My Sun of the Eclipse [Komaed...

By Ashton_09

Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 7... More

Character Description
Ch.1 [Living in the Academy]
Ch.3 [Class is always fun!]
Ch.4 [Kiss]
Ch.5 [I can't believe this...]
Ch.6 ❌ [SWIMSUITS?!]
Ch.7 [Trust & A Date]
Ch.8 [Really?...Not again..]
Ch.9 ❌ [Undercover]
Ch.10 [Letter?]
Ch.11 🔞 [Yearning]
Ch.12 [Ouch]
Ch.13 [No way!]
Ch.14 🔞 [Oops, Sorry not sorry]
Ch.15 [Upupupupu~!]
Ch.16 [Right...]
Ch.17 [Sorry]
Ch.18 [I love/hate you]
Ch.19 [Despair or Hope]
Ch.20 [End of Despair]
Ch.21 🔞 [New Beginnings]
Ch. 22 [Exam] (Extra)

Ch.2 [Ultimate Talents]

199 7 0
By Ashton_09

Kiku's POV

I trembled at the muscular guy who slammed his hands at my desk, he was looking down at me with a grin. "Hoy!! The name's Nidai Nekomaru! I'm the Ultimate Manager!!" He introduced himself loudly. Then he was thrown to the side as a girl with dark skin and messy hair that was wearing a bit revealing clothes Took his place in front of me. "Yo! I'm Owari Akane!! The Ultimate Gymnast, nice to meet ya!" she said with a grin. "Oi! I was the one who was talking to her first!" Nidai-san yelled trying to push Owari out of the way, "What?! No one asked you!!" she argued pushing the muscular man back as they had a glaring contest. "Oi oi, can't you see you're scaring her? Stop fighting already." the boy beside me said looking towards the two fighting.

"HAHH?!" they both exclaimed stopping the fight to look at him, he just sighed at them. "Would the two of you stop yelling? you're so damn noisy." said a blonde guy with weird patterns on his hair as he was sitting with his feet up on the desk. The two didn't listen and started fighting hand to hand combat. I sweat dropped at the scene. 'Is this a normal thing?' I thought as I looked around the classroom seeing my classmates not really affected of the quarrel. Different things were thrown about missing Nagito-kun's face with just mere centimeters.

"Don't worry, they're always like that." the guy beside me said, I looked at him confused as he glanced at me, "Yeah, this is a normal scene you see everyday." the guy infront of me said, he had pale orange hair with green eyes, he had bags under his eyes as he looked back at me from his seat. "Your an artist huh? I'm Mitarai Ryota, the Ultimate Animator, I wish we can share each others works." he said with a weak smile, he looked like he was very tired. 'An animator?? Finally a person I can relate to.' I thought as I nodded at him happily. The guy beside me cleared his throat and smiled at me "I'm Hinata Hajime, the Ultimate Multi talented, I hope we can get along." he said as he stretched his hand towards me to shake. I accepted his hand and shook it. I started scribbling on my notebook as we pulled away. {Wow, multi talented huh? So you're the best student here right?} he got flustered as he read it. "W-well not really ahaha~" he said scratching his head with a grin. He got thrown forward on his desk as a pink haired guy slapped him from behind, he was grinning so you could see his really sharp teeth.

"Hajime's trying to make a move on the newbie!!" he said with a big laugh at the end. Hajime choked for air with a blush on his face. "I'm not you idiot!" he yelled at the still laughing guy. A girl with really long blonde hair walked towards us. "It's nice to meet you Kiku-chan! My name is Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess." she introduced as she looked at me. 'Princess? So she's royalty, eh uh what should I do? Should I bow to her??' I panicked if I should bow or not to her and she giggled at my state. "Don't worry Kiku-chan, no need to bow." she said with a close eyed smile. I sighed in relief. 'Wait what, did she just call me with chan?' I thought staring at her. "Ohoho, Sonia-san is such an angel!!'' the pink haired guy exclaimed with hearts in his eyes suddenly next to Sonia-san.

She stepped away from him which he didn't really notice, he then turned to me. "I'm Soda Kazuichi, the Ultimate Mechanic, I can make anything from robots to high-tech machines!!!" he said with a wink towards me, I nodded at him. Suddenly there was a crash followed by apologies from a girl, we all looked to see a girl with dark hair sprawled eagle on the floor and was wrapped with rope in a suggestive manner and she was drenched in water with the bucket next to her tears streamed down her face. "Tsumiki your such a clutz!! You almost ruined my Kimono!" The familiar childish voice said, she really looked like a child with her height and looks, but man, her personality is something else. "Mah~ calm down Hiyoko-chan, she didn't mean to do it." A red haired girl with a camera on her neck said to the small blonde as she helped the girl on the floor. "Hmph, whatever!" the small blonde replied as she turned away.

"That's Tsumiki Mikan, the Ultimate Nurse, the girl on the floor, the girl helping her is Koizomi Mahiru, she's the Ultimate Photographer and the other one with a kimono is Saionji Hiyoko the Ultimate Traditional Dancer." Hinata-san stated as we watched the scene infront of us. I felt something tugging on my pants and I looked down to see a white hamster on my foot looking at me, I stared at it in awe and picked it up and held it next to my face as it rubbed it's head on my cheek. "Ah! That's -" I heard Mitarai-san said before being cut off by someone. "Oi, why do you have Cham-P?? How dare you steal one of my Four Dark Devas of Destruction!" a guy exclaimed to me with a long scarf and 3 hamsters on his body. I blinked at him multiple times. "She didn't steal them, it went towards her on it's own." A girl with ash blonde hair playing video games said, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Mm, Nanami is right, she didn't steal them." Hajime agreed to her making the girl look at him as she stopped playing, they smiled at each other. "Very well then! I shall introduce my almighty self to you, I'm Tanaka Gundham the Ultimate Animal Breeder also known as The Forbidden One!" he introduced as he posed in different positions. "And I'm Nanami Chiaki, the Ultimate Gamer, let's play together later Kiku-chan." the gamer said to me as she looked at me with a determined face. I smiled at her and nodded, she smiled back and started playing again but this time Hinata-san joined her. "It seems that Cham-P likes you very much so I will leave him to you, You better take care of him!" Tanaka-san exclaimed as he walked backwards pointing at me, I nodded enthusiastically as I put the hamster on my shoulder.

I didn't notice that Mitarai-san wasn't in front of me anymore as he approached us with a overweight guy. "Kiku, I'd like you to meet Togami Byakuya, the Ultimate Heir." he introduced the other who has his arms crossed looking at me with a glare. 'Togami Byakuya? But...last time I saw an article of Togami he was...A bit thinner...' I thought with a sweatdrop looking at the blonde in front of me. "You." he suddenly said that made me tilt my head to the side. "You seem familiar, have I met you before?" Togami asked looking at me pointedly.

I looked at him in confusion trying to recall if we ever met before but nothing came up in my mind so I just shook my head no. "Hmm" He didn't seem satisfied with my answer as he glared at me some more making me look away from him. Mitarai-san laughed nervously by his side. "Come on Togami-san don't look at her that way." he said to his companion, Togami-san looked at me one last time before walking away. "Ah, gomen Kiku-san, he's always like that." Mitarai-san said panicking a bit. I smiled at him and scribbled on my notebook. {It's okay Mitarai-san! I understand.} I wrote and he sighed in relief as he waved off following Togami-san.

"Let go of me!!" the baby faced blonde exclaimed as Soda-san dragged him towards me followed by a grey haired girl braided to pigtails and red eyes, she also has a sword on her back. "Bocchan!" she said with a bit of worry. Soda-san finally let him go when they were beside me. "I'll kill you for that you moron!" the blonde exclaimed angrily showing his fist at Soda-san while the latter just wrapped his arm around the smaller one's shoulder and faced towards me. "Kiku-chan! This is Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko the Ultimate Gangster! He's the heir from the well know Kuzuryu yakuza! And this is Pekoyama Peko the Ultimate Swordswoman! They're talents are awesome right?" he introduced them both as Kuzuryu-san managed to get away from his grip. I nodded and wrote again. {It's nice to meet you both.} I showed them with a smile and the two read it, "Yeah yeah nice to meet you too." Kuzuryu-san said with pink cheeks looking away as Pekoyama-san nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Now you know everyone Kiku-chan! Oh wait you haven't met Teruteru yet, I bet his cooking something good! Man I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse!!" Soda-san exclaimed holding his stomach. Kuzuryu-san rolled his eyes at pink haired guy. "Stop exaggerating." he said. Then the door opened earning all our attention to a small guy in a chef uniform, he had weird curly hair and was holding a big pot. "Minna! I made lunch, let's all eat!" he exclaimed and suddenly the two who were fighting earlier ran towards him as drool dripped from their mouths. 'Now that I thought about it, I already made lunch, it would be such a waste if I didn't eat it. But I made too much.' I thought as I rummaged my bag getting my food containers.

Everyone started going towards the food, all except Nagito who just watched them with a smile so I stood up, containers in hand and walked towards him. He blinked at me surprised when I was infornt of him, I scribbled on my notebook. {Nagito-kun would you like to join me to eat lunch? I made too much you see.} I showed him and placed the containers on his desk. He stares at them with a blank face as if he was thinking in deep thought and then looked at me with a smile. "Are you sure you want someone like me to accompany you Kiku-kun?" he asked me and I nodded in response. He furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. "I don't understand why you want to hang around someone like me but if it is what you wish then I will grant it." he said as he stood up. I looked at him confused. "Ah, it's nothing, I just started rambling nonsense again." he replied. And I nodded slowly not really convinced.

{Shall we eat outside? It's such a beautiful day!} I wrote and he nodded. "Wherever you want is fine with me Kiku-kun." he replied and I smiled, I first gave Cham-P back to Gundham-san and as we were getting close to the door, someone stopped us. "Wait a minute!!" we halted and looked towards the guy in a chef outfit. "Oh beautiful Kiku-chan! Let me introduce myself. I'm the Ultimate Chef, Hanamura Teruteru!" he introduced himself and I smiled at him as he swooned but stopped abruptly. "Wait, where do you think you two are going alone hmm?" he asked and everyone looked at us. I squirmed at the attention and looked away. Nagito-kun laughed. "We were just going to eat outside." he replied. "What?! It's only her first day and you're already dating Komaeda!?" Kazuichi-san exclaimed. I blushed and shook my head vigorously.

"Noooo!! Kiku-chan is already taken!" Hanamura-san said while crying. "You two surely make a cute couple!" Sonia-san said intertwining her hand together. And I blushed harder. "Eww, gross, with a weirdo like him? Really?? Blegh!" Saionji-san exclaimed as she stuck out her tongue in disgust. 'How dare she call Nagito-kun a weirdo!' I thought with a frown. Nagito-kun just laughed in response. My legs were suddenly wrapped by the sobbing chef's arms and I almost lost my balance. "Don't leave Kiku-chan! Why don't you just pick me and I'll feed you all kinds of delicious meat??" he bargained looking at me with a perverted look. I shivered in disgust and unconsciously tugged on Nagito-kun's arm. He suddenly grabbed Hanamura-san's arm and pulled him away from me blocking me from him.

"Now now, Teruteru that's not how you treat someone you just met." he said with a smile but it sounded like he wasn't happy at all. The said person trembled at Nagito-kun whom I can't see his face at all. He then faced me with his smile that never fades. "Shall we go Kiku-kun?" Nagito-kun asked and I nodded. He lead me towards the door but he halted when we were right outside the hall. He turned towards them again. "Ah and one more thing. Don't you guys know that Kiku-kun is a guy?" he asked them and there was silence. "Well, ja ne~" he closed the door and we started walking away, "EHH?!!" a few seconds letter we heard them exclaim and Nagito-kun laughed loudly as I laughed silently.

⊱─━━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━━─⊰

We sat down infront of the statue of the founder of the Academy and I opened the containers suddenly realizing that I only had one pair of chopsticks. Nagito-kun realized this too and we looked at each other. "It's okay Kiku-kun, I'm not that hungry, I can just watch you eat." he said to me and I shook my head as I took some egg roll and placed it infront of his mouth, he looked at it surprise and then looked at me as I insisted to feed him. He opened his mouth and I fed it to him and then waited for his response. He closed his eyes as he chewed, I started getting nervous suddenly for what I just did. "This is really good Kiku-kun! It's such a waste that I'm the one eating, here." he said as he took the chopsticks from me and took some food and placed it in front of me. "Hai, say ahh~" he said waiting for me. My cheeks heated as I opened my mouth as he fed me.

He smiled at me. "Kiku-kun is so cute when he blushes!" he exclaimed and I tried hiding my face with my hair as I took the chopsticks from him again and fed him to stop talking. He didn't complain and just ate whenever I fed him. We were surrounded by a comfortable silence as we ate. He lied down when we finished eating. "Ahh~ that was the best meal I had yet~ You should cook again and feed me!" he said and he put his hand behind his head as I was cleaning. I scribbled on my notebook as he stared at the sky. {Thank you but I bet it's nothing compared to Hanamura-san's cooking, I mean he is the Ultimate Chef after all. And you shouldn't lie down after finished eating, you could get a stomache ache!} he read. "Mm, well in my opinion Kiku-kun's food is the best~ and you don't have to worry about me Kiku-kun, I don't get sick." he said looking at me now. I looked at him confused and I think he understood as he chuckled. "Well, I am the Ultimate Lucky Student after all." he said and I suddenly realized. 'So he's the lucky lottery winner.' I thought as I faced him with my notebook in hand. He closed his eyes as we were once again in comfortable silence.

I started sketching him, my hands moving on their own getting every detail. Looking at his serene face I almost thought that he was asleep. I was almost finished with it when his voice startled me. "What're you doing?" he asked as he looked at me. I got flustered as he sat up and looked at my work. "Wow Kiku-kun, now I can see why that's your talent." he said which made me smile proudly. "But you really shouldn't waste your talent drawing someone like me." I frowned as I heard what he said.

"I'm a worthless person you see and by being my side. My stupid luck will just harm you, my talent is trash, I'm not worthy to be in the presence of someone filled with so much hope." he said as his smile didn't waver. I looked at him shocked. I grabbed his hand as I shook my head looking at him in concern. 'How can he say that? Nagito-kun is the kindest person I have met since I got here.' I thought sadly. "You shouldn't waste your time with someone like me Kiku-kun, it's best if you don't acknowledge me at all." and when I heard that I suddenly pulled him towards me and hugged him tightly. My arms wrapped around his body as I clutched his back. I was getting teary eyed as I could feel the sadness pouring out of him.

He stayed still as I did this. I stayed with my head buried on his neck. I could smell his scent that smelled like sweets in bakeries. "Kiku-kun...What are you doing?" he asked with a slight laugh but I could also hear some sadness laced in his words. 'Because how could you say you're worthless life it's nothing?...Even if your smiling I can feel the sadness you know.' I just hugged him tighter in response as he then wrapped his arms around me returning the hug as he rested his head on mine. We stayed like that a few minutes as the wind blew. "Thank you." he said as we pulled away.

"Thank you Kiku-kun for-" I cut him off as I covered his mouth with my hand. I smiled at him and shook my head. His eyes closed as he nodded and I pulled my hand away. I wrote on my notebook. {I don't want to hear you say anything bad about yourself okay? Or else I'll get sad and I won't feed you anymore of my cooking!} he laughed as he read it and he nodded at me with a genuine smile this time. He stood up and faced me with his hand held out to me. "Shall we go back?" he asked and I nodded taking his hand with mine as he helped me up and we walked back. 'This was the most interesting day in my life...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 8.1K 75
Welcome to Dangan Island, Where Love is a Disease And Forgetting is the only way for Peace **✿❀ ❀✿** "Three serums, one sacrifice.. what will you cho...
6K 134 31
(Y/N) is 16 years old and she just got accepted into Hope Peak's summer camp. She's new and she'll spend all her summer with ultimate students just l...
8.9K 522 45
Hajime Hinata wasn't expecting much when he won the lottery to attend Hope's Peak Academy. The only reason he applied was so he could guarantee schol...
9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...