EYE CANDY ( VMIN FF)

Od komalkim

hello guys this is my first BL STORY hope you like it . ================================ Jimin became fake... Viac

INTRODUCTION
FLY TO SEOUL
THE CUTIE
Dorm
Getting Close
She
CUTE THAN I THOUGHT
His innocence is a CURSE.
He is his cure
Crush
FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 1
FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 2
ITS ALL My PLAN
HICKEY?
A Talk
Innocent Fire
Extreme
Do or Die
The trip
The trip 2
The Trip 3
SHOUT-OUT
Angry Jimin
Meet the KIMS
Hard To Face Reality
Hard To Face Dreams
LOVE ME
Roses Are Red
JIMIN'S SMARTNESS
I AM GAY.
LIES GOES ON
HORNY ME
A SECRET FOR A SECRET
SWEETER THAN SWEET
YOU'RE MY SOPE
YOU'RE MY SOPE
RIDDLES
SO WHAT
JEALOUSY
I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT
EXPLANATION
I LOVE HIM??
SECRETS
I AM NOT ME
Official First Kiss
Official first Kiss 2
Euphoria
The PAIN IS REAL
It's OVER??
Mikrokosmos
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
UNFORGETTABLE PAST
LET GET IT
LOVE HURTS
I AM SORRY
BROKEN
Answer To All MISERIES
ACCEPTANCE
The Step ONE
SOMETHING Extra
THE JEALOUSY STEP
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day 2 (16+)
Hermosa Muerta
End of all Mysteries
End of all mysteries 2
I Hate You
Kookie's secret
Things To Ask.
The Wedding
WHERE is Jimin !?! pt 1
Where is Jimin!?! 2 ( The Semi-finale)
Kookie's Fate
Can't Take It Anymore (17+)
SOULMATE
I am not dead 😜
Jealous Valentine part1
jealous Valentine 2
Need your advice

My Answer is YES

1.2K 82 82
Od komalkim

" Firstly, Stay healthy and safe. Please keep a good care of your health and if anyone is suffering from (COVID-19) GET WELL SOON.
All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners. Please enjoy.)
**************
Author Pov:
Sweat form on his forehead as he squirms in his sleep while rubbing his legs together. Small breathy moans escapes his mouth time to to time whenever he feels any kind of friction.

He slowly but unconsciously start touching his chest and started to move his left hand downwards, sliding down his abs his hand slowly undergoes in his Underwear.

But before it could go any further , the sleeping man jumps up and sits while Panting a little. He was unable to tell what the hell was wrong with him and Why he feels that. He lays down again thinking it was just his imagination nothing more.

Jimin was tossing and turning on his bed but couldn't fall asleep again, he can clearly see the huge bump under his pajamas but he didn't know what to do, or how this happened. Maybe the weird dream made him like that he thought to himself.

It's been almost 6 days since he had started feeling this way or more like when he had started seeing a specific dream , which feels so real at times.

He swears that in his dream he feel a warm hand on his Jr trying to do something to it, while rubbing it up and down , he also feels a hand on his torso and warm soft feeling on the nape of his neck. Like someone is kissing him there in real but whenever he wakes up there is no one around him. He was confused as why he is having this type of weird dream. Never in his 23 years old life he had this type or dreams.

He sits up again  , while screaming a little and picks his phone. He is going to see what is wrong with him. So he opened Google and searched.

Why do i dream about a handsome boy touching my Junior.

Soon some result popped on his screen but non of them was satisfying. He groaned and put his Phone back on the nightstand and get down from his bed to get himself a glass of water from the kitchen as non was there in his room.

He slowly climbed down the Stairs, and walked towards the kitchen. No maids were around Of course it's almost mid night. But the Kitchen's lights were opened.

He slowly looked Inside and Found Jin eating something while looking at something. He walked towards Jin, who was sitting on the far table near the big open window helping the bright moon light to come in , while showing the beautiful night sky.

" Hyung." upon Jimin's call , Jin turned and look at the smiling Mochi. " Yes Jimin , do you need something" the oldest asked and Jimin nodded.

" Water" Jin stood up, opened the fridge took out a water bottle and handed it to Jimin. Jimin gulped all the water in one go and took a deep breath afterwards.

" Ah~~ what are you doing here Hyung" Jimin questioned.

"Before that ,Are You Okay Jimin? You look stressed." The younger looked at Jin and shook his head.

" Hyung you're a real doctor too right?" Jimin asked innocently.

" What do you mean. I am a real award winning doctor Jimin " Jin proudly said while pouting a little.

" Oh really i thought you being a doctor is just a cover-up for your - YOU know " Jimin wiggled his eyes to make Jin understand what he was about to say.

" Well for your Information, i Am a real doctor , it's not just a cover-up" this time Jin rolled his eyes.

" Oh so you mean you make your own patient." Jimin stated while sitting on the chair beside Jin.

" What do you mean by that ? " Jin looked at Jimin being all confuse.

"I Mean you injured people as a Gangster, and then heal them as a doctor" Jimin took a bite of what Jin was eating.

" Wow  you just made me feel bad about my second profession for a second." Jin pouted more.

"What? Being a doctor?"

" No being a gangster- i mean Mafia. Jimin i am really not in the mood to answer this type of question so pl-"

" Why ?" Jimin interrupted.

" Well the whole Yoongi and Hobie's Court marriage thing, is making me feel pissed off. Like they didn't even invited or informed us. On top of that Hobie has the audacity to say he didn't knew either. Like how it's not like he didn't know he was getting married." Jimin nodded indicating that he was listening carefully while Jin finally had someone who was listening to his ranting without giving him any useless advise. He just wanted someone to listen .

" Hyung i think Hobie Hyung is right. Looking at how scary Yoongi Hyung can be I think may Hyung trick Hobie Hyung in this. " Jimin stated the fact after Jin finished his ranting.

" Huh! C'mon hobie knows Suga too well, he won't get fool by him." Jin rubs his Temples.

" Maybe Yoongi Hyung took someone else's help in tricking hobie. " Jimin said and Jin shook his head.

" Well i am going back to sleep" but before he could get up Jimin holds his hand. " Hyung you didn't listen about my problem." Jimin mutter slowly.

" Oh sorry , so what is it?"

" Um hyung i had a dream-"

" Wait right there , sweetie i am not a psychiatric or neither a person who describes dreams. I am a doctor" Jin interrupted Jimin.

" No the dream relates to a physical problem. Something which aches and turns big every time i had this dream." After that Jimin told everything to Jin.

" I still can't believe , you're the same person who was smart enough to explore our secret but so innocent when it comes to your own erection" Jimin made a confuse looking face.

" Don't tell me you don't know what erection is . You said it yourself you were a medical students before remember? You Atleast know what it is right? Even if you didn't had one." Jin was about to explode this Mochi was on a whole new level.

" I told you i failed. Plus i do remember something like that in one of medical book but i thought that my book was misspelled like it was election and electile dysfunctional. Which were misspelled into erection and erectile dysfunctional. I also told my mom that but book was all wrong but she didn't get me a new one. So Kookie helped me by correcting my whole book for me in just one night. But i still failed." This type Jimin was the one who pouted after recalling his previous memories. While Jin's left eye twitch .

" Are. You. Telling me. That Jungkook changed erection into election just cause , you thought it was that. " Jimin nodded to Jin's word." And you still don't know why you failed?" Jimin nodded again.

" What is reproductive system?" Jin suddenly asked. " I know what that is." Jimin explained and Jin was on the edge of busting in anger. Like this guy who exactly what a reproductive system is but he doesn't know erection. So he thought it was better to. Leave.

He stood up and was about to leave, when Jimin stopped Him again . "Hyung my problem." Jimin said still sitting on his seat.

Jin took a deep breath and replied. "Listen i am going to tell you this as simple as i can. YOU are having WET dreams. Which cause that aching ERECTION. Try RUBBING it with your hands. It will work okay. Don't be ashamed every man does that. It's a C'mon thing. Now I'll take my leave. " With that Jin placed the empty plates in the dishwasher and turned to leave he walked towards the door and was about the to turn the lights off because he thought Jimin was leaving too but then he heard a sexiest breathy moan.

"Ah~ f-feels We-ird H-HYU-NG!!!!" Jin eyes were popped out would be an understatement because when he turned he was beyond shock.

Jimin's head was resting on the chair's head as his left hand was inside his pants/pajamas , while he was doing what his hyung told him. Sweat form on his head , while small moans left his mouth ,The sight was mesmerizing even for Jin.

" Ah~~~ Hy-ung Ahh ~~~ Am i d-doing I-it right" Jimin tried to talk in between his moans. It was the first time he was doing something like this , he was feeling weird, pleasurable and stuffy. 

Jin stood there like a statue for 2 minutes , while Jimin kept asking him whether he was doing it right or not with his eyes close.  When Jin finally get back to reality he panicked.

He did what was right, made a video out of it and send it to Taehyung and after that he took a bottle of cold water out of the fridge again and pour it on the hot Mochi , who's eyes popped open and screamed when the cold water hit his body.

" Hyung what was that for?" Jin flicked his forehead. "Ouch" Jimin rubbed the victim spot with his right hand while pouting and being all confuse.

" Never , never ever ever and i mean ever and ever and ever ever ever do that in public or infront of me or ANYONE. You just made me betray my husband for a second." With that Jin yeet out of the Kitchen leaving a confuse looking Jimin behind.

" What the heaven i did wrong , he said it himself that don't be ashamed and every one does that , so why he was so angry on me. Ahh- Now I'll have to change my clothes again. I am all WET because of Hyung. " with that Jimin also went back to his room .

*******************
Taehyung Pov:

Me , Dad , Suga and Jhope were in our headquarters we left Mom at home , so she can keep eye on Jimin and his mom , well we were here to discuss about the new techniques and technologies to improve this group. After the long boring meeting with our partners and pawns , we were finally resting in one of our private sound proof room.

" So when will you get your test result?" Dad finally broke the silence which had taken over the room for like 20 minutes by starting a conversation with Jhope.

" Tomorrow , J said it always take 3 to 4 days for the result to come out for this test. " Jhope plainly stated.

" Okay that's good because after that i am planning to send you and Suga to Osaka , to meet Mr Takumi Kun" i know what dad is trying to do. Did i mentioned That yesterday Suga and Jhope got married according to some legal papers ,that Jhope claimed that he didn't signed or even if he did , he didn't knew what was in there.

So the couple is not talking to each other anymore, well mostly it's Jhope who's not talking to Suga , so dad is trying to fix things between them.

" I won't go with suga , I'll go alon-"

" I won't let you go alone Hobie" Suga interrupted Jhope. Who glared at him.

" I can't go with a betrayer. " Jhope said while pouting okay we all know he is happy about the marriage thing because his eyes can always tell what he is really feeling, from past few months they were gloomy and sad but today they are bright and shinning so yeah he is happy but what we don't know is why he is not accepting this.
Like c'mon just say it you like it

My vibrated showing a notification from mom but i ignored it , because right now there is a while drama going on, in this room

" I did not betray you C'mon Hobi-"

" You know i knew you'll do something like that after finding out my secret , i had my guards up for you but you used Jimin." Jhope snapped at suga while me and dad also looked at him. So that means hobie is right Suga did betrayed him-WAIT WHAT SECRET?.

" UM Hobie , what secret you are talking about " i said before suga could say a word. " I-i-i. Um you'll k-know after the test result." Jhope stuttering made me confuse.

" So Suga will you mind telling us what exactly you did ?" Dad asked because we also had a right to know.

" Fine , I'll tell you. When Hobie told me about his secret the very next morning we went to Jin hyung's Hospital, but at the time the only thing in my mind was to make Hobie mine at any cost and so i arrange the marriage papers, but if i would have taken them to Jhope he wouldn't have  signed them without reading. So i send Jimin. I told him to tell Jhope that RM send those papers for him to sign, i knew Jhope would let his Guard if its Jimin and he did. " Suga took almost two hour to talk us the complete story. While looking at his hands.

" But Hoseok i swear maybe my way was wrong but my intentions wasn't. I just didn't wanted to wait anymore. Even if you're going to live for a day which will never happen as you're going to live a long and happy life. My point is that if you're going to live for a day than spend that day with me by being mine. Please i am really sorry for what i did but please forgiv-" Suga was looking straight into Hobie's eyes, making sure to convey his true feeling to him when i interrupted him. 

" Btw what is secret and what do you mean by live for 1 day-"

" Why you did that Suga, it is BETRAYING you should have taken Hobie's concerned. Now set him free by divorcing him or if you haven't submitted the papers than tear them." Dad interrupted me by giving Suga a piece of his mind.

" I DON'T WANT DIVORCE. I mean what is done, is done." A certain exclamation from Hobie shocked us.

" What?" We all three said in unison.

" I am just mad at him because he didn't took my concerned but now that i know why he did that , I think i understand him. I am so sorry suga for hurting you at the first place. " Eww and Aww because why not after all they are family.

" So that means you're willing to go to Osaka with suga. " Dad smirked.

" Yes we will go together. Consider it our honeymoon trip. Hobie." Suga smile and Hobie blushe- wait really HOSEOK IS BLUSHING. wow. Things you do for love.

" Well i going , this drama is too much for " with that i picked my phone and walked towards the elevator.

I look at the time on my wrist watch , Omg it's already 7:00 am, they really took alot of time with their drama but thank god they are again together.

'oh i forget to check what Mom had sent me' with that i opened the notification.

MOM❤️❤️:
I told to stay home,
Now look what you
had missed.
<File attached>
Sent at 12:45 am.

I opened the attachment and just one word was able to get out of my mouth fu*k MAN IT TOOK ALL OF MY STRENGTH TO HOLD WHAT WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT OF ME.

This needs to stop ,Jimin is really giving me a hard time. I have to show him how to behave.

Timeskip:

I entered the house with full speed which is a thing for me now a days and saw a smirking kick ass Mom sitting on the sofa infront of the entrance.

" Hello son, looking for something or PERHAPS someone?" He said in a mocking tone.

" No i wasn't LOOKING for anything. Plus why are you sitting here?" He yawned and replied. " Well i really expected that you will come here as soon as you'll see my text but I didn't know , it will take hours" he said being all disappointed, well now I can't tell him that i just saw his text and what he predicted was right.

" Don't send those type of texts to me Mom, it gave me cling that my own mom did that." I nagged.

" Oh just say it you like it, didn't you?. Taehyung Admit it Jimin makes you feel the same way RM makes me feel. You love him right?" he spoke in a serious tone. I think it's time , i should discuss my problem because I think everyone knows now how much i love Jimin.

" Can we talk Mom? " I mumbled.

" Um what are we doing right now " he nagged this time and patted the space beside him on the sofa.

" Come here " i sat next to him and took a deep breath. " Tae , please share your problem with me , why want to know why you are not accepting that you love Jimin , i mean you love him and i am pretty sure he loves you too , i mean the way his eyes smiles looking at you and his personality starts shinning. So I thin he love you too , so What's the problem" after hearing mom i sighed again.

" Debt. My debt for Jungkook. He lost his memory by taking a bullet straight into his head while saving you , he could have run away but nope after seeing the gun man he ran towards you . Plus after that incident all he asked in return was my love for him. So how can i leave him like that. I can't tell him the truth because last time i tried he ended up in a hospital." A tear fall from my eyes, i wasn't crying but the tear of regret fall from my eyes.

" Tell him every thing. Because you can't stay indebted to him for all your life. One day he'll find the truth plus i really don't think Kookie like you , because Everytime you touch him or hold , he for a second makes a really disgusting face. It's like his body knows that he doesn't like you but his brain is forcing something else on him. He'll be fine , i promise i won't let any thing happen to him. " I look at mom and at some point he is right , i also noticed the fact he stated but choose to ignore but the main Important fact is Jungkook Don't love me.

" You're right , Thanks mom , I'll clear everything with Jungkook and Jimin today. Hope everything goes well" i hugged mom , like he always solve my problems , I don't know why i didn't discussed this before.

"That's my Boy , Go get your man. He went to university a few minutes ago." I know what i have to do now. I stood up and was about to leave when i saw someone entering the house.

" Kookie what a pleasant surprise. Why you're here ?" I was shock to see him here early in the morning.

" hello Tae and Jin . Actually I was here to pick Jimin for university" Kookie replied plainly.

" Taehyung now is the time to solve one of your problem and Jungkook sweetie you and Taehyung can go upstairs to chat. I'll sent some Tea for you both. " Because Jungkook could refuse Mom's order , i particularly dragged him towards my room.

" We need you talk." I said and Kookie folded his arms. " Yeah sure go on." He said while slowly walking around the room with his back facing me.

" RM and Jin, i mean my dad and mom got married to each other because they love each other." I started.

" So~" he deadpanned.

" Even Suga and Hobie got married out of love". okay even i am confuse about the words that are coming out of my mouth.

" Again , why are you telling me all this Tae" he said still moving here and there without looking at me. It's like he is not interested at all in what i am about to say.

" I want to do that too ,i want to marry someone I really love , someone who's cuteness have changed my life , someone who is so pure that even i Kim Taehyung is afraid to taint him. He is the love of my life and the only one i truely loved. He makes me act crazy , he is the only one who can make me Jealous. I want to be his partner but for that i First to Clear things with you-" I suddenly looked down and saw that one of my shoelace was untied you i sat down and started to tie it and while i was Doing that Jungkook turned and look at me

" So you really are proposing me" upon hearing his word , i shockly looked at him.

(Ignore the change of clothes and imagine them in the dressing you like)

" Huh!?!" That was all i could processed. Then i took the notice of the situation my stupid ass didn't mentioned Jimin's name and i am sitting on one knee. " I-i-i was tie-"

" My answer is Yes. But i don't see a ring on you so bring me a ring for proper engagement" with that he pulled my shocking self up and kissed me. I slowly blinked my eyes and realized that i fucked up. 
***************
Y/N pov:

" Anyone would have been mad at you , if they would found you like that." I tried to convince Jimin that what Jin did last night was right after hearing his erec- i mean electile story.

" But he was the one , who told me to do that" Jimin pouted cutely while shaking his head.

" Okay anyway, breaking new , it's confirmed Taehyung likes you Jimin. Now we just have to throw the last bomb to make him explode and accept it. " I smirked while thinking about my last plan. " Meet me tonight." I continued.

" To night ? Why?"

" Just trust me and spread this news that tonight you'll stay with me in my dorm room-"

" TONIGHT I AM STAYING-" i quickly covered Jimin's mouth. " Why the heck are you Yelling like that" i almost whisper shouted.

" Isn't this what you told me to do. I am spreading the news" i face palmed myself. How can i forget this Mochi take everything literally.

" What i meant was spread this news in Taehyung's house but you have to ignore him today at any cost make him suffer for today. Act as sexy as i have teached you and Tomorrow with my bomb he'll definitely confess."

" Promise " Jimin stuck his pinky out.
"Promise" i grabbed his small pinky with my mine.
********************
Hello guys how are you ? Hope you all are fine and healthy. Here is an update.

Hope you like this chapter and if you do please please please Vote and Comment .

Comment as much as you wish, i really really live reading them . They keep me motivated. Love you all.

Please vote and comment

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

803 28 11
An enemies to arranged fiancés ( to lovers husbands or enemy husbands?) story! This is my first time writing a story so I'll of course have many mist...
78.5K 2.1K 31
Read the story if you want to cause I don't like to give spoilers about it so read it. But as you have already clicked or seen this story so now read...
63.1K 3.6K 44
Senior year was supposed to be about me forgetting about being in love with my straight best friend and finding a boyfriend. ⛔️ TOP JIMIN ~Book cont...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...