My Sun of the Eclipse [Komaed...

By Ashton_09

Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 7... More

Character Description
Ch.1 [Living in the Academy]
Ch.2 [Ultimate Talents]
Ch.3 [Class is always fun!]
Ch.4 [Kiss]
Ch.5 [I can't believe this...]
Ch.6 ❌ [SWIMSUITS?!]
Ch.7 [Trust & A Date]
Ch.8 [Really?...Not again..]
Ch.10 [Letter?]
Ch.11 🔞 [Yearning]
Ch.12 [Ouch]
Ch.13 [No way!]
Ch.14 🔞 [Oops, Sorry not sorry]
Ch.15 [Upupupupu~!]
Ch.16 [Right...]
Ch.17 [Sorry]
Ch.18 [I love/hate you]
Ch.19 [Despair or Hope]
Ch.20 [End of Despair]
Ch.21 🔞 [New Beginnings]
Ch. 22 [Exam] (Extra)

Ch.9 ❌ [Undercover]

113 3 0
By Ashton_09

Kiku's POV

I lead Nagito-kun through the bustling streets, we were headed to that cafe that we went on our last date. "Why'd you take me out here Kiku-kun?" he asked me as he pulled me towards the side to avoid the cluster of people walking. I sigh in relief. "I'm taking you out on a date." I answered and he looked at me surprised. "Oh?" he asked and I nodded. We arrived in front of the RestoCafe and entered, we sat on the same booth as from before. I ordered a large parfait and Nagito-kun laughed at me. "You really do love Parfaits." he said looking at me. "Of course! You got me hooked up with this place." I answered as he chuckled.

"After this, where do you want to go?" I asked him, he looked surprised and closed his eyes in thought. "Mm, wherever you want to go to." I frowned at his answer. "Eh~ what kind of answer is that." I pouted at him. "Ahah, gomen, gomen. But I'm happy as long as you're with me." he said with a smile. "Hmm." I hummed looking out the window.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

╭━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━╮
Eariler Today
╰━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━╯

I was doodling on a notebook while Nagito-kun went to the bathroom. I jumped as Ibuki-chan's hands slammed on my desk, I looked up at her grinning face. And then I realized that everyone has surrounded me. "What is it?" I asked nervously. "What's your plan?" Fuyuhiko-kun asked me. I looked at him confused. "Huh? What plan??" I asked and they all sighed at me. "What???" I asked again. "Kiku-kun don't tell us you forgot." Sonia-san said to me with a frown. I shook my head not following what they're saying.

"Tch what a pea brain." Hiyoko-chan muttered. "HAH?!" I exclaimed. "Enough." Byakuya-san interrupted. "So you don't know that it's Nagito's Birthday today?" Hajime-kun asked beside me. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Eh?..." I whispered and Mahiru-san facepalmed. "How long have you been dating, like a month? And you don't know his birthday?" she asked shaking her head. 'It's his birthday? He never said anything to me though...' I looked down with a frown. "Well how did you guys know?" I asked them crossing my arms. "Byakuya-san researched it." Chiaki-san answered and I looked at him who looked away with a snob.

"Okay, I didn't know it was his birthday, what am I gonna do?" I asked myself as I face planted on my desk. "Hopeless." I hear someone say. "Since you don't have a plan, let me tell you mine." Hajime-kun said making me look at him. "All you have to do is distract Nagito, take him out on a date or whatever while we set up a birthday party here. Sounds good?" we agreed to his idea. "He's coming!!" Mikan-chan yelled as they scrambled back to their seats acting natural as Nagito-kun came back in. He looked a bit confused as he went to me.

"Did something happen here?" he asked as he sat down on my desk. "No, why do you ask?" I lied to him hoping he wouldn't see through my mask. He observed me. I looked behind him to see Ryota-kun showing me his phone that said. {Go now.} "Hmm--" "Wanna go out in town?" I ask standing up. He looked at me surprised by my outburst. "Uh, sure." he agreed and I tug him outside as Ibuki-chan flashed us a thumbs up and was tackled by Hiyoko-chan.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

╭━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━╮
Back to the present
╰━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━╯

I thanked the waiter when he placed the parfait in front of us. I took a spoonful and placed it in my mouth I moan from the sweetness. I fed him aswell, he was quietly observing me. My phone buzzed in my pocket indicating a message. "Excuse me." I said taking my phone out, it was from Hajime-kun my eyes widen at this. [Stall him a bit longer, there were a few problems. I'll text you when we're done.] the text said, I sighed. 'You guys...He's already suspecting me as it is...' I thought replying to his message. "Who is it from?" he asked suddenly making me jump. I looked at him nervously as he stared at me with a blank face. "U-uhm, just from my aunt, asking how I am." I answered him trying to sound convincing. He didn't say anything else as we continued eating. After finishing, he paid for it even though I insisted since I was the one who asked him.

We walk hand in hand as I lead him to our next destination. "Where to next?" he asked me looking around. "Secret ~" I answered him with a smile, he stopped suddenly and I looked at where he was staring. It was one of those lottery stalls where you can win tickets to a hot spring and such. "You wanna go try that out?" I ask him and he shook his head. "With my luck, I'll just get nothing." he said. "With your luck you can win anything!" I said as I pulled him towards it as he just let me drag him.

"Good afternoon customers! Would you like to try out your luck?" the sales lady asked Nagito-kun. "Hai..." he answered as I handed her some money, he started spinning the machine till a golden ball came out and poppers suddenly went off making the both of us jump. "Congratulations dear customer!! You just won our top prize!" she congratulated him as she handed him some sort of Jewelry box. "Our top prize is matching rings made from the country of England that is worth 10,000 pounds!! Congratulations!!" she said once again as she clapped along with the people that gathered around us.

We looked at each other in surprise and laughed. We sat down on a bench. Nagito-kun opened it and see 2 silver rings, the smaller had a red ruby while the bigger one had a blue sapphire.

╔══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╗

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

"Wow~ so pretty~" I exclaimed as I stare at them, he took the one with a red ruby and took my left hand. "Eh? Wh-what're you doing?" I asked as he placed it on my ring finger. It was a perfect fit and I blushed from his action. "It's perfect." he said as he handed me the box and handing me his right hand probably wants me to put it on him aswell. I took the bigger ring with a blue sapphire with my nervous hand and placed it on his ring finger. When I was about to pull my hands away he grabbed it and examined the rings together.

"U-uh Na--" "With this you'll be forever mine." he stated with a smile making me blush harder as steam went out my ears. "O-of course I am you idiot!" I stuttered out and he chuckled. I leaned my head against his chest. "A-and that means that you belong to me aswell..." I muttered quietly, I know he heard me cause his heart started beating faster. 'Wait a minute, I should be the one giving him a present, not the other way around!! Stupid Kiku!!' I yelled at myself silently.

Suddenly a drop of water fell on my hand and I pulled away from him, it suddenly started pouring so we went inside a convenience store to take shelter. Nagito-kun went to buy an umbrella when a text alerted me. I opened it to see Chiaki-san texted me. {We're done Kiku-kun, you can bring him back.} it said. I sent back an okay as Nagito-kun neared me. "It's too bad we can't continue our date, I was planning to go to the aquarium and watch a dolphin show but it started raining." I said pouting as we went out the convenience store.

"That's fine Kiku-kun, I had fun because I'm with you, we can go again next time!" he reassured me. We started heading back to the Academy hand in hand as the gems of the rings shined brightly.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

3rd Person's POV

"How lucky of us to not get wet on our way here." Nagito said chuckling as he closed the umbrella. "How lucky indeed." Kiku said smiling as they headed to their classroom. "Hmm, it's so quiet, how unusual, did they leave already?" he asked out loud as he opened the door. The lights turned on as party poppers went off, their friends and their sensei jumping out of their hiding places with party hats and party blowers. "Happy Birthday Nagito!!" they yelled out looking at the surprised male.

"Eh?" was what came out of the dumbfounded male staring in shock as he looked around the room. A feast was displayed as gifts were in one corner, the classroom was decorated with anything partly related. "Is that all you could say after we did all this?" Fuyuhiko asked crossing his arms. His head was smacked by the Artist making Peko stand on guard. "Be quiet you munchkin." Kiku said to the gangster. "Hah?! You dare call me munchkin when we're the same height?!" he yelled at the brunette who ignored him. A laugh came out of the white haired males lips as tears started falling down from his eyes.

They all went quiet as he sniffled. His lover went to his side immediately wiping the tears away. "Hey hey....What's wrong?" he asked the taller worriedly. "Yeah, did we do something wrong?" Mahiru asked as the others stayed quiet. "It's nothing...I'm just lucky to have people like you guys in my life..." he said out loud with a big grin making everyone sigh in relief.

"Let's party everyone!!" and with that they all enjoyed Nagito's birthday. Kiku even sang with Ibuki as the others danced around. They ate the food that Teruteru made, played childish games with their sensei and before giving their gifts to the Birthday boy they took out a cake and lit up the candles as they sang him the birthday song.

╔══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╗

╚══════⊱༻⚪༺⊰══════╝

After blowing out the candles, they started giving him their birthday gifts all except one. Kiku just leaned down next to his face. "My gift will be given to you when we're alone in your room." he whispered seductively as he licked his ear quickly and smiling innocently at his blushing face. After that they started cleaning, minus the two love birds who sneaked out and went to the Birthday boy's dorm room.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

Kiku was slammed against the wall as Nagito kissed him hard, their tongues dancing against one another. The brunette moaned out loud when the other found his sweatspot behind his ear as he started sucking on it. "W-wait..." he squeaked out as Nagito started taking the others clothes off. "N-nagi--" he was cut off when the said person lifted him up and threw him against the bed and climbed on top of him to proceed kissing him.

Kiku shivered from the cold air touching his uncovered chest. He panted as the taller started kissing down his neck. "N-nagi~ wait a moment.." he said as he pushed the other away a bit as he tried to stabalize his breathing. "What?" Nagito asked lowly, the sound bringing shivers down the brunettes spine. He looked up at him, seeing his eyes clouded with lust. "I-I...It's your birthday s-so I wanted t-to service you..." he said quietly as he covered his mouth looking away. Nagito's eye twitched from the smallers action, watching his face a flushed pink color as his chest heaved up and down as his puffs of air escaped his lips.

He sat up as he proceeded to strip, the brunettes eyes not leaving his, he left his pants on and stripped his lover bare, he stared at his milky body with no blemishes. The smaller tried covering his privates with his hands embarrassed. Nagito picked the Artist up who squeaked and groaned when their naked chests touched. He sat against the head board as he put the brunette on his lap. They kissed again fighting for dominance which he won quite fast as Kiku was left feeling putty in the arms of his lovers. His hands tracing the tallers body till they reached his jeans.

He started unbuttoning them when large hands gripped his ass making him moan as his hands faltered. His cock leaked as Nagito started squeezing them. He finally unbuttoned and zipped down his pants and took out the tallers cock which was bigger compared to his. He gripped it making Nagito hiss at the feeling and made him kneel up straight as he started sucking on the brunettes nipple, his other hand playing with the other. "A-ahh!"

"N-no~ it feels w-weird!" Kiku moaned out as he gripped Nagito's shoulders to steady himself. He gasped as one of the tallers hands started stroking him. "N-No!! Ah!" he moaned as the grip tightened. "N-nagi~" he moaned out as the said male stopped his torture with his nipples and kissed him again. "Touch me Kiku." he commanded the smaller who whimpered when his hands stopped moving. He carefully grabbed Nagito's cock with both hands and started stroking. Nagito moaned lowly feeling pleasure shooting down his abdomen.

Kiku watched his lovers face contorted to pleasure and knelt down as he licked the head of his cock making the man jump from his actions. Something snapped within Nagito as he stared at the position Kiku was in, kneeling down his ass up, his head close to his cock with a face that wants to get fucked. He grabbed the brunettes hair and shoved his cock inside the smallers mouth and moaned from the warm and wet feeling as Kiku choked in surprise. He tried relaxing as Nagito gripped his hair tightly and make him bob up and down against his cock.

"Mmph~" he moaned around the cock as the vibrations made Nagito groan. "K-Kiku.." he moaned out making the said male leak pre cum as he looked up at the pleasured face of his lover. He started stroking himself with the same pace as he bobbed his head on the tallers cock faster. Feeling him pulsing in his mouth. He moaned when he tasted Nagito's pre cum. Said male started thrusting his hips up, his cock getting clenched by the brunette's contracting throat. Tears pricked Kiku's eyes from the pain and pleasure he was feeling. He moaned loudly as he came in his hand. Nagito moaned lowly as cum started shooting out from his cock and into the brunette's throat who quickly swallowed everything.

Nagito shivered from the sensitivity as Kiku licked his cock clean. He stayed still panting as he watched the brunette sat up and lick his hand that was tainted by his own cum. Nagito tackled him kissing him hard as they laid in the bed. His hands dancing against the smallers delicate skin. Kiku whimpered as a hand gripped his oversensitive cock. "W-wait Nagito...I-I just came..." he stuttered out and squirmed when the hand started stroking him again. "Ahh!! N-no!! It's sensitive!!" he said moaning out as Nagito didn't stop. His cock hardened at the sight of his lover. Pleasured tears in his amethyst eyes, his mouth opened wide as his sweet voice filled the room. "A-ah!" Kiku yelped when his thumb pressed against the tip.

"N-no!" he moaned out. Nagito took his ungloved hand and placed it on his hardened cock with the smaller one's. "Stroke us both." he ordered and the brunette did so, whimpering from the feeling of his lovers big cock against his. He stopped when he felt wet fingers poking his entrance. "W-wait...I-I'm not r-ready for that yet.." he said quietly afraid to disappoint his lover. Nagito stared at him and he placed a kiss on his closed eye. "Don't worry, we won't go all the way." he said as he pulled the smallers legs up together. "Ah!" Kiku yelped in surprise as Nagito's cock was shoved in between his thighs rubbing against his balls. Nagito started thrusting as friction started building up their high again.

Kiku moaned as he feels Nagito's cock sometimes rubbing against his twitching hole. "Touch yourself." Nagito said as he started thrusting faster into the others thighs. Kiku moaned as he started stroking himself with one hand as the other was playing with his nipple. "I-I'm cumming!~" he warned making Nagito thrust faster and harder. "F-fuck...Me too.." he growled. "Ahh! Nagito!!~" Kiku screamed and they both came as their cum landed on the brunettes spent form. Trying to catch his breath as Nagito let his legs go and put them on either side of him.

His body was spread open for Nagito to see. He looked up at him, getting down from his high. He smiled as he reached his hand with the ring towards the white haired male's face. Said male gripped his hand, placing it against his cheek. Enjoying the feeling of his soft palm. "Happy Birthday Nagito-kun." Kiku said as he sat up. "I love you." Nagito kissed him passionately.

"I love you too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...
59.2K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
1.2K 47 10
Izuru Kamukura/Hajime Hinata is getting along with Nagito Komaeda ever since he rescued him from the comma he was in in the Neo World Program. Sadly...
51.5K 1.5K 21
In which Nagito realizes he has a crush on Hajime because of something someone says in a groupchat he creates. Only some parts of the story will be i...