𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭�...

By choitomie

𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕳𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗? ~ℐ ℊℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇. Enter, Sunako Hamada. A girl who paved her... More

Foreword
Character Information
Prologue
Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Character Costume Information
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Part Three
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Five

13.5K 391 63
By choitomie

"I am-"
"Coming through the door like a normal person!" A loud voice boomed throughout the classroom. Making us all look up to whoever was at the door. Excited and shocked gasps echoed from the students inside.

"It's All Might!" Said a voice somewhere from the room.

Kirishima raised his fist, "Wow, he really is a teacher!" He exclaimed clearly from excitement. However, my expression did not match his. Standing in front of us, is the Top Hero. The number one. The very place that I am aspiring to be. One of the very few I speculate to know about my father's 'classified' files. Of course, I have not the slightest confirmation if I'm right, but he might be around the time of the tragic accident of the fire. Though, no villains were at the scene when it occured, as it was deemed as a mere accident, so no heroes were dispatched, only the ones who work as rescue, so I cannot help but think of why would they deem it as classified information.

"I teach Hero Basic Training, It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn on how to be a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject. Let's get right into it!" All Might's loud voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"This is what we'll do today, Combat Training! and to go with, are these!" He pointed to the wall, where slots and rows of numbered lockers slid out from it.

"These are costumes made based from your quirk registrations and requests you made before school started." He continued. That's must be what  Hijikata-san already took care of.
"After you get changed, gather in Ground Beta!"

❦︎

Ground Beta was huge, a replica of a city, made solely for heroes in training.
It looks almost exactly like the battle center from the entrance exam, considering that this is going to be a combat training, we had to fight someone or something somehow.

"Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

We're all positioned in front of All Might, suited up in our hero costumes.

"Another one wearing a cape? Though, I must say, yours need a little more sparkle." A voice from beside had said. He's.. Aoyama? The french guy, who shoots navel lasers.

"I don't think that goes well into my theme." I replied, turning away from him.

Iida suddenly raised his hand, "Sir, This is a battle center from the entrance exam, will we be conducting urban battles again?" He asked All Might, exactly what I was thinking of.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might answered him, continuing on his speech about real intelligent villains who conduct their plans indoors. It made me think about the situation of the accident. It could be possible that it was orchestrated by a villain. Hijikata-san briefly told me about my father's profession, he was a known genius apparently, who invented devices that benefit his telekinesis quirk, as the better he understood the component of the object, the better he could manipulate it. The mystery was, is how none of his inventions were seen again.

"Now for this class, you will be split into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in the hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the weapon in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon or capture the heroes." He explained to us.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots." He pulled out a box, drawing each pair out.

I was teamed up with a guy with a tail on his back. I went up to him, "So you're Ojiro, right?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, and you're Hamada?" I nodded to him. We turned to listen to All Might.

"The teams to fight will be, these guys!"
His showed us two balls, with the letters D and A on it. It was Iida with the blond kid, and Midoriya with Uraraka, I believe.
"Everyone else, head to the monitor room." He directed to us. A chorus of "Yes, sir!" were said simultaneously.

❦︎

Standing inside the monitor room with everyone else, we watched the big screen, waiting for the battle to commence. Midoriya and Uraraka started by sneaking around the building, probably trying to find the nuclear weapon. There was no audio, only visual screenings, so we were not really able hear their conversation. After minutes had gone by, we were surprised by Bakugo jumping out from the corner, palms raised in attack, aimed at Midoriya. He dodged, fortunately.

"A surprise attack from the start? Bakugo that's cheating!" Kirishima exclaimed. Along with the others. This is where I started to drown out their voices of exclamation. I have to think ahead, Ojiro's quirk is a tail, he surely must be well adapted to it. He is more of a short ranged hero then. I broke out of my thoughts, by now, Midoriya had tried to wrap Bakugo with a tape of some sort.

"It's a capture tape, turns out once you have that wrapped around the heroes we'll win." Ojiro piped up from beside me, he probably noticed my confusion. I nodded in response. That made it easier for us then. I could hold down the hero while Ojiro wraps them with the capture tape. I could only hope that whoever we fight against with has a quirk that wouldn't cause us trouble.

I was astounded at what I'm seeing at the moment, I zoned out for a moment and now Bakugo and Midoriya had blown up the building. There was a large hole now and Midoriya's right arm looked broken. I looked at the other screen, and Uraraka is now holding a pillar, she swung it and rocks flew towards Iida. While Iida became distracted with the hurling rocks, Uraraka took the chance to jump over his head, landing on the weapon and successfully retrieving the weapon. It all happened too fast, that nuclear weapon could have blown up from all that stunt they pulled. We were all silent, shocked at what had transpired.

Midoriya was taken out with a stretcher, his arm was broken. While all of us were gathered inside. "The MVP of this battle is young Iida!" All Might presented, Iida was in shock, as is all of us.

"Does anybody know why?" This made me think, Iida was the only one in the battle who didn't do such rash and dangerous actions. Midoriya and Bakugo had blown up large-scale attacks, and the stunt that Uraraka pulled with the rocks could've altogether risked setting of the nuclear weapon, all of it done indoors. The building could've collapsed from all that, really.

Someone raised their hand from the front, "That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training." She started, she continued on for what felt like forever, explaining the details of their errors. All of that time we were silent, listening to her go on. By the time she had finished, All Might had his face pulled into bewilderment. Great, he was probably the one to explain that to us, way to go.

❦︎

After the whole thing between Team A and Team D was finished, All Might announced the next to go. It was us, Team I against Team B. Our role is to be the villains, and Team B would be the heroes. Team B consists of the guy with the split hair, whose name I caught to be Todoroki Shouto. The son of Endeavor, the number two hero. Great, he's probably a prodigy. Along with him was Shoji, whom has multiple limbs with his arms.

Ojiro and I stood inside the room inside the building, we're in fourth floor, and we're posted in front of the nuclear weapon.

"So I'm guessing you made a plan earlier? You were zoned out almost the whole time." Ojiro said to me.

"Of course, you have the capture tape, right? We'll wait for them in here and when the time comes I'll hold them down then you can wrap them with it. We should stay out of sight, it would be better if we surprise them." I explained to him, he nodded then jumped up and wrapped his tail up the beam in the ceiling, hanging upside down. I simply pressed myself in the wall by the door. So if they come through the door, I'll surprise them with their back turned.

Suddenly, the temperature dropped, it was getting colder. I looked outside the door and saw ice creeping it's way through the building. This is bad, I can't let this ice cover us in this room. Quick, think Sunako, how the hell can you stop ice? If it was coming in blocks and spikes, it would be much easier for me to manipulate it. What are its components? H20 and low temperature, that will do. Raising my hands, red glowed from my palms, a red field started covering the nuclear weapon, my feet and Ojiro's body, the red wisps spilled from my body, then all over the room. If a dam can stop water from taking a whole town, then surely my force field could stop the ice until the user stops his assault. When the ice stopped I lowered my arms. He probably thought that he froze us to the ground, and now he's probably checking every room in this building. His partner must've stayed outside to avoid getting harmed. I have to lure him in somehow.

"Ojiro, I'll blast Todoroki down the third floor to lure his partner in, and to avoid danger from the weapon, once I have him held down, I want you to wait until I have both of them in my grasp, then you can tie them together." I instructed to him.

He nodded to me, I took my position at the door, blocking it. After a few seconds, Todoroki emerged from the corner, he stopped in front of me. His gaze has nothing in them, but a mild surprise. I stood my ground, he walked a few paces forward, I let him near me about a couple of feet away. Until, I raised my hands, seizing his movements, his body has red wisps, I pulled my hands away from each other, a red ball of energy spun in the middle, this action made Todoroki kneel and bend backwards, the ground beneath him started to form a crater, he groaned, glaring at me. I went nearer, then spun my hands and thrusted my right hand downward, the red ball hit him, the ground broke allowing him to fall down the third floor. I followed after him, I landed beside his body, after regaining my balance, I seized his movements once again.

I could feel him resisting my hold, as I was very focused on holding him down, I didn't notice that ice emerged from his feet, making its way towards my direction. I panicked, and lifted him up five feet in the air. The ice stopped, his gaze holds prominent anger now. Footsteps sounded, nearing the door. Then his friend came through, using my right arm to capture him, red wisps wrapped around his body, I dragged him closer to me, colliding his body with Todoroki.

  "Now, Ojiro!" I shouted, I pushed them together in the pillar nearby. Ojiro dropped down, using his tail to land his jump, he ran forward then used the tape to wrap them around the two. 

"Villain Team, wins!"

❦︎

Ojiro and I won the battle, we are now gathered with the others while teams were battling. The whole time,Todoroki's expression turned one into anger. I made sure to steer clear away from him, as much as I didn't mind not having friends, I did not want to create enemies. Sure, rivals and competitions are present, and resenting and anger would occur, but we're classmates and I do believe that companionship is a consideration.

After a long day of interesting battles, it had come to an end. We are now once again gathered in front of All Might.

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either!" I grimaced at that. "You guys took this seriously, and you all did a good job for your first training." He said, he began to walk towards the exit, followed by us.

"Well then, I'll review the results, change and return to the classroom." He said, dramatically zooming away from us. A chorus of amazement came from my classmates, I guess they really were amazed by heroes.

••••••••••°•••••••••

After changing into our uniforms, we settled back to the classroom. I was cleaning my things, putting them away in my bag. I walked past the others who's crowding around Midoriya who just came back from the nurse's office.

"Hamada-chan, you were amazing!" Uraraka had called out to me as I was exiting the door.

"Thank you, Uraraka-san." I replied.

"Hamada-chan, you don't have to be so formal!" She said. I only smiled at her then left.

It was such a tiring day, meeting the Top Hero, battling Todoroki, and interacting with my classmates. I was walking along the path to the gates. When someone caught my attention. It was Todoroki, he was walking alone. After the match, we barely said anything to each other, right after I released my hold on him, he tore the tape from him then simply left the scene. My pace had somehow quickened.

"Todoroki-kun" I called after him. He stopped walking, but he didn't turn his head.

"Todoroki-kun, about earlier, if I had caused you any injury from the blast then I want to apologize. I hope I didn't, truly" I said to his back, which was rather rude. It took a few tense moments for a response. I was about to walk ahead and leave. When his voice stopped me.

"No." He paused. "You didn't cause me any injury." His tone was cold and bearing no emotions. After he said that, he walked ahead, never once looking back. But this time, his pace was quicker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.3K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
47.8K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
749K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...