✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

Od Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... Více

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

37: Rewards

7.1K 229 192
Od Nanaleedia

(A/N): HI! I'm keeping this short today. Due to that I'm about to start a new job Monday the 30:th, as well as a few other reason, I will this time need two weeks for the next update! Which means that the next one should be up Sunday the 5:th of April!

I surely hope that you will enjoy this pretty fucking lewd chapter. If you did, please let a vote and comment to let me know! As always, I would very much appreciate it!

Enjoy!

(...P.S. NO CLIFFHANGER TODAY BOIS)

Levi's POV

"That- that feels weird" Eren complained softly. He had finished cleaning himself out with some help from Levi, but left for the man was to open him up properly while also taking the golden opportunity to enjoy himself. Levi let an amused sound while continuing to slowly rub his oily fingers over his perineum.

"I bet, I'm stimulating your prostate" he replied.

"What?" Eren questioned, sounding a little shocked.

"You didn't know? The prostate is located right above the perineum so massaging at this particular place here indirectly stimulates the prostate" he explained with an amused smirked while shifting his position in the steaming hot water slightly to get into a better position behind him. They had just relocated into the Jacuzzi and Levi had his sub standing on his knees, bent over the edge of the white tub.

"What!" Eren said again and made Levi smile a slightly sadistic smile. He lowered his voice.

"I bet I could make you cum from stimulating you from the outside alone, if I kept at it long enough".

"Ah, fuck me. I'd just die!" Eren cursed, still sounding slightly shocked and shook his head. Levi chuckled.

"Looks once again like you liked that idea. After all, you do like to suffer a bit don't you?" he taunted him.

"Go to hell" Eren said. His denying insult wasn't very convincing though since he still stood there with his hands on his ass, spreading himself open. Levi let out a low chuckle.

"Right. Just continue spreading yourself out for me, love" Levi said, amused. Eren was still wearing his collar, but as Levi also had made clear earlier this was now to be considered aftercare for the emotionally intense training he had put him through and therefore their dynamics had shifted slightly again. Eren let out a low sound but did as he was told. Levi put a firm hand on his lower back to make him lean down forward slightly further. Once he had gotten the angle he wanted, he leaned down and spit a fair amount right over his hole, making the younger let out a flustered yet pliant sound.

"Relax, love" he instructed him right before letting a finger sink in. Thanks to that he had already cleaned himself it went in easily, so Levi pushed it in the whole way up to his knuckle and earned himself a moan from Eren. To finally see and feel his finger sink inside the inviting warmth together with hearing Eren's eager voice was so gratifying that he almost felt shivers run down along his body. He couldn't for his life think of a more enticing sight and then the quickly flourishing affection he was feeling for him just made it even more intense in a way he hadn't been close to experience in many years.

"God Eren, you look so good like this" he breathed out, praising the spread out youngster while slowly pulling out his finger only to add a second one.

"Ahhh... Levi" Eren moaned and let his head fall down to the flat, broad edge. Levi could tell that he was indeed impressively relaxed. It was without a doubt thanks to the earlier submission training he had done so well combined with Levi's extensive measures to help him relax.

To be able to effortlessly get close to and reach orgasms it's important that one is relaxed. And one of the most common reasons that you're not relaxed during sex is actually that you're feeling too cold, so Levi had made sure that that wouldn't be a problem by both the floor heating system and the hot water creating warm steam in the room. Furthermore, humid air enhances the sense of smell. And things like pleasant, sensual smells, from for example the oils and liquor in the room, are not to be underestimated during sex and foreplay.

"More, please Levi" he heard the younger's slightly broken voice moan from below him. He glanced up to his face and felt his body react as he met the ocean deep eyes look back at him from over his shoulder. Instantly he scissored his fingers inside him and relished in the expression changes that went past the younger's face.

"Fuck" the man cursed and without any further thought leaned down to go down on him. He needed to hear those desperate moans start spilling out of him again and a first small gasp as he placed a first kiss right over his perineum while still moving his scissored fingers in and out of him slowly, told him that Eren had understood what he was about to do. "Perfect" he just mumbled directly against the skin while letting his lips travel upwards.

"Levi!" Eren gasped and shifted his position slightly.

"Shh... Let me pamper you, baby" he said and put his free hand to his hips to steady him. "You know, I've been waiting for this the whole evening. Putting my mouth on you, making you shake and unable to stay quiet. Showing you that you're all mine".

"Yes..." Eren said and then after after a short pause in which he turned to look away, continued: "Please" he breathed... finally admitting that he wanted to feel his lips on him and his tongue inside him. Levi once again felt his own body react and fill up his mind with intense desire to claim every part of him. He pulled out his fingers from him to instead reach for one of the two glasses of Sazerac whiskey he had left within reach earlier and hand it over to Eren.

"Take a sip" he said with a nod.

"Oh- okay" Eren said, sounding a little confused. Levi once again reached over to grab the second glass and just as he saw Eren tilt the rich colored liquid into his mouth he took a small savory sip of his own. But instead of swallowing it, he just held in his mouth, leaned down to the ring of muscle, used his fingers to spread him slightly and then let the drink spill out from his lips and into the younger male.

"Fuck...! God" he heard Eren gasp out at the sudden and unexpected sensation. Levi smirked, pulled out his fingers almost entirely and then pushed them back in again while making circular motions to stimulate the walls. "Ahhh..." he heard Eren's breathing instantly speed up.

"Drink Eren, drink" Levi urged him on with a hint of a smile, determined to maximize the sensations. Besides, the glass he had given him had only been filled with a small amount. Eren let out a shaky, flustered moan but did as he said only to be disrupted from Levi licking him with one long motion right across his hole. He let out a sound in an incredibly erotic sounding voice at which Levi couldn't help but to smile.

"I hear that you liked that. That's lewd as fuck, Eren".

"You're one to talk" he managed to say back to him in a breathless voice. Levi didn't respond, just let out an amused chuckle and then with no further warning leaned back down and finally dipped in his tongue inside him. "Oh god" Eren moaned and inhaled sharply.

Levi took his time alternately sucking, using his tongue and his fingers on him until he started hearing and seeing the by now for him quite obvious signs of that he was getting close.

"Sir" he soon indeed moaned, "I'm close".

"So I'm back to sir now? Feeling done with aftercare?" he asked, half through his teeth.

"Yes!" Eren just gasped. "Oh god".

"It's okay Eren, I'm planning to make you cum" he said and suddenly sat up from the earlier bent down position on the bottom of the Jacuzzi to instead sit right beside Eren. He reached forward to wrap one arm around his waist and almost pull him into his lap. Eren let out a surprised sound and then another one when Levi's other hand quickly found its way back to Eren's ass. Now while having his waist and down submerged in the water, Levi slipped in his middle and index finger, bent them in just the right way so that they brushed past his prostate and then without any further warning started to finger fuck him fast and hard.

A series of words that Levi couldn't quite catch spilled out of the younger, he felt him start to shake in his arms as the orgasm very quickly and finally, after having been close so many times, now again creeped up on him.

"That's right, cum for me love" Levi said and leaned down to place kisses along his upper body while still not ceasing the pace with his fingers inside him. Very soon, he felt as if every muscle in Eren's body first tensed, making the gorgeous male arch his back, curl his toes and tighten around his fingers. Only for all those muscles to then instead suddenly become completely loose and relaxed. Weirdly instead of crying out like he usually does when he cums, he instead barely made a sound, but the expression over his face was all you'd need to read the intense pleasure that was riding through his body.

"...Oh my god... oh my god" Eren finally started saying after slowly coming back down again. Levi hummed, absolutely loving the way he looked and felt in his arms, and brought up a hand to his brown locks to calmingly start to drag his fingers through it. But that was apparently not needed, because Eren twisted around in his arms and with quite some force behind a tight grip in his hair, pulled down the older man to his lips.

A fiery spark of lust blew up inside him with renewed intensity in reaction to Eren's hunger for him and made him let out a threatening sound into the kiss and grab back hungrily at his lean body. Eren suddenly broke off the kiss as suddenly as he had started it and with a fiery look in his eyes, met Levi's.

"Fuck me already you fucking tease" he bit out and then used his head to lean over the older man's shoulder and let his voice drop slightly until it had a desperate edge to it. "Take me, claim me Levi. Fuck me hard until I can't think straight".

"Sit down and spread your legs" Levi instantly responded, the order just spilling out of him with an audible intensity in his voice that even surprised him. Eren let out a happy sounding breathy sound and hurried to change position as smoothly as he could, considering his legs still must feel like jelly. He himself was on the other hand very quick in his movements when grabbing and putting on a condom from the counter, adding a bit of lube for good measure and positioning himself right above him and in between his legs. With one hand on top of Eren's chest to hold him down, he used the other to grab a hold on the base of his throbbing cock and let Eren feel the head prod against him.

"Oh god, yeah" Eren breathed, staring down at Levi's cock as if it was the most enticing view he had ever seen. He had planned to take this a little more gradually considering Eren had just cummed a short while ago and was still likely hypersensitive, but that didn't quite seem necessary judging on Eren's behavior. Plus seeing him wear that hungry look over his face while staring right at his cock kind of made Levi throw some caution out of the window.

He wrapped an arm around one of Eren's legs and pushed it up almost the whole way to his head. Then he placed one of his own feet on the little ledge you'd sit on to allow himself to get into a good position in front of yet also above him. He used the hold at the base of his cock to tap him a few times right across the ring, letting him feel the pure weight of his cock tease him for a short moment. Eren let out a pleading, low moan that abruptly was cut off short when Levi leaned further down over him and consequently pushed his cock right passed that loosened ring of muscle.

"Oh shit" Eren said, but it was barely possible to understand considering it sounded more like just breathing than actual words. Levi bit his teeth together to be able to focus through the pleasure he finally allowed himself while continuing to push his way inside him and studying every shift in the younger's face and body while he finally was being taken again. With someone so expressive and reactive as Eren, the sub's reactions can almost be half the pleasure in good sex... although he could've been more creative with his choice of words. "Holy shit" Eren cursed when Levi had buried himself all the way inside him and Levi almost had to chuckle at his usual vocabulary. "Fuck Levi, how the hell are you so damn big?" he questioned wearing an utterly wasted look in his eyes. "Fuck".

Levi didn't answer him in any other way but to pull out almost the whole way only to push his whole, thick length right back in again.

"Oh yes" Eren cried out and spread out his own legs further apart to make sure Levi could get in the whole way without struggle. This impressive fucking brat... Seeing him take his full size so eagerly was a huge turn on, as if he needed to feel any more aroused.

"Next time I'll take you with minimal foreplay beforehand. You'd like that just as much, wouldn't you?"

"Ahh yes" Eren cried out as Levi started picking up the pace. The youngster was now fully hard again. "I'd take it, I promise".

"That's my fucking whore" Levi growled and angled down his body slightly to be able to find his prostate... and it was quite fucking obvious when he did.

"Oh fuck!" Eren tensed his body and almost screamed, but then abruptly stopped himself by pressing down his hands over his mouth to stifle his sounds. As much as it was endearing, Levi didn't quite like it. He wanted to hear his voice and if he didn't then he wanted to be the one to take his voice away.

"I think I have one more sort of training I want to do with you before you take off your collar today" he said, his own voice a bit too breathless for his liking right now. With a bit of willpower, he pulled out of Eren and stepped over to the counter to grab the glass jug. Eren let go of his mouth and let out a sort of complaining sound over the sudden, unwelcome empty feeling.

"Oh no, love. You should thank me. I've been damn hard for quite some time, remember? What if I would cum before you and decide to leave you like that?" he asked, which made the younger let out a small concerned sound. Although Levi would never do that at the end of a night like this. Hell, to not end a night with watching Eren cum was probably almost as unsatisfying for Levi as it would be for Eren himself. "And actually, you will thank me, slut" he added after fetching the desired items and turning around towards him again, his whole, admittedly quite intimidating, body at full display. Eren's eyes seemed to instinctively be drawn to his cock that he wanted inside him again so badly. But his words had certainly had its effect, he didn't give any signs of attempts at complaining, instead his features had gotten that exquisite edge of surrender to them. It was gorgeous and perfect... but yet Levi somehow found the presence of mind to remember that he was still new to this. They had been going at it for quite a while, so he needed to assess his state of mind. "Eren. How are you feeling, love?" he therefore asked as he had reached the side of the tub again and put a soft hand to his cheek. Eren blinked, looking a little surprised but to his relief Levi couldn't read any signs of discomfort in his face.

"Ahh" he breathed out. "Good, Master". Levi shook his head.

"I'm asking you as your boyfriend, Eren" he clarified with a soft voice, which made a deep redness suddenly creep up over Eren's features. He blinked and got a small, joyful smile over his face.

"Don't worry Levi, I love it" he assured him. "Give me everything you have in mind, please". Levi let out a low hum and dragged a thumb over his cheek that left a slightly wet trail from the bath water.

"So? Will you thank me then?" Levi asked, some of the authoritative tone back in his voice, although it still sounded mostly soft.

"Yes I will, Master" Eren replied and looked up at him with an expression of what Levi couldn't possibly read as anything else than a mix of respect and affection over his face.

"Good boy" Levi praised him. "Now turn around and bend over for a little while longer, love" he said and Eren quickly did as he had been told. Levi stepped in after him and put down the glass jug covered with condensed water on the edge of the tub. 

Eren looked over at it curiously just as Levi pulled out a glass dildo from the ice water it was filled with. And with that, his expression changed very fucking quickly from curious to 'oh shit'.

"So this will feel quite cold love" Levi warned him but while wearing a face that was unmistakably enjoying just that very fact.

"Fuck" Eren just cursed, sounding a little breathless and still staring with wide eyes at the transparent, big item as Levi covered it in water resistant lube.

"Hands in front of you and do your best to avoid moving" Levi instructed in a strict voice.

"...Yes, Master" Eren said in a audibly nervous voice. Levi walked behind him so that he wouldn't be able to see what he was doing and then started with letting the very cold sex toy touch the middle of his, due to the room's temperature, unusually warmed up back. Eren immediately arched his body and let out a small gasp.

"Be still" Levi reminded him and let him know by the tone of his voice that he didn't want to remind him again. Eren seemed to be holding his breath, because he didn't reply, just nodded. Levi slowly dragged the cold dildo downwards along his back and enjoyed witnessing his body's reaction. He could easily see goosebumps start to form all over his gorgeously tanned skin. By the time he reached his ass, he knew that it was still cold, but not so cold that it would be too unpleasant, being his first experience of this kind and all. He was on the other hand quite sure that Eren was still holding his breath, so he put his hand to his ass cheek and massaged it softly. Trying to get him to relax a little more.

"Breathe, love" he told him and seeing how he relaxed his body stance slightly and finally breathed out again, it seemed to work.

He then proceeded with situating the glass toy right where it belonged and earning a flustered moan from Eren. To his pleasant surprise though there was definitely a very obvious aroused tone to his voice, perhaps even more so than earlier when they had been fucking. Levi bit his lip. The masochistic tendencies in the youngster drove him on like mad.

"What are you supposed to say when I'm about to treat you, slut?"

"Ahh...! Thank you Master" he moaned in reply, his voice sounding more and more hopelessly aroused by the minute.

"That's right" Levi replied before starting to push the cold, smooth glass inside of him. He saw Eren's body tense up quite intensely, but otherwise he actually managed to keep impressively still. But certainly not quiet. Halfway in, Levi paused and let his hand land a half hard blow over his ass. Eren jumped a little and let out a high pitched sound.

"Thank you Master" he then instantly added without needing any prompt and Levi thought that a man could fucking instantly cum for less. He let out a quiet curse and then twisted around the glass dildo inside him a little, earning him more heavily erotic sounds from Eren. Shit. If he kept this up Levi would be throwing aside that dildo fucking soon.

"How does that feel Eren?" he asked, his voice audibly strained. 

"Cold... good" Eren admitted, sounding almost as if he could cry. Levi let out a low sound from his throat and pushed in the rest of the dildo, loving every bit of reaction Eren gave him. He then let it sit there for a while too, before he started moving it again, this time using it to fuck him.

"Oh god" he heard Eren's broken voice moan deeply which just made him increase the speed further, combined with landing another blow to his gorgeous ass. "Ahh!" Eren cried out. "Thank you for teaching me Master". Ironically that was just the thing that made Levi's very last bit of patience run out. Fucking fast, he pulled out the toy and with just the grip of his hands on his hips as his warning, he then pushed himself right back in inside of him.

"Fuck" he cursed. Although Eren's body warmth had had time to swallow up most of the prior cold, it was still quite the sensation to push inside of him right after that. Not necessarily an unpleasant one though. Besides, unpleasant or not, Eren's reaction was so good that Levi wouldn't possibly had found it in him to care either way.

"Oh yes" Eren cried out "Yes, please fuck me Master! Oh god". Eren's voice drove him on just incredibly and made him instantly angle down to make sure he started hitting his prostate. There wasn't a grain of patience left in the man. He wanted to hear and see him cum on his dick now, the faster and harder the better.

"You feel so fucking good Eren" Levi bit out. Now at this point Eren seemed unable to reply coherently, but Levi didn't mind. "So fucking good" he himself just repeated instead. They kept at it for a short while, but it certainly didn't take long until Levi saw Eren start to squirm in a familiar way and how his loud sounds got a certain even deeper edge to them.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Levi breathed out, by now finding it a bit of a challenge to speak coherently himself. Eren cried out what Levi took as confirming sounds, and so he reached around his body to start jerking him off. Not because it was in any way necessary, but because he knew it would intensify the pleasure of his orgasm even further. With a long, loud cry Eren came once again and so unavoidably also tightened up on Levi's throbbing cock. 

So soon enough, Levi followed suit, feeling an unusually intense wave of pleasure roll through his whole body and momentarily render his mind almost blank. 

Holy fucking shit... he thought while thankfully still somehow having the presence of mind to hold onto his lover to help holding his body up. Holy fucking shit. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 3.5K 33
❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙤𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ ─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎...
351K 15.2K 21
It's obvious. Levi has some issues. Anger issues, that is. His mom feels like it needs to be noted, and fix it. And of course, Levi's mother decides...
313K 18.8K 66
Levi has been a heroin junkie for years, trying to escape the hellish reality that is his life and memories, seeing no other way out. Already hopeles...
61.5K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...