet Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmet." Alice introduced them and Echo gave them all a kind smile before hearing footsteps. She turned her head only to see Carlisle there, who was surprised to see Echo standing in his living room, even though he knew she was coming to pick Bella up. He didn't think she would be coming inside.

"Echo, what are you doing here?" Carlisle asked. Echo sent him a small smile before letting out a sigh.

"I'm here because I'm supposed to be picking up my annoying sibling. But, she is apparently no where to be found." Echo responded, annoyance was clear in her voice.

"About earlier, I-"

"It's alright." Echo waved him off, sending him a kind smile. "Everyone has their off days. And today was just one of those days, you don't need to apologize for that."

Carlisle looked down at the floor as he smiled, nodding his head. "Can I at least try to apologize?"

"Nope, I refuse to accept it." Echo sternly said, though their was a joking tone placed in her words. Carlisle chuckled before nodding his head, giving up on trying to say sorry to the woman. The smile instantly fell from Echo's face when her sister, and Edward, appeared. She looked to the family as she said, "I'm sorry for what you're about to witness."

"Oh god." Bella mumbled.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I called your four times and you didn't answer me! I don't know if you were ignoring me or whatever, but do that again and so help me god Isabella I will kick your ass six feet under. Got it?" Echo snapped. Bella was surprised but nodded her head in understanding. She then turned to Edward and he almost shrunk back at her stern glare. "And you, Eddie boy, you keep my sister from contacting me again, I will kill you without a second thought."

"Echo-"

"Ah. Nope. Shut it. Outside. Now." Echo growled. Bella said her goodbyes before making her way outside. Echo let out a breath before sending the rest of the family a small smile. "It was nice to meet you all." She glared at Edward one last time before making her way out of the house. When they heard her ride away on her motorcycle, the children all laughed at Edward.

"I like her." Rosalie nodded with a smirk.

"She should come around more often. Embarrass Eddie boy over there a little more." Emmet laughed a loud and boisterous laugh.

"I have to admit, I have never been so scared of a human in my entire existence. And the fact that it's my girlfriend's sister doesn't make that any better." Edward mumbled. They all turned to Carlisle who was being quiet.

"You're being extremely quiet over there, Carlisle. Are you alright?" Alice asked. Her voice gentle and sweet as usual. Carlisle scratched the back of his head as he tried to decide whether or not to tell them.

"Tell us what?" Edward suddenly asked. The children all looked at him expectantly and he looked from the ground to look at them before letting out a sigh. Concern started to fill the vampires' features as they looked at their father figure expectantly.

"You have to promise not to freak out or go over board. I'm looking at you Alice." Carlisle pointed out and the smile crawled back onto Alice's face as she hugged Jasper's side.

"Promise."

He let out another sigh before telling them. "I think. . . no, I know. . . Echo's my mate." The vampires all froze in their spots in surprise. And then it clicked and Alice started to become excited.

"Wait. . . Echo's your mate?! Does Bella know! Hell, does Echo know?" Alice quickly asked.

"Why would Echo know? She doesn't even know what we are." Rosalie pointed out.

"Yes she does," Edward spoke up causing all of their gazes to snap to him. "She figured it out when she first met me as well as Carlisle. She has all the pieces as well as the answer, she just doesn't know that she knows what we are. I heard her thinking it as soon as she entered."

Rosalie looked at him with an urgent look as she said, "What does she think?"

"She thinks that it's cool." Edward simply answered and Emmet furrowed his brows.

"What is with the Swan's and enjoying weird things?" Emmet asked. The family all exchanged looks before a sudden question popped into Alice's head.

"Wait, if she's your mate. . . why didn't I see her coming?"

꧁꧂

Echo sat on her bed as she was deep in thought. She hadn't talked to Bella yet but she knew the brunette was dying to explain to her why she did what she did. But of course, Echo knew it was because she wanted Echo to meet the family. She wanted Echo to approve of Edward, but Echo refused. She was just stubborn like that.

Echo opened her laptop as she decided to complete the puzzle that was the Cullen's once and for all. She typed in all of her facts and then scrolled down until she found her answers. A smile formed on her features. She had finally figured it out.

"Holy shit," She laughed. She got up and walked to Bella's room. She knocked on the door and didn't wait for a come in before she barged into her sisters room.

"E, I'm sor-" But Bella was quickly got off by Echo who had closed her door.

"They're vampires."

1,478 words
Authors note: I feel like this chapter could have been written better?? But, it's whatever. Echo officially knows what they are now! And she's officially met the family! This is the last chapter in this part before we get into Eclipse!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
10.2K 496 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. ā€ži'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
2.9M 91.8K 59
ā š—§š—›š—œš—¦ š—œš—¦ š—”š—¢š—§ š—” š—™š—”š—œš—„š—¬š—§š—”š—Ÿš—˜- š—œš—  š—”š—¢š—§ š—” š—£š—„š—œš—”š—–š—˜š—¦š—¦ š—Ŗš—”š—œš—§š—œš—”š—š š—§š—¢ š—•š—˜ š—„š—˜š—¦š—–š—Øš—˜š—— š—•š—¬ š—¦š—¢š— š—˜ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜š—¦š—§š—„š—Øļæ½...
17K 501 13
Twilight - completed āœ”ļø New moon - completed āœ”ļø Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done