IMPERIAL ◼TONY STARK◼

By mikammadi

𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 Audelia Mott... More

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
SIXTY-NINE
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
PART EIGHT
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty-one
one hundred twenty-two
one hundred twenty-three
one hundred twenty-four
one hundred twenty-five
one hundred twenty-six
one hundred twenty-seven

seventy-three

4.5K 178 89
By mikammadi

Ulysses Klaue opened the storage unit, showcasing the barrels full of vibranium sitting behind it as Ultron smiled, seeing his prize sitting before him.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions," Klaue mentioned to the bot as he chuckled once again, transferring money into the man's account instantly. The twins, Wanda and Pietro, stood back and watched closely.

"Now, so are you," Ultron spoke as Klaue checked his account. "It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

The phrase made Klaue stop in his tracks, turning to look up at the unique AI before him.

"Stark. Tony Stark used to say that...and that Motter woman used to finish it off. You're one of his!"

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabbed Klaue by the arm, pulling him close as Wanda held the henchmen back. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" the twins paused for a moment, blinking as Ultron chopped Klaue's arm off, the man stumbling back through a doorway. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! He's a sickness!"

"Not a very nice thing to say to your father," Audelia's Motter's voice floated through the room, echoing off the walls.

Ultron turned around with the twins, seeing as the Imperial armor dropped into view with Iron Man beside her, Thor and Captain America appearing from the darkness behind the pair.

"Yeah, Junior," Tony spoke, shaking his head. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," Ultron spoke, walking forward toward the heroes.

Audelia kept her eyes on Wanda Maximoff, watching her through her suit closely. The girl, interestingly enough, was looking directly back at her the whole time, as if she knew she was being watched. Deli's eyes narrowed as she looked at the young girl. Kid or not, this was the girl who gave her that nightmarish vision. She needed to know what it was, and why she had it.

"We don't have to break anything," Thor spoke, trying to keep the peace.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet,"

"He beat me by one second," Tony's voice fluttered through Audelia's comms, making her let out a soft laugh.

"If this funny to you, Mr. Stark? Ms. Motter?" Pietro walked forward, a smirk on his face as he gestured to the room around him, littered in a thousand weapons as Wanda kept close to her brother's side. "Just like old times?"

"This was never Tony's life," Audelia stepped in, seeing Wanda narrow her eyes at the pair.

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve spoke to the twins, trying to reason with them. "I know you've suffered-"

"Uuughh!" Ultron shook his head, feigning throwing up. "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"Is this the only thing you can resort to? Sarcastic comments?" Audelia cut in again as she faced the advanced AI before them. "Guess it makes sense, coming from Tony."

"Ah, Audelia Motter. I'd watch the way you speak to me, remember I have access to many, many files," Deli could tell that Steve had tensed beside her, and she was thankful for her helmet so that Tony couldn't see her reaction. Ultron knew she was helping Steve look for Bucky. "Oh yeah, you seem like the kind of woman to play both sides."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor bargained again, trying to move the conversation back on track.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet,"

"Uh huh," Tony spoke, looking back at the vibranium in the background. "What's all the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!"

Using the advanced technologies of his body, Ultron pulled Tony's suit forward as he threw Audelia's off to the side, just as Iron Legion bots flew out and attacked Steve and Thor.

Deli flew back up into the air, blasting the side of Ultron's head as Tony flew up from underneath, slamming into his body as he spun away from the AI. Ultron countered back, knocking the pair into opposite falls as he charged Audelia, who cut her jet boots just in time to avoid the man.

Landing on the walkway below her, Deli shot the metal beneath Wanda's feet, knocking her to the ground before she could attack Steve.

Catching sight of Tony and Ultron down the way, Audelia flew back up into the air and chased after them, firing at Klaue's men that were sneaking up on Natasha before she latched onto Ultron's back, tugging him backwards as they fell through the air. She let go just before hitting the ground, flying out of the way as Tony shot the AI with his repulsors.

"You know," Tony spoke through the comms as they flew in opposite directions to avoid Ultron's attack. "I don't think I've ever told you how sexy it is when we're fighting together."

"Jesus, Tone, keep your dick in your pants and kill this psycho murder bot!"

Tony fired at Ultron, sending the bot flying through a newly created hole in the ceiling as he chased after the psycho AI.

"Stay here, keep shit under control in here,"

"If I do this, you better keep shit under control out there,"

"...no promises, just stay here!"

Audelia rolled her eyes, even though she smiled slightly, knowing that was the best she was going to get from him.

Flying back though the building, Deli landed beside Steve, allowing her helmet to retreat as she looked over to her friend.

"Status? 

"As you can tell," Steve sarcastically gestured to the spot where Pietro had been, but wasn't anyone. "Not going so well. Thor?"

"The girl tried to warp my mind," he spoke to his friends over the comms. "Have special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay."

"You can't, she's warped my mind before," Deli jumped in.

"Well fortunately, I am mighty..."

A blue flash went past Audelia as Steve was taken from her by Pietro. She whipped around, trying to figure out if Pietro was still close.

"Steve?" Audelia tried on the comms. "Natasha?"

"Deli, I think it's just us left," Clint's voice came over the comms. "She got to the rest of them, we've got to move."

"Got it,"

"Dell! Code Green out here!" Tony's voice came over the comms. "Really could use your help right now!"

"I'm on my way-"

Audelia's voice caught in her throat as her entire body froze, unable to move. She tried to command the suit to move, but it wasn't a suit malfunction, it was her entangled in strands of red as Wanda Maximoff's face came into view. Deli's eyes narrowed at the young girl before her.

"Do you know what it's like to be waiting to die?" she asked the woman, red dancing along her fingers and in her eyes. "To sit in a broken down building, with Tony Stark's name staring back at you on a missile, waiting for it to kill you? Do you know what it's like to know the woman before you is the one who helped design it?"

"That's why you did it?" Deli spoke, feeling a small bit of sympathy for the girl knowing that was what she went through. "That's why you forced me to watch the worst thing I ever could've imagined?"

Wanda laughed, walking closer as her fingers danced in front of Audelia's temples.

"Oh Audelia," Wanda spoke, tapping the woman's forehead as red overtook her eyes. "You've already seen much worse, why not relive it?"

When Audelia opened her eyes, she was just a kid, hiding in the corner of the room with her hands covering her mouth, trying not to make any noise as tears streamed down her face.

Elizabeth Motter let out what sounded like a war cry, throwing the lamp on her nightstand at the soldier stalking across the room toward her, hearing her husband in the living room fighting with the second man that had broken in, calling out desperately for his wife.

Young Deli huddled closer to the wall and the dresser, trying to keep as quiet as possible while she hiccuped from her sobs as her mother dove across the bed, pulling open the nightstand drawer as she reached for her gun hiding inside. The soldier climbed onto the bed, grabbing a fist full of her mother's hair and yanking her back. 

Elizabeth fought with all her might, kicking and screaming as she reached for her gun, but it was just out of reach.

"DON'T TOUCH MY BABY GIRL!" the woman cried out, struggling against the grip of the soldier. "KILL ME! JUST KILL ME BUT PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T TOUCH MY BABY!"

The soldier grabbed hold of Elizabeth Motter's neck, the woman letting out a gasp as she fought to breathe, the inhuman strength of the man crushing her wind-wipe.

Little Audelia let out a scream as a gunshot rang out through the room, Elizabeth's lifeless body rolling off the bed and onto the floor in front of the dresser.

Deli looked up through her tears as she heard her father screaming for her in the background, trying to back herself into the corner as the man before her stalked toward her.

He raised his gun toward the little girl, his silver arm glinting in the light  as she saw a flash of the red star on his shoulder. 

As the trigger was about to be pulled , Benjamin Motter came crashing through the doorway, tackling the soldier before him and taking him by surprise. The soldier grabbed him by the neck, hoisting him up against the wall as he brought the gun to his head.

Ben ducked just in time for the gunshot to hit the wall instead. With his ear ringing, Benjamin headbutted the soldier, grabbing hold of the the gun in the nightstand and shooting the man in the lower leg. He fell to the floor, taking a deep breath as he tried to regain his hearing as he held the gun, looking up to shoot the soldier again. But he was gone in a flash.

Benjamin Motter crawled across the floor, scooping his daughter into his arms as he held her tightly, tears streaming down his face as he pressed kisses into her hair, holding onto her for dear life.

Little Audelia sat numb in the arms of her father, staring into the lifeless eyes of her mother as she laid in a pool of her own blood.

"Dell...honey, wake up for me,"

The effects of Wanda's powers wore off as Audelia blinked, trying to get ahold of her surroundings. Her breathing picked up, a sign that Tony knew well as one of her panic attacks as he sat on the floor, bringing her into his chest as he held her tightly, trying to calm her.

"Dell, you're okay baby," he whispered, trying to keep her calm as she began to cry, burrowing further into his chest. It puzzled him, she hadn't had a panic attack in years now. "You're okay, we're safe. Everyone is okay."

Audelia ignored the looks from her teammates, burrowing herself as close to Tony as she could, allowing her tears to fall as she tried to shake the imagery she had buried so far back in her mind away.

◼ ◼ ◼

Might've dropped a major bombshell in there...wonder if any of you caught it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
11.2K 197 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
7.9K 276 33
Steve and Natasha have been dating for a year and are falling in love with each other. The world has finally given the two heros the happy ending the...
14K 856 41
Thanos and his kind have been vanquished and the Infinity Stones restored. With the universe finally enjoying some measure of peace, Thor and Dean de...