𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔━︎━︎ C. Cul...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔| ❝︎I'm a 25 year-old army doctor that knows how to kick your ass. Vampire or not. I can p... More

𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝗼
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

28.4K 830 48
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER EIGHT:
AN IDEA

THE SWAN SISTERS SPENT the rest of the day together. Catching each other up on things that have happened in their lives, Echo leaving out the part where she had died. She had told Bella about Alaric dying, but she left out the part where he had been drained of all his blood, not wanting to scare her sister. Of course, Echo didn't know that Bella knew all about vampires, nor did Echo know that the Cullen's were vampires. But that was going to change soon, much sooner than anyone was comfortable with.

The two girls sat on Bella's bed, bringing up memories and just laughing until they couldn't breathe. They both had to admit that it felt amazing. To be near one another again after so long, they didn't want to leave each other again.

"I know we spent all day together," Echo started, "but I wanted to spend the weekend with you? I mean we don't have to if you have plans, but it was just a suggestion. I know you're still getting used to me being around-"

"Echo."

"-but I've missed you, ya know? And honestly I'm still waiting for you to punch me in the face-"

"Echo!" Bella yelled. Echo closed her mouth and looked at Bella with furrowed eyebrows. "Yes, we can hang out. Besides, we have to find you a job so we might as well do that."

"But I just got home from my job." Echo whined, falling back onto the bed. Bella looked at her and laughed.

"Well, someone's gotta work in this family."

"Hey, Charlie works!" Echo pointed out. Bella rolled her eyes.

"Let me rephrase that," Bella stated. "One of us has to work because money doesn't grow on trees."

"Maybe if we believed hard enough," Echo suggested. Bella laughed.

"I've missed this." She smiled. Echo looked at her and smiled as well.

"So have I."

There was a moment of comfortable silence before Bella broke it. "What did you think of Edward?"

Echo let a scowl on her face. "I didn't like him."

"Oh god." Bella groaned laying down beside of Echo. "Why not? He's a nice guy."

"That's what they all say," Echo grumbled.

"Come on, E." Bella whined, turning to face her. Echo turned on her side to face Bella as well, a glare on her face. "Why don't you like him?"

"His eyes. I don't trust him. Nor his family."

"You haven't even met his family." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Exactly," Echo smiled. Her smile then left her face as she turned on her back. "I had a bad feeling when I saw him. His golden eyes, his pale skin, the air around him is freezing. If I didn't know any better I would say he was a vampire." Bella froze. "But of course, vampires have red eyes and. . . "

"And what?" Bella quickly asked. Bella knew that Echo was always good and putting two and two together, but she had only saw the boy and his sibling for less than a minute and pieces were already starting to click. And she was scared that she might admit something without even saying anything.

"Nothing, never mind." Echo mumbled. Bella's eyes narrowed into slits.

"Nope, you gotta tell me now." Bella stated, giving her sister a knowing look. She sighed. That was their rule. If they accidentally mentioned something without explaining then they were forced to elaborate. That was one of their rules they had established when they were really young.

"I was simply going to say that vampires don't exist," Bella became hopeful but that immediately left when Echo finished. "But, I'm forced to think otherwise."

"Why's that?" Bella curiously asked. Echo swallowed before looking from the ceiling and over to Bella before going back to the ceiling again.

"There's a lot that happened in Russia that you don't know about." Echo mumbled. This peaked Bella's interest.

"Then tell me."

Echo shook her head. "You'll look at me differently, Isa. I'm not the nice girl you think I am."

"You never have been," Bella joked. Echo smirked at her before it dropped. She closed her eyes as another sigh escaped before she turned on her side.

"I need you to understand, that I'll tell you the things that I feel you need to know." Echo softly said. Bella searched her sisters brown eyes before nodding her head.

"Alright. Yeah, I understand."

"I'll tell you everything, but not for a long while. Just know I'm doing it to protect you." Echo looked at her sister with guilty eyes. Bella just nodded her, sending her sister a reassuring smile as she took her sister's hand into her own, giving her a slight squeeze. Although Bella was tired of people protecting her, she couldn't help the smile that fell on her face at the thought of her sister being the one to keep her from harm.

"Hey sis?"

"Yeah, Isa?"

"Can you take me to school tomorrow?"

Echo let a small smile fall on her face, "Of course." Echo sat up on the bed, looking down at Bella who's eyes were slowly starting to close. Echo leaned down, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Get some rest, Isa. I'll talk to you in the morning."

Echo got up off the bed and headed toward the door. She looked at Bella, who had fallen asleep, and smiled before cutting off the light and closing the door. Echo walked down the steps, surprised to find her father sitting on the couch. She poured herself a glass of wine that she had found before joining him on the couch.

"Have you met her boyfriend yet?" He asked, glancing at his eldest. She took a sip of the red drink before shrugging her shoulders.

"Kind of," She mumbled.

"So, you don't like him either," He noted. She sighed in response.

"No, of course not. He's dating my little sister. I'll never like him," Echo muttered. Charlie chuckled. "I don't trust him either. I just have a bad feeling about him." Echo took another sip of her drink. "I think Bella wants me to meet the family."

"I know of the father. He seems like a nice guy. He's actually a doctor like you." Charlie pointed out. Echo cocked an eyebrow.

"What's his name?" Echo curiously asked.

"It's kind of weird, I think it's Carlisle." The name ringed a bell. Echo furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to think of where she had heard it before. And then she remembered, Bella had told her about him briefly in one of her letters.

"I think Bella mentioned him in one of her letters," Echo responded. An idea then came to Echo's mind. "Do you know if there are any places opened for the local hospital?"

"Why? Do you want to work with him?" Charlie cocked an eyebrow.

"God no, I'd prefer to stay away from the Cullen family. I don't like the vibe they give off. But, I need a job so that I can hopefully rent an apartment and stay out of your hair," Echo replied.

"You know this is your home as much as it is Bella's." Charlie pointed out. Echo sighed before running a hand through her hair.

"I know dad, but I don't think a twenty-five-year-old still living with her father will really settle well with the town." Charlie looked at her before nodding his head. Echo leaned into her fathers side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the top of the head.

"I'm glad your home, E."

"Me too dad, me too."

1,276 words
Authors note: I hate people, so much. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk :)

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 18.9K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
1.3M 36.7K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...
508K 10.2K 41
"If I Manage To Mess Everything Up Someday, I Won't Hide My Head In Shame, Because He Is The One Thing That I Managed To Get Right." - AJ Skye Cullen...