Afterdeath one shots [Request...

By randome_writes

Hey people I'll only really update this book if there's requests to be done or announcements but besides that... More

REQUEST stuff
Cop geno x Criminal Reaper
jock reaper x Nerd Geno.
Angsty afterdeath
Youtuber reaper x geno
Soldier reaper x nurse geno
Teacher geno x reaper
Vote people!
Big news!
Love. is all you need (Reaper x geno)(warning sad)
Need more people to vote! :)
Part two of voting
Love (Reaper x Geno)
Tagged
Vampire reaper x Bride geno
Love is just one text away. Reaper x geno
Got tagged
A Spooky party part 1
A spooky party part 2
A spooky party part 3
A spooky party part 4 (Final)
Neko geno x Reaper
Dont mind me XD
Highschool Reaper x Geno
I love you a latte Reaper x Geno
Snow day Reaper x Geno
Loyalty
Spring flowers
Spring flowers Part 2
Reaper X Geno (angsty)
AN
A loving reunion
Christmas One shot part 1/2
Christmas one shot 2/2
Love?
Barista geno x Reaper
Beautiful (Geno x Reaper ::kinda sad?::)
Movie night
Wishing every one a late happy valentines day
Liar (Reaper x Criminal Geno)
Eighth times the charm (Reaper x Geno)
Rules reaper x geno
Dont know what to name this one but Reaper x geno 1/2
After death (merman? Geno x Reaper) 1/2
Afterdeath (merman geno x Reaper 2/2)
Therapist reaper x Asylum(?)Geno
Reaper x geno (Short shot) Rain
Prisoner geno x warden reaper
I dont have a name for this but reaper x geno
Heya! A/N
Tagged twice!... actually wait a THIRD TIME
puzzle pieces (Sick reaper x geno.)
Strawberries (reaper x geno)
Halloween special part one
Haloween special part 2
Update!
Not alone (reaper x geno)
Promise
Whats coming for this summer UwU
The Chapter 88 (Reaper x Geno)
Christmas special! Reaper x Geno
Another vampire reaper x mortal geno (REQUEST) PART 1/2
Fluffy Random One shot
(Haloween special?? Not really ) The locket.
Cop geno x Cop Reaper(1/2)

Reaper x geno

1.2K 43 35
By randome_writes

(Reapers POV)

I didn't ask for this. I doubt anyone would. Life is so fickle you know? One day your their and any second it can just slip from your grasp.

I don't remember who I was then. But when I woke up one day I had one thought. I was the grim reaper, yet I had no other memories no name,Nothing.

I was no one.

Some times I wondered, I searched for answers to my questions yet nothing turned up. All this tech seemed so forigen to me I couldn't even work a phone. Was I even from this time period??

But I do know one thing. I must reap someone a day, or else.

~~~~

Watching from the window of the book store I quietly examined the different monsters and humans walking past. Holding a book in hand I had just grabbed it, I didn't intend on reading it, books seem like a waste of time.

"Excuse me sir?" Jumping out of my thoughts I looked at the monster who had called for my attention. "Sorry, I Uh may I just wanted to grab a book from their." He pointed to a section where I was blocking. Stepping back he gave a shy akward smile. Before hiding his face in to his scarf.

He was a skeleton, just half a head shorter then me he had a medical eye patch over his eye socket. He looked fragile and his breathing seemed unstable, but he was pretty.

He was....peculiar, to say the least. "Do you like that book?" He asked still searching through the shelves.

"Do you?" I spoke back a small smile graced his angelic like face again. "My favourite book actually. If I had to recommend any book it would be that one"

Looking at the book I pretended to be interested examining and turning it over in my hands. "It's about a mortal and a god falling in love." "Is that so?, what happens in the end?" He laughed finally looking at me "I'm afraid you'll have to find that out,silly"

Smirking slightly "my names Geno by the way" nodding he waited for me to say mine "reaper." Holding out my gloved hand to him he took it standing up straight and shook it.

"Odd name" I gave a shrug "isn't every name if it isn't common? Besides isn't someone named genocide an odd name?" He frowned "your quick" chuckling darkly "only observant, my dear" he tsked "what gives you the right to call me your dear?" "Would you rather genocide?" Grinning wickedly I saw a smile try and work it's way on his face but he kept a hard frown.

"Touché. Besides I have to go, I suppose I'll see you, reaper?" he turned to walk away "you also my dear." I called after him he paused "you really should read that book. I'd think you'd like it" and with that he continued to walk leaving me.

Looking back down at it, should I put this book back? Yes. Am I going to do it? No. Why? Because that scarfed skelton told me so.

(Genos POV)

Omg omg omg why was that guy so hot???? Why did I have the guts to talk to him???? Well first off I don't have any guts soooo.

Sighing I pulled out my phone texting ink, 'you won't believe the guy I talked to in the book store :P'

Shoving it back in my pocket, I mean he seemed all doom and gloom but I mean I guess that we'd have something in common I've been doom and gloom since I've been born.

I wonder if he's going to be back their again? Ugh stop it Geno you just met that guy for all you know he could be a serial killer.

(Reapers point of view.)

"Please please don't I'm begging yo-" my scythe came down on him quickly slicing the soul. "Mr greywall. You where doomed to die by a fallen metal beam today in this alley way. Lucky for you this is much less painful and it saves me having to search for your soul in that mess."

Holding the grey monster soul in my hands i saw his whole life, he was a good man their for you shall have a good afterlife. Dispersing his soul I checked the piece of paper.

The name was now cleared and thank the gods for that.

Heading back to the house I opened the door seeing the book on the counter, considering it should I just read the ending? Going to pick it up I gave a sigh this is dumb. Pouting I gave in picking it up and sitting on the dusty couch starting from the beginning.

(Genos POV)

I'm starting to think I imagined that skeleton, sighing I looked through the plethora of book titles until I sensed a feeling of dread, looking to my side I saw a pair of black shoes looking up it was that skelton.

He wore a lopsided grin "hey you~" scoffing I turned back to the books not giving in that easily. "I was wondering when you'd show" standing up straight I eyed him up and down exaggeratedly.

"So how's the book? Reach the conclusion you so desperately desire?" He chuckled sending shivers across my bones "oh Genos theirs very few things I desire, and that isn't even close to being one of them" he looked at the books curiously "well what do you desire then?" Crossing my arms he smirked before turning back to the books, "do you even like to read?" "Not really, no." He was lying.

He saw my expression "well I mean that book is pretty okay" laughing "I knew it! Was I right its a good book or was I right" "slow down their hot shot I've barely even gotten half way" shrugging "your not even at the best part" he smirked again "well what if I just stop reading it then? And never pick it back up ever." His empty eye sockets held a hint of mischief in them.

He wanted to play a game, alright reaper I'll play.

"You and I both know you wouldn't be able to do that" he stepped closer making my face heat up a bit "unlike you I actually have self control." His words sounded like honey making me subconsciously lean forward. His eyes where enchanting I felt like I was looking in to a void.

"Your eyes are like black holes" he chuckled I felt his hand press against my chest stopping me from getting to close, he spoke quietly "I think you know what happens when you get to close do a black hole,my dear." He leaned close to where my ear would be "you end up dead." I felt my breath get caught I'm my throat it was like I couldn't get any air in to me. He pulled back and as soon as he did it was a relief to be able to breath properly.

Letting out a akward laugh "your funny" he held a wicked grin though. Totally a psycho, but... he was intriguing. And handsome, and I think where to much alike for this to end so quickly.

<<time skip >>

(Reapers POV)

I was out with lunch with Geno again, technically I don't need to consume food but it was nice to entertain him. He didn't want to admit we where a couple but he enjoyed the affection I'd give him,thankfully he's safe from my death touch since it's only my hands and they are constantly gloved.

I'm not sure why I decided to entertain the idea of having a companion, I'll definitely out live him. But I guess it's just a bit of fun for now.

It's not like it's permanent, I've seen these relationships pan out. They rarely last forever.

"Hey reaper, where do you go?"  "Hm?" He seemed concerned which was rare for him "I don't know.. you pan out some times it's like your not their" 

"Oh oops, sorry I just think a lot" he still held a concerned face but sighed letting it go. We continued to eat our meal. Almost done I noticed words start appearing on the napkin. Cursing in my head I snatched it up.

Startling Geno. "Jeez reaper what the hell?!" He whisper yelled. "Sorry, I just needed a napkin" he looked at me like I had five heads "are you sure that's all?" "Mhm! Of course my angel, now how about you get the car started and I'll pay the check?" He frowned but didn't complain only standing up and walking out.

Feeling the connection to this new soul it was like they where the magnet and I was just the metal. Looking at the napkin their name was written and what their cause of death would be and what time, I should probably tell Geno I'll be out. Getting my phone out I clumsily sent him a text

'Hey sorry Geno, I have to do something can I call you later tonight?'

He sent a text back almsot instantly
'What?? Why? How come you always do this?'

Tucking the phone away I left money on the table and followed the connection.

(Genos POV)

When reaper called I was still angry at him so letting it ring out a few times would be a sufficient lesson for him. That was until a knock sounded at the door.

Frowning I wondered who would knock at this time? Opening the door reaper stood holding a box. "Hey love~" glaring I moved to shut the door but he stopped it "hey, hey I know your mad right now but I brought you this." Confused he handed it to me. Walking in to the kitchen he followed shutting the door behind him as he went.

Opening it their was a bundle of yellow chrysanthemums, "their lovely reaper. Thank you, but I'm still upset how come you just leave randomly??" He sighed "I just have tasks to run okay? Can we just drop it" he wrapped his arms around me. I felt my breath catch in my throat again but it's getting more manageable, I wonder why that happens?? It gets even worse when he kisses me.

Yet.. he kissed me feeling a bit weak he kept me up pulling away I cupped the side of his face; he leaned in to it making me giggle slightly. "Can you stay?" He was quite and I got a bit worried was it to soon? It had been months though maybe It's to fast maybe- "of course love" blushing I rested my head against his chest feeling him rub soothing circles in to my back.

Sighing contently, "have you finished the book?" He laughed a little "I hardly have the time, are you sure you won't tell me the ending" smiling wickedly in to his black coat "I'm afraid not." He laughed, yawning he smiled slightly, looking up at him he kissed my fore-skull "I think you need to sleep" pouting "Uh no, what are you my mom?" I scoffed he laughed scooping me up "that's it genocide bed time right now don't make me count" he started walking us to my room.

Giggling I tried to wriggle free but it was in vein he playfully tossed me on the bed "you idiot" I teased he laughed "you idiot." Sticking my tongue out at him he shook his head "get some sleep my love~"

~~~time skip again~~~
(Reapers POV)

After another morning of wakeing up for n Genos home Geno had to go to the doctors for a check up so I went back home waiting for my next reaping, reading the book I flipped a page seeing it was blank until word blossomed across the page reading my next assignment.Instantly I felt the connection that would guide me to this unlucky person.

Reading the name I was shocked. Geno?

Sprinting out of the house I spun and dodged around people, the time god what was the time, seeing a old clock tower I had fifteen minutes until his supposed death.

Cursing I just hoped he wasn't to far, the connection lead me to a alley way. "What the hell is he doing down here?!" I muttered to my self

Skidding to a  stop as I turned down the alley way I noticed Geno wore a fearful look his hands up in the air but shaking. I also noticed a masked man wavering a gun around.

Genos eye light met my own empty eye sockets.  'Help' he mouthed growling I gritted my teeth the man sensed my presence whirling around. Shooting, I felt the bullet sink in to one of my ribs. I was surprised to say the least. But it didn't hurt, why would it hurt? Smirking the guys smug grin fell.

"Ouch" I mocked holding out my hand and gripping on the Handel Of my newly summoned scythe "you messed with the wrong skeleton buddy."

He shot again but I dodged swinging the scythe to slice through the air.

He dodged rolling underneath so he was behind me. He could easily escape yet he chose not to.

Wow mortals really can be such idiots.

Smirking he held the gun his hand shaking as he aimed to shoot me again, to bad though it won't kill me.

Right as I slashed him the gun went off I expected to feel it hit me but nothing confused I looked at my self only the one bullet hole.

Hearing a wincing and gasping noise behind me I looked over my shoulder mortified.

Geno stood wide eyed blood running down his mouth and crimson slowly spreading across his chest.

"Geno!" I lunged catching him before he collapsed.

Falling to my knees I cradled him tightly.

"Your okay my love don't worry." Pressing my gloved hands against the wound he let out whimpers and hisses of pain.

"R-reaper.." "shh I know babe it's okay"

What am I supposed to do??? How do I fix this????!! Being near me is probably making his death quicker.

I- "reaper." Looking at him he looked so fragile clutching on to my sleeve, "I should have g-gone straight h-home. I-I'm so... so s-sorry." Cupping his cheek I tried to think. To far from the hospital.. do I know any doctors???

Cursing I kept racking my brain but it was to late his hand slipped from mine and he was gone.

Stareing at his soul that waited for me to reap it. I didn't love him at first. I didn't think I would but I guess I did because the pain I'm feeling in my chest is almost unbearable.

~~~
Going home felt strange, out of habit I almost texted Geno but... growling lowly in my chest out of anger I slammed my fist against the wall chipping the plaster slightly. I wished their was pain but nothing.

Sinking down against the wall I hugged my knees resting my head on them. How could this have happened? I couldn't bring my self to reap his soul. I'm sorry Geno. I couldn't protect you.

~~~
(Genos POV)

Gasping I shot up out of bed what? Looking around last thing I Remeber was... wait what happened?

Puzzled my chest hurt clutching it slightly I thought a little harder my name is Geno. Last thing I Remeber was darkness. And someone... someone was talking to me?? A goat lady?? That sounds a bit crazy. Was it a dream? I noticed red on my shirt. Blood? Their also was a strong metallic taste in my mouth.

Seeing a phone on the table I moved to pick it up, was this mine? The phone screen lit up with me and another person.

"Reaper." I mumbled to my self. Getting out of bed I felt a bit dizzy and weak, pulling on a white hoodie I stumbled out of the house.

I felt a tug in my soul to be pulled in this direction, weird. Following it people gave me odd looks.

Glaring back they seemed frightened and quickly hurried away. Finally I had stopped in front of a house, it was familiar. Walking up the connection felt stronger, knocking hesitantly.

It was quite, but soon the door opened revealing reaper.

His expression was bewildered, "I think I know you." I found my self saying.

His expression though made me falter, "I uh, are you just going to stand their mouth agape?" Folding my arms I stared at the skelton a stern look "this is you right?" Holding out my phone to him he took it. Looking at it.

"How are you alive?!!?!" Flinching "what do you mean how am I alive!"

"Geno... I-" he stopped rethinking his sentence. "Can you come in?" The tone of his voice made my soul break. "Ok" walking in behind him he stopped at the kitchen counter.

"Geno May I see your soul?" "Wha??? Are you crazy!" He didn't say anything glaring at him it was super personal to ask and see for ones soul.

"Come on my dear, we are  dating are we not?" Blushing the pet name he called me rung a bell in my skull. I guess we where? Are?

Sighing I summoned it causing it to hover just above my hand. And we where both more the surprised to see barely half of the soul with  red  rimming around the exterior.

"No way." He mumbled putting it back he let out a small chuckle slipping off his gloves and then  grabbing me in to a hug.

Surprised I tried to wriggle out of it but eventually I settled accepting my fate. "Fine, but you need to tell me everything reaper." He kissed the top of my skull hugging me a bit tighter. "Of course my angel~"

(To sum it up, So basically Geno was brought back from the dead by life because she liked seeing reaper happy, (yes she knows about him) yet as Genos price he now constantly bleeds yadayadayada.. and another thing since reapers technically the god of death in this book and Geno has died his soul is now forever tethered to deaths leaving him to never not be away from him,But their you go sorry for lack of updates I promise things will get updated more because of this whole quarantine. I appreciate everyone's patience so I was wondering what books You'd like to see updated more because I'm not sure what ones to start with. But any who sorry for the mini rant hope everyone is staying safe and well, sincerely R,W)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.5K 34
(Cover dose not belong to me at all I wish i was this talented XD) You probably heard this tale be told thousands of times On how The god Of Death F...
160K 5.9K 30
After the Christmas party, Geno thought he'd never get to see Death anymore. Boy was he wrong! After a couple of chilling moments and heartfelt scene...
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
3.1K 195 23
The story begans with a normal Mortal named Geno. Geno was a hunter for Mysterious Creatures. His King, Asgore. told him about the great power of the...