Edward's Doppelgänger

By ravenclawslove

Piper Dwyer is Phil's niece. She has been living with him and his wife Renée since she was 16. She doesn't re... More

Cast
Graphics
1918
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New Moon Cast
11
12
13
14
Eclipse Cast
15
16
17
18
19
20
Breaking Dawn cast
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue

Prologue

14.2K 342 17
By ravenclawslove

Piper sat in her uncle's car as she was reading her book. Piper hated the sun, but she enjoys staying in. She'll enjoy the sun, but that was once in a blue moon. She smiled as she watched a mother daughter bond. "Piper." She looked at Phil who hugged her. "This will be a big change and hopefully it helps you stop grieving."

"Me too." She tells him.

"Let's get going." Phil said. Piper nodded and watched Bella and Renee separate. She wondered what she had done to make Bella didn't like her. Piper hardly talks to anyone as she prefers to be a loner. Bella gets in and so does Renee.
~~~
In Forks, lives a coven of vampires. Carlisle and his mate Esme, Rosalie and her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper, and finally Edward. Alice knows he misses the love of his life and it saddens her to see him hurting. She looked over at Edward who was looking out the window. Alice walked over and hugged him when she got a vision.

Edward walking in last into the cafeteria when he heard a voice and saw the one he missed. "Piper?"

Alice gasped confused. Edward saw what she saw before she could block him out. Edward shook he's head. "No." He tells her. "That's not Piper."

"Edward, I don't know who she is, but she looks just like Piper." Alice tells him. Edward shook his head as tears build up in his eyes before walking away. Jasper hugged Alice knowing she was upset with herself for hurting Edward.

"Everything will be explained tomorrow." Alice nodded.

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22.4K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
153K 5K 16
Melinda Porter was cursed to stop aging once she turned eighteen. It was similar to having immortality, but all she had to do to break the curse was...
613K 13K 20
Beverly Melrone was a fifteen year old girl, who lived alone in Forks. She was a nobody at school. She meets Jasper Hale in her class. Will something...
66.9K 1.3K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...