The Devil's Angel (ATEEZ San)

By iahthings

Choi San(ATEEZ) & READER He is a devil. She is a human. He's bad. She's good. An immortal and a mortal both s... More

1. THE DEVIL
2. THE DEAL
4. KIND GIRL
5. DRUNK
6. 1/100
7. CHANGED BEHAVIOR
8. ACCIDENT
9. 99-LINE
10. MR. PARK
11. UNCLE
12. FATHER AND DAUGHTER
13. FAMILY
14. BOYS
15. THE FRIEND AND THE EX
16. PETTY FIGHT
17. HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS
18. HATRED
19. EX BOYFRIEND
20. SECRETS
21. SURPRISE
MMM
22. APPRECIATION

3. PHOTOSHOOT

2.8K 109 28
By iahthings

Hello, everyone! It's been a while and it's my birthday today so I want to give my lovely readers a small gift.

Happy reading!

~

Cheonsa's

Ms. Lee, the boys are already in the studio.

My employee texted me while I am waiting for them to arrive in the building.

Okay, just tell the others to continue with their work when they see me.

I replied back then I looked at myself again for the last time.

"Are you going to do this again?" I turn around and saw Mr. Park holding out a cute glasses. I gave him a smile and took the glasses to wear it.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him.

"You look like a high school girl, dear." I pouted.

"Is that a compliment or what? Do I look different now? Will they notice me?" Mr. Park chuckled, "no, they won't notice you." My pout turned into a smile and jogged to the door, "I'll text you when I'm done."

~

I don't know why I am so nervous; it's not like it is my first time doing this. I entered the studio and started acting. My employees are used to this whenever I didn't meet my clients during the meeting before the photoshoot but the new employees were shocked whenever they see me out of my formal attire. I heard the enthusiastic voices from group of boys.

"8 makes 1 team, hi we are ATEEZ. Please take care of us."

I approached Ms. Park, the person in charge today.

"Ms. Lee, you're here," she whispered.

"Yes, what can I help?" I asked and she smiled then pulled a rack of clothes.

"These clothes are for the boys. They have nametags already so you'll just need to give it to them," she said and I nodded. "Come miss, I'll introduce you to them," she led the way while I followed and pulled the rack with me.

We entered the dressing room in the studio and some of the boys are already doing their make-up while the others are either sleeping or doing their own thing.

"Boys, this is Cheonsa, she will take care of you with your outfits," Ms. Park introduced me to them.

They are kind enough to greet me as a team. They greeted me with the same enthusiasm a while ago. I was eyeing them one by one when my eyes stopped to a certain person and he was already smirking at me.

Choi San.

"Cheonsa-yah, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and San are already done with their make-up, you can help them with their clothes now," their stylists said. I nodded and looked at them, "this way." I led them to another room and gave them their clothes.

They thanked me one by one but I can definitely notice the way San interacts with me.

"Thank you, Cheonsa," he said with a smirk and gave me a wink. I tried to ignore it but I don't think I can hide the blush on my face so I looked away.

The rest of the day was just helping them out: giving them their clothes and helping them with wearing it. I can't ignore the fact that San was enjoying seeing me flustered especially when he purposely asks for my help.

"So what do you think of my body, Ms. Cheonsa?" I sent him a glare when he whispered to my ear but his amusement never faded. "You look like a tomato now," then he chuckled.

I took a step backward, "I've seen better," I said, trying not to laugh with his expression on his face, "but don't worry, you're not bad." I tell him while looking at his body. I gave him a small smile and left to help the other members.

Their shoot was almost done that is why Ms. Park called me to give them snacks and drinks. I distributed it to them while the others were playing behind the camera.

"Cheonsa, are you new here?" It was Wooyoung who asked me before I would walk away. I nodded then I saw San smirked and snorted a laugh which made Wooyoung look at him. "Why? What's wrong?" Wooyoung exchanged his glances from me to San. San shook his head, "it's nothing."

"So how did you get in here? I heard it's hard to get hired in here," Hongjoong asked.

"I got lucky, I guess," I said and let out a timid smile.

"I think I saw Cheonsa somewhere," Yunho entered our small group. "Are you perhaps an ulzzang?" His question caught me off guard because it was true. How did he notice?

"I'm right, right?" He was looking at me with his puppy like face and I couldn't lie. I nodded then Mingi's jaw dropped, "really?" He asked as he looked closer at me making me stumble back because of his height.

I felt a hand behind my back, it was San's. I looked away then Yunho pulled Mingi away from me, "you're Angel, the ulzzang?"

I nodded one more time, "yeah, I am." I said then all of them gave different kind of reactions, even San is surprised to hear the news.

"Since an ulzzang is here, can you take some photos for us?" I widen my eyes to San who is already walking towards our photographer. I saw them nodding at each other then San ran happily towards us. "He said yes."

I observed them and I couldn't miss the expectations and delight in their eyes. I sighed and gave up.

"Noona, can you help Cheonsa retouch her makeup? She'll be having a photoshoot with us, too," Yunho approached one of their stylist and she nodded at me, gesturing me to follow her.

I was glaring at the devil behind me and he couldn't keep the smile on his face. He is really having a good time playing with me. I just realized that he's not a devil for no reason.
He's so evil. Now I won't doubt his identity; he really is the son of Lucifer.

"She's done," I heard the stylist said. I thanked her and so as the members. She rolled her eyes at me but she gave the boys a wide smile.

Okay? What's her problem?

I looked at myself and she did a good job, though I can do better but I chose to shut up. I wouldn't want to make a scene.

"You know getting angry does involve making a scene," I heard San behind me, now wearing a plain black sleeveless top that is less revealing than before. I looked at him through the mirror, "I am angry. I just chose to not do anything. Is that enough to help you?"

He shook his head, "it's far from getting angry. You need to talk to the person badly and cursing will help."

"I don't curse," I told him honestly and he caught his head with his palm.

"You're too difficult," he muttered. "Well, we've got a long way 'cause you have a lot to learn but let's start with your photoshoot first," his annoying smirk came back and I sent him a glare again.

He invited me to go outside to start the shoot and the boys are behind the camera while the others are monitoring me through the computer.

"Let's check the Angel's modeling skills," he looked at me with a smirk but I changed that when the shoot started.

I can proudly say I surprised them with my pictures. They can't doubt me now that I proved that I am an ulzzang. I was laughing and patting myself in my mind. I glanced at Ms. Park and she was smiling at me and gave a thumbs up. I gave her a smile and continued with the shoot.

"I want pictures with her!"

I heard from the back. All of us turned to Wooyoung that is running to me.

I released a smile and we started making happy and cute expressions.

"Wow, it looks cute," Yunho said.

"I know right, they look like a couple," I heard Mingi responded. I glanced at San and he had this unreadable expression.

I just ignored it then Wooyoung asked me if it is okay to hold me, "sure, it's okay."

He wrapped an arm around my waist and I did the same then we looked at each other. His look on me made my heart flutter because I am not used to take pictures with a partner. In fact, this is my first time taking pictures with a male.

"Me, too. I want a picture with her!" Wooyoung and I broke eye contact and turned to San who raised his hand with a pout.

Wooyoung smirked and looked at me, "are you fine taking pictures with him?" I nodded, "yeah, I'm fine." He left me with San who is already in front of me.

He had his signature smirk but his eyes sent a different message. I couldn't distinguish it.

Mr. Kang, our photographer instructed the props men to bring a table. "Cheonsa, please sit on the table." I obeyed without knowing why. "San go in front," he followed too and we waited for further instructions.

"Cheonsa, I want you to backhug San."

I blinked my eyes, not sure if he is serious or not.

Compared to my cute pictures with Wooyoung, San and I expressed a mature couple. The first few pictures is San looking in front. He caught me by surprise when he already turned his head, our lips have a few inches away from each other. I looked at him when he was looking at me.

"Whoa!"

"That is a cool picture."

The boys cheered then we pulled away from each other when the photographer scanned the photos with a satisfied expression.

"Now San go to the side and Cheonsa you need to face him. Just be intimate with each other."

"Mr. Kang," I called and he looked at me, "is that necessary?"

He gave me a smile, "I kind of like taking pictures for the two of you."

I sighed, "let's just do this so he will be happy. Isn't that what you do? Being a good girl to everyone." San whispered and I sighed again.

He wrapped his arms on my waist which tensed my body, "relax, it's just me." He whispered in a soothing voice. I felt myself relax with him. Yeah, I'm more comfortable with him now than when he's in my room, maybe because he appeared more human.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. The surprise in his eyes appeared but he immediately replaced it with a smirk. I gave him a small smile.

"Try kissing each other," I looked at Mr. Kang and he got the message. "Okay, not really kissing but like you are about to kiss."

I sighed secretly and tried to do the pose but San held my hands and put them on my lap. "Don't move," he whispered. He leaned forward, our noses touching then he removed the strands of hair that is blocking my sight.

"Okay, we're done. Good work everyone!" All of them clapped and thanked one another.

"You did a good job," I told him. He gave me a smile then he ruffled my hair, "you too, little girl," he said before he distanced himself from me.

The rest of ATEEZ approach us, giving us compliments and I said, "good job and thank you for your hard work."

~

Pictures from Pinteres
Credits to the rightful owners

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 25 27
{ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ผ ๐™ฟ ๐™ป ๐™ด ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐™ณ } Wooyoung an angel crosses paths again with his previous one night stand demon choi san. He was supposed to be pu...
3.5K 65 10
she's acts like a angel ; he acts like a devil. i wrote this when i was in grade 6 yall PLEASE THIS IS SO HORRIBLE I THINK IM GONNA REWRITE THIS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...
129K 10.5K 65
Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each other? โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰เผโœง Story Status: Co...
1.2K 34 1
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰?" ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”๏ฟฝ...