Illegal love ~ the skinchange...

By LordOfHobbits

Hi!! I am working my way through this book, updating the chapters! (the chapters WITHOUT special titles are n... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 - don't cry
Part 24 - funeral
Part 34 - The afterlife
HEEYYYY! Please read
Hello again!
BOOK 2
Throwback 1
Throwback 2
Part 25 - Throwback 3
Part 26 - Throwback 4 (1)
Part 27 - Throwback 4 (2)
Part 28 - Throwback 5
Part 29 - Throwback 6
Part 30 - Throwback 7 (1)
Part 31 - Throwback 7 (2)
Part 32 - Throwback 7 (3)
Part 33 - Throwback 8

I am still alive??? an update

68 2 0
By LordOfHobbits

Helloo?? Is this thing on?????

Well you may believe I have died - but I have not. Its been nearly five fuckhen years since I first posted the first chapter about my dear Aspect and time FLIES!

Since I, as rest of the heckin world sits inside most of the day now, I have read through my old fanfics. And since I still love writing and now needs to get my creativity out somehow before I explode, I have chosen to update my stories, starting with this one. (Because, tbh, I was not a good writer at 13/14, though I thought so :p)

For any of my Norwegian gals and guys and nonbionary-friends who's been following my "Iron man's daughter" story, you know I just suddenly stopped - and I will do something with that too - and maybe write it in English instead!!! idk yet tho but I know I still have three more weeks with corona-hell in front of me, so stay tuned!!!

I wish for everyone to stay healthy, take care of each other without touching each other (and being 1 meter / 6 feet apart) and WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Love u guys xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 913 10
In the next part of our story, the company of Thorin Oakenshield rush across Middle-Earth in order to get to the Lonely Mountain by Durin's Day. (Y/n...
2.5K 87 34
In the dark forest of Mirkwood, shadows are growing, again and again. The leaves are becoming black, as the roots, and as the trees. Birds are not si...
20.5K 857 22
Retelling of The Hobbit by Tolkien. Where when Sauron awoke all souls in Mount Gundabad, he rose them all. Where the company of Thorin Oakenshield i...
1.8K 63 11
There was a Princess in the Woodland Realm. She was the oldest of four children. Unlike her siblings, though, she was forced to stay inside the kingd...