QUIEN ERES, AMOR MISTERIOSO...

By presh_148

Standing in the sand barefoot. I was staring at the sunset reflecting to the sea like a Cristal Clear that sh... More

WHO ARE YOU, MYSTERIOUS LOVE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3 (THE CONTRACT)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 5

57 5 0
By presh_148

I woke up feeling very cold but I noticed I was already lying on the soft bed. I shook my head and looked around the room. This is an unfamiliar to me, this is not my room. my eyes still traveling to this unfamiliar room but I immediately stop when I saw a figured of a man in the shadow.

"Your awake, How do you feel now?"

I did not answer but just stared at him. Angry boil in me when I remember what he just did to me. He let me stays outside of his house how could he.

I averted my eyes as I felt him walk towards me.

" I...."

He started and I felt him sit next to me in the bed.

"I.. I'm sorry... For what I did"

I just nodded at him. I'm really annoyed with his face now.

"look woman. I'm really mad at you because of the mess you've made... You know what at the first place you're the one who would say sorry because you almost burned my house, I let you stay in my place but look what you did?. Is that how you repay someone who helped you? "..

I turned to him and stared at his gentle face. I admit that when I first time I saw him. I felt safe and protected, I feel like I already found what I am looking for.

And I won't lose my hope that he's the answer of my question and he was part of something that will truly complete me.

This is my first time to say a word promise. But this I'll promise that I will Love this man.

I will begin tonight to open my heart to him because I am confident that he is the answer to all my questions. I know this is wrong because it seems like a very quick. But this is the only way... NO I won't love him.

I will just use him to answer my questions.

"you have a fever and you are in my room"

He said and I just nodded. I stopped when he suddenly touched my forehead and then to my neck.

"Your fever has dropped a bit. You should rest now but eat and drink medicine first"

He said then stood up and walked closer to the door and opened it then he came out.

later he arrived with porridge, water and medicine. When he got closer he lowered the tray on the bed and approached to help me sit down to eat.

When he sat down, he brought the tray closer and then poured me.
Why is this man are so gentle ?.

I don't like this man.

Because we humans are more got attractive or fall in love to someone who are kind and carrying hearts.

whoever falls for the person that the beauty is inside because they are not hard to love.

Now I am disgusted. I hate him, I will make sure I won't fall for him.

"you'll be staying here but I want you to learn how to clean and cook properly. I will call someone to fix the mess you've made to my kitchen because it almost got burned and I already enrolled you to a university. But it doesn't mean it's free."

I look at him with confused. What does he mean?.

" as I said yesterday when we get here you will work for me as my over all maid and my personal assistant. It means you'll do everything I ordered you to do In Return. "

I frowned then thought. Well not bad. But can't I be overworked by that job ?.

But that's okay because I'm going to wander around the road, right ?. So that's okay too. Yes I do.

"O...okay "

I answered. he took the spoon full of porridge and then poured it on me so I was surprised. I just kept my mouth shut. So he raised an eyebrow.

"eat it because it will get cold porridge".

I took the spoon from him and then I was the one who feed myself and he just stared at me.

"I can handle it by myself mister"

I said and Pucker his brows and wince at me.

"you always use to call me mister huh?!.. I have a name woman"

He said in a rude way. I looked at him and then frowned.

"and you use to call me woman too instead of my name..".

I answered.

"and one more thing mister. You never told me your name so I use to call you mister instead."

I said then he nodded twice.

"what is your name again? Ezarel? Exzacel?"

I ask while finishing the gruel.

"tsk. It's Ezriel"

He answered and I just nodded.

"and you are an Engineer?"

I ask again and he just nodded.

"yes and also a Chief"

I nodded to his answer and Stop for a moment to think.

I don't know if I should ask him about it. I'm still shy even so. But nevermind I'll thickens my face just for now. Let us fully appreciate its kindness even if it has an exchange.

"ahm.. By the way.. About my studies.. Ahm. When will I start?"

I heard him say 'tsk.'.

"the thickness of the face "

He whisper to himself but also heard it.

"ahm.. Your saying something?"

I ask but just shook his head and then cross arm.

"tomorrow"

He simply said. When I'm done with the gruel I drink the water he gave me and the medicine and leave after. I sigh, still my feeling was heavy. I cough and rub my noise because of the hay fever.

I look at the door when it open and Exposed Ezriel then he come in.

His name was like it comes from the country of Israel. What a nice name huh, you'll just gonna say hopefully all.

He walk towards me and came closer that shocks me. I slightly move forward but he just continued went closer then touched my neck and my forehead to maybe check me on if I still have fever. I just stare him while his busy checking me.

"The fever has gone down a bit but you need to rest."

"sleep now"

He said I watched him stood up and walk towards the door after lying down. I just watch him until he gets out. I looked at the fellow and stared at it what is wrong with that guy ?.

Later, I realized that I had fallen asleep, perhaps because of my fever.

I just woke up the next morning and saw Ezriel sleeping on the sofa when I came out of the room. I stared at him for a moment. I don't feel heavy either.

I really hope I don't fall for you. Don't be so kind and gentle man. I'm begging you, don't make me fall for you, 'don't wanna regret at the end as you'll regret meeting and letting me in to your life.

I just averted my eyes then walked down and went straight to the kitchen that I burned yesterday with guilt for what I did.

I continued walking, then did what needed to be done. I cooked breakfast and then arranged it on the table. I also mixed coffee.

When he finished and come down from upstairs. His messy hair makes him look hot and attractive. What a man. I hate it so much.

I averted my eyes and then told him to eat.

"Breakfast is ready. I'll go upstairs."

I said and walked away.
It stopped me from speaking it.

"get ready for your first day to your new School Mary Khiella. ".

He said with the name I've introduced to them. It's kinda uncomfortable but maybe I'll get used to it.

I nodded then continued to go upstair and then went to the room where I was staying.

When I finished the preparation, I went downstairs and caught up with him going out the door. He turned to and then waited for me to get close to him.

I was reluctant to approach him.

" Let's go. I'll convey you to your school"

I stumbled because of what he said.

"it's okay ahmmm.. You don't have to do that, I can take care of my self"

I told him. I looked at him with a recollection and thought that my face was thick. I sneezed before speaking again.

"by the way, about my service I should have my first salary of the day. I need money to buy my foods for break time and lunch break. You know." 

He stumbled before speaking. "then come with me and when we arrived there I will give you your initial salary"

He said that I smiled and flipped my hair. "Good".

I first went his car and got in. He also entered while still shaking. then started the car towards School. While driving I was scratching at him.

"So give me my salary now" I said and gestured to him to ask for money.

"tsk. You look like a money human. Mary is a nice name but the owner looks like a money"

It says in a whisper to himself. I raise an eyebrow. How dare him called me a gold digger, how could he.

"excuse me? How could you?, you have no proof saying or calling me a gold digger"

I said in a bitchy way but he just rolled his eyes at me.

Later on. we got to the school he says. I looked around and then to him. I adjusted and then faced him again. I sneezed before speaking.

"so.. Were here. Give me my first salary now"

I told him that he frowned and shook his head while taking something from his bag and then handed it to me after.

I looked at it Before looking at him.

"credit card?"

I frowned.

"students in this School use credit cards instead of money."

I stared at him for a moment and then took the credit card skeptically. I stared at it and noticed it was named after me because it had a paper on it.

I looked at him again.

" is this serious? "

I asked and He nodded. I smiled then put the credit card in the bag and got out of his car.

"Bye Ezriel!"

I said and waved at him then leave. I looked at the cup until he was completely gone. I step back to face the School and a lot of students walking around looking at me and I didn't realize that I was going to crash.

I looked at it annoyed in case I stopped when I bump into that person.

" owh.. Hi Khiella nice to see you here"

He said still processing me for who it is.

What is his name again?

Hm?.

"Don't remember my name?"

He asked me and I just stared at him.

"Fernand, Ezriel's Cousin the one who caught you burning his house"

He said then winked at me and I stumbled upon what he said.

Yeah I remember now.

So he's Ezriel's cousin huh!?.

"I will accompany you to your room. I know what block you are. Because I enrolled you here. I made the way for you to enter this university because you do not have a birth certificate, good morals etc. Enrollment required"

He said so I was a little embarrassed.

but I must be thankful.
Honestly, I didn't really get a third year college didn't got a chance to graduate. I stopped because of the wrong and dark path that I regret and hate so much.

"thanks.".

I answered.

"but are you really in 4th year college and you will only graduate in after 3 years?"

He suddenly asked me a question.

"why did you suddenly ask?. Of course yes"

I answered and then stopped walking because he also stopped in front of the room with the writing block A. So I'm in a block A.

"you don't look like a 4th year college"

I frowned at what he said.

"although your tall and matured looking still you look too young"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"so? I'm just really pretty since birth"

He shook and rolled his eyes too.

"you are like your cousin, a barbie"

I said that makes him pucker his forehead.

"what did you say?"

He said with an irritation in his voice.

"owh.. Deaf?"

I answer back that make him more annoyed and irritated.

"do you want to hear it again that you're a Barbie?"

The mixture on his face got worse. So I smiled hard at him and immediately entered the room.

"bye !!" I said to him while waving and then went straight into the room.

When I entered, everyone was looking at me but I just smiled at them.

"what a new bitch"

"a new loser surely".

I just ignored it but someone approached me to get to know and make friends but I know.

There are plastics in them. That is inevitable in life where you will meet pretentious people.

But everyone is pretentious.

all of us, people are all great pretender and have our own mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

128 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
142K 1.6K 10
My mate. So weak. So pathetic. I have a weak and pathetic mate. I thought as I looked at her in disgust and displeasure. Just like me when I was huma...
116 28 24
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
1.5K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...